FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Opinionated

Opinionated

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We're becoming such an opinionated society, i understand everyone has different views but instead of being to judgemental why doesn't someone just move on instead of shutting someone down?

Even on the forum I sometimes see discriminating posts and it's sad to see...

Whatcha think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Free will! What happens to you is 10%, how you react to it is 90%.

What annoyed you lately?

Keyboard warriors!!!!!!

Brave behind a screen!!!!

Nothings annoyed me man,i couldn't care less what others think but there are many who don't take it well and its sad to see...

Not just behind a screen,im talking everyday life.

"What annoyed you lately?"
...Again!

"Nothings annoyed me man,i couldn't care less what others think but there are many who don't take it well and its sad to see..."

I can see some folk who repeatedly get into the same kind of arguments, if thats what you mean.

It's good to have different opinions, life would be boring without good discussions.

Of course we all have our favourite opinions or those we dislike. As long as those opinions do not spill over into censorship or promote violence all is well to me.

Of course. But a debate needs some kind of presentation as to what it intends to discuss.

Also a chairperson to keep it on track.

"Of course. But a debate needs some kind of presentation as to what it intends to discuss.

Also a chairperson to keep it on track.

"

Whose talking about debates! A quiet word in the ear will do.

By *ecretlivesCouple  over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

Certainly our experience of looking at the forums has been an awakening. There is some racism and more sexist/phobic language and behaviour than expected of a group (wont say community) that espouses tolerance

Its useful though, as it allows targeted use of the block button without any guilt.

Perhaps there should be a thread based blocking system (/[Bb]rexit/select all commenters/block)

...but now I am stifling debate

"Certainly our experience of looking at the forums has been an awakening. There is some racism and more sexist/phobic language and behaviour than expected of a group (wont say community) that espouses tolerance

Its useful though, as it allows targeted use of the block button without any guilt.

Perhaps there should be a thread based blocking system (/[Bb]rexit/select all commenters/block)

"

Surely you have nothing against brexiteers?

"We're becoming such an opinionated society, i understand everyone has different views but instead of being to judgemental why doesn't someone just move on instead of shutting someone down?

Whatcha think?"

we all have an opinion and the reaction is dependent on the person and whats said eg if Boris says something and you like him then its gospel but if say Piers Morgan says it you maybe think theirs an eliment of dubiousness and you mistrust the accuracy same applies here but on a lesser scale

Mike Tyson once said 'everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth'

You get more respect from people if they know there's a chance you will get physical with them.

That's life sadly.

"Certainly our experience of looking at the forums has been an awakening. There is some racism and more sexist/phobic language and behaviour than expected of a group (wont say community) that espouses tolerance

"

Intresting people make the world go round and round!

FABWatch HQ

Surely you have nothing against brexiteers?"

Is it possible to have any coherent debate (sings) You say "snowflake", and I'll say "Gammon"...

Intresting people make the world go round and round!"

Yep!

Is it possible to have any coherent debate (sings) You say "snowflake", and I'll say "Gammon"..."

Just wondering why you chose the brexit issue?

Is it possible to have any coherent debate (sings) You say "snowflake", and I'll say "Gammon"... Just wondering why you chose the brexit issue?"

Maybe you have something to hide?

By *vcarolTV/TS  over a year ago

kilmarnockish

"We're becoming such an opinionated society, i understand everyone has different views but instead of being to judgemental why doesn't someone just move on instead of shutting someone down?

Whatcha think?"

It’s human nature tbh. But everyone has a right to there opinion, but there is a crossover point where an insult begins.

I have a thick skin, built up over the years, of the many and varied comments and looks, so I know this from experience. Do I bother or care, yes, but less so as the years go by.

FABWatch HQ

Is it possible to have any coherent debate (sings) You say "snowflake", and I'll say "Gammon"... Just wondering why you chose the brexit issue? Maybe you have something to hide?"

Nothing to be ashamed of if screaming through a Union flag megaphone is only was the missus gets pleasure. 30 seconds well spent.

Is it possible to have any coherent debate (sings) You say "snowflake", and I'll say "Gammon"... Just wondering why you chose the brexit issue? Maybe you have something to hide? Nothing to be ashamed of if screaming through a Union flag megaphone is only was the missus gets pleasure. 30 seconds well spent. "

I love it! I can't go on!! I'm finished.

FABWatch HQ

Is it possible to have any coherent debate (sings) You say "snowflake", and I'll say "Gammon"... Just wondering why you chose the brexit issue? Maybe you have something to hide? Nothing to be ashamed of if screaming through a Union flag megaphone is only was the missus gets pleasure. 30 seconds well spent. I love it! I can't go on!! I'm finished. "

Yah booo. Bloody wuss.

"

This!

» Add a new message to this topic