FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bayern v Chelsea

Bayern v Chelsea

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

good luck to the blues tomorrow night, gonna be tough but you can do it,,Toon fan,and yeah Fabio we know, we know,you want chelsea to win

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Come on The Chelsea!

I've supported Chelsea for 40 years and I'm excited about the game

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"I've supported Chelsea for 40 years and I'm excited about the game "

Is that a rattle in your pocket?

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ill be watching, but the best I can manage is as a neutral Im afraid.

Germany or Chelsea....

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

english teams always do better as underdogs,so chelsea could do ok.

i've just got a feeling their names on the cup.

ps i know it's a bit of a stretch,to see chelsea as english.

"I've supported Chelsea for 40 years and I'm excited about the game

Is that a rattle in your pocket?"

Yes wrapped in a sock

Sorry cant see past Bayern

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Lifelong Bayern fan for the day

I was born in Chelsea and it's always nice to see Germans cry. No brainer who's I'm rooting for really.

I was reading that Bayern would be worse off if they won the match (Addons for players bought previously) if they won it) I also read that Roman might not want to win it as he wanted to put Capello and if they won then De Matteo would be hard to sack.

It could be the top brass at both clubs might not be that sad if they lost!

i dont think Roman would of said Anything like that to be honest , this has been his goal since he bought chelsea.he got close once before so i think he will want it bad tonight

This game is a hard one to pick both teams are as good as each other, they both want to win and even with the suspensions each team has, they will be playing the strongest team available to them.

Possibly ending up going to penalties!!!!

SO COME ON Chelsea win it before that happens

By *ethany10Couple  over a year ago

falkirk

As a Man Utd fan I still want Chelsea to win. However, I think Bayern will be too strong especially with home advantage. Will be close but 2 1 to Bayern methinks.

"english teams always do better as underdogs,so chelsea could do ok.

ps i know it's a bit of a stretch,to see chelsea as english. "

I do so hope you are right, both our sons are long life Chelsea fans (we originally come from the south before anyone moans!!). Can't go to penalty's though as my nerves won't stand it

[Removed by poster at 19/05/12 08:21:16]

My father was english n a big chelsea fan n i was brought up watching chelsea i have supported them all my life n have a lot of good friends down south as well as fam i was a season ticket holder but dont get down as much as i would like now hope tht xplains before any1 moans

Go on the blues

By *orflondonerMan  over a year ago

Wood Green

Spurs fan.So will want Bayern to win for that alone/

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I will not be watching and even as a non football fan I will be hoping that Chelsea will win against foriegn competition. It`s a no-brainer, I`ve even been known to support Man. U. in a similar situation!

English winner please..good luck Chelsea

It's quite a unique situation we have here:

If Chelsea win, Spurs won't play in the CL next season (they finished fourth in the PL which would normally give them a CL spot)

If Chelsea don't win Spurs will play next season and Chelsea will be out (Chelsea finished sixth, no European berth there)

But, should Chelsea prevail tonight we will have the same situation next season as Chelsea will qualify for the CL as holders.

For that reason alone I want Chelsea to win as the Premier League will know before next season starts that only the top three places will guarantee CL football - unless Chelsea finish in the top three in which case the fourth spot comes into play again.

Confused? You will be....

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

I hope Celtic win

I'll be shouting for Chelski but I think Bayern will sneak it purely because the Germans rarely lose a final.

Come on you Blues, prove me wrong

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

At least it will make a change from Britians got bloody talent.

"I'll be shouting for Chelski but I think Bayern will sneak it purely because the Germans rarely lose a final.

Come on you Blues, prove me wrong "

Although the English do have a habit of upsetting the Germans in their own back yard (5-1)

"I'll be shouting for Chelski but I think Bayern will sneak it purely because the Germans rarely lose a final.

Come on you Blues, prove me wrong

Although the English do have a habit of upsetting the Germans in their own back yard (5-1) "

Is once a habit?

Hope we do it though

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

Good luck Bayern tonight, Looking forward to seeing Torres crying his eyes out....

Mind you if Chelsea do win hopefully that will lead to Bale and others dumping Spurs and causing them all sorts of problems next season...........

"It's quite a unique situation we have here:

If Chelsea win, Spurs won't play in the CL next season (they finished fourth in the PL which would normally give them a CL spot)

If Chelsea don't win Spurs will play next season and Chelsea will be out (Chelsea finished sixth, no European berth there)

But, should Chelsea prevail tonight we will have the same situation next season as Chelsea will qualify for the CL as holders.

For that reason alone I want Chelsea to win as the Premier League will know before next season starts that only the top three places will guarantee CL football - unless Chelsea finish in the top three in which case the fourth spot comes into play again.

Confused? You will be.... "

Ill come back to this when Ive had a couple more cups of coffee...

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

guess its the modern game but chelsea being one of the first clubs trying to buy trophys by spending 100"s of millions doesnt sit well with me

hope the new money regulations sort some of it out

at least we won it the proper way by being champions of england and in a knockout competition

and we can then still sing "have you won the european cup" to the chelsea fans when we play them, would spoil it if they can say yes !

[Removed by poster at 19/05/12 11:17:12]

"guess its the modern game but chelsea being one of the first clubs trying to buy trophys by spending 100"s of millions doesnt sit well with me

at least we won it the proper way by being champions of england and in a knockout competition

and we can then still sing "have you won the european cup" to the chelsea fans when we play them, would spoil it if they can say yes !"

'Buying' the title isn't new to football as Blackburn did it in 94/95 with Jack Walker's money, and look where they are now the money's not there anymore.

All top clubs spend millions on their squads so they are, in effect, buying the title by buying the best players and paying them the best wages. It's a subtle distinction from clubs like Chelsea, City and before them Blackburn where the results are/were a tangible product of the money invested, but in Chelsea's favour they have maintained their status as one of the top teams of England and have had several changes of personnel and managers over the last ten years.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

still a mix of cheaper players in blackburns team and i think man utds team that season cost a similiar amount..and they sold quite a few for more than they paid which i doubt chelsea could do now as they have paid over the odds..

GK - Tim Flowers - 39 - £2.4 million (most expensive goalkeeper in Britain, sold for £1.1 million)

RB - Ian Pearce - 22 - £300,000 (sold for £3.5 million)

CB - Colin Hendry - 38 - £700,000 (sold for £4 million)

CB - Henning Berg - 40 - £400,000 (sold to Manchester United for £5 million)

LB - Graeme Le Saux - 39 - £700,000 (sold for £5 million)

RM - Stuart Ripley - £1.3 million (club record, sold for £1.5 million)

CM - Mark Atkins - 30 - £45,000 (sold for £1 million)

CM - Tim Sherwood - 38 - £325,000 (sold for £3 million)

LM - Jason Wilcox - 27 - Youth System (sold for £4 million)

CF - Alan Shearer - 42 - £3.3 million (British transfer record, sold for £15 million, world transfer record)

CF - Chris Sutton - 40 - £5 million (British transfer record, sold for £10 million

"guess its the modern game but chelsea being one of the first clubs trying to buy trophys by spending 100"s of millions doesnt sit well with me

and we can then still sing "have you won the european cup" to the chelsea fans when we play them, would spoil it if they can say yes !

'Buying' the title isn't new to football as Blackburn did it in 94/95 with Jack Walker's money, and look where they are now the money's not there anymore.

All top clubs spend millions on their squads so they are, in effect, buying the title by buying the best players and paying them the best wages. It's a subtle distinction from clubs like Chelsea, City and before them Blackburn where the results are/were a tangible product of the money invested, but in Chelsea's favour they have maintained their status as one of the top teams of England and have had several changes of personnel and managers over the last ten years. "

well said that man

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"good luck to the blues tomorrow night, gonna be tough but you can do it,,Toon fan,and yeah Fabio we know, we know,you want chelsea to win "

thanks.. i have the choice of chelsea winning the champions league... or spurs qualifying for the champions league.....thanks!!!!

so my saturday is going to look like this...

watching the test cricket...

then flicking between the play off final and the hearts/hibs scottish cup final...

add the giro...

then the all ireland heiniken final (being a munster fan... watching leinster vs ulster is hard!!)

that takes me up to 7.45pm.. when i shall go to club f and sit in a hottub for 3 ish hours!!!!!

so bayern to win... and spurs to lose in the qualifiers next season....

Newcastle and Gateshead

or... i could just watch the voice on the sky plus!!!!

5 semis and 2 finals in 9 years.I really think we deserve to win it sometime soon. Maybe tonight's the night.

Feed the Drog!

"5 semis and 2 finals in 9 years.I really think we deserve to win it sometime soon. Maybe tonight's the night.

Feed the Drog!"

John Terry could wallow in shit and still come up smelling of roses so maybe it is Chelsea's turn to win it.

It would cheer me up no end to see Chelsea win by 1 goal.A goal that was to later be proved didn't actually cross the line. Give Spurs fans something else to moan about other than the other 'goal' that didn't actually go in.

Thursday nights on Channel 5..It's the future for Harry and the boys

"It would cheer me up no end to see Chelsea win by 1 goal.A goal that was to later be proved didn't actually cross the line. Give Spurs fans something else to moan about other than the other 'goal' that didn't actually go in.

Thursday nights on Channel 5..It's the future for Harry and the boys"

It'll certainly make the PL interesting next year if Chelsea do win tonight as only the top three places will be available for CL football unless Chelsea finish in the top three themselves.

hope Bayern win, chelsea kicked my dad out of the club after a row with tommy docherty, so i have a healthy hatred of the pricks.

"hope Bayern win, chelsea kicked my dad out of the club after a row with tommy docherty, so i have a healthy hatred of the pricks."

Great claim to fame instance there.

By *ixson-BallsMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

every time the european/champions league cup final has been played in Munich it has produced a new winner of the trophy

1978/79 notts forest

1992/93 marseille

1997/8 borussia dortmund

2011/12 chelsea???

c'mon the blues

My uncle ran Fulham FC's club shop for many years until Fayed arrived and kicked him out and gave the job to a 25 y/o grad. Lifelong supporter is my uncle too. He still goes to the games but he wishes it had been Al Fayed in that car in Paris and not his son Dodi. I did try and point out what would Princess Di being doing shagging Al Fayed in Paris but he told me to stop being a cunt.

yep, Ron Harris had a go at him for talking back to tommy docherty, my dad had to be dragged away from him. He was a bit mental in his youth apparently

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

All top clubs spend millions on their squads so they are, in effect, buying the title by buying the best players and paying them the best wages. It's a subtle distinction from clubs like Chelsea, City and before them Blackburn where the results are/were a tangible product of the money invested, but in Chelsea's favour they have maintained their status as one of the top teams of England and have had several changes of personnel and managers over the last ten years. "

Chelsea well Abramovich has spent 2 billion pound so far on his dream of buying Big Ears, so thats a fair bit more than most teams have

its not as if other teams haven't done it, barcelona are over £600million in debt, real madrid were in a similar position until the madrid council bought the land their training ground was on for a very very dodgy amount of money. Hopefully these financial fair play rules will reward clubs who spend within their means, like arsenal... and hopefully celtic, would like to see us get a second european cup

"its not as if other teams haven't done it, barcelona are over £600million in debt, real madrid were in a similar position until the madrid council bought the land their training ground was on for a very very dodgy amount of money. Hopefully these financial fair play rules will reward clubs who spend within their means, like arsenal... and hopefully celtic, would like to see us get a second european cup"

As things stand at the moment only Newcastle are operating in the black out of all the PL teams.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I havent decided who i would like to win yet, looking forward to watching it though

Why does Abramovich always smile like he's sitting on a love egg??

Newcastle and Gateshead

so which side are you all watching then... itv or sky?

"Why does Abramovich always smile like he's sitting on a love egg?? "
i prefer to think its the someones sprayed his gusset with ralgex look

"I was born in Chelsea and it's always nice to see Germans cry. No brainer who's I'm rooting for really. "

lol i wont cry

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

no english team south of birmingham have ever won it,the english teams that have won it have been teams whose main colour is predominantly been ,chelsea not got much going for them tonight.

"I was born in Chelsea and it's always nice to see Germans cry. No brainer who's I'm rooting for really.

lol i wont cry "

That was a reference to the Bayern Munich players who slumped to the ground when United scored in the dying minutes of the 1999 final. They knew they'd lost it as there wasn't enough time left to even restart the match.

One of the Bayern players was thumping the ground with both fists in frustration.

"so which side are you all watching then... itv or sky?"

Whichever one has the better score...

ITV for me, as no Sky here

A yellow for Schweinsteiger in the 2nd minute. Can see a red card in this game.

chelsea parking the bus, disgusting football to watch, i hope they get humped.

Chelski are doing ok so far. It aint pretty to watch but it's working.

Bring the cup back to "Blighty"

Chelsea 1 - 0 victors

"no english team south of birmingham have ever won it,the english teams that have won it have been teams whose main colour is predominantly been ,chelsea not got much going for them tonight."

should have been 'predominantly red!'

they got a good chance,bayern had a few good chances but never finished them,it's all about taking those chamces.

justice at last, take that you boring bastards.

I think the phrase rhymes with 'clucking bell'!

My bro will be pleased - he's a Spurs fan.

nice one chelsea xxx

Does that count as a Chelsea away goal seeing as it's in Bayern's stadium???

1-1!!

"

Feed the Drog!"

Looks like they did!!!

If this goes in there's no time to restart.

C'mon Bayern!!!!!

I'm Scottish and not even a football fan, COME ON THE BLUES

"Does that count as a Chelsea away goal seeing as it's in Bayern's stadium???

1-1!! "

Only on the return match...

"

Feed the Drog!

Looks like they did!!! "

Not enough - he's just given away a penalty!

Cech saves!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

sometimes just sometimes its not your night...

FECKING YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS C,MON CHELSEA

How do these players behave in normal life ? they take a tiny knock on the foot and end up looking like they have been shot.

feel what its like to give birth then you'll know real pain lol xx

Grrrrrrrrrr bloody hell. First messi and now robben!!!! Keep pushing Bayern. Chelsea have played for penalties from the first whistle.

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

"How do these players behave in normal life ? they take a tiny knock on the foot and end up looking like they have been shot.

feel what its like to give birth then you'll know real pain lol xx "

oh god, trundle that old line back out.

us blokes all know you women make it up for pity.

whats wrong with that bayerns at home if chelsea came to attack bayern would have slaughtered them on the counter

Just can't stand Chelsea! Lol. And as a Spurs fan, you can guess where my money is

By *ove2-shareCouple  over a year ago

South Gloucestershire

"How do these players behave in normal life ? they take a tiny knock on the foot and end up looking like they have been shot.

us blokes all know you women make it up for pity. "

As a bloke I have to stick up for women here, ok I can never experience the pain personally, but when you see a womans skin tear and rip right open in front of you and they dont even notice cose they are too much in pain with the rest of whats going on, you pretty much know its agony.

As a bloke I have to stick up for women here, ok I can never experience the pain personally, but when you see a womans skin tear and rip right open in front of you and they dont even notice cose they are too much in pain with the rest of whats going on, you pretty much know its agony. "

Yeah, that's what my first wife said in the delivery suite, so I told her, "and you said anal would hurt!"

As a bloke I have to stick up for women here, ok I can never experience the pain personally, but when you see a womans skin tear and rip right open in front of you and they dont even notice cose they are too much in pain with the rest of whats going on, you pretty much know its agony. "

Thankyou hun, wanna try a womb infection after childbirth that really does hurt and makes you drop about 3 dress sizes in a matter of weeks lol xx

Cant take much more of this c,mon Chelsea

Penalties ..... who's ya money on?

Mine's on Chelski

Hey, Chelsea just might win this - there's no John Terry to fuck it up by slipping as he takes a penalty that all he needs to do to win is put it in the frickin net!

By *ssexguy69Man  over a year ago

thurrock Essex

hopfully it go chelseas way

"Penalties ..... who's ya money on?

Mine's on Chelski "

hope so,really hope so

I saw Neuer at Old Trafford when he played for Schalke - he's a bloody good keeper!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

And it's Chelsea!!! Yay!!

DROGBA

Oooo I do like the bit where the shirts come off

"THE CARETAKER HAS TAKEN CARE OF EVERYTHING" well done RDM

" "THE CARETAKER HAS TAKEN CARE OF EVERYTHING" well done RDM "

Can't sack the bugger now can they!

" "THE CARETAKER HAS TAKEN CARE OF EVERYTHING" well done RDM

Can't sack the bugger now can they! "

i bet he does though

Can't sack the bugger now can they! "

They can't sack him because he hasn't got the job to be sacked from

#speechless#

and a little tearful

Can't sack the bugger now can they!

They can't sack him because he hasn't got the job to be sacked from "

Good point

"#speechless#

and a little tearful

"

Ya big gurl!

Well done.

South Gloucestershire

I said they had a beter chance witout that c@*t Terry hes overrated nd missed a penalty last time, good on chelsea tho, bodes well for the leuge next year Chelsea reigning champions league and fa winners resurgent, Man city trying to push on from the title, man u a new crop of youngsters will they come of age, plus four or five serious dark horses

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

well done Chelsea..

Must be so bloody hard for Bayern to lose the CL Final on your OWN pitch! hee hee

"Must be so bloody hard for Bayern to lose the CL Final on your OWN pitch! hee hee "
all chelsea needed there was jeremy clarkson at the end of the line giving the loser sign on his forehead

Congratulations chelsea!

Michel Platini don't look too happy now he's gotta give the European Cup to yet another English team.

"Must be so bloody hard for Bayern to lose the CL Final on your OWN pitch! hee hee "

Before tonight they'd won 23 of the last 25 matches there, so by the law of averages they were due a slipup

Here's a thought.. if this was Drogba's last game for Chelsea, he won the European Cup with his very last kick.

"Here's a thought.. if this was Drogba's last game for Chelsea, he won the European Cup with his very last kick. "

And what a way to go!

ps where is he going?

Well our 10 year old is a chelsea fan and he's crying bless him

"Here's a thought.. if this was Drogba's last game for Chelsea, he won the European Cup with his very last kick.

And what a way to go!

ps where is he going?"

Scunthorpe

"Here's a thought.. if this was Drogba's last game for Chelsea, he won the European Cup with his very last kick.

And what a way to go!

ps where is he going?"

China, apparently

Severe flood warning issued for North London.

All the Spurs fans crying..

keep your Thursdays free boys..I believe you'll find your team on Channel 5

Interesting factoid there.. Chelsea FC founded in 1905 and won the European Cup for the first time .. on.. 19-05

And what a way to go!

ps where is he going?

China, apparently"

Papers said last week Chelsea have offered him what he wanted..a 2 year extension.

"Interesting factoid there.. Chelsea FC founded in 1905 and won the European Cup for the first time .. on.. 19-05 "

kin'ell Wishy, where do you keep getting these from

"Interesting factoid there.. Chelsea FC founded in 1905 and won the European Cup for the first time .. on.. 19-05

kin'ell Wishy, where do you keep getting these from "

The guy on the fookin tele told me.

And what a way to go!

ps where is he going?

China, apparently

Papers said last week Chelsea have offered him what he wanted..a 2 year extension. "

He should ask Abramovich right now, he'd probably let him fuck his wife too.

By *bbandflowCouple  over a year ago

South Devon

"Interesting factoid there.. Chelsea FC founded in 1905 and won the European Cup for the first time .. on.. 19-05

kin'ell Wishy, where do you keep getting these from "

Jeff Stelling on Sky

i hope the germans losing on penalties is an omen for the euro's

kin'ell Wishy, where do you keep getting these from

Jeff Stelling on Sky"

That's 'im, Jeff, me mate.

By *lackMetalMan  over a year ago

Centre

Damn, they've really done. RDM did a good job!!

"Michel Platini don't look too happy now he's gotta give the European Cup to yet another English team. "

he dont like us brit's at all does he platini?,nice to see this penalty thingy put to rest in the germans backyard eh?.

"Michel Platini don't look too happy now he's gotta give the European Cup to yet another English team.

he dont like us brit's at all does he platini?,nice to see this penalty thingy put to rest in the germans backyard eh?. "

Defiantly! (intended typo there)

With Bayern Munich losing out in the final, Germany's attention now turns to conquering Europe in Poland and Ukraine this summer.

A feat that has outdone them since 1939...

We won YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

"We won YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS "

i am as pissed as a fart celebrating. who let the Drog out?!

"We won YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS "

i am as pissed as a fart celebrating. who let the Drog out?!

South Gloucestershire

"Hey, Chelsea just might win this - there's no John Terry to fuck it up by slipping as he takes a penalty that all he needs to do to win is put it in the frickin net! "

just what i was thinking we must be psychic

cant remember such a game with such little quality...Robben was garbage, and Chelsea parked the bus....good luck to them

"cant remember such a game with such little quality...Robben was garbage, and Chelsea parked the bus....good luck to them"

I am a very happy boy. Drogba and robbie next session

By *ixson-BallsMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"every time the european/champions league cup final has been played in Munich it has produced a new winner of the trophy

1978/79 notts forest

1992/93 marseille

1997/8 borussia dortmund

2011/12 chelsea

c'mon the blues

and the curse of the Allianz stadium strikes again

"

By *atte ManMan  over a year ago

Only a car-ride from YOU -don't ask where you don't need to know !

Congrats to the Russians but you know mr moneybags DOESN'T reward successful managers! Drogba fitting end to his Chelsea adventure but Robbie won't be there next season clue,,,,NO commitment from players or bigwigs in post match talks haha

glasgow

ps i know it's a bit of a stretch,to see chelsea as english. "

Oh my god saucy,it's uncanny,how often you are right,nay i will go further than that,i have never known you to be wrong.

If the term,your the man,was frased for anyone,only you can be that man.

Ps i didnt think it possible,but you are getting hotter by the day,you jammy,sexy bastard.

glasgow

ps i know it's a bit of a stretch,to see chelsea as english.

Oh my god saucy,it's uncanny,how often you are right,nay i will go further than that,i have never known you to be wrong.

If the term,your the man,was phrased for anyone,only you can be that man.

Ps i didnt think it possible,but you are getting hotter by the day,you jammy,sexy bastard. "

i'm almost embarrassed by your honesty.

[Removed by poster at 21/05/12 09:38:38]

One sports writer I respect immensely for saying it like it is, is Phil McNulty.

If you're a Chelsea fan you'll thoroughly enjoy reading his blog post on Chelsea's victory in Munich, and if you're not a Chelsea fan I'd be very surprised if you didn't at least feel some degree of respect for a team that accomplished so much this year against almost overwhelming odds. A great report from a very good - and unbiased writer. And a Liverpool supporter but I'll forgive that one single lapse in judgement.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/philmcnulty/

2012/05/chelsea_win_champions_league

"One sports writer I respect immensely for saying it like it is, is Phil McNulty.

If you're a Chelsea fan you'll thoroughly enjoy reading his blog post on Chelsea's victory in Munich, and if you're not a Chelsea fan I'd be very surprised if you didn't at least feel some degree of respect for a team that accomplished so much this year against almost overwhelming odds. A great report from a very good - and unbiased writer. And a Liverpool supporter but I'll forgive that one single lapse in judgement.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/philmcnulty/

2012/05/chelsea_win_champions_league "

nice post

great article

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

i said robbie would do a bloody good job at chelsea, ad he has done better than the special one, arguably.

they wont get any manager stupid enough to go there if they let him go, imo.

» Add a new message to this topic