FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Feeling for lumps ..

Feeling for lumps ..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nytimeade OP   Man  over a year ago

Skegness

My mates just been informed by the Doc ,that he's got a lump that needs test on his testicle , Now i know most of you ladies check for lumps more than us blokes do , also we are all very adult on here so i think that a bit of light banter might just take the serious side of such a find ,and bit more informative , mainly for us guys , who we all know just dont check often enough , so any advice or happy ending storys or fun methods to self examine (we all know someone who as suffered , and we dont need to rake up any bad moments ,do we )would i hope help us Fab Swingers to get an awareness 'FEELING 'going ...i hope i'm not offending anyone with this thread ?none intended , it's just something that my mate might have found useful if he'd been more informed ..thanks

Ade

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

Hi Ade if its any consolation a guy i was going out with had a massive lump,when he went to get it checked out it was a cyst,they stuck a needle in and drained it hasnt had any problems since

good luck to your mate

Skegness

"Hi Ade if its any consolation a guy i was going out with had a massive lump,when he went to get it checked out it was a cyst,they stuck a needle in and drained it hasnt had any problems since

good luck to your mate "

Thanks ,thats just the kind of reply i'm looking for ,so i can tell him , and be of some support , i was gobsmacked when he told me , and i had nothing i could say to him that would help ..

xx

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

not all lumps are harmfull,but dont let him be put off going for goodness sake

and all you men

you spend enough time rummaging around down there,just make sure you have a check whilst you are there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

and all you men

you spend enough time rummaging around down there,just make sure you have a check whilst you are there "

i was just thinking that

men spend so much time with their bollocks in their hands surely they'd notice any change straight away

Had to have me gonads off some years back but technology wasn't then what it is today and they struggled to come up with a pair of prosthetic nads and eventually settled on a couple of pickled onions as they had the right texture.

Had to go back a few weeks later though cos when I saw a naked woman nothing happened but when I saw a fookin cheese sarnie!!!!!

"Had to have me gonads off some years back but technology wasn't then what it is today and they struggled to come up with a pair of prosthetic nads and eventually settled on a couple of pickled onions as they had the right texture.

Had to go back a few weeks later though cos when I saw a naked woman nothing happened but when I saw a fookin cheese sarnie!!!!! "

bloody hell a ploughman's lunch must be a orgy in your house

Skegness

"Had to have me gonads off some years back but technology wasn't then what it is today and they struggled to come up with a pair of prosthetic nads and eventually settled on a couple of pickled onions as they had the right texture.

Had to go back a few weeks later though cos when I saw a naked woman nothing happened but when I saw a fookin cheese sarnie!!!!! "

Lol... trust you , if just one guy reads this and checks and finds something early , and gives himself more chance of a full recovery , then it will have been worth it

By *lackboaWoman  over a year ago

greenock

ok...nursey hat on here.......check while you are in the bath...the warm water......erm.....loosens things up a bit and you can feel all around more easily....check for lumps, irregularities and any tender spots....blokes should also check their moobs.....yes, guys can get breast cancer too..its rare but it happens.......or...the fun way is to get a very good lady friend to take each ball into her mouth and use her tongue and lips to feel for lumps

Skegness

"ok...nursey hat on here.......check while you are in the bath...the warm water......erm.....loosens things up a bit and you can feel all around more easily....check for lumps, irregularities and any tender spots....blokes should also check their moobs.....yes, guys can get breast cancer too..its rare but it happens.......or...the fun way is to get a very good lady friend to take each ball into her mouth and use her tongue and lips to feel for lumps "

Hmmm, you can check mine anytime ..

By *lackboaWoman  over a year ago

greenock

thank you

Had to go back a few weeks later though cos when I saw a naked woman nothing happened but when I saw a fookin cheese sarnie!!!!!

Lol... trust you , if just one guy reads this and checks and finds something early , and gives himself more chance of a full recovery , then it will have been worth it "

Couldn't agree more Ade, just thought I'd put a bit of light hearted banter in there, but yes, guys do need to check but most men have one testicle larger than the other so they shouldn't be alarmed by that. Only if they feel an increase in size over a relatively short period of time.

"the fun way is to get a very good lady friend to take each ball into her mouth and use her tongue and lips to feel for lumps "

She'd need to do that quite frequently to be able to notice any change. Sorta once an hour.. ish.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If I ever felt a lump on a blokes crown jewels while I was down there I'd tell them. I hope they'd do the same if they felt any boob lumps.

Apparently most breast lumps are discovered by the partner of the woman affected.

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

And if you find something, go straight away to the docs. Please, please, please don't put it off.

90% of lumps and bumps are nothing to worry about. But the sooner you go the sooner you know.

Skegness

"And if you find something, go straight away to the docs. Please, please, please don't put it off.

90% of lumps and bumps are nothing to worry about. But the sooner you go the sooner you know.

"

Good advice ..

I found a cyst years ago. Had it checked out and as it was quite small and I didn't fancy the needle I decided for research purposes to see how big it would grow. (stupid idea I know)

10 years later and it was the size of a golf ball and it was smarting a bit when I sat on it so I had it taken out. Operation went ok til a few days later when I picked up the hoover and busted all the internal stitches. One haematoma later and with balls the size of a pineapple I was back in the hospital being examined by a Andrea Corr lookalike. She wasn't having any of it when I told her she didn't have to wear gloves as I was a private patient.

It's all good now tho

My mother said she,d found a lump in one of her breasts,turned out it was just her knee

I'd like to thank Ade for posting this thread reminding us guys to check out nuts for lumps.

I've been checking mine for the last half hour and it's fucking lovely!

Skegness

"I'd like to thank Ade for posting this thread reminding us guys to check out nuts for lumps.

I've been checking mine for the last half hour and it's fucking lovely! "

Me Tooooooooooooo...

Mlne i might add ...

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"ok...nursey hat on here.......check while you are in the bath...the warm water......erm.....loosens things up a bit and you can feel all around more easily....check for lumps, irregularities and any tender spots....blokes should also check their moobs.....yes, guys can get breast cancer too..its rare but it happens.......or...the fun way is to get a very good lady friend to take each ball into her mouth and use her tongue and lips to feel for lumps "

Beat me to it nursey (reminds me of black adder ) (oh no I mentioned black again someone's bound to start a BBC thread now)

Ad found lump 6 months ago,they did a scan and found a small cyst,they said if it not hurting they leave it alone

Skegness

"Ad found lump 6 months ago,they did a scan and found a small cyst,they said if it not hurting they leave it alone "

Did you have to go back for any further test ?

Had a boob lump once which turned out to be a blocked duct and that was way before kids and feeding

Found it on Saturday and was in gp on Monday morning

It was painful and apparently that's a good sign

Well done on the tread btw, most worthwhile I have see. In a long time

Come on guys lets keep it at the top of the list to raise lump awareness!!!!!

Skegness

"Had a boob lump once which turned out to be a blocked duct and that was way before kids and feeding

Come on guys lets keep it at the top of the list to raise lump awareness!!!!! "

Yeah ,lets hope so , thanks

I'm just wondering how many blokes have been Feeling and checking out their balls and Man boobs after reading it ..

Skegness

"If I ever felt a lump on a blokes crown jewels while I was down there I'd tell them. I hope they'd do the same if they felt any boob lumps.

Apparently most breast lumps are discovered by the partner of the woman affected."

So we are good for something then ,lol..

" I'm just wondering how many blokes have been Feeling and checking out their balls and Man boobs after reading it .. "

I check mine regularly... To make sure the ex didnt get em during the divorce...

Hopefully the men who do not check themselves regularly will do so now...;-)

Good call Ade...

"Had a boob lump once which turned out to be a blocked duct and that was way before kids and feeding

I'm just wondering how many blokes have been Feeling and checking out their balls and Man boobs after reading it .. "

Hopefully all of them!!!!!!!!

Hey guys I don't mind helping out if u don't want to touch them???

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Great thread

Don't forget to check for lumps in breasts too....men can get breast cancer as well as women.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

opss sorry, that has been done up there ^^

Skegness

I'm just wondering how many blokes have been Feeling and checking out their balls and Man boobs after reading it ..

Hey guys I don't mind helping out if u don't want to touch them??? "

On my way

"Ad found lump 6 months ago,they did a scan and found a small cyst,they said if it not hurting they leave it alone

Did you have to go back for any further test ?"

nope ,dr said they only remove it if it pain full ,gets odd day now and them when it is

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Chanel 4's Embarassing Bodies program (I think it was last week) - handled balls... pun intended...

Check out their website

By *eighleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

found a lump in my balls my self, well a very friendly lady freind did, she said i shouold go see my GP,

now my GP operates a phone triag system where you speak to a nurse on the phone, she decides how urgent your case is and how soon you see the GP,

Her verdict when i told her the problem (and you should not be embarrased guys talking to a female medical practitioner about this sort of thing - they heard and seen it all)

Result was get here as soon as you can, you will be seen, short wait aftre arrival at GP. Hospital refferal made by phone, appt next day.

Was seen at hospital and scanned, turned out to be a cyst, needle and sysringe removed it,

I now after that lesson check myself regularly

next time i saw my GP i told him i was amazed at how fast it was dealt with, his response was we like to get these things early, if it had proved to be malignent, the earleir we catch it the better chance we can sure it

There should be a campaign to raise more awareness of this serious issue, as there also should be for checking for possible prostrate cancer.

nice on OP for raising this issue

Over 20 years ago went to the GP with a lump. Immediate hospital appointment the next day, diagnosed suspected cancer. Over the next two weeks had a number of scans and blood tests. Within another two weeks had operation followed by a course of radiotherapy. Then going for regular check-ups for the next ten years. Caught early and I'm still here and with what I've got left everything works fine.

" There should be a campaign to raise more awareness of this serious issue, as there also should be for checking for possible prostrate cancer.

nice on OP for raising this issue

"

Totally agree...

The most common problem is men who are offered a prostate exam... And refuse it...!!!

The only thing worse than "suspected" cancer... is "incurable".....

Guys... Check yourselves or get yourselves checked... Regularly...!!

Over 95% of lumps are benign... The rest, if caught early are curable...

This isnt health you are risking...

Its LIFE...

On my way "

How would u like them checked my lovely????

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

i had a little lump on my chest got in checked and it was a lump of fat got it removed in about ten mins with a local at the docs surgery and the biopsy confirmed only fat i got a funky little scar still meant i did nt have to worry about it so good luck mate

Skegness

On my way

How would u like them checked my lovely???? "

HMMMMM, Well now i think it would be a much more clinical examination if you was to use every part of your Sexy body to skin on skin them first , followed

up by you giving them a very intensive Tongue and Lip treatment when can you FIT ME IN ..

On my way

How would u like them checked my lovely????

HMMMMM, Well now i think it would be a much more clinical examination if you was to use every part of your Sexy body to skin on skin them first , followed

up by you giving them a very intensive Tongue and Lip treatment when can you FIT ME IN ..

"

Mmmm let think???? Consulting diary .............. 4 weeks on Monday

» Add a new message to this topic