FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Verification

Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Because I know that we are in lockdown and it is impossible to meet up with anyone which I don't want to anyway I don't want to spread the virus I want to save lives and save the NHS but I do want to try and get verified well I was hoping if one person would possibly WhatsApp me face to face that way you can actually tell people that I am real that would be great I know it's a big ask but it would be great that way you will see that my my profile is real and I am saying who I say I am if that makes sense

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Because I know that we are in lockdown and it is impossible to meet up with anyone which I don't want to anyway I don't want to spread the virus I want to save lives and save the NHS but I do want to try and get verified well I was hoping if one person would possibly WhatsApp me face to face that way you can actually tell people that I am real that would be great I know it's a big ask but it would be great that way you will see that my my profile is real and I am saying who I say I am if that makes sense"

It's called webcam verification. Many on here have such verifications on their profiles.

I'm sure if you ask nicely ( and with punctuation here and there ) someone will do just that.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Appreciated

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Try the actual cam room..probably have better luck

» Add a new message to this topic