FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Toy storage

Toy storage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *TnTx OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

Hey,

We have an ever growing collection of sex toys.

We are trying to find a suitable case for them, something on wheels and opens like a display cabinet. Something like you’d see in an action movie for guns lol!

We’ve had a look on line and can’t seem to find anything. We did manage to find one site but it looked like something you wouldn’t put your credit card details in.

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

We use an airline cabin sized bag. It has lots of room and can be expanded...

Big benefit is that it’s unobtrusive when take into a hotel...

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Granny Crumpet will look after them for you

By *ikingCoolMan  over a year ago

carmarthen

We use one part of our wardrobe that we can lock, remember years ago one of the kids asking when do you go to school, and did you used to be a nurse, and what's that big doll lol

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

I am having same problem my toy collection has got much bigger in the last few years since meeting my FwB.

I have been looking for something along the lines of a lockable blanket chest so it can stand at end of bed and no one thinks anything of it.

At moment they hidden all over the place wardrobe,top,bottom drawers under bed in sports bag.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Hey,

We have an ever growing collection of sex toys.

We are trying to find a suitable case for them, something on wheels and opens like a display cabinet. Something like you’d see in an action movie for guns lol!

We’ve had a look on line and can’t seem to find anything. We did manage to find one site but it looked like something you wouldn’t put your credit card details in.

Thanks x"

Get a large wheeled flight case and some foam inserts to cut to shape. You could even make individual tray layers for different themed toys.

Can be padlocked too for privacy if you have kids in the house.

A

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I knew a lady on here. She was married but doing her Fab thing behind her blokes back. Apparently she had all her “stuff” hidden in a suitcase in the loft.

If her husband would of ever found it the poor bloke would have had a heart attack. Lol.

By *edHeadedFunWoman  over a year ago

Didsbury

I have the ikea kallax cube shelving unit next to my bed two of the boxes a full of various toys keep them organised by having different sized clear toiletry/travel bags, one bag for butt plugs, one for love eggs, a few different ones for dildos etc. Always at the top and always to hand is my doxy wand lol.

» Add a new message to this topic