i think fury will destroy him

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Fury. Too smart, too mobile.

By *appytrailmanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Fury will make a mockery of him and give him a proper boxing lesson.

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Boycott this criminal enterprise

This is all part of the kinahan crime gangs money laundering enterprise

Shame on Tyson fury for getting involved when he's already a very rich man

Although I'd expect nothing better from a scumbag like fury

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fury

Iron Mike would decimate all if he's head is in the right place.

By *oxyVikingCouple  over a year ago

East Anglia

Fury

By *iggydog78Man  over a year ago

London

Ability wise AJ but mentally and reach id give it to Fury to pick him off..

Fury and it will go the distance

Fury. Easy. Furys big hits to AJ's glass jar will bring the wobbly legs back. AJ is a big unit but he is stiff and slow and can't take a punch.

I'd say Fury, but think will be by descision.

Fury in the fifth. AJ has a glass jaw but better fitness (unless he goes full bodybuilder again). Fury is the better boxer in terms of ability and instinct. Can only see AJ winning if Fury boxes himself out.

Fury all day for me but we'll see

"Iron Mike would decimate all if he's head is in the right place.

"

What 50-plus Mike?

By *ouisebottomTV/TS  over a year ago

London

"Ability wise AJ but mentally and reach id give it to Fury to pick him off..

Fury and it will go the distance "

Ability wise I would go for fury when the man is on form he can't be touched, always shows up to the big fights. If AJ lands a good shot he could potentially win but my gut instinct is fury on points.

Can’t help but think it will be Fury, seems to have almost endless ability.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Fury. Easy. We'll see exactly why AJ been trying to duck him.

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Fury will outbox him but might get caught by a bomb.

Fury for me

By *risky businessMan  over a year ago

APharaohWay

On his last performance you would think fury but after losing to Jr I think aj will be perpeared

Depends which Fury turns up.

Boxer Fury with his mind in the zone...easy win.

Fat chav Fury...he's on a looser.

Think the former as you have to take AJ seriously.

"Iron Mike would decimate all if he's head is in the right place.

What 50-plus Mike? "

53yr old Mike. Google Mike Tyson Training For Return To Fight At 53

He's coming back for a charity exhibition fight probably against Evander who is equally in shape.

Those of us who remember how when his mind wasnt fucked up by Robyn and Don King know his ferocity. It would seem his mentally back there again.

I don't rate any of the current crop of heavyweights against who we had in the 80's and 90's.

I've always said that if I could 'design' a heavyweight boxer then it would basically be AJ.

His chin is a big concern along with his motivation on times, he can be as un-motivated as Fury.

Fury is a bit of an enigma as he's a technically good boxer but not an outstanding one. He hasn't got stand out power but he does have resilience and a will to never give up.

It's an interesting proposition for a fight and one that has been built up and hyped for a long time (can't blame either for wanting to profit as well as they can from it).

I'll look at the odds at the time but my two bets will likely be AJ win in 7 by TKO or Fury on points if it goes the distance.

"I've always said that if I could 'design' a heavyweight boxer then it would basically be AJ.

His chin is a big concern along with his motivation on times, he can be as un-motivated as Fury.

Fury is a bit of an enigma as he's a technically good boxer but not an outstanding one. He hasn't got stand out power but he does have resilience and a will to never give up.

It's an interesting proposition for a fight and one that has been built up and hyped for a long time (can't blame either for wanting to profit as well as they can from it).

I'll look at the odds at the time but my two bets will likely be AJ win in 7 by TKO or Fury on points if it goes the distance. "

I think furys power and boxing skill are greatly underrated, I wasn't a fury fan at first but his last fight really turned it around for me. I can't see the fight going the distance at all

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

Fury far better than a.j but then I think Ronaldo is the best player to play the game along with Diego so shows what I know

Fury is a naturally gifted fighter, AJ has had to learn, I can't see how a stiff adonis can can get close to fury, maybe in the clinch!

By *nB23Man  over a year ago

London

Heart says AJ but my mind says Fury. But who knows Wilder might win his upcoming fight vs Fury Looooooooooooooooooool. I couldn't even keep a straight face while typing that.

"

Heart says AJ but my mind says Fury. But who knows Wilder might win his upcoming fight vs Fury Looooooooooooooooooool. I couldn't even keep a straight face while typing that."

Yea there is that issue to overcome, that will be close to call, bombzsquad!!!

London

"

Heart says AJ but my mind says Fury. But who knows Wilder might win his upcoming fight vs Fury Looooooooooooooooooool. I couldn't even keep a straight face while typing that.

Yea there is that issue to overcome, that will be close to call, bombzsquad!!! "

TILL THIS DAY, TILL THIS DAY!!! hahaha.

But honestly I know anything can happen with heavyweights, but the beating Fury gave him in the last fight, I can't see much changing.

By *othin 2 proveCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"I've always said that if I could 'design' a heavyweight boxer then it would basically be AJ.

I'll look at the odds at the time but my two bets will likely be AJ win in 7 by TKO or Fury on points if it goes the distance. "

The will to never give up are you serious? The Joshua I saw in the first ruiz fight looked clueless and could'nt cope! He took a knee and spat his gum sheild out. The difference in boxing ability,attitude,heart,desire and confidence between Fury and Joshua is a chasm! I Think back to the punch that Fury took from WIilder and got up and won the fight, and I Think about the reaction from Joshua to Ruiz in the first fight! One got back up like a man and other on the floor clueless spitting his sheild out.

joshua has a punchers chance but fury will win most of the rounds.fury moves to well and is far smarter in the ring.AJ needs to go in light again to improve movement

I'll look at the odds at the time but my two bets will likely be AJ win in 7 by TKO or Fury on points if it goes the distance. The will to never give up are you serious? The Joshua I saw in the first ruiz fight looked clueless and could'nt cope! He took a knee and spat his gum sheild out. The difference in boxing ability,attitude,heart,desire and confidence between Fury and Joshua is a chasm! I Think back to the punch that Fury took from WIilder and got up and won the fight, and I Think about the reaction from Joshua to Ruiz in the first fight! One got back up like a man and other on the floor clueless spitting his sheild out. "

I think you misread my comments. I never said AJ had or has a will to never give up...

"joshua has a punchers chance but fury will win most of the rounds.fury moves to well and is far smarter in the ring.AJ needs to go in light again to improve movement"

also love to see crawford v spence jnr

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Fury..not going to be for a while yet though is it?

Lad in our gym does the conditioning for fury.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Fury

London

"joshua has a punchers chance but fury will win most of the rounds.fury moves to well and is far smarter in the ring.AJ needs to go in light again to improve movement

also love to see crawford v spence jnr"

Now this would be a really tough one to call. But problem is they can't raise the money they're expecting so it won't happen any time soon.

"joshua has a punchers chance but fury will win most of the rounds.fury moves to well and is far smarter in the ring.AJ needs to go in light again to improve movement

also love to see crawford v spence jnr

Now this would be a really tough one to call. But problem is they can't raise the money they're expecting so it won't happen any time soon. "

if it was to happen then i think i would edge towards crawford.spence jnr is extremely talented but i think that crawford has an all round solid game.it would feel like marvelous marvin v sugar ray all over again

By *othin 2 proveCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

I'll look at the odds at the time but my two bets will likely be AJ win in 7 by TKO or Fury on points if it goes the distance. The will to never give up are you serious? The Joshua I saw in the first ruiz fight looked clueless and could'nt cope! He took a knee and spat his gum sheild out. The difference in boxing ability,attitude,heart,desire and confidence between Fury and Joshua is a chasm! I Think back to the punch that Fury took from WIilder and got up and won the fight, and I Think about the reaction from Joshua to Ruiz in the first fight! One got back up like a man and other on the floor clueless spitting his sheild out.

I think you misread my comments. I never said AJ had or has a will to never give up... "

My apologies! That's what happens when you are trying to do two things at once

I'll look at the odds at the time but my two bets will likely be AJ win in 7 by TKO or Fury on points if it goes the distance. The will to never give up are you serious? The Joshua I saw in the first ruiz fight looked clueless and could'nt cope! He took a knee and spat his gum sheild out. The difference in boxing ability,attitude,heart,desire and confidence between Fury and Joshua is a chasm! I Think back to the punch that Fury took from WIilder and got up and won the fight, and I Think about the reaction from Joshua to Ruiz in the first fight! One got back up like a man and other on the floor clueless spitting his sheild out.

I think you misread my comments. I never said AJ had or has a will to never give up... My apologies! That's what happens when you are trying to do two things at once "

It's ok, I'd have called myself out if I had of said it.

» Add a new message to this topic