FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Logically thinking.....

Logically thinking.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bi Haive OP   Man  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Do you think there'll be a reduction in STD cases reported this year due to lockdown?

Given the restrictions on social movement and as such th opportunity for random casual encounters it'll be hard for anyone carrying anything to pass it on and will give them ample time to get treatment. And if they don't their knobs will drop off and fannies seal up surely?

A likely scenario or is it wishful thinking to assume anyone with an annoying itch or puss leaking crotch will do something about it whilst they can't get a shag?

A

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

But will the GUM clinics be open ?

By *bi Haive OP   Man  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"But will the GUM clinics be open ?"

Our local one is. Plus there's a wide variety of postal options.

Not sure I'd want to send my knob in via royal mail though. They might lose it.......

A

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Chlamydia infections especially can go undetected for a long time and the infected person can have no symptoms. I think we'll see a lull during lockdown but then probably a surge of new infections once restrictions are lifted.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do you think there'll be a reduction in STD cases reported this year due to lockdown?

Given the restrictions on social movement and as such th opportunity for random casual encounters it'll be hard for anyone carrying anything to pass it on and will give them ample time to get treatment. And if they don't their knobs will drop off and fannies seal up surely?

A likely scenario or is it wishful thinking to assume anyone with an annoying itch or puss leaking crotch will do something about it whilst they can't get a shag?

A"

Not if I can help it

By *awk90Man  over a year ago

Amsterdam

I'm thinking that no one will go get anything checked out that isn't urgent, so I'm afraid the number of cases will remail the same, just with the number being basically constant under lockdown

» Add a new message to this topic