FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The Grrr factor

The Grrr factor

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hillout OP   Man  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

How important a role does it play in your attraction for someone else? Do some people naturally give this off without much effort?

What,to you, constitutes a Grrr factor and makes someone Grrrworthy? (new word here! )

Discuss

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I go grrrrrrr a lot when I’m cross

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

His eyes and just the way he carries himself, if he exudes confidence, self assurance and has a killer smile he's got me

""

Put your teeth back in

By *ottielayWoman  over a year ago

by the bay

Well I walked to the running track this morning and watched a guy run effortlessly round and round the track many times

Then he took his top off and took a drink

Naturally grrrr

By *ark ph0enixWoman  over a year ago

Teesside

The grrr factor is what takes things beyond a simple fuck and makes me want so so much more

"I go grrrrrrr a lot when I’m cross "

Bet you sound funny too!

Teesside

And for me it's in the eyes. When you can read their intent without a move being made or a word uttered. Instant spine shiver

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Absolutely Grrrworthy!

I can see it straight away if it’s there. Some have it and know how to use it; some have it but don’t use it to the best of their ability ( for whatever reason) some think they have it but clearly don’t!

For me it’s a switch..... but it depends how good the connection is as to how much I invest. As PK says .... Breathlessness starts in the mind ...... I love finding those connections

"The grrr factor is what takes things beyond a simple fuck and makes me want so so much more "

Very much this i've found

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

Yeah I grrrrrr quite a lot on here

If someone is making me grrr it's not usually I good thing, they are better off running away and hoping I can't be arsed to run after them.

When...

They’re Grrrrrrreat (tigerface)

"And for me it's in the eyes. When you can read their intent without a move being made or a word uttered. Instant spine shiver "

That mischievous look of wanyt and intent is very so grrrworthy

"And for me it's in the eyes. When you can read their intent without a move being made or a word uttered. Instant spine shiver "
Grrrrrrr

Teesside

[Removed by poster at 18/04/20 12:45:27]

Teesside

"And for me it's in the eyes. When you can read their intent without a move being made or a word uttered. Instant spine shiver Grrrrrrr "

And that's when you know you are in trouble. Such delicious trouble

"Yeah I grrrrrr quite a lot on here "

I've noticed! Grrrr...

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

It's important to me, I think I mention it in my profile. It's one of those things that's hard to explain. I think a man has it without knowing it which is much sexier than if he thinks he's got it!

Ggggrrrrrrrrrr

"And for me it's in the eyes. When you can read their intent without a move being made or a word uttered. Instant spine shiver Grrrrrrr

And that's when you know you are in trouble. Such delicious trouble "

GRRRRRRRRRR I love it when you talk like that xxx

Doire Theas

"It's important to me, I think I mention it in my profile. It's one of those things that's hard to explain. I think a man has it without knowing it which is much sexier than if he thinks he's got it!

Ggggrrrrrrrrrr "

It’s exactly that they don’t even know they have it makes my heart skip a beat

Doire Theas

"Yeah I grrrrrr quite a lot on here

I've noticed! Grrrr... "

Yeah it’s exactly what I done when I heard your voice

Im liking this new word GRRRRRWORTHY

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

For me the grrrr is about more than physical attraction, it only comes when the chemistry between us is there too. I can find someone incredibly attractive physically, but not grrrrworthy. It's hard to quantify. It's that look in their eye, the way they carry themselves, their overall attitude, so many different things - but things move to a whole new level when I get that grrrr

It is there in an instance or it won't happen over time. The chemistry needs to agrrrrree;-)

I love it when a man actually growls as he's undressing/ fucking me...

Before that point?

When he looks at you, or says something undeniably suggestive. Then, the palpable sexual tension across a table makes your mouth go dry, your heart rate rise and the need for physicality dominates every thought.

"For me the grrrr is about more than physical attraction, it only comes when the chemistry between us is there too. I can find someone incredibly attractive physically, but not grrrrworthy. It's hard to quantify. It's that look in their eye, the way they carry themselves, their overall attitude, so many different things - but things move to a whole new level when I get that grrrr "

Very much this for me

"Im liking this new word GRRRRRWORTHY "

Might need to copyright it

By *B69Woman  over a year ago

Wiltshire

Some have that natural factor but to be Grrrworthy you have to feel the mutual draw, that knowing look or even just their voice can make you grrrrrrr

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Is there a difference between a Grrrr and an Oooft though? I think that needs to be explored if it hasn't

Either way if it's that inner, almost sub-conscious, draw to someone then it certainly takes things up a level beyond just a connection for sex

The way she protrays herself in public

They have to have the Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

"They have to have the Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

"

And the grrrrrr is something you get within a few minutes of meeting. For me it is anyway. I know or I don’t within 5 minutes

"They have to have the Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

And the grrrrrr is something you get within a few minutes of meeting. For me it is anyway. I know or I don’t within 5 minutes "

P.I. Nora and her bulletproof instincts

Oh yes . The eyes have it

"Is there a difference between a Grrrr and an Oooft though? I think that needs to be explored if it hasn't

Either way if it's that inner, almost sub-conscious, draw to someone then it certainly takes things up a level beyond just a connection for sex "

Ooh, good question G!

"Is there a difference between a Grrrr and an Oooft though? I think that needs to be explored if it hasn't

Either way if it's that inner, almost sub-conscious, draw to someone then it certainly takes things up a level beyond just a connection for sex "

I think Grrrr is a more lustful and primal reaction to someone where as oooft can mean attraction but in a more general sense. To me anyways

Grrrr rolls off the tongue better

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Either way if it's that inner, almost sub-conscious, draw to someone then it certainly takes things up a level beyond just a connection for sex

I think Grrrr is a more lustful and primal reaction to someone where as oooft can mean attraction but in a more general sense. To me anyways

Grrrr rolls off the tongue better "

As good a differentiation as any...

...and I forgot a Phwooaaar (sorry DC) which is probably the entry reaction that can lead to an Ooooft and potentially beget a Grrrrr...or am I thinking about it too much?

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

A grrrr isn’t a first reaction, it’s something that you build up to. It explodes when that connection comes to life in the mind and body, completely losing yourselves in each other

...and I forgot a Phwooaaar (sorry DC) which is probably the entry reaction that can lead to an Ooooft and potentially beget a Grrrrr...or am I thinking about it too much? "

No, I think you have the chronology just about right.

I think there are two versions of it for me. One is a milder online version which is more in the imaginative n that in the reality. It can come in a flirtatious conversation, a particularly erotic picture of someone you are already getting to know or simply in a few forum posts. That version causes a low level growl for me.

The other is when you meet in person. So in some cases it has been almost instantaneous as we greet each other, when what would be a friendly greeting is transformed instantaneously into animal passion, and it’s all in the eye contact as we meet. In other cases it has happened as we have exchanged looks and glances as we get to know each other, so a slower burn. Then the other I’ve experienced is that moment in a conversation when the smile reaches the eyes and the glint of passion sears through the more serious conversation and you both take a sharp intake of breath. All of which effect that animalistic lust within me.

...and I forgot a Phwooaaar (sorry DC) which is probably the entry reaction that can lead to an Ooooft and potentially beget a Grrrrr...or am I thinking about it too much? "

I think it's logical progression from "hey, you look good" to "you make me horny like nothing else"

"I love it when a man actually growls as he's undressing/ fucking me...

Before that point?

When he looks at you, or says something undeniably suggestive. Then, the palpable sexual tension across a table makes your mouth go dry, your heart rate rise and the need for physicality dominates every thought. "

Oh my....

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I grrr alot when I'm getting a hard pounding

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Serious note... I think some men from their profile, just ooze natural sex appeal, confidence and sophistication

By *oneyjule65Couple  over a year ago

Halifax

I (Mrs) love a grrrroooowwwweeelllleeeerrr..

The way she walks, that usually does the trick

"Serious note... I think some men from their profile, just ooze natural sex appeal, confidence and sophistication"

Possibly, but you can't know for sure until you've met the person and see how they carry themselves?

In other words, do you think this can be reliably established in abstract terms?

By *latinumkittenWoman  over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

For me -

An Oooft! is a short-lived visual thing;

A Phwoar! is a personality thing;

A Grrr! is a vibrational thing that I feel in my core, in my legs, down my spine...

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I’d say that’s a pretty good step by step guide GM x

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"For me -

A Grrr! is a vibrational thing that I feel in my core, in my legs, down my spine... "

The best analogy so far PK!

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I think an Oooft is when you catch a glimpse of someone who looks good and in your head you go wow they look amazing On the other hand a Grrr is what happens to me when I see someone I want to grab hold of and climb like a tree

Teesside

A guy with grrreat grrrr factor usually leaves me smiling and purring after

"For me -

A Grrr! is a vibrational thing that I feel in my core, in my legs, down my spine... "

Brilliantly put

By *nvisible_beardMan  over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

The naughty look in her eyes when she smiles at you

"How important a role does it play in your attraction for someone else? Do some people naturally give this off without much effort?

What,to you, constitutes a Grrr factor and makes someone Grrrworthy? (new word here! )

Discuss "

I would never have sex with a guy if I felt no Grrrrrr, he can be super attractive, have the best chat but if he doesn’t make me want to jump on him when we meet then it’s not happening! The grrrrr for me is that animal instinct when you look at someone and can not control where your mind goes or how your body naturally reacts, heartbeat quickens, butterflies of excitement, flutters below just from a look. You know OP, The connection.

Some just ooze instant sex appeal.

By *orraine999Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

For me, that “grrrrr” factor is more then good looks and that killer smile. It’s confidence, sense of humour and a conversation that doesn’t feel forced.

By *eavertrackerMan  over a year ago

bridgwater

I wish I could capture this so called grrrrr factor in an image

» Add a new message to this topic