FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The forums! Part 2

The forums! Part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Will give the opportunity to those who didn’t have a chance to say what they thinks!!

What is going on with the forums.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

We're painting!

What's happening??

Jo.Xx

"

We're painting!

What's happening??

Jo.Xx "

Hi Jo, have a look on the first one I put last night x

This is a copy and paste from the first part:

Since the lockdown and the forums become a joke.. I know there is no rules on what you can post on the forums etc.. but please come on!! Why would we care if you fuckin your GF or the recipe for the chicken curry!!

Lots of people including myself had a good time just chatting and having a banter on the forums... what the fuck happened

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s all a load of old bollocks...

"It’s all a load of old bollocks..."

Some of it yes

Forums seem fine and indeed dandy to me but then I’m a low grade dumbarse so maybe I’m missing the difference!!!!!

T

99.9% of it

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

I'm lost... As usual

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"It’s all a load of old bollocks...

Some of it yes "

Nowt wrong with my chicken curry by the way

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

The forums can be like watching paint dry at times,

Right now I'm reading some posts while waiting for some paint to dry

"

We're painting!

What's happening??

Jo.Xx "

What you painting?

Does it really matter what people post on here? If you dont like the topic or think its irrelevant then you don't need to read it or take part in it? I've seen topics before all if this happened that were different and ones about biscuits. So what you like is different to others likes. Stay safe

Some of it yes

Nowt wrong with my chicken curry by the way "

I’m sure it’s lovely mate

Nottingham

"

We're painting!

What's happening??

Jo.Xx

What you painting? "

Our bedroom walls.

I actually haven't done anything!

Jo.Xx

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

So many people with time on their hands who never even noticed the forum button on their home screen until now.

They've decided to contribute out of boredom.Some get annoyed when they aren't immediately responded to or take offence easily.

Threads become repetitive or argumentative while even long term contributers feel they need to post just for the sake of it.

Hence the rise in the number of posts and the subsequent fall in the quality of conversation.

Fun threads have been replaced with cringe worthy tributes and fabbers posting a dozen threads a day rather than their normal one or two .

"

We're painting!

What's happening??

Jo.Xx

What you painting?

Our bedroom walls.

Jo.Xx "

What colour you going for x

Nottingham

"

We're painting!

What's happening??

Jo.Xx

What you painting?

Our bedroom walls.

Jo.Xx

What colour you going for x"

Same colour as what's on my bum!

Jo.Xx

"

We're painting!

What's happening??

Jo.Xx

What you painting?

Our bedroom walls.

Jo.Xx

Jo.Xx "

What a lovely colour

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Some of it yes

Nowt wrong with my chicken curry by the way

I’m sure it’s lovely mate "

I think I've run out of tubs to stick it in and freeze the rest of it.

I batch cook and have about 5 portions left

"Does it really matter what people post on here? If you dont like the topic or think its irrelevant then you don't need to read it or take part in it? I've seen topics before all if this happened that were different and ones about biscuits. So what you like is different to others likes. Stay safe "

Apparently so

"Does it really matter what people post on here? If you dont like the topic or think its irrelevant then you don't need to read it or take part in it? I've seen topics before all if this happened that were different and ones about biscuits. So what you like is different to others likes. Stay safe

Apparently so "

We heard you view on that, thank you once again

"Does it really matter what people post on here? If you dont like the topic or think its irrelevant then you don't need to read it or take part in it? I've seen topics before all if this happened that were different and ones about biscuits. So what you like is different to others likes. Stay safe

Apparently so

We heard you view on that, thank you once again "

Your*

Apparently so

Your*"

And the answer is no it doesn’t matter what people post on the forums, but I have a point which is why some of this threads are on the forums, not on master chief website?

Apparently so

Your*

And the answer is no it doesn’t matter what people post on the forums, but I have a point which is why some of this threads are on the forums, not on master chief website?"

Master Chief is a character from Halo isn't he? So no, I shouldn't think you would

"So many people with time on their hands who never even noticed the forum button on their home screen until now.

They've decided to contribute out of boredom.Some get annoyed when they aren't immediately responded to or take offence easily.

Threads become repetitive or argumentative while even long term contributers feel they need to post just for the sake of it.

Hence the rise in the number of posts and the subsequent fall in the quality of conversation.

Fun threads have been replaced with cringe worthy tributes and fabbers posting a dozen threads a day rather than their normal one or two ."

This. 100%

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Ignore the crap threads and they’ll soon fall off the bottom.

"So many people with time on their hands who never even noticed the forum button on their home screen until now.

Fun threads have been replaced with cringe worthy tributes and fabbers posting a dozen threads a day rather than their normal one or two .

This. 100%"

Yea but my threads really are quality

This. 100%

Yea but my threads really are quality "

Bloody hell man, give me a break

By *uke OzadeMan  over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

This. 100%

Yea but my threads really are proper shite "

This 100% too

Apparently so

Your*

And the answer is no it doesn’t matter what people post on the forums, but I have a point which is why some of this threads are on the forums, not on master chief website?

Master Chief is a character from Halo isn't he? So no, I shouldn't think you would

"

I’m sorry, I can’t work out what you mean here, forgive me, but can you explain please?

This. 100%

Yea but my threads really are proper shite

This 100% too "

This. 100%

This 100% too "

Who the fuck woke you up so early?

[Removed by poster at 27/04/20 15:59:16]

This. 100%

This 100% too

Who the fuck woke you up so early? "

Take your shite stuff away from here mate please!!

Ho Chi Minge City

This. 100%

This 100% too

Who the fuck woke you up so early? "

Undercooked bat soup gave me indigestion

This. 100%

This 100% too

Undercooked bat soup gave me indigestion "

Have you tested for Coronavirus?

Ho Chi Minge City

This. 100%

This 100% too

Undercooked bat soup gave me indigestion

Have you tested for Coronavirus?"

Yes I was one of the first to be tested for it way back on February 2nd

Well if ya just wanna talk about the "sex" side, 'swingers chat' may be better for you than the lounge. The lounge covers all sorts of topics from how you fold your bog roll when wiping your arse to hoover fucking.

If people wanna share recipes then great, someone might follow that recipe and really enjoy it. Ain't that sometimes the purpose, learning a little and hopefully enjoying something?

So you, by that definition want to be a killjoy, unless of course said recipe contained toxic ingredients in which case you're simply trying to save lives

P

"Well if ya just wanna talk about the "sex" side, 'swingers chat' may be better for you than the lounge. The lounge covers all sorts of topics from how you fold your bog roll when wiping your arse to hoover fucking.

If people wanna share recipes then great, someone might follow that recipe and really enjoy it. Ain't that sometimes the purpose, learning a little and hopefully enjoying something?

So you, by that definition want to be a killjoy, unless of course said recipe contained toxic ingredients in which case you're simply trying to save lives

P"

Exactly save lives!!!!

Well I’m really talking about this one particular subject about the recipe.... please read the thread again and try to understand the point correctly, looking to hear back from you x

"Well if ya just wanna talk about the "sex" side, 'swingers chat' may be better for you than the lounge. The lounge covers all sorts of topics from how you fold your bog roll when wiping your arse to hoover fucking.

P"

And no I don’t need to speak about sex only, therefore I don’t need to move to swinger chat unless I do want to of course.. but thank you for the thoughts x

Nottingham

"

We're painting!

What's happening??

Jo.Xx

What you painting?

Our bedroom walls.

Jo.Xx

Jo.Xx

What a lovely colour "

Why thank you.

I'm not so sure people want to hear about my decorating though.

But hey if you don't want to read it, you can scroll on by right?!

Jo.Xx

"This is a copy and paste from the first part:

Since the lockdown and the forums become a joke.. I know there is no rules on what you can post on the forums etc.. but please come on!! Why would we care if you fuckin your GF or the recipe for the chicken curry!!

Lots of people including myself had a good time just chatting and having a banter on the forums... what the fuck happened "

their are rules though but in general it is fun obviously some people are more fun than others and obviously whatever a woman says or does is admired more than a man but its as fun as you make it and the categories of thread can vary quite considerably, this present situation we're in makes some a little tetchy but we are all in it together

Dunno ....... I’ve been working!

"This is a copy and paste from the first part:

Lots of people including myself had a good time just chatting and having a banter on the forums... what the fuck happened their are rules though but in general it is fun obviously some people are more fun than others and obviously whatever a woman says or does is admired more than a man but its as fun as you make it and the categories of thread can vary quite considerably, this present situation we're in makes some a little tetchy but we are all in it together "

This ** Some more fun than others

Well thank you

"Dunno ....... I’ve been working! "

Nothing to worry about make keep working

P

Exactly save lives!!!!

Well I’m really talking about this one particular subject about the recipe.... please read the thread again and try to understand the point correctly, looking to hear back from you x "

Well I'm guessing it was a joke? However being on my period and a ball of confusion and rage right now I'm not quite sure. A lot of time tone is something that isn't always picked up correctly when it comes to words, so the odd emoji can come in handy

P

It’s changed

People are being crass and disgusting - mind you that’s normal

I’m staying out more because it’s not somewhere I like being at the moment.

These situations really can make you see you people in a different light.

"It’s changed

"

Isn’t just, lost of people taking a break from the forums because of that!! Agree 100%

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

P"

Sometimes I rebel and fold it landscape..... God I get excited

P

Sometimes I rebel and fold it landscape..... God I get excited"

"It’s changed

Isn’t just, lost of people taking a break from the forums because of that!! Agree 100%"

also lots are taking a break from the forum as they are married stuck at home with the kids and unable to cheat

Just skip the threads you find boring. I never post in the kiss, fuck avoid threads or the person below threads, I just read and comment on ones that interest me. The lounge is general chat, there are other subsections tailored to more specific chat like politics or swingers chat.

Hope that answers your query.

"Just skip the threads you find boring. I never post in the kiss, fuck avoid threads or the person below threads, I just read and comment on ones that interest me. The lounge is general chat, there are other subsections tailored to more specific chat like politics or swingers chat.

Hope that answers your query. "

Thank you, the most sensible answer.. I like your bake BTW

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Wow you look a lot like Tom Hardy in your profile pic

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"God I get excited"

It doesn't take much to get you excited though does it really sweetheart xxx

"Just skip the threads you find boring. I never post in the kiss, fuck avoid threads or the person below threads, I just read and comment on ones that interest me. The lounge is general chat, there are other subsections tailored to more specific chat like politics or swingers chat.

Thank you, the most sensible answer.. I like your bake BTW "

They’re chocolate brownies, I’ll give you the recipe.

175 grams of green and blacks dark chocolate.

150g plain flour

225g butter

250g castor sugar

55g cocoa powder.

3 eggs

I melted the butter in the microwave and mixed with the sugar, then added the eggs and everything else. Hand mixed and just poured into a foil baking tray.

170 degrees on the oven for 30 mins.

Thank you, the most sensible answer.. I like your bake BTW

They’re chocolate brownies, I’ll give you the recipe.

175 grams of green and blacks dark chocolate.

150g plain flour

225g butter

250g castor sugar

55g cocoa powder.

3 eggs

I melted the butter in the microwave and mixed with the sugar, then added the eggs and everything else. Hand mixed and just poured into a foil baking tray.

170 degrees on the oven for 30 mins. "

Sounds lush

"Wow you look a lot like Tom Hardy in your profile pic "

My twin brother

Mr-nobody = Mr-uppity

By *lint-EverhardMan  over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

Oh not this load of old bollocks again!

Blah blah fucking blah! Whinge moan piss. . . . .

its something to do ive just had breakfast a camambert and lettuce sandwich on seeded bread with tomato it was rather lovely

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Fun threads have been replaced with cringe worthy tributes and fabbers posting a dozen threads a day rather than their normal one or two ."

Spot on! Most of the regulars have gone to ground or post very little. Cringeworthy is good way to sum up the amount of needy, shouty, pathetic, moronic threads people start. Some are just or

"Will give the opportunity to those who didn’t have a chance to say what they thinks!!

What is going on with the forums."

I made penis curry last night. Would you want the recipe?

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

People need to chat and vent frustrations in these times, when everyone goes back to work some normality will resume, we need variety of topics on here as there are a lot of different people who are interested In different topics, scrolling past is the easiest thing to do if you don't like a thread topic

Spot on! Most of the regulars have gone to ground or post very little. Cringeworthy is good way to sum up the amount of needy, shouty, pathetic, moronic threads people start. Some are just or "

"People need to chat and vent frustrations in these times, when everyone goes back to work some normality will resume, we need variety of topics on here as there are a lot of different people who are interested In different topics, scrolling past is the easiest thing to do if you don't like a thread topic"

You tell him!

"People need to chat and vent frustrations in these times, when everyone goes back to work some normality will resume, we need variety of topics on here as there are a lot of different people who are interested In different topics, scrolling past is the easiest thing to do if you don't like a thread topic"
checkout my poundland shorts

"People need to chat and vent frustrations in these times, when everyone goes back to work some normality will resume, we need variety of topics on here as there are a lot of different people who are interested In different topics, scrolling past is the easiest thing to do if you don't like a thread topiccheckout my poundland shorts "

It looks like you may need one or two size bigger!

"People need to chat and vent frustrations in these times, when everyone goes back to work some normality will resume, we need variety of topics on here as there are a lot of different people who are interested In different topics, scrolling past is the easiest thing to do if you don't like a thread topiccheckout my poundland shorts

It looks like you may need one or two size bigger! "

Sweet Jesus ....

"People need to chat and vent frustrations in these times, when everyone goes back to work some normality will resume, we need variety of topics on here as there are a lot of different people who are interested In different topics, scrolling past is the easiest thing to do if you don't like a thread topiccheckout my poundland shorts

It looks like you may need one or two size bigger! "

lol hey one size fits all for a pound you have to improvise

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Not a lot OP, but we need more for the curry challenge lol. How are you on the cranky scale of 1-10 today?

This thread is entertaining OP, fun to read lol

"This thread is entertaining OP, fun to read lol "
i love to read your pics

"This thread is entertaining OP, fun to read lol i love to read your pics "

Read my pics? Im afraid to ask what you are reading lol

"This thread is entertaining OP, fun to read lol i love to read your pics

Read my pics? Im afraid to ask what you are reading lol "

well not words thats fer sure

I agree. He should go for a trilogy!

Been busy sending unsolicited cock pics, what have I missed?

"This thread is entertaining OP, fun to read lol

I agree. He should go for a trilogy! "

Its looking that way lol

"Been busy sending unsolicited cock pics, what have I missed? "

That made me giggle

I agree. He should go for a trilogy! "

unbeknownst to him this is the three hundred and thirty third

I agree. He should go for a trilogy! unbeknownst to him this is the three hundred and thirty third "

I think after the trilogy he will become famous and he will change his name from nobody to somebody!

I agree. He should go for a trilogy! unbeknownst to him this is the three hundred and thirty third

I think after the trilogy he will become famous and he will change his name from nobody to somebody! "

ahhh but is familiarity a good thing

I agree. He should go for a trilogy! unbeknownst to him this is the three hundred and thirty third

I think after the trilogy he will become famous and he will change his name from nobody to somebody! ahhh but is familiarity a good thing "

We will see and learn I guess!

"Oh not this load of old bollocks again!

Blah blah fucking blah! Whinge moan piss. . . . . "

I didn’t hear one thing you said, blah blah blah

"Oh not this load of old bollocks again!

Blah blah fucking blah! Whinge moan piss. . . . .

I didn’t hear one thing you said, blah blah blah"

He is back!

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

What’s happening here

"What’s happening here "

We need to get this thread to 175 asap and Mr No body is going to start is trilogy soon after. We are then going to change his name to mr. Somebody as it will be a great achievement. No one has ever come up with a trilogy before!

Doire Theas

"What’s happening here

We need to get this thread to 175 asap and Mr No body is going to start is trilogy soon after. We are then going to change his name to mr. Somebody as it will be a great achievement. No one has ever come up with a trilogy before! "

Ohhh

"What’s happening here

We need to get this thread to 175 asap and Mr No body is going to start is trilogy soon after. We are then going to change his name to mr. Somebody as it will be a great achievement. No one has ever come up with a trilogy before! "

May I ask what you had for drink this morning?

Seems very strong and powerful, you didn’t drink the curry??? Jesus fuckin Christ

Doire Theas

"What’s happening here

We need to get this thread to 175 asap and Mr No body is going to start is trilogy soon after. We are then going to change his name to mr. Somebody as it will be a great achievement. No one has ever come up with a trilogy before!

Seems very strong and powerful, you didn’t drink the curry??? Jesus fuckin Christ "

"What’s happening here

Seems very strong and powerful, you didn’t drink the curry??? Jesus fuckin Christ "

No curries yet. People are not posting any more recipes. Somebody named Nobody scared Everybody and they are too scared to post anything as nobody is around policing them!

"What’s happening here

Seems very strong and powerful, you didn’t drink the curry??? Jesus fuckin Christ

No curries yet. People are not posting any more recipes. Somebody named Nobody scared Everybody and they are too scared to post anything as nobody is around policing them! "

Ok nice one, thank you for your contribution mate

"Not a lot OP, but we need more for the curry challenge lol. How are you on the cranky scale of 1-10 today? "

Love you curry MsGivesWood

"Been busy sending unsolicited cock pics, what have I missed? "

You not missing anything mate, carry on the ladies waiting for more

"What’s happening here

No curries yet. People are not posting any more recipes. Somebody named Nobody scared Everybody and they are too scared to post anything as nobody is around policing them!

Ok nice one, thank you for your contribution mate "

Consider my previllage and my pleasure!

"What’s happening here

Consider my previllage and my pleasure! "

The pleasure is mine my friend

"What’s happening here

"

Okay okay. Let's not fight about it. You take half and I will take the rest.

"What’s happening here

Okay okay. Let's not fight about it. You take half and I will take the rest. "

I don’t know why I’m laughing at this... your not even funny

Glad it’s entertaining you too

"What’s happening here

I don’t know why I’m laughing at this... your not even funny "

I know. People don't take me seriously at all, no matter how hard I try!

"What’s happening here

I know. People don't take me seriously at all, no matter how hard I try! "

Just stop overdose on curry, and you will be fine mate

"What’s happening here

I know. People don't take me seriously at all, no matter how hard I try!

Just stop overdose on curry, and you will be fine mate "

Might try that next time.

Agree, but how you scroll down when all the threads are pretty much the same

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Can someone post a summary please.

Haven't logged on for a couple of days, missed the first thread and can't be arsed to read through all the comments.

Thanks muchly.

A

I personally can’t stand the desperate fan me or wher can I improve my profile posts

"Can someone post a summary please.

Haven't logged on for a couple of days, missed the first thread and can't be arsed to read through all the comments.

Thanks muchly.

A"

I won’t lie I need one too

"I personally can’t stand the desperate fan me or wher can I improve my profile posts "

No idea what you saying?

This was a thread moaning about people writing recipes on threads yet I wrote my brownie recipe and nothing was said.

Think it depends who is saying it and what the recipe is for.

"This was a thread moaning about people writing recipes on threads yet I wrote my brownie recipe and nothing was said.

Think it depends who is saying it and what the recipe is for. "

Wait till Mr.Nobody has seen the thread. He is going to come right after you!

Ive had a fortnight off in the sunshine and its gotten a little dusty around here

"Ive had a fortnight off in the sunshine and its gotten a little dusty around here"

Would you need some help with removing dust around your place?

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"This was a thread moaning about people writing recipes on threads yet I wrote my brownie recipe and nothing was said.

Think it depends who is saying it and what the recipe is for. "

I think if the person complaining fancies you, then you can post recipes. I feel sorry for Ace, who the OP clearly didn't fancy and thus became irate at his curry recipe

I think if the person complaining fancies you, then you can post recipes. I feel sorry for Ace, who the OP clearly didn't fancy and thus became irate at his curry recipe "

Poor Ace if only he had tits

I think if the person complaining fancies you, then you can post recipes. I feel sorry for Ace, who the OP clearly didn't fancy and thus became irate at his curry recipe

Poor Ace if only he had tits"

What does a tit look like? Never seen one before!

North West

[Removed by poster at 28/04/20 21:11:00]

North West

Poor Ace if only he had tits

What does a tit look like? Never seen one before! "

There are various types in the UK. Blue, coal and great tits can all be observed in gardens. Perhaps get an RSPB book??

"Ive had a fortnight off in the sunshine and its gotten a little dusty around here

Would you need some help with removing dust around your place? "

Have you got a good feather duster

I think if the person complaining fancies you, then you can post recipes. I feel sorry for Ace, who the OP clearly didn't fancy and thus became irate at his curry recipe "

Oh I will have a bit of curry

North West

Oh I will have a bit of curry "

Its Ace you need to be saying that to, Mr OP

» Add a new message to this topic