FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Convulsing orgasms

Convulsing orgasms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtyLondonGuy OP   Man  over a year ago

london

Who has them?

From a man’s point of view it’s so horny when the lady you’re with has one. Although scary the first time!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Who has them?

From a man’s point of view it’s so horny when the lady you’re with has one. Although scary the first time!"

Sometimes, not very often though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is this when you pass out and bleed from the eyes?

Aylesbury

"Is this when you pass out and bleed from the eyes?"

london

I think that’s pushing it too far!

Thank god I haven't witnessed one of those.

london

"Is this when you pass out and bleed from the eyes?

Thank god I haven't witnessed one of those."

I have what I call after shocks, like little tiny orgasm upto an hour after the first. Sometimes it drives me nuts as I need more sex and the mans normally knackered lol

london

"I have what I call after shocks, like little tiny orgasm upto an hour after the first. Sometimes it drives me nuts as I need more sex and the mans normally knackered lol "

This is the type of thing I like!

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

"I have what I call after shocks, like little tiny orgasm upto an hour after the first. Sometimes it drives me nuts as I need more sex and the mans normally knackered lol "

That's very rare, feel lucky. I've only known one woman that has them. She would have one every five minutes or so for quite awhile afterwards. Usually at least six times or more before they stopped, and you could see it in her face whenever she had one ; ) .

Not sure if it's quite what you mean but I had a mind blowing one fairly recently, I don't remember much about it because I was 'elsewhere' but I completely lost control and then pa***d out.

london

"Not sure if it's quite what you mean but I had a mind blowing one fairly recently, I don't remember much about it because I was 'elsewhere' but I completely lost control and then pa***d out. "

Yes this kind of deep Intense body shaking orgasm

"Not sure if it's quite what you mean but I had a mind blowing one fairly recently, I don't remember much about it because I was 'elsewhere' but I completely lost control and then pa***d out.

Yes this kind of deep Intense body shaking orgasm"

Oh it was definitely intense, legs were like jelly for a long time after

I get those too.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Not sure if it's quite what you mean but I had a mind blowing one fairly recently, I don't remember much about it because I was 'elsewhere' but I completely lost control and then pa***d out.

Oh it was definitely intense, legs were like jelly for a long time after"

Did it scare you the first time that happened?

Did it scare you the first time that happened?"

Erm....the very first time, yes a little bit. That one scared the guy I was with because it was the first time he'd made someone faint

london

It’s a scary but horny thing to witness!!

london

The first time I thought heart attack and how will I explain this to their family etc lol

"It’s a scary but horny thing to witness!! "

He said something similar

"I have what I call after shocks, like little tiny orgasm upto an hour after the first. Sometimes it drives me nuts as I need more sex and the mans normally knackered lol

That's very rare, feel lucky. I've only known one woman that has them. She would have one every five minutes or so for quite awhile afterwards. Usually at least six times or more before they stopped, and you could see it in her face whenever she had one ; ) ."

It can be tortuous and im left feeling incredibly unsatisfied as I need so much more that I dont ever get

london

"It’s a scary but horny thing to witness!!

He said something similar "

I love it now, doesn’t scare me at all. Even rolling eyes lol

london

"I have what I call after shocks, like little tiny orgasm upto an hour after the first. Sometimes it drives me nuts as I need more sex and the mans normally knackered lol

That's very rare, feel lucky. I've only known one woman that has them. She would have one every five minutes or so for quite awhile afterwards. Usually at least six times or more before they stopped, and you could see it in her face whenever she had one ; ) .

It can be tortuous and im left feeling incredibly unsatisfied as I need so much more that I dont ever get "

Really? They leave you wanting? Hmmm

I get those too. "

Its good to see other ladies having these. I use to think there was something wrong lol

I get those too.

Its good to see other ladies having these. I use to think there was something wrong lol"

I'm glad I'm not alone. I call them aftershocks too. Men don't ever understand.

london

I get those too.

Its good to see other ladies having these. I use to think there was something wrong lol

I'm glad I'm not alone. I call them aftershocks too. Men don't ever understand. "

I understand now, as I said I was shocked the first time

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Erm....the very first time, yes a little bit. That one scared the guy I was with because it was the first time he'd made someone faint "

The question is, would you rather a less intense orgasm you were there for and remember fully or would you rather be 'elsewhwere' again?

Erm....the very first time, yes a little bit. That one scared the guy I was with because it was the first time he'd made someone faint

The question is, would you rather a less intense orgasm you were there for and remember fully or would you rather be 'elsewhwere' again? "

Id rather one great orgasm and it fade not last ages where it feels like i need 100 more orgasms in one go. Just one is perfect, 2 is lovely as I dont always have after shocks x

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I have crying orgasms! When I have a really intense one it brings real tears to my eyes, not sad ones, it’s all lush

I have this pretty much everytime I orgasm!

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I have never experienced this. A need for more, yes. But I wouldn't call it aftershocks.

"I have crying orgasms! When I have a really intense one it brings real tears to my eyes, not sad ones, it’s all lush "

It is! They are rare for me but I love the emotional intensity behind them

The question is, would you rather a less intense orgasm you were there for and remember fully or would you rather be 'elsewhwere' again? "

If it's the same 'elsewhere' and preferably the same guy, definitely 'elsewhere' again.

"Who has them?

From a man’s point of view it’s so horny when the lady you’re with has one. Although scary the first time!"

A certain lady has them ,vibrates like fuck when it happens and screams the walls down .. unreal experience when you know it's gonna happen cause you want it to happen so much .

Aylesbury

I was once told a story about by a friend who was having phone sex with his boyfriend. Suddenly his boyfriend went silent. Turns out he knocked himself out from coming too hard and was found by his mother a few hours later

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I've had orgasms that make my whole body shake. They're pretty intense. I've also recently experienced rapid multiple orgasms that seem to roll into each other. They're fun.

"I've had orgasms that make my whole body shake. They're pretty intense. I've also recently experienced rapid multiple orgasms that seem to roll into each other. They're fun."

You're welcum for that!

"I have crying orgasms! When I have a really intense one it brings real tears to my eyes, not sad ones, it’s all lush "

I do too, I think its such a huge release for my body. Especially if ive gone too long in between sex x

"I've had orgasms that make my whole body shake. They're pretty intense. I've also recently experienced rapid multiple orgasms that seem to roll into each other. They're fun."

They are a lot of fun

By *lay 4 uMan  over a year ago

bolton

Once in a club playing with a lady all going well when fell to the floor panic had she fainted had a heart attack luckily only fainted. But in that split second I saw myself in the coroner's court. Well it was like this your honour at the time I was - - - - - - -. News of the world would have been a hit that weekend all true.

london

"I have this pretty much everytime I orgasm!

"

You shake? Your eyes role?

You shake? Your eyes role?"

Tick! Tick!

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I have intense hard orgasms and aftershocks for a few minutes afterwards.

I've never fainted, thankfully, and I think I'd probably panic if I did!

london

Tick! Tick!"

This has always been such a turn on for me. I always know we have had a great time when this happens lol

london

"I have intense hard orgasms and aftershocks for a few minutes afterwards.

I've never fainted, thankfully, and I think I'd probably panic if I did!"

Could you handle it if the guy carried on after you have cum?

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

I get those too.

Its good to see other ladies having these. I use to think there was something wrong lol"

I have then too. I can lift off the bed with the convulsing and lie there all blissed out for ages after. I get twitches and stuff in my clit for ages and my legs go all wobbly and twitchy too. My bad leg, which has muscle spasms, gets worse muscle spasms, but it's the only time that they aren't painful? Orgasms pretty much remove my neuropathic pain where nothing else ever has.......

london

I get those too.

I have then too. I can lift off the bed with the convulsing and lie there all blissed out for ages after. I get twitches and stuff in my clit for ages and my legs go all wobbly and twitchy too. My bad leg, which has muscle spasms, gets worse muscle spasms, but it's the only time that they aren't painful? Orgasms pretty much remove my neuropathic pain where nothing else ever has......."

So maybe orgasms should be prescribed on the NHS

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

I get those too.

I have then too. I can lift off the bed with the convulsing and lie there all blissed out for ages after. I get twitches and stuff in my clit for ages and my legs go all wobbly and twitchy too. My bad leg, which has muscle spasms, gets worse muscle spasms, but it's the only time that they aren't painful? Orgasms pretty much remove my neuropathic pain where nothing else ever has.......

So maybe orgasms should be prescribed on the NHS "

See, if I had constant orgasms, I'd be stuck at home with jelly legs. What we need is a medication that releases the same hormones etc

Liverpool

"I've had orgasms that make my whole body shake. They're pretty intense. I've also recently experienced rapid multiple orgasms that seem to roll into each other. They're fun.

You're welcum for that!"

london

I get those too.

See, if I had constant orgasms, I'd be stuck at home with jelly legs. What we need is a medication that releases the same hormones etc "

Haha ok, imagine a pill you popped and you had an instant orgasm though lol

Liverpool

I get those too.

I have then too. I can lift off the bed with the convulsing and lie there all blissed out for ages after. I get twitches and stuff in my clit for ages and my legs go all wobbly and twitchy too. My bad leg, which has muscle spasms, gets worse muscle spasms, but it's the only time that they aren't painful? Orgasms pretty much remove my neuropathic pain where nothing else ever has......."

I know exactly what you mean! I have damage to my femoral nerve and that post sex bliss where my legs stop working, all the tension has gone from my muscles and nothing hurts are bliss!!

london

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Could you handle it if the guy carried on after you have cum?"

Yes, I orgasm so quickly I'd be bloody gutted if he didn't carry on. My skin gets very sensitive and ticklish, and my clit is sensitive, but I will always want to keep going.

london

Could you handle it if the guy carried on after you have cum?

Yes, I orgasm so quickly I'd be bloody gutted if he didn't carry on. My skin gets very sensitive and ticklish, and my clit is sensitive, but I will always want to keep going."

Good! My kind of lady! Sex shouldn’t finish at the first orgasm!

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I think that’s pushing it too far!"

Literally!!!

london

I think that’s pushing it too far!

Literally!!! "

Haha Rolling eyes, shaking...fine

Being unconscious....not fine

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I get those too.

See, if I had constant orgasms, I'd be stuck at home with jelly legs. What we need is a medication that releases the same hormones etc

Haha ok, imagine a pill you popped and you had an instant orgasm though lol"

The Packet Man- Digital Underground!

Yes I get those after a really intense orgasm, and just usually need a little ‘persuasion’ for them to turn into other full orgasms.

I say I ‘get’ them but it’s a bloody long time since I’ve had one

london

I love that so many of you experience these intense orgasms

london

[Removed by poster at 08/05/20 19:50:50]

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

I have them but I also take convulsions while not orgasming

Tick! Tick!"

Same. I’ve learned how to just let go... I can go on and on... seriously. The guy/s can be done in, so I just grab my toys and keep going till I’m totally done. ha ha

london

Tick! Tick!

Same. I’ve learned how to just let go... I can go on and on... seriously. The guy/s can be done in, so I just grab my toys and keep going till I’m totally done. ha ha "

Im not sure if other men can do this but if I climax but carry on fucking then I can stay hard and cum again

Tick! Tick!

Same. I’ve learned how to just let go... I can go on and on... seriously. The guy/s can be done in, so I just grab my toys and keep going till I’m totally done. ha ha

Im not sure if other men can do this but if I climax but carry on fucking then I can stay hard and cum again"

Oh I’m talking hours... but yes many men I believe can carry on. Granted the girl helps

london

Tick! Tick!

Im not sure if other men can do this but if I climax but carry on fucking then I can stay hard and cum again

Oh I’m talking hours... but yes many men I believe can carry on. Granted the girl helps "

I’m not proud of much in life but my stamina is something I am rather proud of, and of course my oral skills

I have these as well, its frustrating, a bit of self loving sorts it out

london

I have these as well, its frustrating, a bit of self loving sorts it out "

For how long afterwards?

I have these as well, its frustrating, a bit of self loving sorts it out

Not every time, but when it does happen it can last up to an hour afterwards, it's mainly when I'm fully relaxed in bed warm and comfortable with my husband

For how long afterwards?"

By *ewrocksWoman  over a year ago

button moon

That's very rare, feel lucky. I've only known one woman that has them. She would have one every five minutes or so for quite awhile afterwards. Usually at least six times or more before they stopped, and you could see it in her face whenever she had one ; ) ."

This is not as fun as it sounds. When it means you really want to go again but you killed him off already

I enjoy being part of women having them for sure. I get immense pleasure from their pleasure. However I also enjoy having them myself. Something I didn’t realise I could experience until relatively recently. I’m so glad I discovered the erotic possibilities of the arsehole

I think I do this. I really shake and look like I’m having a fit . Is that what you mean?

By *ublinGirl92Woman  over a year ago

Hell

I think so. When I cum I twitch heavily and shake a bit. It's not extreme looking like a fish out of water but its obvious. Didn't realise it was a thing haha

"I think so. When I cum I twitch heavily and shake a bit. It's not extreme looking like a fish out of water but its obvious. Didn't realise it was a thing haha"

I thought it was normal!

Hell

"I think so. When I cum I twitch heavily and shake a bit. It's not extreme looking like a fish out of water but its obvious. Didn't realise it was a thing haha

I thought it was normal! "

Me too! It's never even been mentioned to me. Like no guy has ever pointed it out so I just assumed that's what it's meant to look like haha

"I think so. When I cum I twitch heavily and shake a bit. It's not extreme looking like a fish out of water but its obvious. Didn't realise it was a thing haha

I thought it was normal!

Me too! It's never even been mentioned to me. Like no guy has ever pointed it out so I just assumed that's what it's meant to look like haha

"

Perhaps fake ones look different.

london

"I think I do this. I really shake and look like I’m having a fit . Is that what you mean?"

Yeah, it can be annoying for some but really intense and fun for others

london

"I think so. When I cum I twitch heavily and shake a bit. It's not extreme looking like a fish out of water but its obvious. Didn't realise it was a thing haha"

And how does it feel? Does it feel like your whole body is feeling the orgasm?

Hell

And how does it feel? Does it feel like your whole body is feeling the orgasm?"

Yeah, I guess so. I've never thought too much about it tbh. My back arches and it feels like shocks through my limbs making them twitch and tighten up a bit. My body shakes and spasms for a few seconds and then calms down into aftershocks that last a few seconds more unless I'm touched again and then they get a bit stronger.

london

Yeah, I guess so. I've never thought too much about it tbh. My back arches and it feels like shocks through my limbs making them twitch and tighten up a bit. My body shakes and spasms for a few seconds and then calms down into aftershocks that last a few seconds more unless I'm touched again and then they get a bit stronger. "

Enjoyable? Or would you prefer if not to happen?

Hell

Yeah, I guess so. I've never thought too much about it tbh. My back arches and it feels like shocks through my limbs making them twitch and tighten up a bit. My body shakes and spasms for a few seconds and then calms down into aftershocks that last a few seconds more unless I'm touched again and then they get a bit stronger.

Enjoyable? Or would you prefer if not to happen?"

I've never known any different and it's not in any way inconvenient so I wouldn't change anything. It's an orgasm so its enjoyable by nature haha

london

Enjoyable? Or would you prefer if not to happen?

I've never known any different and it's not in any way inconvenient so I wouldn't change anything. It's an orgasm so its enjoyable by nature haha "

I practice tantric sex, and I love watching/being involved when a woman has this kind of deep intense orgasm

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

I'd class it as losing control completely?

london

I'd class it as losing control completely? "

Or possibly death

london

[Removed by poster at 09/05/20 21:40:41]

» Add a new message to this topic