FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Phone Techies ????

Phone Techies ????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Samsung A10 versus A40 theres about 70 quid difference between the two , the main diff is 32 vs 64 gb internal memory as far as i can see , is it worth the price difference ? . I dont do to much with my phones ( im old ) also looking for a recomendation for a laptop / notebook .. any suggestions ?

Price is critical dont want to go over 500 quid for the pair .. Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Check out Argos/ebay for both, I'm currently typing on a laptop I got several years ago on it, and also a smaller laptop which I got for my work, no problems after about a year. Also bought a Moto G6, all have been as new, but if you have a problem, and I have had, returned without an issue.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Samsung A10 versus A40 theres about 70 quid difference between the two , the main diff is 32 vs 64 gb internal memory as far as i can see , is it worth the price difference ? . I dont do to much with my phones ( im old ) also looking for a recomendation for a laptop / notebook .. any suggestions ?

Price is critical dont want to go over 500 quid for the pair .. Thanks in advance

"

In terms of phone, you won't need as much memory if you don't have loads of apps and take less photos/videos.

If you do the above then go for a phone with bigger memory as your phone will fill up less quickly.

Thanks guys , appreciate the advice

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We looked at both last year - and both settled on the A40, partly because of the slightly better camera.

Versus.com does a good comparison of them.

"We looked at both last year - and both settled on the A40, partly because of the slightly better camera.

Versus.com does a good comparison of them."

Thanks i will check that out , yeah im starting to think the extra 70 quid might just be woth it

» Add a new message to this topic