FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > the sea is calm and glistening in the sun

the sea is calm and glistening in the sun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

its a gorgeous day out hope youre enjoying it as much as me, its normally the thing that puts me off working but i would gladly work if i could, have a great day and try and enjoy this as much as possible

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"its a gorgeous day out hope youre enjoying it as much as me, its normally the thing that puts me off working but i would gladly work if i could, have a great day and try and enjoy this as much as possible "

You’re only allowed an hour you know

"its a gorgeous day out hope youre enjoying it as much as me, its normally the thing that puts me off working but i would gladly work if i could, have a great day and try and enjoy this as much as possible

You’re only allowed an hour you know "

I dont know but the Mission impossible theme tune came to mind.

"its a gorgeous day out hope youre enjoying it as much as me, its normally the thing that puts me off working but i would gladly work if i could, have a great day and try and enjoy this as much as possible

You’re only allowed an hour you know "

lol hey I'm living the dream, hows you guys?

Massive waves here as the wife ploughs through the pool doing her daily lengths bless her.

T

I thought it might have been the start to a poem....Bugger.

The sea is calm and glistening in the sun

Such a shame I have an itchy bum

I tried to scratch it without anyone seeing

But The Vicar saw me and now I'm fleeing

anyone want to carry it on?

"Massive waves here as the wife ploughs through the pool doing her daily lengths bless her.

T"

lol

You’re only allowed an hour you know lol hey I'm living the dream, hows you guys? "

We’re good thank you fella

You’re only allowed an hour you know lol hey I'm living the dream, hows you guys?

We’re good thank you fella "

good glad to hear it paramedics are here gotta go

Spent the day surrounded by trees, the river and wonderful birdsong..gorgeous canopy raising trees by handsaw..didn't fancy chainsaw spoiling the days work. Left work with a dense mist sweeping down off the Moor adding moisture to the black moorland after 3 arson attacks in last week.

» Add a new message to this topic