FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Who is training at home this week?

Who is training at home this week?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am and I am training today, as you know I did a thread about who goes to the gym this week, but as the gyms have been closed, we have to do it at home, so lets continue here and lets share what type of exercises we all are doing.

Here is a run down of what I do, you dont need much and you can find everything at home, a broomstick, bags, bottles, you can fill the bottles with water or sand if you have that. I will use sand as well, train with slow controlled reps, time under tension is the key and follow a diet to support your goals, whether it is bulking, maintaining or maingaining as I call it or cutting.

What are your fitness goals? Mine is to do summer shredding and get more defined. I am in a calorie deficit and during the week I aim to eat about 2600 calories and on the weekends I like to give myself abit extra calories to eat as I have saved some during the week, my veins are coming through and I can see them more on my shoulders.

It is important to track your calories. I do that and I use mynetdiary, it is fun and interactive.

For motivation I like to watch alot of fitness videos and I follow few utbers such as, thomas maw and nick wright. I also like 3d abs with the great dane https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmGfHk46OSU.

Here is the workout. I am working out 3 times a week and I follow a full body workout. I go by less is more, keep the workouts to 1hr or so.

For cardio I like to cycle on the bike for about 15km a day and as well to do yoga, with a full body workout, you select one exercise per body part, here is the exercise selection:

Chest: 3 x 10

Push ups, to make it harder put up the feet on the sofa and add weights to the rucksack.

Back: 3 x 10

Deadlift with the broomstick, load it with a bag on each side and with bottles.

Bent over rows with the broomstick, load the bag with bottles on each.

Single arm row: Take one bag load it and lean forward.

Biceps:

Biceps curls: Take the broomstick and put a bag on each side, load it with bottles.

Single arm bag curls: Take a bag load it with bottles.

Shoulders:

Standing shoulder press with the broomstick, load it with a bag on each side with the bottles.

Side lats, take a bottle or bag to make it heavier and raise your arms to the side.

Front raises, do the same but just raise your arms forward.

Rear delts, do the same but just bend over and raise your arms up.

Triceps: 3 x 15

Triceps press with the broomstick, load it up, stand up and take your hands shoulder width and press it up and down behind the head.

Triceps press with a bag, do the same but just use a bag instead.

Triceps on the sofa, you can also do it on the sofa, by pressing up and down from the edge of it.

Legs: 3 x 15

Rucksack squats, load the rucksack with the bottles, to make it heavier you could load an extra big bag with bottles and hold it in front of you as well.

Lunges: Hold a bag on each side and walk forward and press the knee down and up

Calfs 3 x 15

Rucksack raises, take the rucksack and do some calf raises.

Shrugs 3 x 15

With the broomstick, load each side and shrug it, you can do the same thing with a bag on each side

And there you have it, that is my home workout, it is fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Happy training shag

"Happy training shag "
Ty pal and you too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Happy training shag Ty pal and you too "

Thank you pal . Did you had your bun and your coffee yet ?

"Happy training shag Ty pal and you too

Thank you pal . Did you had your bun and your coffee yet ? "

Yes I have had it as well

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"I am and I am training today, as you know I did a thread about who goes to the gym this week, but as the gyms have been closed, we have to do it at home, so lets continue here and lets share what type of exercises we all are doing.

Here is a run down of what I do, you dont need much and you can find everything at home, a broomstick, bags, bottles, you can fill the bottles with water or sand if you have that. I will use sand as well, train with slow controlled reps, time under tension is the key and follow a diet to support your goals, whether it is bulking, maintaining or maingaining as I call it or cutting.

What are your fitness goals? Mine is to do summer shredding and get more defined. I am in a calorie deficit and during the week I aim to eat about 2600 calories and on the weekends I like to give myself abit extra calories to eat as I have saved some during the week, my veins are coming through and I can see them more on my shoulders.

It is important to track your calories. I do that and I use mynetdiary, it is fun and interactive.

For motivation I like to watch alot of fitness videos and I follow few utbers such as, thomas maw and nick wright. I also like 3d abs with the great dane https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmGfHk46OSU.

Here is the workout. I am working out 3 times a week and I follow a full body workout. I go by less is more, keep the workouts to 1hr or so.

For cardio I like to cycle on the bike for about 15km a day and as well to do yoga, with a full body workout, you select one exercise per body part, here is the exercise selection:

Chest: 3 x 10

Push ups, to make it harder put up the feet on the sofa and add weights to the rucksack.

Back: 3 x 10

Deadlift with the broomstick, load it with a bag on each side and with bottles.

Bent over rows with the broomstick, load the bag with bottles on each.

Single arm row: Take one bag load it and lean forward.

Biceps:

Biceps curls: Take the broomstick and put a bag on each side, load it with bottles.

Single arm bag curls: Take a bag load it with bottles.

Shoulders:

Standing shoulder press with the broomstick, load it with a bag on each side with the bottles.

Side lats, take a bottle or bag to make it heavier and raise your arms to the side.

Front raises, do the same but just raise your arms forward.

Rear delts, do the same but just bend over and raise your arms up.

Triceps: 3 x 15

Triceps press with the broomstick, load it up, stand up and take your hands shoulder width and press it up and down behind the head.

Triceps press with a bag, do the same but just use a bag instead.

Triceps on the sofa, you can also do it on the sofa, by pressing up and down from the edge of it.

Legs: 3 x 15

Rucksack squats, load the rucksack with the bottles, to make it heavier you could load an extra big bag with bottles and hold it in front of you as well.

Lunges: Hold a bag on each side and walk forward and press the knee down and up

Calfs 3 x 15

Rucksack raises, take the rucksack and do some calf raises.

Shrugs 3 x 15

With the broomstick, load each side and shrug it, you can do the same thing with a bag on each side

And there you have it, that is my home workout, it is fun "

I had a good workout

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I've been slacking a bit, but I have something approximating a full body workout.

I am having a rest day today, what about you?

I had a good workout earlier, what about you?

» Add a new message to this topic