FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Say my name

Say my name

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman  over a year ago

B38

You are with someone who makes you feel like your only person that matters in that moment.

They are looking at you, touching you, it's hot and you can't get enough of each other. And then they call your name, only it isn't your name!

What do you do?

Ignore it?

Halt proceedings?

Forgive them?

Have you ever called someone another's name and if so how did it go down?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please explain feels like the most natural response.. accompanied by raised eyebrows. And sceptical arm fold..

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Guess we are not talking fab name here

More like a totally unconnected name, ouch!!

I might get my teeth out I think!

Jo x

B38

If it happened I don't think I'd be best pleased. Although, I am rubbish with names myself

In my very early 20s I was flirting with 2 guys.. not dating them really. One let's say was called Matt and the other Mark.. in a heat of a discussion I got Mark wrong. He wasnt impressed. Things cooled down a lot! oh well it wasnt anything serious. I dated Matt a little. He proposed even. But things didn't work out. Life not the end of the world. But maybe it would have been for someone. I dont remember it happening to me. So hard to tell how would I react.

By * Lexi xWoman  over a year ago

stockport

I would get in the biggest mood and leave!

Been very close!

My last two lovers had very similar names (Sarah-Jayne and Jane)

I think once is ok, shit happens and I'm with a beautiful girl who wants to call me Derek, worse problems I could think of in the current works climate.....

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I’m terrible with names so I shouldn’t judge but ... I would not be happy

ill get me coat

B38

I also always forget names when I'm chatting privately to guys in fab.

I think of them as their username. It mainly happens if the conversation is sporadic.

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"You are with someone who makes you feel like your only person that matters in that moment.

They are looking at you, touching you, it's hot and you can't get enough of each other. And then they call your name, only it isn't your name!

What do you do?

Ignore it?

Halt proceedings?

Forgive them?

Have you ever called someone another's name and if so how did it go down?"

I've never made this blunder fortunately

If it happened to me in a fab context I wouldn't think much of it. If I were in monogamous relationship and this happened my reaction might be different.

If it was a fab friend I’d laugh about it.

I would probably burst out laughing and spend the next 5 minutes in a fit of giggles

"If it was a fab friend I’d laugh about it. "

I might pretend I’m annoyed for a little while just to tease them

B38

"You are with someone who makes you feel like your only person that matters in that moment.

What do you do?

Ignore it?

Halt proceedings?

Forgive them?

If it happened to me in a fab context I wouldn't think much of it. If I were in monogamous relationship and this happened my reaction might be different."

That's the crux of it really for me to. How well do I know them. And anyway I'm pretty sure they'd remember me after the meet. And for all the right reasons

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

What do you do?

Ignore it?

Halt proceedings?

Forgive them?

If it happened to me in a fab context I wouldn't think much of it. If I were in monogamous relationship and this happened my reaction might be different.

That's the crux of it really for me to. How well do I know them. And anyway I'm pretty sure they'd remember me after the meet. And for all the right reasons "

Somehow that doesn't surprise me

By *uzzy NavelWoman  over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

Cum again wouldn’t be an option, but come again might be....

"If it was a fab friend I’d laugh about it. "

If it was Bob, smack 'im

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I'm horrendously bad at names

B38

"I'm horrendously bad at names "

I have just been given great advice as to the note function on fab. This will solve my problem. Except for those names I've already forgotten.

Anyone who may have forgotten my name..no worries should you need to ask again

Yes I called an ex-girlfriend by the ex before her’s name twice. She became my ex too and I ended up back with the ex before her later that year.

It didn’t go down well

B38

"Yes I called an ex-girlfriend by the ex before her’s name twice. She became my ex too and I ended up back with the ex before her later that year.

It didn’t go down well "

Jeez Doc

Guilty as charged.... luckily caused more of a laugh than a spat but called a lady "friend" by my housemate's name. Good job they actually get on OK.

Housemate took the piss a little tho...

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Shit happens. I'm shockingly bad with names so I don't judge too much.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

It happened to me not once but twice. He called out his ex girlfriends name the first time i let it go the 2nd time was as he came and just went wtf he said she loved him calling her name as he came so it became habit to do it

Heisenberg

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

... this is why I try not to use names in the the throes of passion. My brain has usually fucked off.

My hubby once called me by his ex wife's name...

Ruined a meet/ relationship with someone.

Used a work colleagues name instead of her name in a text. She didnt notice it. But I pointed it out and apologised.

But she couldn't take it. That was the end. Lessons learned.

I'm not gonna mention B called me by someone else's name in the throws of passion.

Nope, won't mention it at all.

Yes, it stang

Nope, still not gonna mention it.

P

"I'm not gonna mention B called me by someone else's name in the throws of passion.

Nope, won't mention it at all.

Yes, it stang

Nope, still not gonna mention it.

P"

Gal, bin him

By *uxomBoobs195Woman  over a year ago

Rotherham

I moaned an exs name not long after we split. He liked me saying his name-force of habit I guess.

I think I managed to style it out with a moan and he carried on and didnt mention it so hopefully he didnt notice!

If a guy said another ladys name I dont think I'd mention it there and then but it would deffinatly dampen the mood for me and I imagen it would stick in my mind for abit after. X

What do you do?

Ignore it?

Halt proceedings?

Forgive them?

Have you ever called someone another's name and if so how did it go down?"

I would start cracking up laughing!

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

If it was a Fab meet I'd laugh. But I'd be pretty pissed off if it was someone I was in a relationship with

Apparently I shouted out Andy in my sleep the other night......then I shouted Andy Pandy lol. my husband said who the fucks andy....now everyday he looks at the dog and shouts Andys here......just to see if he has a reaction ...like he knows who andy is ..pmsl. True story I have no idea who andy panda is

I was with my ex for 28 years, now in a new relationship (17 months in) an I can honestly say I’ve almost called my GF by my ex’s name by mistake, not during the throes of passion, just simple things like when you shout up the stairs to get something or ask her if she wants anything.

Haven’t done it yet, but I’ve come close.

Guess it’d depend on the circumstances of who she called me as to the reaction, lol.

B38

"I was with my ex for 28 years, now in a new relationship (17 months in) an I can honestly say I’ve almost called my GF by my ex’s name by mistake, not during the throes of passion, just simple things like when you shout up the stairs to get something or ask her if she wants anything.

Haven’t done it yet, but I’ve come close.

Guess it’d depend on the circumstances of who she called me as to the reaction, lol. "

28 years is such a long time. I think I could forgive a slip up, unless it was continuous.

Probably laugh ...

B38

"Apparently I shouted out Andy in my sleep the other night......then I shouted Andy Pandy lol. my husband said who the fucks andy....now everyday he looks at the dog and shouts Andys here......just to see if he has a reaction ...like he knows who andy is ..pmsl. True story I have no idea who andy panda is "

Andy Pandy, wasn't that a

kids tv character

"Apparently I shouted out Andy in my sleep the other night......then I shouted Andy Pandy lol. my husband said who the fucks andy....now everyday he looks at the dog and shouts Andys here......just to see if he has a reaction ...like he knows who andy is ..pmsl. True story I have no idea who andy panda is

kids tv character "

Yeh it was and I never have seen it either lol. It was only when I shouted the pandy part that I was forgiven

B38

"Apparently I shouted out Andy in my sleep the other night......then I shouted Andy Pandy lol. my husband said who the fucks andy....now everyday he looks at the dog and shouts Andys here......just to see if he has a reaction ...like he knows who andy is ..pmsl. True story I have no idea who andy panda is

kids tv character

Yeh it was and I never have seen it either lol. It was only when I shouted the pandy part that I was forgiven "

He's probably out looking for the Andy Pandy outfit

kids tv character

Pmsl I wouldn’t put it past him

Yeh it was and I never have seen it either lol. It was only when I shouted the pandy part that I was forgiven

He's probably out looking for the Andy Pandy outfit "

B38

kids tv character

He's probably out looking for the Andy Pandy outfit "

C'mon would you..you can tell us

kids tv character

C'mon would you..you can tell us "

If I see him running about in a striped bloody Andy panda suit I will tell.........no one lol

B38

kids tv character

If I see him running about in a striped bloody Andy panda suit I will tell.........no one lol"

You can tell me..I'm good at secrets

kids tv character

If I see him running about in a striped bloody Andy panda suit I will tell.........no one lol

You can tell me..I'm good at secrets "

Haha I am sure you are .......I will send you the picture . Maybe andy pandy may turn me on after all

By *hampagne_Supernova_91Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Never had it done to be honest! Not sure how id react, probably laugh

Very nearly called out another lasses name once but managed to recover it by making into a daft sex groan haha.

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

kids tv character

Haha I am sure you are .......I will send you the picture . Maybe andy pandy may turn me on after all "

Ah, that would be so cute, especially if he also got the Looby Loo outfit for you

B38

kids tv character

Haha I am sure you are .......I will send you the picture . Maybe andy pandy may turn me on after all "

The thought is certainly tickling me

kids tv character

Haha I am sure you are .......I will send you the picture . Maybe andy pandy may turn me on after all

The thought is certainly tickling me "

Your tickled I’m living in fear

B38

kids tv character

The thought is certainly tickling me

Your tickled I’m living in fear "

Ahh it's good to live on the edge

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

I have been known to get my own name wrong...

Manchester (she/her)

"I have been known to get my own name wrong..."

You and me both.

B38

"I have been known to get my own name wrong...

You and me both."

I may have done on purpose. It depends who's asking

Manchester (she/her)

"I have been known to get my own name wrong...

You and me both.

I may have done on purpose. It depends who's asking "

I'm Jenny and my number is 867 5309 (nb it's a song)

I get called all sorts so I don’t think I’d mind!!! But the ones I really like call me by my full name!!

I’ve have not made that mistake but never say never!!

B38

"I get called all sorts so I don’t think I’d mind!!! But the ones I really like call me by my full name!!

I’ve have not made that mistake but never say never!! "

I've only been called my full name if I'm in trouble

"I get called all sorts so I don’t think I’d mind!!! But the ones I really like call me by my full name!!

I've only been called my full name if I'm in trouble "

Yeah me too, but I kind of like it during sex!! Shh don’t tell anyone

Manchester (she/her)

I've only been called my full name if I'm in trouble "

Isn't that why we give kids middle names?

Ex wife called me cunt once....went rapidly downhill

B38

Isn't that why we give kids middle names? "

I'd know I was really in for the high jump if I got called by my full name.

I've never used that on my kids, but I may give it a go. Mine may be late twenties, early thirties but you're never to old for a ticking off, if necessary

Last woman I met kept shouting "Taxi"

I'm crap with names and this is the reason I only sleep with women called steve so I dont get their name wrong.

Manchester (she/her)

I've never used that on my kids, but I may give it a go. Mine may be late twenties, early thirties but you're never to old for a ticking off, if necessary "

I occasionally still get "young lady"

I'm a bit long in the tooth for that!

B38

I've never used that on my kids, but I may give it a go. Mine may be late twenties, early thirties but you're never to old for a ticking off, if necessary

I occasionally still get "young lady"

I'm a bit long in the tooth for that!"

For some, bless them, we'll always be their little uns

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

Lol! I’ve done this.....

Was with my other half for almost 20 years so it was purely a habitual slip - luckily the lady I was with found it hilarious, she said the embarrassed look on my face more than made up for it.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Finish the fuck.

Say nothing.

If it's a long term partner that's totally different.

B38

"Lol! I’ve done this.....

Was with my other half for almost 20 years so it was purely a habitual slip - luckily the lady I was with found it hilarious, she said the embarrassed look on my face more than made up for it.

"

I think that this can be understood...20yrs is a long old time. I wouldn't take it personally either

Best game of buckerooo I ever played whilst having sex with a partner doggy style hold her hips tight thrust deep and say her mothers name followed by your so much tighter than your daughter lol then try and stay in and hold on as long as you can

By *lint-EverhardMan  over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

I couldn't give a flying rats ass.

It's been proven that forgetting names is a response by the brain to reject anyone that it perceives to be not a threat. (Animal instinct).

On the other end of the scale forgetting the name of a loved one is acceptable too, as your brain is so high on love (or passion in this case) that out comes any old name. It perceives names to be unimportant during coitus.

I should have called my daughter and my dog the same name, to save embarrassment.

B38

"Best game of buckerooo I ever played whilst having sex with a partner doggy style hold her hips tight thrust deep and say her mothers name followed by your so much tighter than your daughter lol then try and stay in and hold on as long as you can "

"Best game of buckerooo I ever played whilst having sex with a partner doggy style hold her hips tight thrust deep and say her mothers name followed by your so much tighter than your daughter lol then try and stay in and hold on as long as you can

"

this was a game and done on purpose which we laughted about after but it was like riding a bucking bronco at the time lol

A guy I used to meet up up with regularly done this to me twice. First time was during us taking pics, second was when he called out to let me know dinner was ready. I had a little giggle to myself before going into kitchen and pretended I didnt hear what name he called out.

Also, my ex partner of 15years told me he kept calling his new GF my name. Force of habit I guess

B38

"Best game of buckerooo I ever played whilst having sex with a partner doggy style hold her hips tight thrust deep and say her mothers name followed by your so much tighter than your daughter lol then try and stay in and hold on as long as you can

this was a game and done on purpose which we laughted about after but it was like riding a bucking bronco at the time lol "

I love a good game

this was a game and done on purpose which we laughted about after but it was like riding a bucking bronco at the time lol

I love a good game "

she didnt find it as funny as me at the time lol

B38

I love a good game she didnt find it as funny as me at the time lol "

No shit..I can just imagine. you're lucky you lived to tell the tale

I love a good game she didnt find it as funny as me at the time lol

No shit..I can just imagine. you're lucky you lived to tell the tale "

it was a work mates idea and I thought fuck it I'm gonna do it when I told him he nearly died laughing

By *ungscotsman26Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Casual fun I'm sure it would just be something to laugh about. Serious relationship, well I think I'd get my balls booted rather than played with haha.

Luckily never happened.

» Add a new message to this topic