FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > WATERSPORTS

WATERSPORTS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edG OP   Man  over a year ago

Daventry

I have had a couple of watersports related experiences, totally unplanned but strangely enjoyable. Be interested to hear from people who indulge.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Swimming I enjoy

Swimming she enjoys. ^

"Swimming she enjoys. ^"

I do Jim

"Swimming she enjoys. ^

I do Jim "

Thought so.

I’m a fan of SUP!

Daventry

"I’m a fan of SUP!"

not familiar with the term SUP

By *adbutsanecoupleCouple  over a year ago

Calne

"I’m a fan of SUP!"

Excuse my ignorance but what is SUP?

Love watching a women pee??????

I partake, what would you like to know?

"I’m a fan of SUP!

not familiar with the term SUP"

Stand Up Paddleboarding!

I like going over waterfalls in my kayak

Daventry

"I partake, what would you like to know?"

well, what, how, who, where etc. Do you go as far as drinking it etc.

The first time I dabbled with it was back in 2016. A guy I was meeting from my old fitness forum. Went up to London and stayed in a hotel for the weekend. He wanted me to piss in his mouth so I drank about a litre of water, was squatting over his face trying to get it to come out but I had stage fright, ended up just peeing on the toilet with him fingering me as I did it.

Then he wanted to piss inside me mid shag, he tried but couldn’t, ended up him peeing directly on to my fanny which was quite nice as the warmth and the force filled my fanny and arse hole, was kind of laying on my back legs in the air like an overturned beetle and I was fucking his piss flow.

That started my ‘obsession’ with taking guys to the toilet and holding their willy as they pee and popping it in my mouth straight after to suck the drips.

Also had a genius idea once that I could swallow a full piss so whilst a guy was in bed I asked him to piss in my mouth thinking I could swallow it all down, it came out so fast it went down my throat and up my nose so felt like I was drowning and it all sputtered everywhere and I farted in shock, that was an embarrassing moment.

Then the last few years I’ve found that I like a guy to squeeze my cheeks really hard and piss in my mouth but I do that if I’m in his house or outside.

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

"The first time I dabbled with it was back in 2016. A guy I was meeting from my old fitness forum. Went up to London and stayed in a hotel for the weekend. He wanted me to piss in his mouth so I drank about a litre of water, was squatting over his face trying to get it to come out but I had stage fright, ended up just peeing on the toilet with him fingering me as I did it.

Then he wanted to piss inside me mid shag, he tried but couldn’t, ended up him peeing directly on to my fanny which was quite nice as the warmth and the force filled my fanny and arse hole, was kind of laying on my back legs in the air like an overturned beetle and I was fucking his piss flow.

That started my ‘obsession’ with taking guys to the toilet and holding their willy as they pee and popping it in my mouth straight after to suck the drips.

Also had a genius idea once that I could swallow a full piss so whilst a guy was in bed I asked him to piss in my mouth thinking I could swallow it all down, it came out so fast it went down my throat and up my nose so felt like I was drowning and it all sputtered everywhere and I farted in shock, that was an embarrassing moment.

Then the last few years I’ve found that I like a guy to squeeze my cheeks really hard and piss in my mouth but I do that if I’m in his house or outside. "

Well that was a rollercoaster of emotions right there

Girl knows how to party

"The first time I dabbled with it was back in 2016. A guy I was meeting from my old fitness forum. Went up to London and stayed in a hotel for the weekend. He wanted me to piss in his mouth so I drank about a litre of water, was squatting over his face trying to get it to come out but I had stage fright, ended up just peeing on the toilet with him fingering me as I did it.

Then the last few years I’ve found that I like a guy to squeeze my cheeks really hard and piss in my mouth but I do that if I’m in his house or outside. "

By *uke OzadeMan  over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

"I’m a fan of SUP!

not familiar with the term SUP"

It’s a greeting amongst the yoof, innit!

Daventry

interesting and uncanny. one of the experiences I had was when woman a bit older and a whole lot more experienced than me asked me to pee in her. She also wanted to hold my cock whilst I had a pee. then she sucked off the drips and ended up giving me head.

» Add a new message to this topic