liverpool

I think dick tease

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think dick tease "

I think there just working

I went out with a thalidomide girl once - no forearms, just her fingers attached to her elbows. I asked her what she did for a living and she replied, "Shorthand typist."

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"I think dick tease "

This isn't a Giro dispute is it?....

I like to role play at times and dress up as a Office girl ... just one of my looks .... dont ask me to take notes as spelling crap , lol

By *bbandflowCouple  over a year ago

South Devon

"I went out with a thalidomide girl once - no forearms, just her fingers attached to her elbows. I asked her what she did for a living and she replied, "Shorthand typist." "
Many of the victims of Thalidomide are now approaching fifty, and are in pain as their muscles and bones deteriorate...pretty sure they're not finding their situation massively funny!!

"I went out with a thalidomide girl once - no forearms, just her fingers attached to her elbows. I asked her what she did for a living and she replied, "Shorthand typist."

Many of the victims of Thalidomide are now approaching fifty, and are in pain as their muscles and bones deteriorate...pretty sure they're not finding their situation massively funny!! "

* ALERT * SOH Failure * ALERT *

"I went out with a thalidomide girl once - no forearms, just her fingers attached to her elbows. I asked her what she did for a living and she replied, "Shorthand typist."

Many of the victims of Thalidomide are now approaching fifty, and are in pain as their muscles and bones deteriorate...pretty sure they're not finding their situation massively funny!!

* ALERT * SOH Failure * ALERT * "

I'm with ebb and flow on this one.

A really crap joke made worse by needless reference to a disability sufferer.

It's not all bad though; Channel 4 might give you your own show.

Lol depends on the office.... Some are all show but no go...others are very hit and discreet but most definately up for a meet......lol or two!

By *harax1985Man  over a year ago

Edlington

I slept with one of my clients' receptionists once.

It was fantastic, office girls are great!

* ALERT * Unfunny Insensitive poster telling very old jokes who thinks he can rip the piss out of anyone

* ALERT *

Hey Wishy, it looks like jokes aren't allowed

Put your sense of humour away and gizza snog

which office are you on about? the uk one of the usa version with steve carrell

* ALERT * SOH Failure * ALERT *

I'm with ebb and flow on this one.

A really crap joke made worse by needless reference to a disability sufferer.

It's not all bad though; Channel 4 might give you your own show."

pmsl

"

Hey Wishy, it looks like jokes aren't allowed

Put your sense of humour away and gizza snog "

I know, it seems that the Laughing Police are out in force. It's a shame they weren't around last week when there was half a dozen 'fat' threads being chortled over.

Here ya go... * MWAAAAAAAAAAH *

do they all have those balls in their pussies or are they pleased to see me"""

So its gone from *Office girls what you think of them* to taking the piss out of disabled people some ppl really need to think before they post.

Sits on coffin

I never really think of anyone in the office being sexy, once I'm at work my libido switches off.

I used to have a male secretary years ago. He spoke like the barbies out of Toy Story and constantly checked his face in a hand mirror, I think he wore foundation and was checking that. He was very particular with his nails etc. I certainly wouldn't be attracted to any guy in the office

By *ich_shadiwMan  over a year ago

closeish

"I like to role play at times and dress up as a Office girl ... just one of my looks .... dont ask me to take notes as spelling crap , lol"
Mmmmm you don't have to take notes. But would you mind taking down a few particulars. And sit crossed legged a hint of stocking showing. Gently suck on the end of your pen and look at me over the top of your glasses please. Phewww I've gone all a quiver

"I like to role play at times and dress up as a Office girl ... just one of my looks .... dont ask me to take notes as spelling crap , lol

Mmmmm you don't have to take notes. But would you mind taking down a few particulars. And sit crossed legged a hint of stocking showing. Gently suck on the end of your pen and look at me over the top of your glasses please. Phewww I've gone all a quiver "

psst.. jokes aren't allowed on this thread y'know. You run the very real risk of stereotyping (stereotyping, geddit hehe) office girls as either brainless bimbos, sexual predators, or as office candy for male bosses to gawp over.

"I like to role play at times and dress up as a Office girl ... just one of my looks .... dont ask me to take notes as spelling crap , lol

Mmmmm you don't have to take notes. But would you mind taking down a few particulars. And sit crossed legged a hint of stocking showing. Gently suck on the end of your pen and look at me over the top of your glasses please. Phewww I've gone all a quiver

psst.. jokes aren't allowed on this thread y'know. You run the very real risk of stereotyping (stereotyping, geddit hehe) office girls as either brainless bimbos, sexual predators, or as office candy for male bosses to gawp over. "

Put the shovel down.

"Put the shovel down."

The analogy that I give a fig is wasted on me, as I don't.

"Put the shovel down.

The analogy that I give a fig is wasted on me, as I don't."

Funniest thing you've said all morning.

By *ich_shadiwMan  over a year ago

closeish

"I think dick tease "

Had to rub my eyes and read again. I was wondering why would any one think dick cheese?

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

psst.. jokes aren't allowed on this thread y'know. You run the very real risk of stereotyping (stereotyping, geddit hehe) office girls as either brainless bimbos, sexual predators, or as office candy for male bosses to gawp over.

Put the shovel down."

I'm with you, but at least this was almost funny, first one was just tasteless.

There are some really sexy office girls that I come across, just a question of how to get them out..... I jokingly suggested to one that she might enjoy going to a swingers club for some fun. However she didn't see it as banter or much like the idea as she slapped my face!......

I'm a little more cautious these days.....lol

"Put the shovel down.

The analogy that I give a fig is wasted on me, as I don't.

Funniest thing you've said all morning."

Gee, thanks.

By *ove2-shareCouple  over a year ago

South Gloucestershire

"I went out with a thalidomide girl once - no forearms, just her fingers attached to her elbows. I asked her what she did for a living and she replied, "Shorthand typist." Many of the victims of Thalidomide are now approaching fifty, and are in pain as their muscles and bones deteriorate...pretty sure they're not finding their situation massively funny!! "

there must be many much older, wasntjeremy beadle a sufferer (albeit to a lesser degree)

By *bbandflowCouple  over a year ago

South Devon

"I went out with a thalidomide girl once - no forearms, just her fingers attached to her elbows. I asked her what she did for a living and she replied, "Shorthand typist." Many of the victims of Thalidomide are now approaching fifty, and are in pain as their muscles and bones deteriorate...pretty sure they're not finding their situation massively funny!!

there must be many much older, wasntjeremy beadle a sufferer (albeit to a lesser degree)"

Most victims were born in the early sixties, thought to be up to 20,000 worlwide.

"I went out with a thalidomide girl once - no forearms, just her fingers attached to her elbows. I asked her what she did for a living and she replied, "Shorthand typist." Many of the victims of Thalidomide are now approaching fifty, and are in pain as their muscles and bones deteriorate...pretty sure they're not finding their situation massively funny!! "
said!

"I think dick tease "

Never mind Dick they may be taking the Mick!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"I think dick tease "

lol - and all scousers wear track suits and keep saying calm down calm down! Oh, they do though don't they? Z

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

They are all asking for it!!!

Just this very morning one of them asked if I wanted it, the same thing happened several times last week with other girls in the office.

I swear if I drink any more coffee I will piss my pants.

Office girls boring office slut oh yes

"I went out with a thalidomide girl once - no forearms, just her fingers attached to her elbows. I asked her what she did for a living and she replied, "Shorthand typist." Many of the victims of Thalidomide are now approaching fifty, and are in pain as their muscles and bones deteriorate...pretty sure they're not finding their situation massively funny!!

there must be many much older, wasntjeremy beadle a sufferer (albeit to a lesser degree)"

No Jeremy Beadle suffered from Poland syndrome, a rare genetic disorder that stunted growth in his right hand

Some office girls are sexy, some not. I find older women often look well sexy in their office get up.

By *amslam1000Man  over a year ago

willenhall

a lomg time ago when i had no grey hair i went out one night to a club pulled a great looking girl (would have said bird but PC) went back to hers to do the horizontal shuffle she said she worked in an office. six months later i moved jobs and guess who was my new boss??? the arrival interview was cringworthy as her boss was there too.

only time we hooked ou again was at a xmass works doo!! endwd up as a 3sum with her flat m8

"I think dick tease "

pssst....office girls are the same as all the other girls out there mate, you'll find the full cross section of women. The ones that just tease you are probably not really interested, but don't tell everyone.

they spin a chair and then run away, for jollies

"I think dick tease

lol - and all scousers wear track suits and keep saying calm down calm down! Oh, they do though don't they? Z"

Crikey, there's nothing down for you if you're a scouse office girl

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

"only time we hooked ou again was at a xmass works doo!! endwd up as a 3sum with her flat m8 "

You can't say "Flat Mate"! She can't help having a smaller bust!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

I am sure Innuendo would be a tad dissapointed to read that she is a "dick tease". That is like saying all single guys are "dick heads" when in fact only some prove themselves to be...

» Add a new message to this topic