FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hairy Muff

Hairy Muff

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know that this has been covered before, but I’m specifically talking about Aunty’s muff.

I (the male) think that her pussy looks good with pubes. We’re both growing our bushes during lockdown and this is the longest they’ve been for a very long time. She’s had a bit of growth in the past but has always gone smooth again after a week or two. Granted, they probably need a bit of a tidy up and trim but I think her pussy mound looks good with a bit of a covering of hair. I also think she’s got an attractive smooth mound too.

I’d like her to keep her pubes once we get out of lockdown with a bit of a tidy up; she thinks that people won’t like it and wants to go back to being smooth.

Our public pics have examples of her pubes at the various stages of growth and previous “hair styles”.

What do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why does it matter if people don't like it... Those that do will be more of a match and those that don't will be a better match for someone else

People don't always like big boobs or tattoos so I'm sure they pass me by!

If she likes it carry on

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

I think it looks good too.

All looks good to me

Its you body you do what YOU want, don't let other people's opinions influence you

"Why does it matter if people don't like it... Those that do will be more of a match and those that don't will be a better match for someone else

People don't always like big boobs or tattoos so I'm sure they pass me by!

If she likes it carry on"

It’s me who likes it and thinks that it provides something attractive and different to the “norm” these days. She thinks it will put people off playing with her/us but I can’t see that being the case.

I don’t think her mind is made up as to whether she likes it or not, yet.

She's 53 years old

Isn't she over this nonsense yet?

"She's 53 years old

Isn't she over this nonsense yet?"

It’s not about pleasing others if that’s what you mean, but of course we all want to be visually attractive to others. Lots of people (including us) say that they prefer their playmates to be smooth. Personally, I prefer my playmates to look after themselves in all aspects of their body and mind; a well kept hairy pussy can quite often look much better than a pussy covered in shaving rash.

I’m just interested in other people’s views so that I can provide her with some “evidence” that a hairy pussy is an attractive prospect for potential playmates.

By *hosewhomgonakedCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

We enjoy a more natural look, so keep the bush!

"We enjoy a more natural look, so keep the bush!"

Yes can see that. And yours looks very nice too.

I’m looking forward to running my fingers through her curls. (If we get that far)

Looks good to me

By *oneyBear100Couple  over a year ago

Gatwick area

Bear would dive in and enjoy, Honey not so keen. We don't always agree on this aspect

If you like it, its fab x

By *illyboneon1Man  over a year ago

Louth

"I know that this has been covered before, but I’m specifically talking about Aunty’s muff.

I (the male) think that her pussy looks good with pubes. We’re both growing our bushes during lockdown and this is the longest they’ve been for a very long time. She’s had a bit of growth in the past but has always gone smooth again after a week or two. Granted, they probably need a bit of a tidy up and trim but I think her pussy mound looks good with a bit of a covering of hair. I also think she’s got an attractive smooth mound too.

I’d like her to keep her pubes once we get out of lockdown with a bit of a tidy up; she thinks that people won’t like it and wants to go back to being smooth.

Our public pics have examples of her pubes at the various stages of growth and previous “hair styles”.

What do you think?"

Love a natural hairy pussy XX

By *illyboneon1Man  over a year ago

Louth

"All looks good to me

Its you body you do what YOU want, don't let other people's opinions influence you"

Well said my hairy loving friend from GY , am from Clee xx

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I love body hair, and think Aunty looks great

Looks lickable to me

» Add a new message to this topic