FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The resurrection of jesus.

The resurrection of jesus.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Today it is easter monday, it is the day when jesus emerged from the tomb after his crucifixion, are you also thinking of him? I am

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ovespudsMan  over a year ago

Swindon

"Today it is easter monday, it is the day when jesus emerged from the tomb after his crucifixion, are you also thinking of him? I am "

Meanwhile back in the real world thousands are dying and where is your god ?

I'm thinking of the true heroes out there that are actually doing something about.

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Today it is easter monday, it is the day when jesus emerged from the tomb after his crucifixion, are you also thinking of him? I am

I'm thinking of the true heroes out there that are actually doing something about. "

...seems needlessly spiteful and overdone but to answer the OP, no, I'm thinking about cats.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Today it is easter monday, it is the day when jesus emerged from the tomb after his crucifixion, are you also thinking of him? I am

I'm thinking of the true heroes out there that are actually doing something about. "

You have made your point , over and over.

Leave him be - be kind and mindful.

Op

Enjoy your day and thinking of Jesus.

By *nvisible_beardMan  over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

Nope

I'm thinking of the true heroes out there that are actually doing something

about. "

So you dont beleive in religon fair enough no need to be so hostile about it.

By *ookMan  over a year ago

london

Jesus... stay in the crypt protect the nhs...

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

For some of those heroes in our health system, police and fire indeed for some of the people being treated of all cultures their faith is of support for them at this time..

Personally not for me but I understand and respect at such times of loss a faith is of great comfort for some..

Why not just let others such as the Op be..?

You'll feel more relaxed perhaps, have a good day..

By *ink Panther 123Man  over a year ago

Colnbrook

This Morning My Partner Who’s An NHS Nurse Left For Work At 7.30 To Start The 3rd Day Of 12 Hour Shifts With One To Go. I Know Where My Thoughts Are!!

But Please Be Respectful Of Peoples Believes And If You Take Solace From Anything During This Difficult Situation Then So Be It.

We Need To Be United

Each to their own faith or belief..mine is nature, the natural world..what is it they say about many men finding god on the battlefield..it's good to have faith in something..whether it be yourself, your loved ones, whatever. I constantly think of the wilderness, of the whisper and rages of the trees and I am content..enjoy OP...absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. .

Swindon

"...seems needlessly spiteful and overdone but to answer the OP, no, I'm thinking about cats. "

In exercising my right to freedom of speech I have not been spiteful nor overdoing it. What you haven't seen is me actually starting threads about my beliefs. By continuously starting his threads on the subject the OP is actually provoking other people's replies, be they for or against.

I'm not a bad person because I'm an atheist nor am I angry about having to sit by my wife's hospice bed for a week watching her die from cancer.

I've actually saved FIVE suicidal people & killed one, the pitfalls of being a Train Driver.

Stay safe EVERYONE, whatever your beliefs.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

"Each to their own faith or belief..mine is nature, the natural world..what is it they say about many men finding god on the battlefield..it's good to have faith in something..whether it be yourself, your loved ones, whatever. I constantly think of the wilderness, of the whisper and rages of the trees and I am content..enjoy OP...absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. . "

This

And you do you Shag, i hope you have a lovely day.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

I'm Muslim.

near newbridge, wales

I'm non practicing

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"...seems needlessly spiteful and overdone but to answer the OP, no, I'm thinking about cats.

In exercising my right to freedom of speech I have not been spiteful nor overdoing it. What you haven't seen is me actually starting threads about my beliefs. By continuously starting his threads on the subject the OP is actually provoking other people's replies, be they for or against.

I'm not a bad person because I'm an atheist nor am I angry about having to sit by my wife's hospice bed for a week watching her die from cancer.

I've actually saved FIVE suicidal people & killed one, the pitfalls of being a Train Driver.

Stay safe EVERYONE, whatever your beliefs."

Choosing to use your support of a particular group of people to attack another group of people, without provocation, has a word that describes it.

And it isn't atheist. That's your belief, which was unknown to me and had no bearing on my response.

Let people have their beliefs, without hate, as people let you have yours.

STOKE ON TRENT

"I'm Muslim. "

And a believer

Can we have a seperate forum for religion so we dont need to come in here and feel like we are being preached to?

To answer the OP....no I'm not and I never have done and never will do. The reason being, is because it's a made up story.

STOKE ON TRENT

"...seems needlessly spiteful and overdone but to answer the OP, no, I'm thinking about cats.

Stay safe EVERYONE, whatever your beliefs.

Choosing to use your support of a particular group of people to attack another group of people, without provocation, has a word that describes it.

And it isn't atheist. That's your belief, which was unknown to me and had no bearing on my response.

Let people have their beliefs, without hate, as people let you have yours. "

Play nice folk

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

TBH I hadn't thought about it until I read this thread. Now I've replied I won't be thinking of it again.

"Can we have a seperate forum for religion so we dont need to come in here and feel like we are being preached to?

To answer the OP....no I'm not and I never have done and never will do. The reason being, is because it's a made up story. "

Can we have a separate one for all the inane ‘rate my’ threads and blatant hypocrisy?

Swindon

"Let people have their beliefs, without hate, as people let you have yours. "

Whose been hateful ? Certainly not me.

"Can we have a seperate forum for religion so we dont need to come in here and feel like we are being preached to?

To answer the OP....no I'm not and I never have done and never will do. The reason being, is because it's a made up story.

Can we have a separate one for all the inane ‘rate my’ threads and blatant hypocrisy?

"

We could do!

near newbridge, wales

"

Just check them in games

"Today it is easter monday, it is the day when jesus emerged from the tomb after his crucifixion, are you also thinking of him? I am "

Until you can show that it actually happened, I think I'll not believe it.

No, I am not thinking of 'him' but then I'm an Atheist, so don't recognise nor celebrate religious festivals anyway.

Incidentally shag, according to the story, he rose and emerged from the tomb on the same day, Easter Sunday.

According to your forum posts over the weekend, you've had him rising from the dead on the Saturday and emerging two days later.

Nevertheless, enjoy the day

in Lancashire

To answer the OP....no I'm not and I never have done and never will do. The reason being, is because it's a made up story. "

He only asked a question which given the thread title is easily avoided..

He's certainly not preaching..

If I remember my days correctly I think he was taken off the cross on holy thursday and buried in the tomb, good Friday he was gone from the tomb even though there was a boulder in from of it and on Easter Sunday he was supposed to have risen again, dunno if that’s accurate as I’m not a practicing catholic but I sometimes find my religion to give me comfort in dark times, certainly not a bible basher, wouldn’t push it on anyone

I know this is a sex site ... funnily enough. I’ve been on here for longer than I care to remember now, but presently I’m seeing more and more spiteful behaviour.

If this was a post about telling a friend you fancy them, rating someone, look at me, which position do you prefer etc etc there wouldn’t be a problem. I’d roll my eyes as these are needlessly prevalent at the moment, but I do understand that in these times we need the attention; I’m actually quoting someone who said that I needed to relax a bit as people needed certain things to get them through.

So, with that in mind, the OP turns to religion.

Leave him be

If you can’t support him, just read and say nothing.

Faith is getting a lot of people through - please don’t be hypocritical

I'm thinking of the true heroes out there that are actually doing something about.

You have made your point , over and over.

Leave him be - be kind and mindful.

Op

Enjoy your day and thinking of Jesus."

Ty I will enjoy the day too

"I know this is a sex site ... funnily enough. I’ve been on here for longer than I care to remember now, but presently I’m seeing more and more spiteful behaviour.

If this was a post about telling a friend you fancy them, rating someone, look at me, which position do you prefer etc etc there wouldn’t be a problem. I’d roll my eyes as these are needlessly prevalent at the moment, but I do understand that in these times we need the attention; I’m actually quoting someone who said that I needed to relax a bit as people needed certain things to get them through.

Leave him be

Faith is getting a lot of people through - please don’t be hypocritical "

"Each to their own faith or belief..mine is nature, the natural world..what is it they say about many men finding god on the battlefield..it's good to have faith in something..whether it be yourself, your loved ones, whatever. I constantly think of the wilderness, of the whisper and rages of the trees and I am content..enjoy OP...absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. .

This

And you do you Shag, i hope you have a lovely day."

Ty and have a good day you too

STOKE ON TRENT

Yes jonas have a nice day

He's certainly not preaching.. "

I never said he was. But this is not the only thread lately that relates to religion and the OP has already posted similar threads. The op has every right to show his beliefs as so I have my right to reply with my own opinion.

in Lancashire

We are going through a massive crisis which is and will take a huge toll upon us both in lives lost and the changes we may have to adapt to and in such times if some find comfort in their particular faith then fine..

"If I remember my days correctly I think he was taken off the cross on holy thursday and buried in the tomb, good Friday he was gone from the tomb even though there was a boulder in from of it and on Easter Sunday he was supposed to have risen again, dunno if that’s accurate as I’m not a practicing catholic but I sometimes find my religion to give me comfort in dark times, certainly not a bible basher, wouldn’t push it on anyone"

Crucified on the Friday at the 3rd hour (around 9am) and taken down at the 9th hour (around 3pm) and placed in the tomb.

Rose and emerged on the Sunday.

No Shag I will not but you enjoy your day.

T

He's certainly not preaching.. "

That is right it is only a question too

in Lancashire

He's certainly not preaching..

I never said he was. But this is not the only thread lately that relates to religion and the OP has already posted similar threads. The op has every right to show his beliefs as so I have my right to reply with my own opinion. "

If he was bending the rules the mods would step in, he and anyone can post where appropriate..

Perhaps if your perception is that you feel you are being preached to then just avoid perhaps..?

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"I know this is a sex site ... funnily enough. I’ve been on here for longer than I care to remember now, but presently I’m seeing more and more spiteful behaviour.

Leave him be

If you genuinely do not think the OP is being deliberately provocative

Then peace be with you , and be happy in your belief

In this case I have a BELIEF about the op

Based upon beliefs should not be questioned I will be offended if you try to undermine what I believe

Shag i hope you have a fine day

I'm 100 down already and a 2.40

FUCKING PLANK

Leave him be

But I have my right to Express my freedom of speech.....as does the op.

The other threads that you have mentioned dont bring any arguments or debates. They bring a bit of fun and enjoyment. Once again, religion just causes trouble.

I have no issues with what people want to believe. If they want to believe in fairytales, marvel comics, science fiction or just plain science.....they are free to do so.

Leave him be

The other threads that you have mentioned dont bring any arguments or debates. They bring a bit of fun and enjoyment. Once again, religion just causes trouble.

I have no issues with what people want to believe. If they want to believe in fairytales, marvel comics, science fiction or just plain science.....they are free to do so. "

I think many should read the forum rules before posting.

Leave him be

I have no issues with what people want to believe. If they want to believe in fairytales, marvel comics, science fiction or just plain science.....they are free to do so. "

Kind regards

STOKE ON TRENT

Everyone's so Argumentative why

????

I'm out.

Maybe there should be a religious forum. Theres bikers, camping and games. This is around the 4th thread in just a few days the OP has done on Jesus. Surly one to show his love was enough. If I did 4 BDSM threads people be sick of it. Each to their own but I feel the OP is forcing it down our throats a little too much and wanting to provoke reactions.

Swindon

CHRIST ! Can't wait for the Jehovah's witnesses to wade into this thread or indeed start a new one seeing as they're unable to go "cold calling".

Stay safe EVERYONE, and don't forget to look after your elderly neighbors as I'm doing.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Is there any special celebration you have on Easter Monday? Have a great day Shag.

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

Although I'm not religious, I was also thinking about this only yesterday. Not as a religious event but as a parallel with nature. Everything that died in winter is now being given new life. In these dark days for the world, (for me) it's the miracle of nature not Jesus, that gives me hope and strength.

"Maybe there should be a religious forum. Theres bikers, camping and games. This is around the 4th thread in just a few days the OP has done on Jesus. Surly one to show his love was enough. If I did 4 BDSM threads people be sick of it. Each to their own but I feel the OP is forcing it down our throats a little too much and wanting to provoke reactions. "

exactly this

STOKE ON TRENT

"CHRIST ! Can't wait for the Jehovah's witnesses to wade into this thread or indeed start a new one seeing as they're unable to go "cold calling".

Stay safe EVERYONE, and don't forget to look after your elderly neighbors as I'm doing."

I do

"If I remember my days correctly I think he was taken off the cross on holy thursday and buried in the tomb, good Friday he was gone from the tomb even though there was a boulder in from of it and on Easter Sunday he was supposed to have risen again, dunno if that’s accurate as I’m not a practicing catholic but I sometimes find my religion to give me comfort in dark times, certainly not a bible basher, wouldn’t push it on anyone

Crucified on the Friday at the 3rd hour (around 9am) and taken down at the 9th hour (around 3pm) and placed in the tomb.

"

Depending on which Gospel you read. According to John, he was still in front of Pilate at the 6th hour

Is there any special celebration you have on Easter Monday? Have a great day Shag. "

Ty you too and no just a nice dinner and you?

STOKE ON TRENT

Is there any special celebration you have on Easter Monday? Have a great day Shag. Ty you too and no just a nice dinner and you?"

Ooh love nice dinners what ya having?

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Is there any special celebration you have on Easter Monday? Have a great day Shag. Ty you too and no just a nice dinner and you?"

Nope I'm still just eating chocolate, maybe nachos for dinner

Hope you have a lovely Easter Monday x

By *hebritukCouple  over a year ago

London

My nan always told me never to talk about religion and politics as it tends to lead to wars!

So I’m voting for the Jesus Party, next election?

Stay safe and love thy neighbour

Is there any special celebration you have on Easter Monday? Have a great day Shag. Ty you too and no just a nice dinner and you?

Ooh love nice dinners what ya having?"

I will have some meatballs and pototoes.

Is there any special celebration you have on Easter Monday? Have a great day Shag. Ty you too and no just a nice dinner and you?

Nope I'm still just eating chocolate, maybe nachos for dinner

Hope you have a lovely Easter Monday x"

That is good and nachoes sounds tasty to have as well x

"If I remember my days correctly I think he was taken off the cross on holy thursday and buried in the tomb, good Friday he was gone from the tomb even though there was a boulder in from of it and on Easter Sunday he was supposed to have risen again, dunno if that’s accurate as I’m not a practicing catholic but I sometimes find my religion to give me comfort in dark times, certainly not a bible basher, wouldn’t push it on anyone

Depending on which Gospel you read. According to John, he was still in front of Pilate at the 6th hour "

Which begs the question, if it were indeed true, why do the various different accounts differ?

Surely they would coroborate the story.

Also, from what I've seen from the various forum threads on the subject, mostly started by the OP, there seems to be much disparity on the story.

Swindon

I'm having a biblical meal, Sardines on toast & pint of red wine.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Did the other thread about yesterday fill up?

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Depending on which Gospel you read. According to John, he was still in front of Pilate at the 6th hour

Which begs the question, if it were indeed true, why do the various different accounts differ?

Surely they would coroborate the story.

Also, from what I've seen from the various forum threads on the subject, mostly started by the OP, there seems to be much disparity on the story.

"

It’s because originally the gospels were spread by word of mouth, it’s a form of Chinese Whispers in a way.

By *lint-EverhardMan  over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

No

By *urls and DressesWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near here

Nope, thinking of my Easter egg and when it’s acceptable to eat it all.

Swindon

I'm just thinking about the day when I can go give the lonely elderly lady next door a big hug, bless her. Chat and text her every day and take the occasional meal round. She consoled me when my wife passed away and now I'm there for her during her loneliness. You don't need a religion to be kind and caring.

» Add a new message to this topic