FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Yep I have a pillow

Yep I have a pillow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I cuddle up to at bedtime or even a nap in the afternoon I have to have my pillow

My boy used to have his blanket when he was a toddler it always calmed and comforted him

I can imagine there are a lot of us who have some sort of calmer to soothe us

My dog on the other hand is a hyper active nutjob and at bedtime he has to sleep in my room with me but even then he’s all over the place on and off the bed all night a complete pest

So my question is this

Instead of throwing my pants in the wash should I throw them at the dog to settle him down???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I'm going for an serious answer this time

Try "pet remedy" its a diffuser that calms them down if they are stressed and can't settle, works for mine and on me too

"I'm going for an serious answer this time

Try "pet remedy" its a diffuser that calms them down if they are stressed and can't settle, works for mine and on me too "

Yea but if there 4 day old pants having worn them 4 ways round would they not last 4 days??

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"I cuddle up to at bedtime or even a nap in the afternoon I have to have my pillow

My boy used to have his blanket when he was a toddler it always calmed and comforted him

My dog on the other hand is a hyper active nutjob and at bedtime he has to sleep in my room with me but even then he’s all over the place on and off the bed all night a complete pest

So my question is this

Instead of throwing my pants in the wash should I throw them at the dog to settle him down???"

Go for it what's the worst that can happen? The dog tries to eat your balls!!!,

"I cuddle up to at bedtime or even a nap in the afternoon I have to have my pillow

So my question is this

Instead of throwing my pants in the wash should I throw them at the dog to settle him down???

"

On that front he’s quite happy eating his own

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

So my question is this

On that front he’s quite happy eating his own "

Most boys do

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can I just comment on the pillow bit ? I also have ‘a pillow’, it comes on holiday with me etc it need replacing but I can’t bear to part with it x

Shoot the dog and make it into a pillow.

"Can I just comment on the pillow bit ? I also have ‘a pillow’, it comes on holiday with me etc it need replacing but I can’t bear to part with it x"

Of course you can and you have and I know what you mean x

"Shoot the dog and make it into a pillow."

That’s hilarious mate enjoy the rest of your evening

On the dog front , whatever T-shirt I’ve been wearing that day I put it by the side of my pups bed and he sleeps next to , luckily he settles to sleep downstairs and then comes ups when we’re ready gets in his bed next to my side of the bed and goes straight back to sleep x

"On the dog front , whatever T-shirt I’ve been wearing that day I put it by the side of my pups bed and he sleeps next to , luckily he settles to sleep downstairs and then comes ups when we’re ready gets in his bed next to my side of the bed and goes straight back to sleep x"

Awww ..... my dog is no problem at all really we love each other unconditionally he sleeps with me all night and I probably disturb him more than he does me

» Add a new message to this topic