FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Satellites?

Satellites?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rank speaker OP   Man  over a year ago

Worcester

Has anybody seen the string of satellites this evening? Elon Musk has launched another set

To much light pollution where I live unfortunately Takes your mind off more mundane things?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm very interested in technological advances. But I'm also very interested in the night sky.

I'm very torn as to how I feel about a load of satellites filling up the sky

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

"I'm very interested in technological advances. But I'm also very interested in the night sky.

I'm very torn as to how I feel about a load of satellites filling up the sky"

Surely it's a bit of a wet dream is it not? Clear skies *and* a technological advancement speedily traversing across it.

"I'm very interested in technological advances. But I'm also very interested in the night sky.

Surely it's a bit of a wet dream is it not? Clear skies *and* a technological advancement speedily traversing across it. "

No, I like astronomy and gazing through a telescope, I want to see stars and planets. Not a piece of tin

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Surely it's a bit of a wet dream is it not? Clear skies *and* a technological advancement speedily traversing across it.

No, I like astronomy and gazing through a telescope, I want to see stars and planets. Not a piece of tin "

What's up with a piece of tin!? Baked beans come in tins and they've revolutionised the Great British Breakfast!

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Has anybody seen the string of satellites this evening? Elon Musk has launched another set

To much light pollution where I live unfortunately Takes your mind off more mundane things? "

I've seen them before and they were quite impressive, tried this week and there was just to much cloud cover.

One of my favourite things is sitting in a hot tub on holiday when it's freezing cold out and it's in an area with no light pollution and clear sky's.

It's pretty awesome

"Has anybody seen the string of satellites this evening? Elon Musk has launched another set

To much light pollution where I live unfortunately Takes your mind off more mundane things?

I've seen them before and they were quite impressive, tried this week and there was just to much cloud cover.

One of my favourite things is sitting in a hot tub on holiday when it's freezing cold out and it's in an area with no light pollution and clear sky's.

It's pretty awesome "

This. I want to do this!!!

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Couldn't care less what that prick musk is up to.

By *moothCriminal_xMan  over a year ago

Redditch

3 days running no joy. No idea why not visible tobight

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

We have been outside with my 13yo son a few nights this week, all laying on the trampoline with duvets looking up at the night sky and spotting satellites. Didn't see a string of them but did see some and also shooting stars. It's been a really lovely and my son has really enjoyed it

» Add a new message to this topic