FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Underwear shopping advice

Underwear shopping advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So about 3 weeks ago, I lost one of my self employed jobs, which meant I couldn't afford the rent and had to move back in with my mum and sister. No one has any idea of this side of my life, as such, i put all my girls stuff with most of my other things into a storage locker......i didnt think I would be without them for so long!

Its my turn to make the weekly food shop today, and since im obviously going alone, Iv decided to buy some underwear that I can wear whilst under my normal clothes.

I have a choice of, tesco, sainsburys, Morristons and asda.....they are all big supermarkets with fairly clothes sections. Generally, which one would you reccomend has the sexiest choice?

I was thinking asda because they have their own brand, george?

Forgive my ignorance...as you can imagine...im not very experienced in clothes shopping lol.x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think Asda has some lovely stuff

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Asda has some great stuff. I find Sainsbury's a bit basic but Tesco do some pretty nice stuff too if your local store is big enough.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Asda is probably your best bet but the sizing isn't as good as it used to be.

Even smaller shops tend to have pretty undies.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Asda is the best choice x

Thanks for the advice girls...as I thought, Asda it is

"Asda is probably your best bet but the sizing isn't as good as it used to be.

Even smaller shops tend to have pretty undies. "

Regarding your comment, 'sizing isn't as good', do you mean choice? Or are they bigger/smaller than they should be? Im a 12, maybe 14 if they are a bit small sized.

By *ark ph0enixWoman  over a year ago

Teesside

Asda is good. But I am curious how you will manage to do the laundry without anyone in your house catching on?

"Asda is good. But I am curious how you will manage to do the laundry without anyone in your house catching on? "

Unfortunately, ill be wearing them and then throwing them away when dirty....cant risk being caught

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

"Asda is good. But I am curious how you will manage to do the laundry without anyone in your house catching on?

Unfortunately, ill be wearing them and then throwing them away when dirty....cant risk being caught "

just wash them in the bathroom sink with powder rub them like the old days and hang them to dry over rads

"Regarding your comment, 'sizing isn't as good', do you mean choice? Or are they bigger/smaller than they should be? Im a 12, maybe 14 if they are a bit small sized."

sizes differ between the shops like most places

oh and whilst home get some extra pointers from your sister as well as some brownie points

"Asda is good. But I am curious how you will manage to do the laundry without anyone in your house catching on?

Unfortunately, ill be wearing them and then throwing them away when dirty....cant risk being caught

just wash them in the bathroom sink with powder rub them like the old days and hang them to dry over rads

Regarding your comment, 'sizing isn't as good', do you mean choice? Or are they bigger/smaller than they should be? Im a 12, maybe 14 if they are a bit small sized.

sizes differ between the shops like most places

oh and whilst home get some extra pointers from your sister as well as some brownie points "

Cant really risk them seeing them dry out places. Its a small 2 bed house so not many places to hide things lol.

Definitely not going to be getting any pointers from my sister! Hahaha

» Add a new message to this topic