FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The tailored look...

The tailored look...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *partan_d OP   Man  over a year ago

????

In the past week on 3 seperate nights out me and my mate went out in Shirts, trousers, shoes. Each night we managed to get balls deep. "Not with each other"

So i was just wondering what women think to the really smart look? Does it do it for you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Smart does it for me, or at the least a crisp white shirt with jeans.

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

"Smart does it for me, or at the least a crisp white shirt with jeans."

Yes smart look does it for me too! Doesn't have to be a suit, nice shirt and jeans, roast casual

yes looks very nice.

As soon as I see Andy in a shirt n tue with trousers its an instant horn!!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

The first meet I had from here sent a pic of him in smart trousers and shirt.. best pic on here.

Cocks are ten a penny really and boxers are childishly amusing ....

I do like a smartly dressed, assertive, businessman type men, so that's a turn on for me.

However even if guys we're wearing smart, tailored clothes I wouldn't be interested if they used terms like 'balls deep' or other crude language, so that's a turn off for me.

Its not just the clothes, its the complete package and persona

By *ich_shadiwMan  over a year ago

closeish

Shirt tucked in with trousers yes.

But ladies if it's with jeans shirt in or out?

????

"Shirt tucked in with trousers yes.

"

90% of the time shirts should be tucked in. Even with Jeans just get a naughty looking belt to break it up abit and it looks dapper.

"I do like a smartly dressed, assertive, businessman type men, so that's a turn on for me.

However even if guys we're wearing smart, tailored clothes I wouldn't be interested if they used terms like 'balls deep' or other crude language, so that's a turn off for me.

Its not just the clothes, its the complete package and persona "

"Shirt tucked in with trousers yes.

"

Out......do no do a simon.cowell....ewwwwww...like a smart dressed gent.....neat n crisp...yummmm

Forum Mod

I think some men look lush when they're all suited and booted,love it if a meet turns up in a suit

YUMMY!

"In the past week on 3 seperate nights out me and my mate went out in Shirts, trousers, shoes. Each night we managed to get balls deep. "Not with each other"

So i was just wondering what women think to the really smart look? Does it do it for you?"

If offered the smart look opposed to the scruffy look then smart wins hands down 99% of the time.

"In the past week on 3 seperate nights out me and my mate went out in Shirts, trousers, shoes. Each night we managed to get balls deep. "Not with each other"

So i was just wondering what women think to the really smart look? Does it do it for you?"

I wear a suit every day and never wear the same suit twice in the same week. I probably spend more on clothes and especially shoes than I should (but so what, it's my money). I would never dream of going out for an evening less than smart or wearing trainers, it's simply not me.

What's my point? What women think should be a distant second to what you think, and have as your standard and your look. If you chop and change just thinking about what women want or just on the basis of getting 'balls deep' then your not really being yourself, and the sort of women I'm attracted to is sophisticated enough to spot that.

If the scruffy, rough ungroomed look was all that women wanted then I'd struggle because it's not what I want. (Please don't misunderstand, I know a lot of guys carry that off very well).

Smart look for me too, unless you are David Bailey, who manages to look smart even when he is scruffy.

????

So i was just wondering what women think to the really smart look? Does it do it for you?

I wear a suit every day and never wear the same suit twice in the same week. I probably spend more on clothes and especially shoes than I should (but so what, it's my money). I would never dream of going out for an evening less than smart or wearing trainers, it's simply not me.

What's my point? What women think should be a distant second to what you think, and have as your standard and your look. If you chop and change just thinking about what women want or just on the basis of getting 'balls deep' then your not really being yourself, and the sort of women I'm attracted to is sophisticated enough to spot that.

If the scruffy, rough ungroomed look was all that women wanted then I'd struggle because it's not what I want. (Please don't misunderstand, I know a lot of guys carry that off very well). "

Understand what you are saying... But i think you are paying too much attention to my wording. I'm really not the sort to just wear something because women like it. It was just a question.

I am the same as you though i spend a bloody fortune on clothes. Worse than a women i reckon.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

It's very simple for me 'cos I'm old.

A very nicely tailored pair of jeans or trousers. I detest the baggy, shapeless crap that some men choose these days. I quite like to admire a nice arse and legs and the shirt always, and I mean always has to be tucked in. The whole thing finished with a leather belt and clean shoes.

Trainers are for the gym or for those times when you have to go shopping on a Saturday and you've got the kids.

I know, I know, shallow as fuck.

????

"It's very simple for me 'cos I'm old.

A very nicely tailored pair of jeans or trousers. I detest the baggy, shapeless crap that some men choose these days. I quite like to admire a nice arse and legs and the shirt always, and I mean always has to be tucked in. The whole thing finished with a leather belt and clean shoes.

Trainers are for the gym or for those times when you have to go shopping on a Saturday and you've got the kids.

I know, I know, shallow as fuck."

Don't think it is because you are old, i'm young and i pretty much agree with this.

London

Thanks Spartan.

Do you get lots of fun dressed like that?

London

"Yes smart look does it for me too! Doesn't have to be a suit, nice shirt and jeans, roast casual "

Fantastic typo

????

"Thanks Spartan.

Do you get lots of fun dressed like that? "

why do you fancy a go. I don't mind sorting the older ones out.

London

"

why do you fancy a go. I don't mind sorting the older ones out. "

Nice offer, but no thanks. Shagging someone years younger that my youngest child has always been a no-no.

» Add a new message to this topic