FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > flaming heck

flaming heck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aceytop OP   Woman  over a year ago

from a town near you

just got my new gas and leccy tarrif,and iv not only got a monthly reduction of £22.00,but i got a refund of £30 too

result

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Better than me, made a right twat of myself today. Orange rang me and i said no thankyou then they rang and rang and i ignored then phone all day(noone has my landline number whose not got my mobile) anyway picked the phone up tonight to a message telling me they want to decrease my charges now i got to ring them back after putting the phone down on them lol

from a town near you

"Better than me, made a right twat of myself today. Orange rang me and i said no thankyou then they rang and rang and i ignored then phone all day(noone has my landline number whose not got my mobile) anyway picked the phone up tonight to a message telling me they want to decrease my charges now i got to ring them back after putting the phone down on them lol"
lol my friend won a Lexus a couple of years ago,when the garage rang she put the phone down on them twice before they persuaded her it wasnt a hoax call

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Just because they've lowered your monthly payment, doesn't necessarily mean you're saving! You could end up with a big bill at the end of the year.

Make sure you give a reading every month, that way, you won't get caught out and can be sure your DD is sufficient before it's too late.

from a town near you

"Just because they've lowered your monthly payment, doesn't necessarily mean you're saving! You could end up with a big bill at the end of the year.

Make sure you give a reading every month, that way, you won't get caught out and can be sure your DD is sufficient before it's too late. "

mm good point i will keep an eye on it .ta

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've not had my phone line in very long, and simply do not know the number so do not give it out.

It rang last week and by the time I figured out what the noise was, it had stopped

When I got round to checking my voice mail, the call wasn't even for me

» Add a new message to this topic