FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What to say when messaging ladies?

What to say when messaging ladies?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The only chats I've had on here have been forum related. Whenever I have messaged anyone who I find in local searches they usually see my message but never reply.

I have never opened up with a sexual message and always been polite and read the profiles first but it always leads to nothing. Should I be asking about sex to get a reply?

PS happy Easter everyone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Say "hi I'm fabulous and bearded's twin brother". Always works for me.....

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"

The only chats I've had on here have been forum related. Whenever I have messaged anyone who I find in local searches they usually see my message but never reply.

I have never opened up with a sexual message and always been polite and read the profiles first but it always leads to nothing. Should I be asking about sex to get a reply?

PS happy Easter everyone "

Try it and find out, what works for one, may not work for another.

By *eachesAndCream99Couple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

"

Your profile doesn’t give much away. Everyone is different, but as a couple we like to see a bit of info on the people that are messaging us, so we can see if there is something that appeals to us or if they’re not our cup of tea.

"Say "hi I'm fabulous and bearded's twin brother". Always works for me....."

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

It's not just your message that's important. It's the whole profile.

I want information and photos or I probably wouldn't reply.

"

PS happy Easter everyone

Try it and find out, what works for one, may not work for another."

Well being polite and respectably certainly doesn't work for me. I think I might as well be a typical perv with a wanna fuck and cock pic message.

"

PS happy Easter everyone

Your profile doesn’t give much away. Everyone is different, but as a couple we like to see a bit of info on the people that are messaging us, so we can see if there is something that appeals to us or if they’re not our cup of tea. "

Yeah I do send pictures and a mesages introducing myself though.

But yes I mean to update my profile, I know its not helping.

"It's not just your message that's important. It's the whole profile.

I want information and photos or I probably wouldn't reply."

Just be yourself ....... seems to work for me

By *ream3.14159Man  over a year ago

Here & there

Fancy a shag?

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

The issue is your profile. There's nothing there to pique interest or stand out. Women will often look at the profile first before even opening the message.

By *edoriartyCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

"

Honestly I wouldn't bother, there are more effective ways to spend your time.

M

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Work on your profile, possibly the most boring i've seen in ages

What I don't get is I see some men have profiles with very little text and only cock pics or no pics at all and they have been meet verified by women who they have met through this site.

I wonder what they're saying in an opening message to get attention.

"

PS happy Easter everyone

M"

How on fab?

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"

Try "Does this smell of chloroform" when the lock down is over, although you'll need a handkerchief as well

"

PS happy Easter everyone

Try "Does this smell of chloroform" when the lock down is over, although you'll need a handkerchief as well "

That's for the tip man

Fancy a quickie when the mrs is out on the essentials shop?

"Fancy a quickie when the mrs is out on the essentials shop? "

Hmm

By *edoriartyCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

"

PS happy Easter everyone

M

How on fab? "

Make yourself stand out, be active and use all parts of the site. Get involved in things. Put effort into your pictures and profile. Messaging really isn't very effective, you're better off spending your time doing everything you can to make sure you get yourself noticed by the people who are actually looking for someone like you. If they like what they see then they'll make themselves known. It worked for me.

M

There is no excuse with the current situation to have a tiny profile which doesn't say much about you and no pictures. I just think if the person can't make an effort with that, they are unlikely to make an effort later when we meet.

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

"

You need to make your profile more appealing and intriguing otherwise when people read your message and check your profile after and end up nothing to see , they probably won’t bother to respond.

That’s what I do so it’s my humble opinion

"

PS happy Easter everyone

M

How on fab?

Make yourself stand out, be active and use all parts of the site. Get involved in things. Put effort into your pictures and profile. Messaging really isn't very effective, you're better off spending your time doing everything you can to make sure you get yourself noticed by the people who are actually looking for someone like you. If they like what they see then they'll make themselves known. It worked for me.

M"

Well cam doesn't work on my phone. I think it's only messaging and forums for me.

I guess organised socials and clubs would be the best.

"There is no excuse with the current situation to have a tiny profile which doesn't say much about you and no pictures. I just think if the person can't make an effort with that, they are unlikely to make an effort later when we meet."

"

PS happy Easter everyone

You need to make your profile more appealing and intriguing otherwise when people read your message and check your profile after and end up nothing to see , they probably won’t bother to respond.

That’s what I do so it’s my humble opinion "

Yes I've been meaning to make more of an effort if I decide to stay here

"

PS happy Easter everyone

Try "Does this smell of chloroform" when the lock down is over, although you'll need a handkerchief as well "

Worth a try!

However I know there is no chance of meeting anyone for awhile, but I thought people would be bored in lockdown and would like a chat.

I guess women have an unlimited amount of people to chat with though.

Craggy Island

"

PS happy Easter everyone

Well being polite and respectably certainly doesn't work for me. I think I might as well be a typical perv with a wanna fuck and cock pic message. "

Nothing ventured nothing gained,

You may as well, civilised conversation never really works on here unless you look like a male Adonis and you can call her a dirty slut and she'll still want your babies or try and fuck you into a relationship then the sex stops.

"

I find the standard "I can make you squirt all over my beard" accompanied by a dick pic gets consistent results.

"

PS happy Easter everyone

Well being polite and respectably certainly doesn't work for me. I think I might as well be a typical perv with a wanna fuck and cock pic message.

You may as well, civilised conversation never really works on here unless you look like a male Adonis and you can call her a dirty slut and she'll still want your babies or try and fuck you into a relationship then the sex stops."

I read you there

"

PS happy Easter everyone

I find the standard "I can make you squirt all over my beard" accompanied by a dick pic gets consistent results.

"

The thing is I've seen so many not into beards on here I think il need a shave aswell

By *ulahlollipopWoman  over a year ago

Reading/London

Profile, profile, profile. When someone messages me this is my process:

1) did they send a face pic and if so do I like it?

2) check profile to see how near they are to me as I’m looking for local people only

3) check profile to see if they can accommodate- sometimes that helps

4) read profile info to see if I can get a sense of whether we have compatible interests, senses of humour, situations etc.

5) look at public pics

If all of that leads me to think we may get on I’ll send a reply. I hope this helps op

Preston

"There is no excuse with the current situation to have a tiny profile which doesn't say much about you and no pictures. I just think if the person can't make an effort with that, they are unlikely to make an effort later when we meet."

Exactly this. If someone can't be bothered to spend 20 minutes writing a decent profile, they're not going to make an effort elsewhere.

As for people who have veris and minimal text they may have met elsewhere or they might have something else that makes then attractive.

"Profile, profile, profile. When someone messages me this is my process:

2) check profile to see how near they are to me as I’m looking for local people only

4) read profile info to see if I can get a sense of whether we have compatible interests, senses of humour, situations etc.

5) look at public pics

If all of that leads me to think we may get on I’ll send a reply. I hope this helps op "

Thanks

"

PS happy Easter everyone

You may as well, civilised conversation never really works on here unless you look like a male Adonis and you can call her a dirty slut and she'll still want your babies or try and fuck you into a relationship then the sex stops."

Preston

Oh and don't listen to people who say that women don't want "normal conversation" or that you need to look like a model. It's not true. I've had conversations about all kinds of things via Fab. Rarely are they sexual.

"There is no excuse with the current situation to have a tiny profile which doesn't say much about you and no pictures. I just think if the person can't make an effort with that, they are unlikely to make an effort later when we meet.

Exactly this. If someone can't be bothered to spend 20 minutes writing a decent profile, they're not going to make an effort elsewhere.

As for people who have veris and minimal text they may have met elsewhere or they might have something else that makes then attractive."

Well that's your opinion. I haven't made an effort with my profile yet, but if I had a woman with me right now, I sure would make a lot of effort to please her.

By *ulahlollipopWoman  over a year ago

Reading/London

"

PS happy Easter everyone

is everything okay at home??

Craggy Island

"

PS happy Easter everyone

You may as well, civilised conversation never really works on here unless you look like a male Adonis and you can call her a dirty slut and she'll still want your babies or try and fuck you into a relationship then the sex stops.

is everything okay at home??"

Everything is fine.

Preston

"There is no excuse with the current situation to have a tiny profile which doesn't say much about you and no pictures. I just think if the person can't make an effort with that, they are unlikely to make an effort later when we meet.

As for people who have veris and minimal text they may have met elsewhere or they might have something else that makes then attractive.

Well that's your opinion. I haven't made an effort with my profile yet, but if I had a woman with me right now, I sure would make a lot of effort to please her. "

Well, of course it's my opinion. That's what you asked for.

No need to get shirty!!!

There are plenty of people on here who make effort so saying "I've not made the effort but I would" just isn't cutting the mustard.

Would you chat up a woman who made zero effort and assume that she might bother if you meet up?

You're selling yourself and what you can offer.

5) look at public pics

If all of that leads me to think we may get on I’ll send a reply. I hope this helps op "

This^^

But we don’t care where you live.

We or I always reply but as per our profile Carol only reply’s if she fancies you.

So profile profile profile and just relax and be yourself.

Best of luck and stay frosty out there.

T

Well that's your opinion. I haven't made an effort with my profile yet, but if I had a woman with me right now, I sure would make a lot of effort to please her.

No need to get shirty!!!

There are plenty of people on here who make effort so saying "I've not made the effort but I would" just isn't cutting the mustard.

Would you chat up a woman who made zero effort and assume that she might bother if you meet up?

"

No I'm not getting shirty just saying.

And yes actually I probably would. If I saw someone was local and I could see a picture and some text then it would intrigue me to find out more about her.

I think women could post a picture of their knee cap and still get chatted up.

No need to get shirty!!!

"

A fab profile is an exercise in self marketing. The items that have better packaging and marketing will likely attract more attention. Not likening people to products but it's a useful and valid example.

By *ub And Oral PleasureMan  over a year ago

Perth

I know how you feel, I gather there’s 1 woman to 100 guys tho

Say u wanna bake her a cum cake... gets them every time

5) look at public pics

If all of that leads me to think we may get on I’ll send a reply. I hope this helps op

This^^

But we don’t care where you live.

We or I always reply but as per our profile Carol only reply’s if she fancies you.

So profile profile profile and just relax and be yourself.

Best of luck and stay frosty out there.

T"

"I know how you feel, I gather there’s 1 woman to 100 guys tho "

Yes I think this is the case with most apps

"Say u wanna bake her a cum cake... gets them every time "

Could work for some

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"

PS happy Easter everyone

I read you there "

I'd leave it at reading if I were you - I only engage in what I would class as "civilised conversation" when I first talk to people, am by no means an Adonis and wouldn't dream of sending a fuck and cock pic message as an opener and yet I'm more than happy with my experience of the site.

The advice above about your profile is excellent - what you also have to rem_mber is there are more ways to approach the site than sending cold messages to people.

In fact in 4 years here I can tell you precisely how many "cold" messages I've sent to people I've not interacted with before - 6!! And yet I've met people (none of whom were from those cold messages).

The key is finding an approach that works for you, adopting the right attitude and expectations and coupling them with a decent profile and pics - I also find it helps not to make it "all about" meeting or even chatting to ladies adopting an "if it happens it happens" stance will make it seem so much better

"

PS happy Easter everyone

The thing is I've seen so many not into beards on here I think il need a shave aswell "

Yep. I'd possibly shave too, if I thought the wife wouldn't notice. Ooops.

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

"The issue is your profile. There's nothing there to pique interest or stand out. Women will often look at the profile first before even opening the message."

The amount of times we have said this and you men seem to still ask why your being ignored with no profile....

"

PS happy Easter everyone

I read you there

I'd leave it at reading if I were you - I only engage in what I would class as "civilised conversation" when I first talk to people, am by no means an Adonis and wouldn't dream of sending a fuck and cock pic message as an opener and yet I'm more than happy with my experience of the site.

The advice above about your profile is excellent - what you also have to rem_mber is there are more ways to approach the site than sending cold messages to people.

In fact in 4 years here I can tell you precisely how many "cold" messages I've sent to people I've not interacted with before - 6!! And yet I've met people (none of whom were from those cold messages).

The key is finding an approach that works for you, adopting the right attitude and expectations and coupling them with a decent profile and pics - I also find it helps not to make it "all about" meeting or even chatting to ladies adopting an "if it happens it happens" stance will make it seem so much better "

"The issue is your profile. There's nothing there to pique interest or stand out. Women will often look at the profile first before even opening the message.

The amount of times we have said this and you men seem to still ask why your being ignored with no profile.... "

I thought a well written message with pictures would of been enough to atleast get a message, but no.

I will up my game after lockdown.

By *nvisible_beardMan  over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

I say

I wank over your pics

Now want sexy time with you

Makes them melt and moist

By *eachesAndCream99Couple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

"

PS happy Easter everyone

M

How on fab?

M

Well cam doesn't work on my phone. I think it's only messaging and forums for me.

I guess organised socials and clubs would be the best. "

We love organised socials and club visits, we have met some fabulous people at the events, some that we will continue to socialise with and some that we can’t wait to play with Also, we have had some great text sessions and private meets with people that were all initiated through Fab x

Pontefract

"The issue is your profile. There's nothing there to pique interest or stand out. Women will often look at the profile first before even opening the message.

The amount of times we have said this and you men seem to still ask why your being ignored with no profile....

I thought a well written message with pictures would of been enough to atleast get a message, but no.

I will up my game after lockdown. "

Why after lockdown? You have been here a while now and yet still can't be bothered to write up your profile even after being told it's the first thing we look at before even thinking of replying to you x good luck your going to need it here xxx

Exactly this. Most, if not all, of those whom you message will check out your profile before even thinking about looking at your message - and this is why a lot of messages go unread, which can lead to you wondering why you bother and so on.

You may have written the most perfectly crafted message, the best message they'll have ever been sent, but if they don't find your profile appealing, it will all be for nothing.

Something else you must consider that is perhaps THE most important thing of all.

YOU may feel that you tick all the boxes that someone is looking for.

YOU may feel that you meet all of their requirements and can give them exactly what they are looking for.

THEY may not agree but more importantly, they have to fancy you for it to happen and, I think, a lot of people on fab are simply failing to appreciate this, somehow thinking that fab is different to the real world. Maybe some who come onto fab make the assumption that others are here to shag anyone and everyone and, essentially, haven't understood what swinging is about at all

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I will up my game after lockdown. "

But is that what you’re doing?

By *auti Lass and MoleCouple  over a year ago

Bicester

YourNewMaster hits the nail on the head here.

We (as in both of us) have to feel comfortable, interested, intrigued, and entertained. This starts, continues through the social, and into the bedroom. If either one of us isn't sure at any point, then it doesn't happen.

Everybody has their own preferences when it comes to fancying people too. And a lot of people fancy the mind as well as the physical. If we can't connect, then that's over 50% attraction lost immediately.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

FaF?

"

PS happy Easter everyone

M"

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

For me too

Although if they are really new I may extend the hand of welcome, but that'll be about all

Why after lockdown? You have been here a while now and yet still can't be bothered to write up your profile even after being told it's the first thing we look at before even thinking of replying to you x good luck your going to need it here xxx"

Because I'm lazy

But is that what you’re doing?"

Do you want to unblock me so I can try

Pontefract

Why after lockdown? You have been here a while now and yet still can't be bothered to write up your profile even after being told it's the first thing we look at before even thinking of replying to you x good luck your going to need it here xxx

Because I'm lazy "

Well me personally not looking for lazy men

Cardiff

Do you want to unblock me so I can try "

I only blocked you because it’s what I do when I disagree with a guy on the forums - it’s because I’ve had so much abuse in similar situations, so I don’t take any chances now. I’ll unblock if you promise not to do that!

Because I'm lazy

Well me personally not looking for lazy men "

I only blocked you because it’s what I do when I disagree with a guy on the forums - it’s because I’ve had so much abuse in similar situations, so I don’t take any chances now. I’ll unblock if you promise not to do that!"

I promise I wasn't trying to be mean with you x.

Rem_mber, everyone loves a cute puppy...

I only blocked you because it’s what I do when I disagree with a guy on the forums - it’s because I’ve had so much abuse in similar situations, so I don’t take any chances now. I’ll unblock if you promise not to do that!"

This is sad actually. Your fab experience must have been a bitter one to resort to such an extreme measures for merely disagreeing with someone

Cardiff

"

I only blocked you because it’s what I do when I disagree with a guy on the forums - it’s because I’ve had so much abuse in similar situations, so I don’t take any chances now. I’ll unblock if you promise not to do that!

I promise I wasn't trying to be mean with you x. "

Cardiff

"

This is sad actually. Your fab experience must have been a bitter one to resort to such an extreme measures for merely disagreeing with someone "

Not all of it, by any means, but there are enough unpleasant people on here (I’ve received plenty of abuse just for existing, not even over a disagreement) that I consider it a kind of self-defence.

"

This is sad actually. Your fab experience must have been a bitter one to resort to such an extreme measures for merely disagreeing with someone

Not all of it, by any means, but there are enough unpleasant people on here (I’ve received plenty of abuse just for existing, not even over a disagreement) that I consider it a kind of self-defence."

Again, the situation itself is sad and there's no reason for it.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Don't ask me what the fuck I am up to! I'm on fucking lockdown like the rest of the country, how fucking thick are you?

Is that really a question that is bizarre to you? Are you really that thick? If you are then god help this country

"Don't ask me what the fuck I am up to! I'm on fucking lockdown like the rest of the country, how fucking thick are you?

Is that really a question that is bizarre to you? Are you really that thick? If you are then god help this country "

What are you up to?

"Don't ask me what the fuck I am up to! I'm on fucking lockdown like the rest of the country, how fucking thick are you?

Is that really a question that is bizarre to you? Are you really that thick? If you are then god help this country "

Bit harsh.. single woman syndrome perhaps

Cardiff

Right? I’ve had so many like that and it’s like mate, I’m sitting on my sofa in ugly trackie bottoms and no make-up, just like I have been every day for the last nearly 4 weeks!

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

OP.

It's often difficult, but really, there's no one definitive answer, nor response or approach to anyone.

It comes down to one common denominator, that is, how you "SELL YOURSELF" in your profile and how it follows from there.

Look at your profile first & try to look at it from the perspective of someone else looking at you and how they'd view you as a potential meet!

You have to tell others how you are, what you can bring to a meet, plus what you'd contribute too.

Equally, when approaching people you are interested in, check their profile fully. Try to pick up on their "signals", ie, what they're saying about themselves, their likes & desires, and what they have in common with you.

Then tailor your response approach to them in turn. Inject some subtle humour, be polite, but don't sound needy.

It's an emotive balance of wording and putting your message across but with practice and sometimes the feedback that some give, you'll learn what works and what doesn't!

Good luck.

Sometimes people aren't quite sure where to start and fall back on a generic question? I can imagine some frustration if asked repeatedly but that reaction comes across as a bit disproportionate.

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Your pictures, your profile, your username are all so dull. If you where a women would you reply to yourself! So theres your answer

Is that really a question that is bizarre to you? Are you really that thick? If you are then god help this country

Right? I’ve had so many like that and it’s like mate, I’m sitting on my sofa in ugly trackie bottoms and no make-up, just like I have been every day for the last nearly 4 weeks!"

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"Rem_mber, everyone loves a cute puppy... "

You just want to stroke it

"Your pictures, your profile, your username are all so dull. If you where a women would you reply to yourself! So theres your answer "

Harsh....

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

You’ve really got to base your first message as an introduction and a bit about yourself then try to link it into what the lady says about herself on her profile

"Rem_mber, everyone loves a cute puppy...

You just want to stroke it "

Woof woof!

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Bit harsh.. single woman syndrome perhaps "

Really? So you think I am in the wrong for my judgement of these arseholes? Of course you do because you are male, say no more

"

OP I think you should just do you. The right woman for you will respond to just that. It might take time but better than trying to be or do something that is not you. Happy Easter to you too

» Add a new message to this topic