FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Old & young

Old & young

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After being on fab for a while now I have come across a lot of couples with older males and younger females, (about a twenty year age gap) yet you rarely see it the other way around. Does anyone have any ideas on this? Is it a maturity thing for some young females or something else?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Just luck

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I wish !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/05/12 17:33:29]

maybe some young women have a daddy fetish ?

By *ady n the trampCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

you cant help who you fall in love with

"maybe some young women have a daddy fetish ?"

I wouldn't say I young but I do have a daddy 'thing' the older the better.

"maybe some young women have a daddy fetish ?

I wouldn't say I young but I do have a daddy 'thing' the older the better. "

so how long you had it ? what turns you on about it ?

i had a relationship with a guy 20yrs older than me... enjoyed it a lot.

when i was 18 i was with a 30 year old women,then when 23 was with 16 year old,that was bad mistake.

yes money and financial security I guess

I always tend to go for older men,but women around the same age.Think it must be something to do with maturity (or lack of it,with the men!)

"After being on fab for a while now I have come across a lot of couples with older males and younger females, (about a twenty year age gap) yet you rarely see it the other way around. Does anyone have any ideas on this? Is it a maturity thing for some young females or something else?

"

i honestly think the answer to this is most women feel funny about shagging someone young enough to be their child where as things like that dont bother men

"After being on fab for a while now I have come across a lot of couples with older males and younger females, (about a twenty year age gap) yet you rarely see it the other way around. Does anyone have any ideas on this? Is it a maturity thing for some young females or something else?

i honestly think the answer to this is most women feel funny about shagging someone young enough to be their child where as things like that dont bother men"

yeah but it's the young women seeking out the older guy.

All my sexual life my first partner was way to old and would have been locked up if word got out lol. I love it it feels so naughty and I do find older men more respectfull. But at the same time so much more dirty mmm lol. on here in messages before I blocked younger men I found them to be of the attitude they were doing me a favour messaging me. I know not all older are good and all younger bad but its how I found it I don't meet men who are not a lot older they just don't turn me on. .give me a beer belly and thinning hair anyday. After all being a size fourteen I not gonna be a model any day soon lol

i honestly think the answer to this is most women feel funny about shagging someone young enough to be their child where as things like that dont bother men

yeah but it's the young women seeking out the older guy."

your speaking for every relationship with a young lady and older guy there are you?

my mum used to say, better to be an old mans darling than a young mans slave. she said an older man would look after me, she said a younger man would spend all his time in the pub. my hubby is 70 and i am 50.

your speaking for every relationship with a young lady and older guy there are you? "

yep just like you generalised about men x

"yes money and financial security I guess"

one good reason.

your speaking for every relationship with a young lady and older guy there are you?

yep just like you generalised about men x"

thing is it dont matters whos doing the looking, i get loads of young guys mail me but i say no, so wether its the girl looking or not it takes two to form a relationship, so where as a lot of women would so no thanks to a guy 20+ years younger i think a lot of guys would say yes to the same offer from a young women

By the way im not generalising im mearly giving my opinion on the question asked i by no means say it was the reason just my opinion

yep just like you generalised about men x

thing is it dont matters whos doing the looking, i get loads of young guys mail me but i say no, so wether its the girl looking or not it takes two to form a relationship, so where as a lot of women would so no thanks to a guy 20+ years younger i think a lot of guys would say yes to the same offer from a young women

By the way im not generalising im mearly giving my opinion on the question asked i by no means say it was the reason just my opinion"

take a chill pill bill lol

" take a chill pill bill lol"

So if you had an 18 yr old son/daughter would you be happy if they were in a relationship with someone 20 years older or would it bother you?

"So if you had an 18 yr old son/daughter would you be happy if they were in a relationship with someone 20 years older or would it bother you?

"

it would bother me but to be honest at 18 theres not a great deal you could so about it, so id quietly be pissed off as something you cant change isnt worth falling out over

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

im 47 jays 69 i wasnt looking for anyone nor was he. i fell for his kindness, patience, genorosity and most important his intelligence and i wouldnt change him for the world xx

i got no idea but fuk i'm a happy man!!!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

i honestly think the answer to this is most women feel funny about shagging someone young enough to be their child where as things like that dont bother men"

^^^^^^^^This.

London

"So if you had an 18 yr old son/daughter would you be happy if they were in a relationship with someone 20 years older or would it bother you?

"

My girls think older men are creepy and would be embarrassed to be seen with one thank God, so I've never had to worry about that.

Perhaps young girls prefer a father figure though that doesn't answer the question as to why an older man wants a young girl. Personally I have no interest in half my age and would never consider it

I met my husband when I was 22 and he was 37 and can honestly say I never really noticed the age difference.

Where I noticed the difference was sexually, he was so much more experienced and was more concerned with my pleasure and he was such a dirty bastard, he done things to me that I had never imagined.

Still together 17 years later and he is still a dirty bastard and I love it

That's what I love about older men they absolutely filthy to me mmm lol.

"I met my husband when I was 22 and he was 37 and can honestly say I never really noticed the age difference.

Where I noticed the difference was sexually, he was so much more experienced and was more concerned with my pleasure and he was such a dirty bastard, he done things to me that I had never imagined.

Still together 17 years later and he is still a dirty bastard and I love it "

"I met my husband when I was 22 and he was 37 and can honestly say I never really noticed the age difference.

What was your parents reaction to the relationship? Were they happy/unhappy or did they not say anything?

London

To be fair 22 and 37 is not that distant in my opinion...22 and 67 now...

London

Still together 17 years later and he is still a dirty bastard and I love it What was your parents reaction to the relationship? Were they happy/unhappy or did they not say anything?"

I wouldn't make any comment about my daughters choice of partners. My eldest dated a bloke for six years, my husband and I didn't like him. She had him in the family picture at her graduation, I did ask if she was sure as we prayed she'd realise he was going nowhere and she could do better.

She finally left him, moved to Portsmouth Harbour for work, met her future husband on the train, he was returning to his ship...and all's well.

To this day she doesn't know we detested her ex...and she never will.

some age differences arent as taboo as others. its all perception really

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"

An older woman doesn't need a younger man for anything. She might like them every now and then , she might form a strong relationship with one but she sure as hell doesn't need them.

Now ..... contrast that with the older man, especially on a swinging site. There is more for men to be gained in being able to access swinging with a younger woman in tow. Also his kudos or street credit is raised in the eyes of those who see him with a younger woman.

Also .... a younger woman is much easier to control than a mature woman.

This doesn't apply to all relationships it's just a different view from any that are already posted but it's one I believe.

OMG so many experts. Chris is 21 years older than me and we been together 5 years. I take offence to it being about money as I make my own. I just always preferred older men and I love the guy is that hard to accept ?

There are theories relating to the comparative sex drives, so 40yr old man = 18 yr old woman and 40 yr old woman = 18 yr old man, which might explain things.

Obviously this is a generalisation and more importantly - FAB members tend to have higher sex drives than average, or so I'd conclude through thorough research

Just an idea!

"Also .... a younger woman is much easier to control than a mature woman.

This doesn't apply to all relationships it's just a different view from any that are already posted but it's one I believe. "

how insulting ! Like I'm that needy or weak. Utter B/S

[Removed by poster at 20/05/12 09:50:31]

This doesn't apply to all relationships it's just a different view from any that are already posted but it's one I believe. how insulting ! Like I'm that needy or weak. Utter B/S"

yes of course ur different from the rest

thats what they all say

i just found the older man sexually attractive.

most guys my age are into cars and trophy girlfriends, getting pissed and going on lads holidays.

men that have been older than me and ive dated have accepted that im a larger woman and i just felt better with them

This doesn't apply to all relationships it's just a different view from any that are already posted but it's one I believe. how insulting ! Like I'm that needy or weak. Utter B/S

yes of course ur different from the rest :-

thats what they all say "

. How offensive. You shud meet me alone sometime and be so clever and see how weak I am

This doesn't apply to all relationships it's just a different view from any that are already posted but it's one I believe. how insulting ! Like I'm that needy or weak. Utter B/S

yes of course ur different from the rest :-

thats what they all say . How offensive. You shud meet me alone sometime and be so clever and see how weak I am"

*runs*

London

"

men that have been older than me and ive dated have accepted that im a larger woman and i just felt better with them "

So you go with old blokes because you think that's all you can get and they'll be grateful and not mind you're fat?!!

Or have I misinterpreted what you've said?!!

King's Crustacean

This doesn't apply to all relationships it's just a different view from any that are already posted but it's one I believe. how insulting ! Like I'm that needy or weak. Utter B/S"

You chose to relate it to yourself. You chose to be insulted.

Still together 17 years later and he is still a dirty bastard and I love it What was your parents reaction to the relationship? Were they happy/unhappy or did they not say anything?"

My husband was a friend of my step father so we did sneak about a bit at first, but when we did let everyone know my mum said "Do you think I'm stupid, I knew all along and was just waiting for you to tell us". Mothers intuition eh

An older woman doesn't need a younger man for anything. She might like them every now and then , she might form a strong relationship with one but she sure as hell doesn't need them.

Now ..... contrast that with the older man, especially on a swinging site. There is more for men to be gained in being able to access swinging with a younger woman in tow. Also his kudos or street credit is raised in the eyes of those who see him with a younger woman.

This doesn't apply to all relationships it's just a different view from any that are already posted but it's one I believe. "

Granny I always love your wisdom but I did giggle at this. Not that I don't agree with your opinion, its true what you say but my husband has always known better than try to control me. Even now I still do things knowing it will piss him off. Keeps the sparks flying

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 20/05/12 10:28:09]

King's Crustacean

This doesn't apply to all relationships it's just a different view from any that are already posted but it's one I believe.

Granny I always love your wisdom but I did giggle at this. Not that I don't agree with your opinion, its true what you say but my husband has always known better than try to control me. Even now I still do things knowing it will piss him off. Keeps the sparks flying "

Good for you lady xx

Like I said. It doesn't apply to all relationships.

If the cap fits....... and it clearly doesn't with you x

By *harax1985Man  over a year ago

Edlington

"most guys my age are into cars and trophy girlfriends, getting pissed and going on lads holidays.

men that have been older than me and ive dated have accepted that im a larger woman and i just felt better with them "

there are plenty of guys your age who have no interest in trophy girlfriends and lad's holidays, and actually prefer a larger woman or deeper relationship to the transient pleasure of dating a skinny bimbo. Still, whatever works for you

King's Crustacean

God's sake !

I just looked at your age ...... your fully fledge.....

Sorry ...... but ..... no YOUNG woman tag for you :P

One whole lorra candles for you next birthday!

"God's sake !

I just looked at your age ...... your fully fledge.....

Sorry ...... but ..... no YOUNG woman tag for you :P

One whole lorra candles for you next birthday!"

Lol I am now granny

if i had an 18 year old daughter, i wouldnt be that impresed if she married a man who was 20 years older than her, because i know about the problems you can have, then if he had plenty of money, i wouldnt mind so much.

If my daughters were treated right why would age bother me...

Playing that at 19 I was dating a guy in his 40s and my sister at 22 married a guy in his 50s but I didn't like him.... But it was her life.. turns out I was right not to.. But it was him not his age.

I think mostly the young women are in control in these things.. unless its a bdsm relationship.. or so I've found.

Cali

"you cant help who you fall in love with "

London

"most guys my age are into cars and trophy girlfriends, getting pissed and going on lads holidays.

men that have been older than me and ive dated have accepted that im a larger woman and i just felt better with them

there are plenty of guys your age who have no interest in trophy girlfriends and lad's holidays, and actually prefer a larger woman or deeper relationship to the transient pleasure of dating a skinny bimbo. Still, whatever works for you"

Where's the correlation between being skinny and a bimbo?

Or having a relationship with someone slim as transient for that matter?

By *harax1985Man  over a year ago

Edlington

you're parsing that sentence incorrectly, a "skinny bimbo" is someone who is both a bimbo and skinny, not someone who is a bimbo because they are skinny, and the transient pleasure comes from dating someone who is both skinny and a bimbo, it's not transient because they're slim!

What ever happened to just falling in love and being happy. I know im older so i guess our age gap is a bit different. But i fell in love with Jay not his age and vise versa

"if i had an 18 year old daughter, i wouldnt be that impresed if she married a man who was 20 years older than her, because i know about the problems you can have, then if he had plenty of money, i wouldnt mind so much."

Wow, impressively shallow...

"

"

I've been in 2 swinging relationships with younger women. To be honest it closes as many doors as it opens. As for my kudos or street cred, well I've never really worried about that but if I thought someone was impressed by something like that I suspect I'd dismiss them as pretty sad.

Its only on here when age related subjects come up i post. In the real world never think about how age difference

"What ever happened to just falling in love and being happy. I know im older so i guess our age gap is a bit different. But i fell in love with Jay not his age and vise versa"

tried to make this point earlier....I agree totally....x

» Add a new message to this topic