FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Webcam verification

Webcam verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good morning guys girls I do hope we are keeping ourselves occupied with this lockdown. We are not allowed to meet especially with the covid-19 going about, I was hoping that's some one of the community will help me get a verification so I can upload videos and also let people know that I'm real.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Try the cam room. can't you get one from there. I've never used them so I'm not really sure

I'm not a big fan of going in the chat room because I'm guessing the minute I switch a webcam on 25 guys would be looking at me not my cup of tea lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm not a big fan of going in the chat room because I'm guessing the minute I switch a webcam on 25 guys would be looking at me not my cup of tea lol"

Not a case of not allowed you shouldn't want to meet atm anyway.

Also when advice is given take it

[Removed by poster at 17/04/20 05:25:31]

By *ublinGirl92Woman  over a year ago

Hell

Nobody can verify you unless they've seen you. The only way to do that these days is cams. But it doesn't have to be the cam rooms here. Find someone to chat with you. But if getting a verification asap is that important the do check the cam rooms at a different time in the evening because there's a whole mix of people, not just men.

Does it matter if a guy verifies you on camera?

And I say thank you for the advice because the one above me said that I didn't take her advice when I took it on board it's only because I want to do a couple of videos that's all but not rude videos if you get me.. just be nice to actually have a verification especially when I know that I'm real

And anyone out there that is throwing me advice as I always say I appreciate it I work in retail so so you've got to be a trustworthy person someone who isn't rude hopefully you understand I wasn't asking for a verification if we haven't met but because we can't meet and I don't want to meet a webcam verification would go down nicely

By *unkym34Man  over a year ago

London

You can just take a photo with your user name and fabswingers written on a piece of paper held up against you to be photo verified and then do vids

"You can just take a photo with your user name and fabswingers written on a piece of paper held up against you to be photo verified and then do vids"

I don’t think it’s working like that. I am photo verified and I still can’t post videos

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

So what if guys see you on cam? You don't need to get naked or have your cock out for a verification.

Think you’ll find it difficult other than the chat rooms tbh, because it seems to be that women don’t like being asked to cam with someone just for the sake of a verification. Even if you say it’s not a rude cam session, you’ll still be wanting someone who hasn’t naturally sought your attention to do so.

I know I wouldn’t, as wouldn’t you need my private details away from here, like my number etc, to cam, if not using the chat rooms? Can you private chat between two on the chat rooms here, not sure how it works. If not, I can’t see many women giving you their details, again just to do you a favour.

Not meaning to sound harsh, but I think that you’ll have to use the chat rooms I’m afraid x Viv

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I'm not a big fan of going in the chat room because I'm guessing the minute I switch a webcam on 25 guys would be looking at me not my cup of tea lol

Not a case of not allowed you shouldn't want to meet atm anyway.

Also when advice is given take it"

What if he doesn't want to take the advice

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Does it matter if a guy verifies you on camera?"

Some people think if men have a veri from another man that they are gay and then won't entertain meeting them, so to some people, yes

Forum Mod

O o O oo

The only way is through a cam veri at the moment, if you don't want to do that then you will probably have to wait until you can arrange a meet after the lock down

To the op,if you see us online let us know,tell us what room you are in.

If the face on cam matches your profile picture we will verify you.

Face only.

Not Skype or WhatsApp

Fab only

"Does it matter if a guy verifies you on camera?

Some people think if men have a veri from another man that they are gay and then won't entertain meeting them, so to some people, yes"

It’s also a comfort thing, some men aren’t comfortable in what is a perceived sexual interaction with another man- even just watching xx

By *ublinGirl92Woman  over a year ago

Hell

All this for coronavirus videos haha

» Add a new message to this topic