FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Joined at the wrong time!

Joined at the wrong time!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alavant OP   Man  over a year ago

Thatcham

Hi everyone! So I joined (on an old account) a day or two before the lockdown, what I time to join! Anyone able to give me tips on how to stand out from the crowd? Also what are the club's like? Would love to visit one when lockdown has lifted!

Thanks guys!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Wear a really big, brightly coloured hat. Always worked for me.

Thatcham

Haha!

By *esireXposedMan  over a year ago

East sussex

"Wear a really big, brightly coloured hat. Always worked for me. "

It's idiotic comments like this that makes the days easier!

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Redhill

I’m out of your age bracket, but as feedback- your profile looks good, if you messaged me I would probably reply. I’ve never messaged someone first, that is why I say that, hehe.

Thatcham

Thanks! I completely forgot that o set it to 41! You are now in my age bracket but it's good to know that it's not all that bad!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Hi everyone! So I joined (on an old account) a day or two before the lockdown, what I time to join! Anyone able to give me tips on how to stand out from the crowd? Also what are the club's like? Would love to visit one when lockdown has lifted!

Thanks guys!"

Clubs have been amazing to me. Especially during these troubled times. Orange cream is best ..... love licking them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi everyone! So I joined (on an old account) a day or two before the lockdown, what I time to join! Anyone able to give me tips on how to stand out from the crowd? Also what are the club's like? Would love to visit one when lockdown has lifted!

Thanks guys!

Clubs have been amazing to me. Especially during these troubled times. Orange cream is best ..... love licking them."

I like the minty ones...

King's Crustacean

They're okay ....... In save the raisin ones for when I want to appear sophisticated.

"They're okay ....... In save the raisin ones for when I want to appear sophisticated."

Do you wear a kimono and a bejeweled silk turban while you're eating them?

By *layful HarlequinMan  over a year ago

uxbridge

Thanks guys!"

The perfect time may be as everyone has time to chat. Get to know each other and building up a rapport. With no rush and no pressure.

Happy fabing

By *layful HarlequinMan  over a year ago

uxbridge

Ps sorry I have not been to clubs as don’t fancy going on my own. As would feel ab bit wrong would love to try it. Most people have had good things to say about them though.

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Redhill

"Wear a really big, brightly coloured hat. Always worked for me.

It's idiotic comments like this that makes the days easier!"

Ah, the good, overly abundant idiotic comments disguised as “Fab banter”... this thread is filling up with it now. Brightens up everyone’s day.

Thanks guys!"

Clubs can be great, I'd highly recommend visiting one when you get the chance.

Your profile looks okay, I'd maybe try getting some more variety in your photos and you could add a little more about you as a person to your bio. Other than that it's not too bad, just read people's profiles before you message them, and make your first message engaging.

Most importantly just be yourself and give it some time. Don't get too disheartened if you don't get a response =)

King's Crustacean

"They're okay ....... In save the raisin ones for when I want to appear sophisticated.

Do you wear a kimono and a bejeweled silk turban while you're eating them?"

A biscuit for both cultures....... kimchi curry.....

No I don't Crocs and leggings with a wooly titfer......

King's Crustacean

Thanks guys!"

Clubs differ O.P. some are dark , sticky floored and downright scary. Others are dark, sticky floored and downright scary. Others are dark , sticky floored and ............ oh okay yes there are good ones but I prefer a home party and there are plenty of those when you've been around a while and to be honest I prefer them less frequently now

Men are less likely to get shagged but at least you get a blimp it's RARELY worth your money.

Wait for the club lovers to comment

"They're okay ....... In save the raisin ones for when I want to appear sophisticated.

Do you wear a kimono and a bejeweled silk turban while you're eating them?

A biscuit for both cultures....... kimchi curry.....

No I don't Crocs and leggings with a wooly titfer...... "

Are the crocs diamante though?

By *esireXposedMan  over a year ago

East sussex

"Wear a really big, brightly coloured hat. Always worked for me.

It's idiotic comments like this that makes the days easier!

Ah, the good, overly abundant idiotic comments disguised as “Fab banter”... this thread is filling up with it now. Brightens up everyone’s day. "

I think...

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Thanks guys!

Clubs differ O.P. some are dark , sticky floored and downright scary. Others are dark, sticky floored and downright scary. Others are dark , sticky floored and ............ oh okay yes there are good ones but I prefer a home party and there are plenty of those when you've been around a while and to be honest I prefer them less frequently now

Men are less likely to get shagged but at least you get a blimp it's RARELY worth your money.

Wait for the club lovers to comment "

C and I aren't 'proper' swinger's in that we only occasionally dabble when we find people we really connect with and as part of our kinky play, so we've never been to a swinger's party in a house. We do love going to the Attic though because it's a fairly cheap night out where we tend to meet loads of people to chat to and have a good laugh with, even if we don't ultimately wind up swinging.

King's Crustacean

Thanks guys!

Wait for the club lovers to comment

C and I aren't 'proper' swinger's in that we only occasionally dabble when we find people we really connect with and as part of our kinky play, so we've never been to a swinger's party in a house. We do love going to the Attic though because it's a fairly cheap night out where we tend to meet loads of people to chat to and have a good laugh with, even if we don't ultimately wind up swinging. "

Fair do's..... there you go O.P. another point of view.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Don't expect anything to be quick, as single men typically find it takes months to get established. Experiment and learn as you go.

Thatcham

Thanks for the advice everyone! Greatly appreciated!

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

My advice is to be anything other than yourself

» Add a new message to this topic