FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Foreskin or circumcision?

Foreskin or circumcision?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rEye OP   Man  over a year ago

Hamilton

Apoligies this must have been asked thousands of times.

Does it matter?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Apoligies this must have been asked thousands of times.

Does it matter? "

Does it matter to you?

Does it matter? "

it matters to me

Hamilton

Does it matter?

Does it matter to you?"

Just wondered

Does it matter?

Does it matter to you?

Just wondered "

Wonder what?

Does it matter?

Does it matter to you?

Just wondered

Wonder what?"

he wondered what women think he's not bothered about us lol

Hamilton

Does it matter?

Does it matter to you?

Just wondered

I got cut as a kid. I know nothing else. Just wondered

Wonder what?he wondered what women think he's not bothered about us lol "

Does it matter?

Does it matter to you?

Just wondered

Wonder what?he wondered what women think he's not bothered about us lol "

He may even be looking to get bummed!

Does it matter?

Does it matter to you?

Just wondered

Wonder what?he wondered what women think he's not bothered about us lol

He may not even be looking to get bummed! "

well yes theirs that but lets concentrate on the penis and the foreskin i like mine it goes up and over.......... a rugby term

Does it matter?

Does it matter to you?

Just wondered

He may not even be looking to get bummed! well yes theirs that but lets concentrate on the penis and the foreskin i like mine it goes up and over.......... a rugby term "

True. You protect the mushroom during extreme weather too!

Does it matter?

Does it matter to you?

Just wondered

He may not even be looking to get bummed! well yes theirs that but lets concentrate on the penis and the foreskin i like mine it goes up and over.......... a rugby term

True. You protect the mushroom during extreme weather too!"

well the cold has a severe effect as you know i mean on the nudist beach getting out jeez i have to pull on it a few times

Was cut as a young kid health reasons it made me feel odd one out when younger as not many others I knew where done. When u met my wife she loved it and has ever since so doesn’t bother us in any way.

Does it matter?

Does it matter to you?

Just wondered

He may not even be looking to get bummed! well yes theirs that but lets concentrate on the penis and the foreskin i like mine it goes up and over.......... a rugby term

True. You protect the mushroom during extreme weather too!well the cold has a severe effect as you know i mean on the nudist beach getting out jeez i have to pull on it a few times "

And when you pull back the foreskin, it's like unsheathing the baby maker!

Makes no difference to me. It works fine both ways

Does it matter?

Does it matter to you?

Just wondered

True. You protect the mushroom during extreme weather too!well the cold has a severe effect as you know i mean on the nudist beach getting out jeez i have to pull on it a few times

And when you pull back the foreskin, it's like unsheathing the baby maker!"

hey I've made enough babies for this life but practicing is fine

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Does it matter? "

The thing is, we have what we have. Unless you're thinking about going under the knife to match the preference of others.

Some will prefer one way, others another... many will just not care at all. There are very few for who it'll be a deal breaker.

Cal

Does it matter?

Does it matter to you?

Just wondered

True. You protect the mushroom during extreme weather too!well the cold has a severe effect as you know i mean on the nudist beach getting out jeez i have to pull on it a few times

And when you pull back the foreskin, it's like unsheathing the baby maker!hey I've made enough babies for this life but practicing is fine "

My ex had this weird kink, where she loved to bite and suck my foreskin after sex. I kinda wished I threw it out after the circumcision!

"Makes no difference to me. It works fine both ways "

It might misfire without the protection. You are talking about piston and combustion. I assume science was not your favourite subject!

Does it matter?

Does it matter to you?

Just wondered

And when you pull back the foreskin, it's like unsheathing the baby maker!hey I've made enough babies for this life but practicing is fine

My ex had this weird kink, where she loved to bite and suck my foreskin after sex. I kinda wished I threw it out after the circumcision! "

bite and suck doesn't sound especially appealing

Does it matter?

Does it matter to you?

Just wondered

And when you pull back the foreskin, it's like unsheathing the baby maker!hey I've made enough babies for this life but practicing is fine

My ex had this weird kink, where she loved to bite and suck my foreskin after sex. I kinda wished I threw it out after the circumcision! bite and suck doesn't sound especially appealing "

Luckily it was after circumcision!

Does it matter?

Does it matter to you?

Just wondered

My ex had this weird kink, where she loved to bite and suck my foreskin after sex. I kinda wished I threw it out after the circumcision! bite and suck doesn't sound especially appealing

Luckily it was after circumcision! "

so after circumcision did the skin go over the helmet still........ I'm trying to picture it.......... I'm not wanting to........ but i am

Does it matter?

Does it matter to you?

Just wondered

My ex had this weird kink, where she loved to bite and suck my foreskin after sex. I kinda wished I threw it out after the circumcision! bite and suck doesn't sound especially appealing

Luckily it was after circumcision! so after circumcision did the skin go over the helmet still........ I'm trying to picture it.......... I'm not wanting to........ but i am "

I didn't want my cock to have a separation anxiety. It was like its baby blanket!

Does it matter?

Does it matter to you?

Just wondered

Luckily it was after circumcision! so after circumcision did the skin go over the helmet still........ I'm trying to picture it.......... I'm not wanting to........ but i am

I didn't want my cock to have a separation anxiety. It was like its baby blanket!"

ahhhh so it still goes over, so does mine lol now the Ops however we are not sure about

Hamilton

Does it matter?

Does it matter to you?

Just wondered

I pish well and don't suffer knob cheese

Luckily it was after circumcision! so after circumcision did the skin go over the helmet still........ I'm trying to picture it.......... I'm not wanting to........ but i am

I didn't want my cock to have a separation anxiety. It was like its baby blanket!ahhhh so it still goes over, so does mine lol now the Ops however we are not sure about "

» Add a new message to this topic