FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Thoughs on dick pics

Thoughs on dick pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is one for the ladies, we all know that sending an unsolicited dick pic is inappropriate. But what are your thoughts on dick pics on a guys profile? Do you think every guy should have a least one dick pic on their profile or would you be more likely to message or message back a guy with no dick pics?

If you are pro dic pic, what sort of pic do gou like? Close up, full body nude etc.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

I find them repulsive

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This is one for the ladies, we all know that sending an unsolicited dick pic is inappropriate. But what are your thoughts on dick pics on a guys profile? Do you think every guy should have a least one dick pic on their profile or would you be more likely to message or message back a guy with no dick pics?

If you are pro dic pic, what sort of pic do gou like? Close up, full body nude etc."

I much prefer no dick pics, I'd be very, very unlikely to message a guy that had dick photos on his profile. And if they sent me one, they'd be blocked.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I think a guy should be able to put whatever he wants on his profile. But all cock pics can be off putting to most females

I don't mind a full naked body shot in profile.

But just a cock - no, thanks.

Exactly the same with us. We like a meet with a touch of class. It’s does nothing to excite us.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

I love a dick pic. Though I prefer them erect. Obviously a selection of other pics is nice too, but dick pics don’t bother me.

"This is one for the ladies, we all know that sending an unsolicited dick pic is inappropriate. But what are your thoughts on dick pics on a guys profile? Do you think every guy should have a least one dick pic on their profile or would you be more likely to message or message back a guy with no dick pics?

If you are pro dic pic, what sort of pic do gou like? Close up, full body nude etc.

I much prefer no dick pics, I'd be very, very unlikely to message a guy that had dick photos on his profile. And if they sent me one, they'd be blocked."

*deletes dick message*

darlington

I think it’s good that us men have plenty of dick pics that way we can check out our competition btw I don’t message any one so no suprise willy pics obviously I’ve got one as my avatar but I use it as a filter

Depends on whose willy it is

"I find them repulsive "

Joking aside, I am genuinely interested in the thought process behind having a dick as a profile pic.

The reason you chose it, over a body or face pic, or anything else, is because .....?

"Depends on whose willy it is "

If it was mine, you’d probably want to put it through a mangle?

I roll my eyes. However, I also don't enjoy looking at pics of women who spread their legs and provide close up shots of their fannies.

So both equally eye rolling.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I find them repulsive "

I really like full nudes best, a close up is fine with me too. Penises are lovely things.

I wouldn't meet just on the basis of a nice looking dick though, I'd need to see more of the person.

I dont mind seeing one or two on a profile amongst a mixture of other pics but if its a cock profile pic I wont even open the message or look at the profile. A man has so many sexy amazing body parts its just a shame they dont show them instead

"I find them repulsive

I really like full nudes best, a close up is fine with me too. Penises are lovely things.

I wouldn't meet just on the basis of a nice looking dick though, I'd need to see more of the person. "

The balls too?

darlington

"I find them repulsive

Joking aside, I am genuinely interested in the thought process behind having a dick as a profile pic.

The reason you chose it, over a body or face pic, or anything else, is because .....?"

ok I spill the beans I can’t put a face pic on because of my job nah joking aside put it up the other day in protest to a couple near me who slagged cock pics of but only had pics of her lady bits I will change it to my bum pic

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I find them repulsive

The reason you chose it, over a body or face pic, or anything else, is because .....?"

It supersedes all else in the absence of integrity?? ....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I appreciate the comments ladies and will take them into consideration when uploading photos to my profile

"I find them repulsive

The reason you chose it, over a body or face pic, or anything else, is because .....?

It supersedes all else in the absence of integrity?? .... "

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I don't object to cock pics but don't think that having one as an avatar does a guy any favours.

A profile full of them is amusing but pointless.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I find them repulsive

I wouldn't meet just on the basis of a nice looking dick though, I'd need to see more of the person.

The balls too? "

Yes. I await the influx of ball pics eagerly

"I find them repulsive

The balls too?

Yes. I await the influx of ball pics eagerly "

Not from me! My balls are way too small

By *ogue78Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I love a dick pic. Though I prefer them erect. Obviously a selection of other pics is nice too, but dick pics don’t bother me. "

Who sends them not erect??

Although I'm a grower, not a shower lol...

I personally don't show them on my profile the way I look at it is if someone wants to see it they will ask

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

I prefer the more subtle photos personally. I like to be teased. I don't understand why men post multiple close up pics of it looking the same? Xx

It's a voice, that does it for me, so a cock pic makes no difference.n I generally flick through them, but stop instantly at the intriguing ones n read their profile,

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

They’re repulsive and show no class or integrity

I LOVE a good nude shot, the male form can be intoxicating to look at, but dick pics - not so much.

Never a good idea in a message unless requested

I’ve sent a few if honest and not had good responses so I think it’s best not to lol

I don’t message men anyway, but all dick pics can make it very difficult to choose a pic on the threads on the forum about what image you like of the person above (worth noting guys, if you’re going to comment on them, and I’m not the only one who thinks this) There’s more to a guy than just his dick that makes him attractive. Just as there’s more to a woman than just a close up of her legs open.

People are often attracted to a persons eyes or mouth/smile, so if people want to protect their identity and not show a face pic, show a close up of them instead. The body, as a whole is amazing, show pics depicting the parts you like- maybe the thighs, the torso, the bum, anything that isn’t just a profile full of dick pics.

One or two, heck, if you’re proud of it, and you’re here for sex, show it, just not from every angle and for every pic you have xx

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Most guys in my area, 'IF' they have dicks pics, that is all they have and at least 30 of them!

So no, not interested in the slightest as all I think they are is a cock if they can't think of anything interesting to put on their profile.

By * Lexi xWoman  over a year ago

stockport

"They’re repulsive and show no class or integrity "

Jesus! Is that yours???

"They’re repulsive and show no class or integrity "

Is this like women who crucify married men, when they, themselves are married!

By *estthewateragainCouple  over a year ago

Chester Area

I like em

By *oldyoudown41Man  over a year ago

caledonian

Just saying hi

By *ave1976XXXMan  over a year ago

newmarket

"I like em "

Same

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I love dick pics as i want to know exactly what he's packing. No painful surprises

"I love dick pics as i want to know exactly what he's packing. No painful surprises "

Exactly but also no disappointments!!

I don't mind one or 2 on a profile. I'm ALL about face and body pics though.

As I always meet for socials first or in clubs, I wouldn't dream of asking to see a guy's dick. Much more interested in their face initially.

I'd say the majority of the messages I get sent just have dick pics attached . I just don't get why guys do it o what sort of response they expect from it

*or

By *ddictedToLoveMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"I don't mind one or 2 on a profile. I'm ALL about face and body pics though.

As I always meet for socials first or in clubs, I wouldn't dream of asking to see a guy's dick. Much more interested in their face initially.

I'd say the majority of the messages I get sent just have dick pics attached . I just don't get why guys do it o what sort of response they expect from it "

As a guy, they do it to impress you and so you know what they’re packing I don’t send them. If I would, it would be a joke dick pics of Richard Dixon (you know Richard as in dick)

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

"I love a dick pic. Though I prefer them erect. Obviously a selection of other pics is nice too, but dick pics don’t bother me.

Although I'm a grower, not a shower lol..."

Well quite a few sadly. I think there may be a reasoning behind it in that maybe an unexcited cock is perhaps deemed less offensive maybe?

But yeah, I prefer to see them rock hard and ready to be deployed

"I love a dick pic. Though I prefer them erect. Obviously a selection of other pics is nice too, but dick pics don’t bother me.

Although I'm a grower, not a shower lol...

Well quite a few sadly. I think there may be a reasoning behind it in that maybe an unexcited cock is perhaps deemed less offensive maybe?

But yeah, I prefer to see them rock hard and ready to be deployed "

Lol @ deployed

I have them but i only normally inbox them if im asked. Women seem to dislike them and want to see anything other than dickpics. So the way forward is to do as they say

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

if i want to see one, i'll ask

By *oneyjule65Couple  over a year ago

Halifax

"I have them but i only normally inbox them if im asked. Women seem to dislike them and want to see anything other than dickpics. So the way forward is to do as they say "

Good man...that's the right answer

"if i want to see one, i'll ask"

Noted

Well, seeing random cocks of random men who I never plan on even talking to does naff all for me.

However, recieving a photo or video from someone I fancy is really hot.

I like pictures of cocks... That belong to men I want to fuck or already have and would like to again... Randoms, not so much... Although there is the odd time, where you find one that just looks absolutely edible! But that is rare, without an initial connection

By *ogue78Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I do find quite a few women prefer watching a video now of us guys playing and showing the end result.... Is this now getting more and more common??

"I do find quite a few women prefer watching a video now of us guys playing and showing the end result.... Is this now getting more and more common??"

I request that on occasion.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I like a picture of a pretty cock but the red raw ones that frequently pop up ,unrequested ,in my inbox are just a no

Also same cock from 85 different angles. Again, no.

By *estmidlandcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Close

Find it strange a guy will send a message asking to chat to see if we click and attach a pic of his cock ??

"I like pictures of cocks... That belong to men I want to fuck or already have and would like to again... Randoms, not so much... Although there is the odd time, where you find one that just looks absolutely edible! But that is rare, without an initial connection "

‘Edible’

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

london

I dont have a dick pic on my profile but after asking about this on here before concluded that having one was a slight plus point...

I sure as hell would never send any one a dic pic

Also I have never measured it ?

Tho apparently it's perfectly functional...a job for a rainy afternoon

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Red raw from being sucked, played with aggressively, fucked or something medically wrong with it??

By *ikesEmBigMan  over a year ago

Herts

It's your profile post what you want.

Dick pics tend to blur into one on here unless it's really well taken and particularly aesthetically pleasing.

Don't like dick pics

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

london

"Red raw from being sucked, played with aggressively, fucked or something medically wrong with it?? "

Unfortunately not been sucked aggressively..I will add one ..

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

If there is one or maybe two on a profile along with other (no dick) pics then fine.

However profiles with just dick pic after dick pic and nothing else are a turn off. As are the ones with just one pic.....of the dick.

What is a dick pic

If you are pro dic pic, what sort of pic do gou like? Close up, full body nude etc."

From another chaps perspective, I know you’re looking for that of a female, but it’s a complete minefield. I’ve missed out on people because I have pictures of my cock in my profile- they’ve been kind enough to tell me.

On the other hand, my cock has been one of the many factors women Fab’d, winked, or even messaged me.

It’s all personal preference. You’re never going to please everyone.

"It's your profile post what you want.

Dick pics tend to blur into one on here unless it's really well taken and particularly aesthetically pleasing. "

One can say the same about all the thigh, cleavage and arse shots from women.

It’s all about composition and context, isn’t it

By *dinMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I have always been too shy to have it on show in public

» Add a new message to this topic