FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ladies who admire raw strength and muscles

Ladies who admire raw strength and muscles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

And gents of course!

Tomorrow at 4pm GMT Hafthor will be attempting 501kg and 520kg deadlift on live stream if anybody wants to watch

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

WTF?

Have I missed lovehoneys next day delivery now?

I’m gonna need a bigger bottle of lube!

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

I won’t be watching but he’d be handy to have around. I’ve a tonne of top soil I need spreading

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

"Have I missed lovehoneys next day delivery now?

I’m gonna need a bigger bottle of lube!"

Did Eddie Hall lift heavier than that?

"And gents of course!

Tomorrow at 4pm GMT Hafthor will be attempting 501kg and 520kg deadlift on live stream if anybody wants to watch "

I hope he doesn’t pull it to be honest. Eddie Hall has some valid points about it being done in competition circumstance. Doing it in your most familiar surroundings isn’t the same.

"Did Eddie Hall lift heavier than that? "

No, he was the first to do 500kg

I thought 180kg was good!

"And gents of course!

Tomorrow at 4pm GMT Hafthor will be attempting 501kg and 520kg deadlift on live stream if anybody wants to watch

I hope he doesn’t pull it to be honest. Eddie Hall has some valid points about it being done in competition circumstance. Doing it in your most familiar surroundings isn’t the same. "

That's true but he can't do it in a competition right now.

He's in the zone right now, in 6 months a lot of things can happen, injuries etc.

Plus Eddie has been talking way too much smack lately, even though I like him more than Thor.

"And gents of course!

I hope he doesn’t pull it to be honest. Eddie Hall has some valid points about it being done in competition circumstance. Doing it in your most familiar surroundings isn’t the same.

He's in the zone right now, in 6 months a lot of things can happen, injuries etc.

Plus Eddie has been talking way too much smack lately, even though I like him more than Thor."

He was a little more humble in a recent Q&A. He thought Thor would pull it. I think Eddie could have done more when he did the record, so probably should have. At the end of the day, he was the first to pull half a tonne, while bearing the previous record by quite some weight, so that’s the biggest deal in my book.

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Am so looking forward to this.

Do they take steroids... If so, does it count

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

"Have I missed lovehoneys next day delivery now?

I’m gonna need a bigger bottle of lube!"

"And gents of course!

Plus Eddie has been talking way too much smack lately, even though I like him more than Thor.

He was a little more humble in a recent Q&A. He thought Thor would pull it. I think Eddie could have done more when he did the record, so probably should have. At the end of the day, he was the first to pull half a tonne, while bearing the previous record by quite some weight, so that’s the biggest deal in my book. "

Humble ?

He said he could have done 550kg, when in fact he said numerous times 500kg nearly killed him. He had internal bleeding and lost vision because he pushed his body more than it could handle. I love that guy and his banter and of course he's a great athlete but him getting sour just because his record might be broken is a little childish

"And gents of course!

He was a little more humble in a recent Q&A. He thought Thor would pull it. I think Eddie could have done more when he did the record, so probably should have. At the end of the day, he was the first to pull half a tonne, while bearing the previous record by quite some weight, so that’s the biggest deal in my book.

Humble ?

He said he could have done 550kg, when in fact he said numerous times 500kg nearly killed him. He had internal bleeding and lost vision because he pushed his body more than it could handle. I love that guy and his banter and of course he's a great athlete but him getting sour just because his record might be broken is a little childish "

I agree with him. Maybe not 550. He pulled the 500 straight up. He should have put another 10 on at least.

3 more hours

501kg isn't guaranteed.

His 470kg a week or so ago went up probably a little slower than Eddie's 2nd attempt in his record lift.

30+kg is a big jump.

If he does beat it I wouldn't be surprised if Eddie came out if retire.ent and trained just to beat it

Why do people make it so personal? It's about the sport not who's your favourite athlete.

If he doesn't pull it, it will hunt him, but if he does and then pulls 520kg, it will be even more impressive and definitely a huge achievement in the sport

"Why do people make it so personal? It's about the sport not who's your favourite athlete.

If he doesn't pull it, it will hunt him, but if he does and then pulls 520kg, it will be even more impressive and definitely a huge achievement in the sport "

Not really a fan of either, less so of Thor.

He claimed he was robbed in 2017 of the title for losing reps on the viking press for double dipping. Even though Eddie would have done more as he has superior shoulder strength.

Then in 2018 tried to get a rep from Brian Shaws deadlift discounted.

His sportsmanship is terrible.

"Why do people make it so personal? It's about the sport not who's your favourite athlete.

If he doesn't pull it, it will hunt him, but if he does and then pulls 520kg, it will be even more impressive and definitely a huge achievement in the sport

Not really a fan of either, less so of Thor.

He claimed he was robbed in 2017 of the title for losing reps on the viking press for double dipping. Even though Eddie would have done more as he has superior shoulder strength.

Then in 2018 tried to get a rep from Brian Shaws deadlift discounted.

His sportsmanship is terrible.

"

I agree, his 2020 Arnold round up vid making it seem like he was the one to break cyr dumbbell WR also was in poor taste.

But records are records and they're set to be broken

"501kg isn't guaranteed.

His 470kg a week or so ago went up probably a little slower than Eddie's 2nd attempt in his record lift.

30+kg is a big jump.

If he does beat it I wouldn't be surprised if Eddie came out if retire.ent and trained just to beat it

"

I don’t think Eddie would come out to try again and I wouldn’t blame him... unless the money was right

465kg done. 501kg next, might be a close call

Waterford

He did it no problem. Hilarious he called out eddie for a fight

"He did it no problem. Hilarious he called out Eddie for a fight "

I'm pretty sure that is what all the smack talk was about, hype the crowd for a bigger payout.

Still think Eddie's lift was more impressive though.

Waterford

"He did it no problem. Hilarious he called out Eddie for a fight

I'm pretty sure that is what all the smack talk was about, hype the crowd for a bigger payout.

Still think Eddie's lift was more impressive though."

I like eddie but i wouldnt agree but hey new world record for the time being

Looked easy for him. Very surprised he didn’t go for a little more weight

Waterford

"Looked easy for him. Very surprised he didn’t go for a little more weight "

Hes going for 520 at giants live

"Looked easy for him. Very surprised he didn’t go for a little more weight "

That that 501kg would have taken a huge amount out of him, 510kg may have been there on his 3rd lift today but not much more. A 4th attempt was pointless as he'd have very little left.

Expect the record to creep up to 520-530kg over the next year or two.

[Removed by poster at 03/05/20 00:06:07]

"Looked easy for him. Very surprised he didn’t go for a little more weight

That that 501kg would have taken a huge amount out of him, 510kg may have been there on his 3rd lift today but not much more. A 4th attempt was pointless as he'd have very little left.

"

It’s stayed at 500kg for 4 years. Unless Thor wants to beat his own record, I’d not expect it to creep up at all. It’s a huge amount and not one people match just to inch up the record a bit at a time. Bearing it mind only two people in the world can pull past 480kg

It’s stayed at 500kg for 4 years. Unless Thor wants to beat his own record, I’d not expect it to creep up at all. It’s a huge amount and not one people match just to inch up the record a bit at a time. Bearing it mind only two people in the world can pull past 480kg"

Actually Ivan Makarov can probably be the 2nd person to break 500kg very soon.

He should try picking up after kids all day.. That some mean feat

It’s stayed at 500kg for 4 years. Unless Thor wants to beat his own record, I’d not expect it to creep up at all. It’s a huge amount and not one people match just to inch up the record a bit at a time. Bearing it mind only two people in the world can pull past 480kg

Actually Ivan Makarov can probably be the 2nd person to break 500kg very soon."

Was just going to say the same, he's very close.

Thor will have another go I'm sure based on today's efforts.

520kg+ isn't out of the question in the next 2 years.

I think that will be a very hard mark to beat

But why has it taken 4 years to pull it? Plenty might try it now they can do it in their own gym rather than with the pressure of doing it in a completion as the record has always been

Bring on the fight with Eddie. I hope Eddie levels him

Competition even. Bloody phone

"But why has it taken 4 years to pull it? Plenty might try it now they can do it in their own gym rather than with the pressure of doing it in a completion as the record has always been

Bring on the fight with Eddie. I hope Eddie levels him"

Because prepping for that would mean strength in other lifts dropping due to training being largely ficussed on deadlift. Not good for comps obviously as you need to be in good shape on all lifts.

They dont want to miss out on other comps just for that one lift.

Eddie did the same, just lifted on deads and binned off the rest of the competition.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"But why has it taken 4 years to pull it? Plenty might try it now they can do it in their own gym rather than with the pressure of doing it in a completion as the record has always been

Bring on the fight with Eddie. I hope Eddie levels him"

Why this silly silly fight

Let them lift

Let them lift "

Money, they'll make a few million out of it.

Strongman is hard to earn a good living from so it all helps

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Let them lift

Strongman is hard to earn a good living from so it all helps"

Absolutely I know its money

And it's only money because for some twisted reason other humans from the safety of their homes or pub want to see 2 grown men hurt ,even thewsnt two grown men try to humiliate and join in the name calling

I have zero admiration for humans who want to prove their position by fighting and even less for those who encourage it

Let them lift

Strongman is hard to earn a good living from so it all helps

Absolutely I know its money

And it's only money because for some twisted reason other humans from the safety of their homes or pub want to see 2 grown men hurt ,even thewsnt two grown men try to humiliate and join in the name calling

I have zero admiration for humans who want to prove their position by fighting and even less for those who encourage it

"

Good job I’m not looking for your admiration then, because I can’t wait!!!

» Add a new message to this topic