FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Something fun for the Ladies.....

Something fun for the Ladies.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do you see your Vagina? If you had to paint or draw it what would you imagine rather than the body it forms? Do you feel like it is a treasure, like an animal, a type flower or something else?

I would paint a picture of a beautiful butterfly, very symmetrical and mesmerising but doesn’t land everywhere!!!

Have fun use your imagination and boys nice comments only!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How do you see your Vagina? If you had to paint or draw it what would you imagine rather than the body it forms? Do you feel like it is a treasure, like an animal, a type flower or something else?

I would paint a picture of a beautiful butterfly, very symmetrical and mesmerising but doesn’t land everywhere!!!

"

If I had one it would look like an orchid!

"How do you see your Vagina? If you had to paint or draw it what would you imagine rather than the body it forms? Do you feel like it is a treasure, like an animal, a type flower or something else?

"

Meanwhile your butterfly can land on my Lebanese cucumber!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Meanwhile your butterfly can land on my Lebanese cucumber! "

good xxx.

Meanwhile your butterfly can land on my Lebanese cucumber!

good xxx. "

Agree. Feels good!

» Add a new message to this topic