FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Men's Profiles!

Men's Profiles!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxy_minx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Sorry, I know I am a snob at times, but do men actually think about what text they put on their profile?

Don't they realise it's the profile that sells you?

Most just turn me right off lol and will probably mean I wont reply to messages, which will lead to more threads about not replying!

And then eventually lead to another thread about not getting meets

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hello Foxy.

Well, as you might suspect it's a mixed bag. Many don't but some do. However, it's not exclusive to men (although they're probably the worst culprits). There are some seriously shocking efforts from women and couples too.

A terrible profile is off-putting so digging out a really good one usually means you've found what you're looking for.

The trick then of course is mutual appreciation!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Have been to Eberdeen once. Even though it was in the 90's. Brill City, but turn that bloody cannon off! (Must be some kind of wakeup call fae all ye pisheads.

lived in Aberdeen in the 80s when I was on the rigs !!! Great Western road.

had a great time as well

oh and yes I agree about profile txt, but it isn't just guys as the poster above say's some couples profiles are terrible.

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Hello Foxy.

Well, as you might suspect it's a mixed bag. Many don't but some do. However, it's not exclusive to men (although they're probably the worst culprits). There are some seriously shocking efforts from women and couples too.

A terrible profile is off-putting so digging out a really good one usually means you've found what you're looking for.

The trick then of course is mutual appreciation!"

Oh, I totally understand that, unfortunately, I do not search out female/couple profiles, so I had to pick on the men

Would love to find some mutual appreciation!

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Have been to Eberdeen once. Even though it was in the 90's. Brill City, but turn that bloody cannon off! (Must be some kind of wakeup call fae all ye pisheads. "

Cannon? What Cannon? I've been here 20 years now and I've never heard it, seagulls maybe but definitely not a cannon!

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

so, is "I will fill this in later" a good profile or not

"Have been to Eberdeen once. Even though it was in the 90's. Brill City, but turn that bloody cannon off! (Must be some kind of wakeup call fae all ye pisheads.

Cannon? What Cannon? I've been here 20 years now and I've never heard it, seagulls maybe but definitely not a cannon! "

Edinburgers have the cannon each day.

Hey all,

Thought I would jump in on this one.

I am in the process of updating my profile, sorting the text and adding a picture ect.

Any advice would be most welcome

Bob

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

[Removed by poster at 23/05/12 19:36:46]

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Have been to Eberdeen once. Even though it was in the 90's. Brill City, but turn that bloody cannon off! (Must be some kind of wakeup call fae all ye pisheads.

Cannon? What Cannon? I've been here 20 years now and I've never heard it, seagulls maybe but definitely not a cannon! "

Sorry that was Edinburgh

"Sorry, I know I am a snob at times, but do men actually think about what text they put on their profile?

Most just turn me right off lol and will probably mean I wont reply to messages, which will lead to more threads about not replying!

And then eventually lead to another thread about not getting meets "

.... and an example of what you would consider a good one would be.....???

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Sorry, I know I am a snob at times, but do men actually think about what text they put on their profile?

"

Hmm let me think.....polite, humourous, says what they are looking for, what they can offer, respectful, Oh I could go on and on, are you looking for hints??

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Do you want to rewrite mine for me

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

It seems he is looking for some fun in the "Granite City".

Phew, good job I got it right this time.

By *ittle miss flirtWoman  over a year ago

Merthyr Tydfil

[Removed by poster at 23/05/12 20:04:59]

Hi i like to think my profile says exactly what i am looking for but some say itrs too long.

i like to see a decently written profile

Scotland - Aberdeen

Always prefer too much information than not enough! So, nothing wrong with your profile

[Removed by poster at 23/05/12 20:22:30]

think a profile should give a little bit about yourself if people like then they contact. If it is just looking for female or couple message me. Then sorry but a no no lol

Thank you XXXXX your profile is really good too , xxxx

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"It seems he is looking for some fun in the "Granite City".

Phew, good job I got it right this time. "

Nah I haven't really have I, only joking. The Stonehouse used to be good, it was 1985 though!

What about if you have a crap profile (like mine) but write a good message showing you have read there profile and that your interested?

Scotland - Aberdeen

"It seems he is looking for some fun in the "Granite City".

Phew, good job I got it right this time.

Nah I haven't really have I, only joking. The Stonehouse used to be good, it was 1985 though! "

You did get it right lol, but that's before my time, so I have no idea what The Stonehouse is or was x

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I think women are just as bad...there are some really good single guy profiles on here...and im queen of the pedantic fussy fuckers

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i think the mistake a lot of people make is trying to cater to as many people as possible.. to the point of being bland...

you aren't going to appeal to everyone so try aiming it as the people you want to meet...

some people will say that my profile is too long... but it is individual and that is me... and if taking 2 minutes out of a day is too much for you, then you aren't the person/people I am trying to attract in the first place.....

i'd rather have some individuality where you see personality shining thru.. as opposed to the million stock phrases that actually says nothing....

By *ont Ask Dont GetWoman  over a year ago

amersham

"What about if you have a crap profile (like mine) but write a good message showing you have read there profile and that your interested? "

...certainly helps if you have great abs!

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"i think the mistake a lot of people make is trying to cater to as many people as possible.. to the point of being bland...

you aren't going to appeal to everyone so try aiming it as the people you want to meet...

some people will say that my profile is too long... but it is individual and that is me... and if taking 2 minutes out of a day is too much for you, then you aren't the person/people I am trying to attract in the first place.....

i'd rather have some individuality where you see personality shining thru.. as opposed to the million stock phrases that actually says nothing...."

Fabio, I know you're not bi, but I think I love you.

I agree I need more pics with shagging and filth in them

I do and I get a lot of offers - though I'm not convinced this merely due to the text - I'd say the pics and verifications might have something to do with it, as well

Some of the female profiles are pretty rubbish as well

Forum Mod

I don't believe its just the profile that sells you

It is only the initial attraction,what comes after that is far more important to me

I suppose OP I'd say the same as to a man, ur profiles pretty generic...nice pics...but IMO, theres nothing that draws me closer to what I normally like.

Its not a shared view with many I'm led to believe...but I think a profile should reflect the fun being had on fab, theres only so many shots of a single person I like seeing on a page...its rather like the obligatory 10 of the same snaps that most muscled men do(or the same lonesome cock just keeping itself company in different positions), however as a female profile can have no pics and still get 100's of meetinterest before anyone even knows if they are real or not...

again, all my opinion on how I like to conduct my 'researching' of prospective meets I suppose

"I don't believe its just the profile that sells you

It is only the initial attraction,what comes after that is far more important to me "

Think you are right on that. The profile can say not no or possibly but you can't gage a person fully until you have interacted with them for a bit.

"I agree I need more pics with shagging and filth in them"

cannot believed you didn't take the opportunity to appeal for help with that!

"I agree I need more pics with shagging and filth in them

cannot believed you didn't take the opportunity to appeal for help with that! "

I'm waiting for offers! x

cannot believed you didn't take the opportunity to appeal for help with that! "

Unnecessary...

Everyone knows he needs help with Everything...;-);-)

Unnecessary...

Everyone knows he needs help with Everything...;-);-)"

euro my cocks not going in the zipper again....shake it first tho eh! (thank god for my hawking pad, its hard to type with thee stookies)

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

i tried to be truthful if that gets me deleted the so be it what you see is what you get i havent put my knob on here but they all look the same to me you cant tell what a guy is like apart from size of knob and thats also the case for fannys those all look the same too

only one i know is the one o clock gun in edinburgh, but whats this got to do with crap profiles , confuseddotcom ha

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Cannon? What Cannon? I've been here 20 years now and I've never heard it, seagulls maybe but definitely not a cannon!

only one i know is the one o clock gun in edinburgh, but whats this got to do with crap profiles , confuseddotcom ha "

If you can take the time to read through the thread, you will see that I have corrected myself. Having been to both Cities & had a 5 yr relationship with an Aberdonian, I now need several pints o' heavy

Unnecessary...

euro my cocks not going in the zipper again....shake it first tho eh! (thank god for my hawking pad, its hard to type with thee stookies)"

For the first part... Im only shakin it twice... I aint Bi...

For (the second part) any chance of a translation...

Maybe in the help section a template of profile examples..... Lol

I've rewritten my profile so many times over the years I've lost count.......maybe time to get a professional in to revamp it

"Hey all,

I am in the process of updating my profile, sorting the text and adding a picture ect.

Bob"

Your profile is fine; you have been here 9 months, no pictures isn't good but then again you have been verified. Also you say it may be frowned on by your work but the next line says you can accommodate??

"Hey all,

Bob

Your profile is fine; you have been here 9 months, no pictures isn't good but then again you have been verified. Also you say it may be frowned on by your work but the next line says you can accommodate??"

Errr... Dont think he means "can accommodate in my office..."

Some blokes think that this site is full of people that will fuck anything. So they don't bother with much of a profile as they 'don't need to'. They then complain, and genuinely don't understand why they aren't inundated with mails from horny females and couples that are desperate for a shag.

They just don't understand and never will. They often have been told about the site as a way to get 'lots of free sex' by their mates down the pub. I know this as a fact as a few blokes have openly told me.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Hey all,

Bob"

My thoughts are that it doesn't really say an awful lot, apart from that you like kissing, can only accom in barracks and that you may be flexible on age. Perhaps there was a slight bent with negativity, not this/that etc. Photos are a must - realise you have some private ones, but you'll allow people to know whether they think there's potential attraction by including them publicly - they don't have to include your face, so can remove the potential for your getting recognised. Overall, it's by far from the worst on here, but glad that you're reviewing it, and won't be hard for you to improve it. Good luck!

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

You mean people actually read the profiles?

Its certainly not just guys that are the culprits in this, I've seen numerous single female and couple profiles that are just as bad.

I don't find writing these type of things that easy and I'm sure its not just me. It took numerous rewrite before I got to a point where I was happy with my profile text (and created a rod for my own back if I want to add to it)!

One thing that I do find weird is when people don't update their text, I see quite a few that say "new on here" and they've been members for over a year. I do try to keep mine up to date and relevant.

I thought about mine

I had a message saying they would love to meet me and if I ever lost weight to contact them

Unnecessary...

euro my cocks not going in the zipper again....shake it first tho eh! (thank god for my hawking pad, its hard to type with thee stookies)

For the first part... Im only shakin it twice... I aint Bi...

For (the second part) any chance of a translation... "

2nd part *keep talking* lol

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

What attracts one person isn't going to appeal to someone else. So what you might think is good, someone else might disagree.

But think that couples and ladies are just as guilty (if not more so) as single men of not making an effort with their text.

By *ister.CMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Will anyone have a read of mine and help us out

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

I'll come back to this later

Think he is getting confused with the 0ne 0clock gun in Edinburgh

Templates???? Are you mad? Lol

With the dozens of 'can you review my profile/give me tips' threads cropping up - templates and forum advice would eventually result in hundreds of identically worded profiles that contain no individuality!!

Oh hang on - the cut and paste/profile stealing mob have already done that!

Personally - I like the dull, crap profiles that people who can't be arsed to put any effort in post - makes the good ones easier to spot! And that goes for everyone - singles and couples alike!

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Think he is getting confused with the 0ne 0clock gun in Edinburgh"

Ah, that's the one

By *utmegsMan  over a year ago

Closer than you think

"

My thoughts are that it doesn't really say an awful lot.. can only accom in barracks.."

Not in an eight-man room I hope.

mines set the standard

Crackin arse luv! id smack that n enjoy the vibe!

If I were single that is lol

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Templates???? Are you mad? Lol

With the dozens of 'can you review my profile/give me tips' threads cropping up - templates and forum advice would eventually result in hundreds of identically worded profiles that contain no individuality!!

Oh hang on - the cut and paste/profile stealing mob have already done that!

Personally - I like the dull, crap profiles that people who can't be arsed to put any effort in post - makes the good ones easier to spot! And that goes for everyone - singles and couples alike! "

actually agree with this 100%...

at least at the moment people can work out who at least thought about what went into the profile and "gets it" so to speak... from those who don't...

it sometimes feels like the plauge of the "generic" profile at times.....

By *nlyThaBestMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

If your a single male on this site it doesn't seem to matter what you put in your profile it's just about luck really as alot of fake and morons have messed the fun up for us, joined last year got no replys, left, joined back up again, still nothin despite trying, gotta be lucky and be different and right message right time, Gunna keep on tryin tho as you never know

I am always surprised that people find it such a trial writing their profile.

What are you here for, what kind of person do you find attractive and whom you wish to meet,, what is important to you in a meet, what do you consider your best points are, are you looking to fulfil a particular fetish or want to try a certain scenario... Its not rocket science.

I wrote our profile in about 5 minutes, I've never changed it. My OH has added in a bit about parties but other than that its just a opening statement about us. For more detailed information we exchange private messages.

The worst thing for me is when I receive a short message and ill reply saying hi, tell me a little about yourself, and they reply well what do you want to know. I end the conversation there. If someone can't think of anything to say about themselves or try and create good conversation its a pretty poor show isn't it

Newcastle and Gateshead

"If your a single male on this site it doesn't seem to matter what you put in your profile it's just about luck really as alot of fake and morons have messed the fun up for us, joined last year got no replys, left, joined back up again, still nothin despite trying, gotta be lucky and be different and right message right time, Gunna keep on tryin tho as you never know "

if in your words "it doesn't seem to matter what you put in your profile it's just about luck?" then why did you ask people last week why you were getting no replies and then you changed the profile.....

pssst...(the little green arrow next to your name lets us see what you have written) some if us remember what you originally wrote...

[Removed by poster at 24/05/12 22:41:03]

"If your a single male on this site it doesn't seem to matter what you put in your profile it's just about luck really as alot of fake and morons have messed the fun up for us, joined last year got no replys, left, joined back up again, still nothin despite trying, gotta be lucky and be different and right message right time, Gunna keep on tryin tho as you never know

if in your words "it doesn't seem to matter what you put in your profile it's just about luck?" then why did you ask people last week why you were getting no replies and then you changed the profile.....

pssst...(the little green arrow next to your name lets us see what you have written) some if us remember what you originally wrote..."

Good point

Liverpool

"If your a single male on this site it doesn't seem to matter what you put in your profile it's just about luck really as alot of fake and morons have messed the fun up for us, joined last year got no replys, left, joined back up again, still nothin despite trying, gotta be lucky and be different and right message right time, Gunna keep on tryin tho as you never know

pssst...(the little green arrow next to your name lets us see what you have written) some if us remember what you originally wrote..."

You don't half sound really bitter you know, are you ? Have you got some sort of problem ? Don't actualy remember getting any sort of friendly replys ever from you ya see so I'm just wondering.

Anyway just to answer your point, yes of course I changed my profile details, that was after reading it and realizing i needed to put myself across more, after good advise from nice people, well noticed you tool, that's what the forums for, to chat, get feedback, learn, not listen to bitter, sarcastic, haters like you, try to be constructive and helpful for a change instead of coming across, jeleous ? Suspicious ? Bitter ? Unfriendly.

"If your a single male on this site it doesn't seem to matter what you put in your profile it's just about luck really as alot of fake and morons have messed the fun up for us, joined last year got no replys, left, joined back up again, still nothin despite trying, gotta be lucky and be different and right message right time, Gunna keep on tryin tho as you never know "

Rubbish m8 you may your own luck by having a decent profile and being nice to people. Ok I agree to a point that it can be abit pot luck as to if you get a reply or not due to the blokes out numbering the females by about 10 or 15 to 1 so the fems can well afford to be picky and choosy. However a decent first msg showing respect with some good humour always goes along way and I have found to more oftern than not get you a reply. Even if its a polit thanx but no thanx and best of luck its still a reply. But normaly getting replies means you can then start to build up some banter and rapour with females. It does NOT mean that you can go around after 1msg and drop there knickers. lol well to be fare I did actualy have that once and she wernt wearing any when I got there but thats very very few and far between haha

I spose it pays to be abit original and thoughtful in your profile and first opening msg in a pond full of so so many single male alpha fish really to warrant a reply and then build up some rapour and banter. Unless of course you favour and are a fan of the box standard msg hiys luv nice photos, fancy a fuck!?. In which case best of luck yeah

pssst...(the little green arrow next to your name lets us see what you have written) some if us remember what you originally wrote...

try to be constructive and helpful for a change instead of coming across, jeleous ? Suspicious ? Bitter ? Unfriendly. "

good advice being more constructive is a better way to go.

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"

It does NOT mean that you can go around after 1msg and drop there knickers. lol well to be fare I did actualy have that once and she wernt wearing any when I got there but thats very very few and far between hah"

You sod, you said you wouldn't say owt about that ....how're they hanging sweets????

try to be constructive and helpful for a change instead of coming across, jeleous ? Suspicious ? Bitter ? Unfriendly.

good advice being more constructive is a better way to go. "

"

It does NOT mean that you can go around after 1msg and drop there knickers. lol well to be fare I did actualy have that once and she wernt wearing any when I got there but thats very very few and far between hah

You sod, you said you wouldn't say owt about that ....how're they hanging sweets???? "

Helloooooooooooooo babes long time no see and speak how the devil are ya you naughty lil minx you MWAH xxxx

Yeah im good ta hun hows about your self then. Quick flying visit tonight im afraid cant stop on long as im on earlies tomoz so need mi ugly sleep ya no.

PS you can have your knickers back if ya want hun the frickin lastic aint half chaffing my crack ast tell thee hahaha speak soon yeah take care and be nice and naughty

Bye for now xxx

By *partan_dMan  over a year ago

????

To the thread maker... Your profile just makes you look stuck up.

The bit where you say read my profile, hopefully you can read.. Well that just made you look like a massive plonker. I am sick of women and couples on here thinking they are above single men..

Most of them look like they have took a shovel to the face aswell.

Liverpool

Rubbish m8 you may your own luck by having a decent profile and being nice to people. Ok I agree to a point that it can be abit pot luck as to if you get a reply or not due to the blokes out numbering the females by about 10 or 15 to 1 so the fems can well afford to be picky and choosy. However a decent first msg showing respect with some good humour always goes along way and I have found to more oftern than not get you a reply. Even if its a polit thanx but no thanx and best of luck its still a reply. But normaly getting replies means you can then start to build up some banter and rapour with females. It does NOT mean that you can go around after 1msg and drop there knickers. lol well to be fare I did actualy have that once and she wernt wearing any when I got there but thats very very few and far between haha

I spose it pays to be abit original and thoughtful in your profile and first opening msg in a pond full of so so many single male alpha fish really to warrant a reply and then build up some rapour and banter. Unless of course you favour and are a fan of the box standard msg hiys luv nice photos, fancy a fuck!?. In which case best of luck yeah "

Thanks for the feedback mate, to be honest there seems to be a fare few assumptions there though, personally I think respect and good manners go a long way so I never send rude messages like that anyway, I was going to say I just don't seem to get any replys as in thanks but no thanks even, but I understand how it works now after asking this question before on here, it would be nice but just a bit unrealistic when you think about how many messages most females/couples get daily. I actually gotva nice message of a sexy lady before though out of the blue so happy days I still do think there's an element of luck though, your not Everyones type, so if your lucky you'll send the right persons a message who will think yeah sounds good, we'll agree to disagree then ha

"To the thread maker... Your profile just makes you look stuck up.

The bit where you say read my profile, hopefully you can read.. Well that just made you look like a massive plonker. I am sick of women and couples on here thinking they are above single men..

Most of them look like they have took a shovel to the face aswell."

shovel to the face? what ya mean??

By *partan_dMan  over a year ago

????

As in they are absolute bints.

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"

It does NOT mean that you can go around after 1msg and drop there knickers. lol well to be fare I did actualy have that once and she wernt wearing any when I got there but thats very very few and far between hah

You sod, you said you wouldn't say owt about that ....how're they hanging sweets????

Helloooooooooooooo babes long time no see and speak how the devil are ya you naughty lil minx you MWAH xxxx

Yeah im good ta hun hows about your self then. Quick flying visit tonight im afraid cant stop on long as im on earlies tomoz so need mi ugly sleep ya no.

PS you can have your knickers back if ya want hun the frickin lastic aint half chaffing my crack ast tell thee hahaha speak soon yeah take care and be nice and naughty

Bye for now xxx "

Ah, you can stick me knickers on eBay if you can peel them off the wall after you been wearing them ...I am, I have to say, shagging for England and I only wish it were an Olympic event cos we'd be guaranteed a Gold ....glad to see you're all lurved up, sleep well and don't do owt I wouldn't do (as if)....MWAH

Hmm let me think.....polite, humourous, says what they are looking for, what they can offer, respectful, Oh I could go on and on, are you looking for hints?? "

No I am NOT looking for hints, thank you. I have been swinging for many years with considerable success and know how to hone and edit, rewrite etc both my profile and the intro PM's I send out.

After sending 000's of PM's over the years, imho women generally say one thing in their profiles - and actually WANT something completely different. Guys are often at a total loss as to what to put in a PM to a particular ladys profile as - even if you get through the ruthless cutting down of PM's from every other guy - you then have to overcome the endless nit-picking with your profile!

Fortunately, there are enough right-thinking girls and couples on FS to keep me at it.

And btw, looking at your profile you seem to be looking for a 'companion' who you 'fancy'. Are you sure a swingers site is right for you?? Sounds more like date-site territory to me........

Hmm let me think.....polite, humourous, says what they are looking for, what they can offer, respectful, Oh I could go on and on, are you looking for hints??

No I am NOT looking for hints, thank you. I have been swinging for many years with considerable success and know how to hone and edit, rewrite etc both my profile and the intro PM's I send out.

After sending 000's of PM's over the years, imho women generally say one thing in their profiles - and actually WANT something completely different. Guys are often at a total loss as to what to put in a PM to a particular ladys profile as - even if you get through the ruthless cutting down of PM's from every other guy - you then have to overcome the endless nit-picking with your profile!

Fortunately, there are enough right-thinking girls and couples on FS to keep me at it.

And btw, looking at your profile you seem to be looking for a 'companion' who you 'fancy'. Are you sure a swingers site is right for you?? Sounds more like date-site territory to me........"

Ooo sexy, I love masterful men

" Most of them look like they have took a shovel to the face aswell.

shovel to the face? what ya mean?? "

Psst... His name's Doug...

Scotland - Aberdeen

"And btw, looking at your profile you seem to be looking for a 'companion' who you 'fancy'. Are you sure a swingers site is right for you?? Sounds more like date-site territory to me........

"

Don't you just love fab at times, was going to let this lie, but hey, I didn't realise it was a crime to actually be attracted to someone before I met them, I seem to have forgotton that this was a sex site and all preference went out the window, as the aim of the game was to just shag anybody that showed a interest in you...

Most of them look like they have took a shovel to the face aswell."

We don't think we are above anyone but its incredibly annoying writing a profile when its obvious that they have looked at the pictures and no further

Most of them look like they have took a shovel to the face aswell.

We don't think we are above anyone but its incredibly annoying writing a profile when its obvious that they have looked at the pictures and no further "

well the wording of the above(above urs), was bad and sounds really silly.

its still another useless moan, much in the way single guys come on stating no meets and this is a waste of time.

OBVIOUSLY some of us single guys get annoyed with the moans and try to stand out against the moans...but when u have a selection process so narrow, its obvious that there will be a higher amount of those unwilling to give whats required.

also other single fems,cpls that appear to do well with the single guys are stating that they have a good selection process and dont feel the need to come onto a forum and point out the obvious, knowing is pretty useless information

I'm just glad theres some who wont pander to anyone,regardless if they have a fucking lovely set of tits and a great pussy.

here are idiots of all sexes here, some are great shags, some U'd be glad u'll never meet or meet again

» Add a new message to this topic