FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I'm crap at this

I'm crap at this

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do anyone else craze just to have a nice long meaningful chat 1to1 conversation with someone and when you finally get a message your mind just goes blank and you can't think of anything to say

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Do anyone else craze just to have a nice long meaningful chat 1to1 conversation with someone and when you finally get a message your mind just goes blank and you can't think of anything to say "

Read the message you received, there are probably questions to be answered and inspiration for your reply

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yep. Or I can't think of how to say it so I don't say anything lol

"Do anyone else craze just to have a nice long meaningful chat 1to1 conversation with someone and when you finally get a message your mind just goes blank and you can't think of anything to say

Read the message you received, there are probably questions to be answered and inspiration for your reply "

What can you read from "Hi"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do anyone else craze just to have a nice long meaningful chat 1to1 conversation with someone and when you finally get a message your mind just goes blank and you can't think of anything to say "
naaaa I'm never stuck for words lol

We have plenty to say however, constantly receiving "hi how are you" grates a bit after a while and we end up giving them our life story so they wish they hadn't asked

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Do anyone else craze just to have a nice long meaningful chat 1to1 conversation with someone and when you finally get a message your mind just goes blank and you can't think of anything to say

Read the message you received, there are probably questions to be answered and inspiration for your reply

What can you read from "Hi" "

Maybe there's something in their profile to give you inspiration?

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

You can read that the person who sent it isn't the one to have a meaningful chat with, I'm afraid.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

That's when you respond by asking a couple of questions. If you get one word responses in reply you are flogging a dead horse

[Removed by poster at 18/04/20 16:38:35]

Maybe there's something in their profile to give you inspiration? "

Do people read the profile, I thought everyone just scrolled to the photos...

Maybe there's something in their profile to give you inspiration? "

Yeah I look for that

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Yep

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I don't want to say "how are you?" because ladies are prosnoy fed up of being asked how they are, and I don't want talk about the virus because we've all had enough it that.

The weather perhaps? Lol I don't know. I don't think I have anything in common with anyonem"

What about asking what their favourite food is, what do they like to drink, have they got a favourite film or book, what colour is their favourite, what's their ideal evening out/in...

"[Removed by poster at 18/04/20 16:38:35]"

I want to say. I don't want to ask "how are you?" because ladies are probably fed up of being asked how they are, and I don't want talk about the virus because we've all had enough ot that.

The weather perhaps? Lol I don't know. I don't think I have anything in common with anyone.

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Maybe there's something in their profile to give you inspiration?

Do people read the profile, I thought everyone just scrolled to the photos... "

I hit 'hide all images' sometimes... amazing how different people read, then.

By *extus1951Man  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

It would be nice to get any response from my enquiries...

By *uicy jonesMan  over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

Just be yourself , no point trying to be something you aren't and when you meet this would show , so if someone doesn't like you for what you are in messages don't bother with them !!! Well that's just my personal opinion

I rarely know what to say at the moment

"I don't want to say "how are you?" because ladies are prosnoy fed up of being asked how they are, and I don't want talk about the virus because we've all had enough it that.

The weather perhaps? Lol I don't know. I don't think I have anything in common with anyonem

What about asking what their favourite food is, what do they like to drink, have they got a favourite film or book, what colour is their favourite, what's their ideal evening out/in... "

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

You can plan the question you can even plan for the response you might get and the reply, you can't plan for the people that except something completely different. Most questions we have all heard before which is why most people get the fancy a fuck message and most profiles don't really give you a lot to go on, or are mostly negative with a list of do's and don'ts

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

The weather perhaps? Lol I don't know. I don't think I have anything in common with anyonem

What about asking what their favourite food is, what do they like to drink, have they got a favourite film or book, what colour is their favourite, what's their ideal evening out/in... "

Those questions are fine for when you are making friends at work or college or everyday life but will hardly get you a response on here.

Thanks you fabulous filthy people

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

My mind goes blank more often than I care to think about these days but it’s not fab related

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I can't be dealing with one liners and simple generic messages. Total turn off small talk

If your mind goes blank then the message/ profile obviously isn't doing it for you. No biggie. On to the next

By *erdyWoman  over a year ago

wiltshire

"Do anyone else craze just to have a nice long meaningful chat 1to1 conversation with someone and when you finally get a message your mind just goes blank and you can't think of anything to say naaaa I'm never stuck for words lol "
Me too! Always got some bollocks to say

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

I assumed when you said you'd received a message it was an actual message not just hi

Reply.... de hi

» Add a new message to this topic