FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Shared wives /partners

Shared wives /partners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ifeandhubby400 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

I had a recent conversation with someone who doesnt know hubby and i are on here ,but we got onto the subject of husbands who share their wives ,my friend stated that they obviously didnt love or respect their other half to do that ,and that the woman was only pleasing the partner ,now in the past i would have agreed ,but now our lives are on a different path ,Hubby is bi but we still share each other and i can assure you i dont do it because im downtrodden or keeping him happy ,i do it as i love it and him being there is the icing on the cake and i certainly dont feel unloved or not respected ,id say more so ,shows how opinions can differ when you are in the situation yourself ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Non swingers can't relate to swingers. They think we're sleazy, perverted, don't have a great sex life and don't have a strong relationship.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You'd be surprised how many people on this site think exactly the same thing as your friend also how many women are doing it just to please their partner.

We never explain what we do to anyone or justify it. We so what we do and as long as we're happy we're not too bothered what others think about it

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"You'd be surprised how many people on this site think exactly the same thing as your friend also how many women are doing it just to please their partner.

We never explain what we do to anyone or justify it. We so what we do and as long as we're happy we're not too bothered what others think about it "

Absolutely agree with this. I've had similar things said to me about how either my partner doesn't really love me or we don't have a "proper relationship", even from people on here. I just roll my eyes now.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You'd be surprised how many people on this site think exactly the same thing as your friend also how many women are doing it just to please their partner.

We never explain what we do to anyone or justify it. We so what we do and as long as we're happy we're not too bothered what others think about it "

This is my relationship too.

I really couldn’t give a hoot what anyone else thinks of me and my life choices.

Most of the time my life is fucking fantastic

My hubby and I are both on here with separate profiles plus a hoint account.

I know how you feel. My hubby is the love of my life and so hot. This is just extra fun as I love BDSM and thats not for him. We sometimes play with others together and hes recently Bi so its even hotter as I play and get to watch. Some question it but we been together 13 years and we still are inseparable apart from the odd single play that happens. We are still having an amazing time xx

This is so true. I have met a few couples where the woman is clearly doing it for the male . Such a turn off.

I dare say there are some for whom this is true; however, if you are selective and have a degree of intuition, you should be able to pick out those who are playing for the wrong reasons. Personally I have walked away from a meet when I got a feeling that the lady was not there for her own pleasure; its only happened to me once, but that's because I take time time to read the profile look at any veris and chat with those I am thinking of meeting.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

You guys always have the right words, totally agree

We never explain what we do to anyone or justify it. We so what we do and as long as we're happy we're not too bothered what others think about it

You guys always have the right words, totally agree "

I always think of them as the Yoda of the fab forum.

Actually they could well be the Yoda of Swing.

North West

"

The Force is strong with them

By *harliebbwWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

I will agree it's something people get or not, smile and nod

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Many many moons ago, probably my first experience actually, I met a couple who I would say the wife was doing it to please the hubby. I've never met a couple since, and no disrespect to them, but it's been 1 on 1 ever since!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Hovers in three feet above t h e forum.

Old we are, many things seen have we. Green with wrinkled skin and pointy ears we are.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

The Force is strong with them "

You should see Mr N's light sabre

North West

You should see Mr N's light sabre "

Ooooo-er Matron. Would Mr N want to show me

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Ooooo-er Matron. Would Mr N want to show me "

He's been known to draw it when the time is right

North West

"

"

Its not one of those double ended lightsabres is it? Like Darth Maul's?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Its not one of those double ended lightsabres is it? Like Darth Maul's? "

he's talented but even he can't achieve that

» Add a new message to this topic