FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is putting a park next to a sewage works a good idea?

Is putting a park next to a sewage works a good idea?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been with a few women and one thing I've noticed is how close the vagina is to the anus. Its barely an inch away

Does this feel like a design flaw to you? You're supposed feminine and beautiful but its all being ruined by this weird little oversight

Whenever I see a woman all dressed up to the nines and thinking shes all that, I just rem_mber her vagina is so close to anus and laugh at her.

Women, does this design flaw bother you? It should. Do you wipe front to back because of this?

Men, does this bother you? Either way, when you meet a woman and shes full of herself, remind her of this flaw and take back your power

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Says the gender who can leave skid marks down their bollocks.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What the fuck?

What a way to make women even more self conscious

"Says the gender who can leave skid marks down their bollocks."

I don't think this has ever happened

"What the fuck?

What a way to make women even more self conscious "

Were you self conscious before because your vagina is so close to your anus?

Stick yer nose up my button hole twinkle toes

P

"What the fuck?

What a way to make women even more self conscious

Were you self conscious before because your vagina is so close to your anus?"

I don’t have an anus so I’m not self conscious at all

"Stick yer nose up my button hole twinkle toes

P"

I don't want to, just because its too close to your vagina

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Women - designed by the local council. Who else would put Waste disposal next to the leisure centre?

I fucking hate it when that happens. Makes me feel so ungallant...

P

I don't want to, just because its too close to your vagina "

Smells like Grimsby down there

P

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Never! Who would or could do that?

King's Crustacean

Well .............. you know the O.P. ?

By *urls and DressesWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near here

At least we don’t talk out of ours

By *urls and DressesWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near here

P

P"

Of ready meals?

P

P"

What???

Have you never been to Legoland OP?

God created us ... have a word... he is a man after all

"Have you never been to Legoland OP?"

Is there lots of women with no arseholes there?

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Should be grateful. Saves your neck when moving from one to the other

"Have you never been to Legoland OP?

Is there lots of women with no arseholes there?"

No there all shitting bricks

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

....MUST NOT do the dentist gag how he knew you had oral sex last night!

"Have you never been to Legoland OP?

Is there lots of women with no arseholes there?"

No, but the bumhole can be a great playpark with prep innit....

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

PoF only you could gome up with something like this.

Though I think male genitalia is a much worse design

At least us ladies don't have bits dangling about...

"

At least us ladies don't have bits dangling about..."

Some do

Not every womans furniture is indoors if you know what I mean

"

Ask him who REALLY came up with this thread idea

"I've been with a few women and one thing I've noticed is how close the vagina is to the anus. Its barely an inch away

Does this feel like a design flaw to you? You're supposed feminine and beautiful but its all being ruined by this weird little oversight

Whenever I see a woman all dressed up to the nines and thinking shes all that, I just rem_mber her vagina is so close to anus and laugh at her.

Women, does this design flaw bother you? It should. Do you wipe front to back because of this?

Men, does this bother you? Either way, when you meet a woman and shes full of herself, remind her of this flaw and take back your power"

Maybe this is why more women are turning to other women. Cos everyone she's with a man, she's got 2 arse holes near her vag

"I've been with a few women and one thing I've noticed is how close the vagina is to the anus. Its barely an inch away

Men, does this bother you? Either way, when you meet a woman and shes full of herself, remind her of this flaw and take back your power

Maybe this is why more women are turning to other women. Cos everyone she's with a man, she's got 2 arse holes near her vag "

Everytime, not everyone. Bloody auto carrot

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

Men, does this bother you? Either way, when you meet a woman and shes full of herself, remind her of this flaw and take back your power"

As a way of revealing that you're maybe not the sharpest knife in the drawer, this is a stormer.

People weren't designed. Somewhere back in the past contingent evolution tested lots of body layouts, many of which failed quickly, and found that the primate layout worked reasonably well across a lot of environments. Every time you talk about design flaws you reveal you know not a lot about this.

As for the rest of the misogynistic bollocks you come out with, it's an interesting and reliable tactic if your goal is not getting a shag.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Swings and roundabouts aint it POF

B38

Men, does this bother you? Either way, when you meet a woman and shes full of herself, remind her of this flaw and take back your powerAs a way of revealing that you're maybe not the sharpest knife in the drawer, this is a stormer.

People weren't designed. Somewhere back in the past contingent evolution tested lots of body layouts, many of which failed quickly, and found that the primate layout worked reasonably well across a lot of environments. Every time you talk about design flaws you reveal you know not a lot about this.

As for the rest of the misogynistic bollocks you come out with, it's an interesting and reliable tactic if your goal is not getting a shag."

You do know it's a joke..yes.

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

I find it quite convenient.

Men, does this bother you? Either way, when you meet a woman and shes full of herself, remind her of this flaw and take back your powerAs a way of revealing that you're maybe not the sharpest knife in the drawer, this is a stormer.

As for the rest of the misogynistic bollocks you come out with, it's an interesting and reliable tactic if your goal is not getting a shag.

You do know it's a joke..yes."

Oi oi misogynistic have a look through the thread and see whose idea it was

It’s funny as fuck

As for the rest of the misogynistic bollocks you come out with, it's an interesting and reliable tactic if your goal is not getting a shag."

Well, what would you say if you found out a woman came up with this thread?

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

It can't be a flaw if it allows you to fart in a guys face when he goes down on you.

Bottoms

Cramlington

Well, what would you say if you found out a woman came up with this thread?"

I'd shake my head, and muse on the continuing utility of the idea of false consciousness that Engels explored in the nineteenth century, and which was developed further by m_mbers of the Frankfurt school in the twentieth century.

Cramlington

You do know it's a joke..yes."

One man's joke is another man's reason to piss in Chubby Brown's pint.

B38

You do know it's a joke..yes.One man's joke is another man's reason to piss in Chubby Brown's pint. "

This is why you never leave your pint unattended

By *lint-EverhardMan  over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

Just like this thread, a slip of the tongue and you're in the shit!

Well, what would you say if you found out a woman came up with this thread?I'd shake my head, and muse on the continuing utility of the idea of false consciousness that Engels explored in the nineteenth century, and which was developed further by m_mbers of the Frankfurt school in the twentieth century."

Is there a philosophy forum?

B38

Well, what would you say if you found out a woman came up with this thread?I'd shake my head, and muse on the continuing utility of the idea of false consciousness that Engels explored in the nineteenth century, and which was developed further by m_mbers of the Frankfurt school in the twentieth century."

I don't know who Engels is but I know this really wasn't meant to be that deep

You do know it's a joke..yes.One man's joke is another man's reason to piss in Chubby Brown's pint.

This is why you never leave your pint unattended "

Except on here it’s safe because everyone else is watching it for you

By *andonmessMan  over a year ago

A world all of his own

Surely it just means less time spent commuting?

B38

You do know it's a joke..yes.One man's joke is another man's reason to piss in Chubby Brown's pint.

Except on here it’s safe because everyone else is watching it for you "

You know what, that is so true. Mind you the bastards will.probably drink it

Except on here it’s safe because everyone else is watching it for you

You know what, that is so true. Mind you the bastards will.probably drink it "

Haha that’s ok I’d sooner someone drank it before someone pissed in it

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I really take my hat of to ‘those women’ you ‘have been with’!!!!

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

"

We're mere weeks away from those height of summer days when you have to peel your sweaty balls off the side of your leg

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Best giggle I've had all day reading this thread.

Stupid Choo, you need your bottom smacked

Well I think evolution needs to take a back seat and think things through. It's not my fault it put both holes close together.

The distance between your vagina and anus do not make me a misogynist

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

Well I think evolution needs to take a back seat and think things through. It's not my fault it put both holes close together.

The distance between your vagina and anus do not make me a misogynist "

But is it stopping you from getting a shag?

And are you an avid collector of coastal birds?

And are you an avid collector of coastal birds?"

Look, all I want to know is, do you wipe front to back because of the distance between your anus and vagina?

Preston

Look, all I want to know is, do you wipe front to back because of the distance between your anus and vagina?"

Yes.

I want to know if you collect coastal birds.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Look, all I want to know is, do you wipe front to back because of the distance between your anus and vagina?"

UTI infections

Suppose lockdown making some guys go stranger than normal. OP have a wank, chill out and use your mind for more important thinks. Think some peoples brains have a wiring problem.

"Suppose lockdown making some guys go stranger than normal. OP have a wank, chill out and use your mind for more important thinks. Think some peoples brains have a wiring problem. "

So are you saying a vagina and anus arent close together?

STOKE ON TRENT

"Suppose lockdown making some guys go stranger than normal. OP have a wank, chill out and use your mind for more important thinks. Think some peoples brains have a wiring problem.

So are you saying a vagina and anus arent close together?"

Sniff both my love

I am saying why are you so crazy? Their locations are absolutley fine. Do you have issues putting it in the right place?

"Suppose lockdown making some guys go stranger than normal. OP have a wank, chill out and use your mind for more important thinks. Think some peoples brains have a wiring problem.

So are you saying a vagina and anus arent close together?

Sniff both my love"

STOKE ON TRENT

"I am saying why are you so crazy? Their locations are absolutley fine. Do you have issues putting it in the right place?

Suppose lockdown making some guys go stranger than normal. OP have a wank, chill out and use your mind for more important thinks. Think some peoples brains have a wiring problem.

He joking

"I am saying why are you so crazy? Their locations are absolutley fine. Do you have issues putting it in the right place?

I just think this is the equivalent of having a the car exhaust feed directly into the drivers seat

I saw this on She Rate Dogs earlier.

It’s a massive oversight and women shouldn’t forget their design flaw

So the myths are not true that a man made woman..

Surely that would explain it.

If you complaining about female bodies.. Try a non female

I'll call for a tow truck....

" I saw this on She Rate Dogs earlier.

It’s a massive oversight and women shouldn’t forget their design flaw "

Thank you. I'm glad you're here

"So the myths are not true that a man made woman..

If you complaining about female bodies.. Try a non female "

I'm straight

I like that about them. I see it as more of a quality than anything else

Good for you. Your boring me now. Have a wank and go to sleep.

STOKE ON TRENT

"Good for you. Your boring me now. Have a wank and go to sleep. "

Oi that's not nice.

STOKE ON TRENT

I'm straight "

Liar

"Good for you. Your boring me now. Have a wank and go to sleep. "

I dont want a wank

Sleep sounds like a good idea though

I'm straight

Liar "

Shhhhh

STOKE ON TRENT

I'm straight

Liar

Shhhhh"

No

Feel like I needed my monocle to read this thread, took a very philosophical turn.

As for the op, I love bum holes in all their glory so I’m happy with the placement, on men, I ain’t into birds.

" I saw this on She Rate Dogs earlier.

It’s a massive oversight and women shouldn’t forget their design flaw "

That’s where I sent him it from

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"

Sadly it means they are not compatible. Have you considered dating / having sex with men instead ?They don’t have this issue, you will be more content in a man relationship I’m sure

Eh was this not a thread on reddit? The lines the OP used was exactly the same, unoriginal material tut tut, naughty boy!

Cramlington

Well, what would you say if you found out a woman came up with this thread?I'd shake my head, and muse on the continuing utility of the idea of false consciousness that Engels explored in the nineteenth century, and which was developed further by m_mbers of the Frankfurt school in the twentieth century.

Is there a philosophy forum?"

Should there be? Probably. WIll there be? Probably not. Would I post in it? Probably not. Would Engels or the m_mbers of the Frankfurt school have posted in it? Probably not.

The best philosophical guide for posting in forums was Ben Goldacre - his first rule, I seem to rem_mber him saying, was don't be a dick.

Ben's a doctor, not a philosopher, but his first law of bullshit dynamics would go down well in the virus forum - "There is no imaginable proposition so absurd that you cannot find at least one person, somewhere in the world, with a PhD or professional post, who is happy to endorse it."

Does that help?

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Preston

Well, what would you say if you found out a woman came up with this thread?I'd shake my head, and muse on the continuing utility of the idea of false consciousness that Engels explored in the nineteenth century, and which was developed further by m_mbers of the Frankfurt school in the twentieth century.

Is there a philosophy forum?Should there be? Probably. WIll there be? Probably not. Would I post in it? Probably not. Would Engels or the m_mbers of the Frankfurt school have posted in it? Probably not.

The best philosophical guide for posting in forums was Ben Goldacre - his first rule, I seem to rem_mber him saying, was don't be a dick.

Ben's a doctor, not a philosopher, but his first law of bullshit dynamics would go down well in the virus forum - "There is no imaginable proposition so absurd that you cannot find at least one person, somewhere in the world, with a PhD or professional post, who is happy to endorse it."

Does that help?"

Are you this much fun at parties?

Cramlington

The distance between your vagina and anus do not make me a misogynist "

Sorry to disappoint you but I don't have a vagina - it's Mr Icebreaker here.

No=one said your observations about anatomy make you a misogynist (although, sorry to tell you honey, but some women don't have vaginas) - it's your attitudes and language that provoked that remark. Have a lovely day now...

Cramlington

Is there a philosophy forum?Should there be? Probably. WIll there be? Probably not. Would I post in it? Probably not. Would Engels or the m_mbers of the Frankfurt school have posted in it? Probably not.

Does that help?

Are you this much fun at parties?"

Oh I do hope so, although I think there are a few veris lurking round our profile that suggest I'm more than jusst someone who thinks it's fun to try and raise the Flesch Kincaid score of the forum now and then.

Oh POF I’m sorry

"Oh POF I’m sorry"

Wonder if the reactions would be the same if I had posted this

The distance between your vagina and anus do not make me a misogynist Sorry to disappoint you but I don't have a vagina - it's Mr Icebreaker here.

No=one said your observations about anatomy make you a misogynist (although, sorry to tell you honey, but some women don't have vaginas) - it's your attitudes and language that provoked that remark. Have a lovely day now..."

Will do. Thank you

"Oh POF I’m sorry

Wonder if the reactions would be the same if I had posted this"

It's fine

Preston

"Oh POF I’m sorry

Wonder if the reactions would be the same if I had posted this"

Well it's obvious that you're a misogynist!

"Oh POF I’m sorry

Well it's obvious that you're a misogynist!"

Fuck feminists

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Well it will be full of little shits so maybe it’s the perfect location

Preston

"

Are you this much fun at parties?Oh I do hope so, although I think there are a few veris lurking round our profile that suggest I'm more than jusst someone who thinks it's fun to try and raise the Flesch Kincaid score of the forum now and then."

I couldn't be less interested in your veris if I tried. You come across as patronising with no sense of humour.

If you feel those things aren't a true reflection then maybe it's something to do with you trying too hard to be superior.

Whilst some of the replies on this thread have been a little argumentative and unnecessarily arsey (couldn't resist ). Never ever forget the first rule of "appearing genuine when using other ppls material to make ppl laugh club" - ALWAYS and without fail quote your damn source from the beginning! Yw

Cramlington

"

Are you this much fun at parties?Oh I do hope so, although I think there are a few veris lurking round our profile that suggest I'm more than jusst someone who thinks it's fun to try and raise the Flesch Kincaid score of the forum now and then.

I couldn't be less interested in your veris if I tried. You come across as patronising with no sense of humour.

If you feel those things aren't a true reflection then maybe it's something to do with you trying too hard to be superior."

Sorry Karen, do you want to call my manager?

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Well this thread went south very quickly.

Started reading a light hearted thread skip to the bottom...

Cat fight

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Should be fine do long as wine makers dont dump tons of diethylene glycol tainted wine down the drain.

Liverpool

"Should be fine do long as wine makers dont dump tons of diethylene glycol tainted wine down the drain."

Is this like a poison wine enema?

Just means I don't have far to go from 1 hole to the other and always pussy frist never ass to pussy always pussy to ass lol

"

Are you this much fun at parties?Oh I do hope so, although I think there are a few veris lurking round our profile that suggest I'm more than jusst someone who thinks it's fun to try and raise the Flesch Kincaid score of the forum now and then.

If you feel those things aren't a true reflection then maybe it's something to do with you trying too hard to be superior.Sorry Karen, do you want to call my manager?"

Jesus, like nails down a blackboard.

P

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Just means I don't have far to go from 1 hole to the other and always pussy frist never ass to pussy always pussy to ass lol "

Thanks for that feedback.....

This still going?

"This still going? "

No, why?

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Well my nana had a colostomy bag and they sewed her arsehole shut.... maybe that’s an option for you op?

Also, after lockdown do you want to arrange a mff threesome and measure both our perineums? You know, fair test and all that?....

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"Oh POF I’m sorry

Well it's obvious that you're a misogynist!

Fuck feminists"

Now there's a good idea!

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

In regards to your original thread title , look up Billing Aquadrome and you find some silly twat did actually build a holiday park next to sewage works !!

B38

"In regards to your original thread title , look up Billing Aquadrome and you find some silly twat did actually build a holiday park next to sewage works !!"

Did it go down the pan

"Well my nana had a colostomy bag and they sewed her arsehole shut.... maybe that’s an option for you op?

Also, after lockdown do you want to arrange a mff threesome and measure both our perineums? You know, fair test and all that?...."

I would love to measure your perineum.

I might start a study, see if there is a correlation between the perineum and size of the womens feet

King's Crustacean

"

At least us ladies don't have bits dangling about...

Ask him who REALLY came up with this thread idea"

Don't say it was you....

"Well my nana had a colostomy bag and they sewed her arsehole shut.... maybe that’s an option for you op?

Also, after lockdown do you want to arrange a mff threesome and measure both our perineums? You know, fair test and all that?....

I might start a study, see if there is a correlation between the perineum and size of the womens feet "

King's Crustacean

Well, what would you say if you found out a woman came up with this thread?"

This is an ancient quote...... ancient.

So I don't know whose idea it was to start a thread with it but no one should claim the idea as theirs.

I rem_mber Stephen Fry once using it on Q.I. It'll come to me who said it first it was a quote about God putting the 'nursery' next to the 'sewers' so maybe it was a doctor.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"In regards to your original thread title , look up Billing Aquadrome and you find some silly twat did actually build a holiday park next to sewage works !!

Did it go down the pan "

Haha very droll

King's Crustacean

Forgetting Sarah Marshall Quote....

Nah ...... GOT to be older than that. They must have pinched it from someone else too.

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

Well, what would you say if you found out a woman came up with this thread?

This is an ancient quote...... ancient.

So I don't know whose idea it was to start a thread with it but no one should claim the idea as theirs.

I rem_mber Stephen Fry once using it on Q.I. It'll come to me who said it first it was a quote about God putting the 'nursery' next to the 'sewers' so maybe it was a doctor.

"

I’ve also heard about the cafeteria being so close to the toilets.

Reddit bruh

Liverpool

I might start a study, see if there is a correlation between the perineum and size of the womens feet "

Oh gosh. I'm only a size 3.5

I might start a study, see if there is a correlation between the perineum and size of the womens feet

Oh gosh. I'm only a size 3.5 "

Can you measure the other part and get back to me please

By *ick_and_BickerCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

It's a perfect design and has a massive amount to do with making sure our offspring get a good dose of vitamin k (essential for the formation of clotting factors) during birth.

Other than shitting, there are no other reasons for men to even have one so when it comes down to it how do you feel now OP?

It's a perfect design and has a massive amount to do with making sure our offspring get a good dose of vitamin k (essential for the formation of clotting factors) during birth.

Other than shitting, there are no other reasons for men to even have one so when it comes down to it how do you feel now OP?"

Not having to give birth?

I feel great about it, thanks for asking

Just when I was thinking that fab was getting boring...

Other than shitting, there are no other reasons for men to even have one so when it comes down to it how do you feel now OP?

I feel great about it, thanks for asking"

Haha keep going son

I feel great about it, thanks for asking

Haha keep going son "

I'm not quite sure what answer they were expecting

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

Seems some have there’s just below there nose and speak out of it

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Should be fine do long as wine makers dont dump tons of diethylene glycol tainted wine down the drain.

Is this like a poison wine enema? "

Sort of. It happened during the great Austrian wine scandal in the 80s. They were taunting their wine with essentially antifreeze to make it sweeter for the german market. Trouble is it's very bad for you and difficult to detect. Once the authorities realised what was happening the wine makers dumped the tainted wine into to the sewers which killed off the bacteria needed in the sewage works. This ultimately meant the Austrians were swimming in shit with no way to get rid of it.

The Beltane party on the fab allotments is still going on. There's plenty of home brew, a pony and some leftover corned beef sandwiches. Everyone's welcome like x

By *tephanjMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Who's chubby brown??

Cramlington

"Who's chubby brown??"
Roy Chubby Brown is a rather unpleasant former criminal from Middlesbrough wbo's a shit comedian. Pissing in his pint would be an obligation for any right thinking person, in my opinion.

"The Beltane party on the fab allotments is still going on. There's plenty of home brew, a pony and some leftover corned beef sandwiches. Everyone's welcome like x "

Shameless!

B38

"The Beltane party on the fab allotments is still going on. There's plenty of home brew, a pony and some leftover corned beef sandwiches. Everyone's welcome like x "

cool..no ones pissed in the beer have they

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

You forgot your ferret

"The Beltane party on the fab allotments is still going on. There's plenty of home brew, a pony and some leftover corned beef sandwiches. Everyone's welcome like x

You forgot your ferret "

He's down someone trousers!

» Add a new message to this topic