FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > You know when you got a secret

You know when you got a secret

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

And your fit to burst, doesnt it just kill you. I got a secret from jay and cant tell him for 9 months (no im not pregant) and its already killing me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

the funniest ones are where you find out they have told eveyone else too and you all think your the only one in on it they just couldn't keep it to themselves

Forum Mod

9 months? I will have forgotten about something like that after 9 days!

"9 months? I will have forgotten about something like that after 9 days! "
i would normally but its his 70th birthday present

"9 months? I will have forgotten about something like that after 9 days! "
i would normally but its his 70th birthday present

Forum Mod

"9 months? I will have forgotten about something like that after 9 days! i would normally but its his 70th birthday present"

Thats different.....tell us what it is,we won't tell him

"9 months? I will have forgotten about something like that after 9 days! i would normally but its his 70th birthday present

Thats different.....tell us what it is,we won't tell him"

ok, cause im bursting to tell someone, he loves anything to do with music halls and steam trains so.

Where going to london and that night where going to a music hall and having dinner there as well.

The next day we are going on the british pullman(orient express sister) 5 course lunch about 4/5 hour trip, champagne.

Then chilling that night and home the next day.

I might just have paid for it all by february although we might not go until this time of year.

"9 months? I will have forgotten about something like that after 9 days! i would normally but its his 70th birthday present

ok, cause im bursting to tell someone, he loves anything to do with music halls and steam trains so.

Where going to london and that night where going to a music hall and having dinner there as well.

The next day we are going on the british pullman(orient express sister) 5 course lunch about 4/5 hour trip, champagne.

I might just have paid for it all by february although we might not go until this time of year."

but he just wants an Ipad

By *ady n the trampCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

I might just have paid for it all by february although we might not go until this time of year."

just a thought but why not just get him an anorak

I might just have paid for it all by february although we might not go until this time of year.

but he just wants an Ipad"

ha ha ha, hes the sort of guy that doesnt need anything material

You lot are so mean, took me ages to think what to get him.

Remind me never to get you lot a treat

but he just wants an Ipadha ha ha, hes the sort of guy that doesnt need anything material"

in that case , on his birthday, just say I thought of this!....and say u just loved seeing his face glow at the suggestion and thats the best thing for a birthday, the gift of a smile......

but he just wants an Ipadha ha ha, hes the sort of guy that doesnt need anything material

in that case , on his birthday, just say I thought of this!....and say u just loved seeing his face glow at the suggestion and thats the best thing for a birthday, the gift of a smile......"

I shall inform your wife/girlfriend/auntie/mother before your birthday just incase they where going to get you something nice

but he just wants an Ipadha ha ha, hes the sort of guy that doesnt need anything material

in that case , on his birthday, just say I thought of this!....and say u just loved seeing his face glow at the suggestion and thats the best thing for a birthday, the gift of a smile......

I shall inform your wife/girlfriend/auntie/mother before your birthday just incase they where going to get you something nice"

they werent, so its cool lol...being a xmas/newyear type baby...I get fuckall...boooo

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Diamond I will bet you a high denomination of UK currency that you have blurted this out before August let alone 9 month!

"Diamond I will bet you a high denomination of UK currency that you have blurted this out before August let alone 9 month! "
i wont i kept quite about his 65th that he got for his 66th us women can keep quite sometimes lol

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

wow what a pressie can i carry ya bags please please please

jumps up and down

well we think its a lovely present diamond, and one you can share with him too, well done girl, hope my wife puts as much thought in when its my next milestone birthday

awww thats a lovely surprise, you are such a sweetie, i think memories made are so much nicer than material goods

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

wow you are a Diamond,what a great pressie

"And your fit to burst, doesnt it just kill you. I got a secret from jay and cant tell him for 9 months (no im not pregant) and its already killing me

"

Yes, my son told me one but I am not allowed to tell anyone for the moment. Cor, it's difficult.

"awww thats a lovely surprise, you are such a sweetie, i think memories made are so much nicer than material goods "
Sounds like you'd be happy with a slap in the face for your Birthday!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

He will love it Diamonds.....

I think it sounds like a brill pressy I'd be well pleased if it was me x

Lol, its nice all the ladies put nice comments and the men are just mean cause there not going on a steam train

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Lol, its nice all the ladies put nice comments and the men are just mean cause there not going on a steam train "
get them hats and they can play choo choo

"Lol, its nice all the ladies put nice comments and the men are just mean cause there not going on a steam train get them hats and they can play choo choo "

and a whistle lol, only thing they will be blowing on

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Lol, its nice all the ladies put nice comments and the men are just mean cause there not going on a steam train get them hats and they can play choo choo

and a whistle lol, only thing they will be blowing on"

get em a whistle lolly from the local chemist, they can suck n whistle at the same time

» Add a new message to this topic