FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Teenager

Teenager

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys hope your Easter is going well.

As an 18 year old looking for fun I thought this place would be great for people around my age or even to find a cheeky milf who would mistress me but everyone on here seems to think 18 is too young and “inexperienced”

Would love to hear some thoughts on that matter and if you think 18 is too young to be on a site like this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I could be wrong but sometimes it’s not just age.....it’s language.

How many women like to be called a cheeky MILF? Inexperience is not always just sexual experience.

Feel free to correct me?

I joined at 20. I’m female. No one told me I was too young.

However, I’m extremely mature. I didn’t join this site expecting anything.

I think that’s your first mistake. This is a site for swingers. Not many 18 year olds (or anyone near your age really) are swingers.

As for ‘milfs’? Sure. Some older women would want a younger man. But there are loads on fab to choose from. So make yourself stand out from the crowd.

I find that wrinkly bints hate being called 'milfs'

"I could be wrong but sometimes it’s not just age.....it’s language.

How many women like to be called a cheeky MILF? Inexperience is not always just sexual experience.

Feel free to correct me?"

I agree with this, so bloody much.

"I joined at 20. I’m female. No one told me I was too young.

I think that’s your first mistake. This is a site for swingers. Not many 18 year olds (or anyone near your age really) are swingers.

As for ‘milfs’? Sure. Some older women would want a younger man. But there are loads on fab to choose from. So make yourself stand out from the crowd. "

Fuck off mature!

As for ‘milfs’? Sure. Some older women would want a younger man. But there are loads on fab to choose from. So make yourself stand out from the crowd.

Fuck off mature!"

I’m very mature you dickhead

My son is older than you, for me it's absolutely a no go to see someone your age and I expect others share that reasoning

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I agree

Fuck off mature!"

You beat me to it!

Its less about age more about attitude and maturity. And there are plenty if people considerably lacking in both.

But at 18 the odds are stacked against you because even if you do have the right attitude and are mature most people will assume you won't

Fuck off mature!

You beat me to it! "

You all know I’m mature

"I find that wrinkly bints hate being called 'milfs'"

Never forget your first message to me

'You're fit for a wrinkly bint, faf behind Lidls?"

Was sold

As for ‘milfs’? Sure. Some older women would want a younger man. But there are loads on fab to choose from. So make yourself stand out from the crowd. "

But this good advice. You need to stand out. Join in with forums conversations, change your profile around etc. Do just come on saying you're not getting what you expected or nothing will change

Ok I think I worded that wrong ahahah i don’t call older women that, I try and be polite and talk to them like I would any other human but then they say that they would be interested in 7 years time. But I’m like your profile says interested for 18yrs-30year olds so it’s just frustrating when trying to get into the swinger lifestyle I guess you could say

"I find that wrinkly bints hate being called 'milfs'"

Yeah this wrinkly bint doesn’t like it.

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

I really don’t like to have sex with anyone young enough to be my son or daughter so we don’t look at anyone younger than mid-thirties...... nothing to do with experience

"I find that wrinkly bints hate being called 'milfs'

Was sold "

And you haven't left me alone since

Fuck off mature!

You beat me to it!

You all know I’m mature "

Like a beautiful stinky cheese my love

Fuck off mature!

You beat me to it!

You all know I’m mature "

I thought your speech the other day was very mature

Far too young to be called a swinger in my opinion. Chancer yes. Like most people lol. You cant really have had that much experience. You're just looking for free sex like most but good luck to you. Btw this is my opinion and not wanting or needing a debate

By *.L.0460.Woman  over a year ago

Bognor Regis

Fuck off mature!

I’m very mature you dickhead"

Doh!!! Own goal right there, lovely!! I'm afraid that a certain level of maturity can only come from experience gathered over some years.

I'm sure people in your life will see you as mature but some things you have to live to learn!

Fuck off mature!

Doh!!! Own goal right there, lovely!! I'm afraid that a certain level of maturity can only come from experience gathered over some years.

I'm sure people in your life will see you as mature but some things you have to live to learn!"

Rightio

I started swinging with my ex when I was 19 and carried on when we split up a few years later. Definitely the language you use makes a difference. You come across that you want hook ups not swinging.

"I started swinging with my ex when I was 19 and carried on when we split up a few years later. Definitely the language you use makes a difference. You come across that you want hook ups not swinging. "

Fuck off mature!

I'm sure people in your life will see you as mature but some things you have to live to learn!"

Tongue in cheek

I wouldn’t just go to a profile of an older women calling her a milf or a good looking younger women and call her a fitty who should jump on my cock. I mean I talk to everyone the same and try to be polite but flirty and they all say the same as 18 is too young come back when you’re 25

Then why does it say on your profile that you’re looking for 18 - 30 year olds?!!!!

Hillside desolate

Most people look at a profile before they decide whether to reply to or message someone. Ask yourself if you think yours is going to be appealing to the women you'd want to meet. Do you think it shows your maturity?

"Hey guys hope your Easter is going well.

As an 18 year old looking for fun I thought this place would be great for people around my age or even to find a cheeky milf who would mistress me but everyone on here seems to think 18 is too young and “inexperienced”

Would love to hear some thoughts on that matter and if you think 18 is too young to be on a site like this "

Just change your age to 28 or even 38.

It’s good enough for the old ones to say they’re 10-20 years younger so I don’t see why you shouldn’t

"Most people look at a profile before they decide whether to reply to or message someone. Ask yourself if you think yours is going to be appealing to the women you'd want to meet. Do you think it shows your maturity? "

I guess not when you go onto mine and it’s just dick pics huh ??

"I wouldn’t just go to a profile of an older women calling her a milf or a good looking younger women and call her a fitty who should jump on my cock. I mean I talk to everyone the same and try to be polite but flirty and they all say the same as 18 is too young come back when you’re 25

Then why does it say on your profile that you’re looking for 18 - 30 year olds?!!!! "

some say 18-99 but couldnt really imagine anyone fucking a 99 year old lol.

"Most people look at a profile before they decide whether to reply to or message someone. Ask yourself if you think yours is going to be appealing to the women you'd want to meet. Do you think it shows your maturity?

I guess not when you go onto mine and it’s just dick pics huh ??"

Exactly...you’re just another man in a sea of dick pics

"I wouldn’t just go to a profile of an older women calling her a milf or a good looking younger women and call her a fitty who should jump on my cock. I mean I talk to everyone the same and try to be polite but flirty and they all say the same as 18 is too young come back when you’re 25

Then why does it say on your profile that you’re looking for 18 - 30 year olds?!!!! some say 18-99 but couldnt really imagine anyone fucking a 99 year old lol. "

Yeah but If they have moved from 99 all down to 30 then surely they’ve though about it

Hillside desolate

"Most people look at a profile before they decide whether to reply to or message someone. Ask yourself if you think yours is going to be appealing to the women you'd want to meet. Do you think it shows your maturity?

I guess not when you go onto mine and it’s just dick pics huh ??"

Also you want people to message you just because you're bored as fuck and have nothing better to do. That's not very appealing.

I guess not when you go onto mine and it’s just dick pics huh ??

Also you want people to message you just because you're bored as fuck and have nothing better to do. That's not very appealing. "

Hahaha well it is true

Then why does it say on your profile that you’re looking for 18 - 30 year olds?!!!! some say 18-99 but couldnt really imagine anyone fucking a 99 year old lol.

Yeah but If they have moved from 99 all down to 30 then surely they’ve though about it "

I get your point but surely 99 is desperation unless you're 80plus lol.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Fuck off mature!

I’m very mature you dickhead"

As is 5 year old stilton

Your point is

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I'm 58, and I've been told that I scrub up well, and ageing, but never mature

Would love to hear some thoughts on that matter and if you think 18 is too young to be on a site like this "

I’m nearly 23 and joined at 21 and have to say that getting meets is difficult because there’s so few people around my age and so many women aren’t into younger guys which is fair enough. Meets that I have had with older people have come from just getting to know people in chat room or someone messaging me. I just kept the site for the social aspect, there are better sites or apps to meet women your age for dating or for NSA fun.

Like everything OP some will like youth and some won’t and I’d suggest that you just be yourself and enjoy the adventure and don’t get wrapped up in the politics of swinging.

Best of luck and enjoy yourself and stay frosty I’m off to up our age limits to 25!!!!

T

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Feel free to correct me?

Ok I think I worded that wrong ahahah i don’t call older women that, I try and be polite and talk to them like I would any other human but then they say that they would be interested in 7 years time. But I’m like your profile says interested for 18yrs-30year olds so it’s just frustrating when trying to get into the swinger lifestyle I guess you could say "

May I ask what your opinion on displaying penis pics on profiles with regards what effect would that have with regards what a woman may think

I genuinely would like to know

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

18 isn't too young, there's room for everyone over that age.

Immaturity isn't a bad thing, in fact nobody is born mature, maturity is a result of life experience. You might not get many meets from here but if you stick around, communicate, watch and learn you might learn things. Don't try to be older than you are, enjoy and celebrate your youth and don't let anybody tell you to grow up before your time.

You might be patronised and told you shouldn't be here but how you deal with that is up to you and how mature you feel you are .

Good luck

"I find that wrinkly bints hate being called 'milfs'

Was sold

And you haven't left me alone since "

Can ya blame me when you're such a smooth talker

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

It's not to young so stay on here but definitely don't put all your eggs in one fab basket and miss out on life.

Loads of women your age are looking for sex and fun in normal vanilla life (obviously not currently) so get out there and enjoy being 18

If you don't pull on a night out you've still had a great night with mates, if you don't pull on here you're bored and frustrated

Be lucky

Would love to hear some thoughts on that matter and if you think 18 is too young to be on a site like this

It's not to young so stay on here but definitely don't put all your eggs in one fab basket and miss out on life.

Loads of women your age are looking for sex and fun in normal vanilla life (obviously not currently) so get out there and enjoy being 18

If you don't pull on a night out you've still had a great night with mates, if you don't pull on here you're bored and frustrated

Be lucky "

Cheers mate

Yup. 18 is too young. My times is valuable and I’m quite choosy on who I will have sex with. No offence but I don’t want to waste my time with someone who is only just learning what they like/want. I like a man that knows what he likes.

Plus, ‘cheeky milf’ might not help your cause.

Yup. 18 is too young. My times is valuable and I’m quite choosy on who I will have sex with. No offence but I don’t want to waste my time with someone who is only just learning what they like/want. I like a man that knows what he likes.

Plus, ‘cheeky milf’ might not help your cause."

18 isn’t too young at all. He’s allowed to be here.

If you don’t want to waste your time, don’t talk to him

By *ublinGirl92Woman  over a year ago

Hell

You're too young for me but I doubt you're too young for everyone.

Mostly I just wanted to say that its discreet not discrete.

Sorry I guys I feel like I’ve embarrassed myself here and wasted your time ahahha

By *ge_load_ladMan  over a year ago

NW & Mids

There are two things which P155 me off when "older" forum members reply to the younger members who post on the forums.

1. Older folks saying things like they shouldn't be on ere they should be out clubbing / pubbing etc (obviously not currently) or not on here.

Well in response to these people / comments I disagree the younger ones have as much right to be on here as does anyone over the age of 18!!! Its not a 30+ site

2. Younger ones Lack experience

All credit to them for being open minded enough to join here to gain said experience. As singers on a swingers site is a crap attitude.

Btw Im orally bi and there are guys 30+ who have never dabbled with MM fun but who are curious, however the ones which slate the younger ones for lack of experience I don't see comments aimed at them funny that or just a coincidence??

Personally I welcome any new blood esp younger open minded people (and no offence meant!) I personally am not attracted to "people" older than me, its a preference as we all all different.

"Sorry I guys I feel like I’ve embarrassed myself here and wasted your time ahahha

"

Don’t be silly! You’ve not embarrassed yourself at all. You’re learning, is all

Hillside desolate

"Sorry I guys I feel like I’ve embarrassed myself here and wasted your time ahahha

"

Don't be daft, you've not at all! You should join in more in the forums

"I joined at 20. I’m female. No one told me I was too young. "

Do you reckon guys are more open to seeing a 20 year old than women?

I joined when I was like 20/21 and found it fine. Still often I get random messages from people just to tell me I’m too young even if I haven’t showed any interest in them...but usually the ones who have an issue with age our the ones I would avoid anyway haha so it’s a win win

Do you reckon guys are more open to seeing a 20 year old than women? "

Yep

By *ublinGirl92Woman  over a year ago

Hell

"

Don't think like that. You'll always get people here who think their opinion is the be all and end all. It isn't. Do what makes you happy. You have as much right to be here as anyone else.

"

No you haven’t at all. You’ve just as much right to be here as us old bints . Join in the forums a bit more, you might make some connections that way

No you haven’t at all. You’ve just as much right to be here as us old bints . Join in the forums a bit more, you might make some connections that way "

Ok I’ll join in more ahahha

By *DW1983Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

Then why does it say on your profile that you’re looking for 18 - 30 year olds?!!!! some say 18-99 but couldnt really imagine anyone fucking a 99 year old lol.

Yeah but If they have moved from 99 all down to 30 then surely they’ve though about it "

Ahhh, see, now you're trying to apply logic to the internet. That'll never work

As others have said, stick around, keep trying, be polite and approach people with respect.

Expect nothing and its a bonus if something comes along. Expect everything, and everything will be a disappointment.

Yeah but If they have moved from 99 all down to 30 then surely they’ve though about it

Ahhh, see, now you're trying to apply logic to the internet. That'll never work

As others have said, stick around, keep trying, be polite and approach people with respect.

Expect nothing and its a bonus if something comes along. Expect everything, and everything will be a disappointment."

Hahaha cheers mate I’ll keep all these in mind going forward

By *ge_load_ladMan  over a year ago

NW & Mids

Sorry for hijacking OPs thread but curious?

I found the joys of sucking dick about 9 years ago but only found FAB about 2 years ago..

Question?? If the more experienced / older Fabbers had hindsight (or a time machine) would you partake in the joys of swinging / Fab earlier in your lives if they could??

If so how would they feel about lack of experience comments?

Oh and whats that saying.. "for EVERYTHING there is a first time"

"I joined when I was like 20/21 and found it fine. Still often I get random messages from people just to tell me I’m too young even if I haven’t showed any interest in them...but usually the ones who have an issue with age our the ones I would avoid anyway haha so it’s a win win "

Did you find there were lots of people your own age when you joined? Are we looking in the wrong places? Tbf I used chat rooms way more than forums until recently

"Sorry for hijacking OPs thread but curious?

I found the joys of sucking dick about 9 years ago but only found FAB about 2 years ago..

Question?? If the more experienced / older Fabbers had hindsight (or a time machine) would you partake in the joys of swinging / Fab earlier in your lives if they could??

If so how would they feel about lack of experience comments?

Oh and whats that saying.. "for EVERYTHING there is a first time" "

Preach

"I joined when I was like 20/21 and found it fine. Still often I get random messages from people just to tell me I’m too young even if I haven’t showed any interest in them...but usually the ones who have an issue with age our the ones I would avoid anyway haha so it’s a win win

Did you find there were lots of people your own age when you joined? Are we looking in the wrong places? Tbf I used chat rooms way more than forums until recently"

Some on the forums yeah but not much locally

"I joined when I was like 20/21 and found it fine. Still often I get random messages from people just to tell me I’m too young even if I haven’t showed any interest in them...but usually the ones who have an issue with age our the ones I would avoid anyway haha so it’s a win win

Did you find there were lots of people your own age when you joined? Are we looking in the wrong places? Tbf I used chat rooms way more than forums until recently"

Maybe I jumped the gun a little to early joining but I think I’ll join in the forums more often now

Plus, ‘cheeky milf’ might not help your cause.

18 isn’t too young at all. He’s allowed to be here.

If you don’t want to waste your time, don’t talk to him "

I was giving my opinion on why 18 is too young for me. Obviously it’s not too young to be on here but using language like ‘cheeky milf’ will put a lot of women off.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

It's a funny thing for sure. I joined the kink scene when I was 20 and started attending kink events which are mostly in swingers clubs. Apart from those who have 1 foot in each scene like myself, my first experience of purely swingers was after I attended a daytime kink event at 20 with a swinging event that started at 8pm and the venue was happy for anyone to stay for the next event too. We didn't partake but it was fun to mingle with the swingers for a while. I've met 18 year old swingers before so it's not unheard of but the majority are older. If you're here for the swinging lifestyle then there is absolutely a place for you but there will be a lot of people who you are too young for. That does not mean you are not entitled to be here or attend clubs though and I'd ignore anyone who tells you so. If you are just looking for casual sex rather than specifically swinging then you will likely find you will meet more people on other sites or apps.

I'm 28 and I still have people telling me I'm too young to be here and I'm too inexperienced even though I've been going to clubs for 8 years. I've had this said to me by people who have been swinging for less time than I have . Those who try to dictate who is allowed to be here are best just ignored and just concentrate on those who are more welcoming.

"It's a funny thing for sure. I joined the kink scene when I was 20 and started attending kink events which are mostly in swingers clubs. Apart from those who have 1 foot in each scene like myself, my first experience of purely swingers was after I attended a daytime kink event at 20 with a swinging event that started at 8pm and the venue was happy for anyone to stay for the next event too. We didn't partake but it was fun to mingle with the swingers for a while. I've met 18 year old swingers before so it's not unheard of but the majority are older. If you're here for the swinging lifestyle then there is absolutely a place for you but there will be a lot of people who you are too young for. That does not mean you are not entitled to be here or attend clubs though and I'd ignore anyone who tells you so. If you are just looking for casual sex rather than specifically swinging then you will likely find you will meet more people on other sites or apps.

I'm 28 and I still have people telling me I'm too young to be here and I'm too inexperienced even though I've been going to clubs for 8 years. I've had this said to me by people who have been swinging for less time than I have . Those who try to dictate who is allowed to be here are best just ignored and just concentrate on those who are more welcoming."

Thank you a lot I mean it, it does help. Once this lockdown is over I’ll try and get on the scene a bit more

By *outhendLad.99Man  over a year ago

westcliff-on-sea

Unfortunately I find the sane thing, many women seem to think it’s weird to go with a younger guy , and there are very few younger women on here that are legit profiles.

Unfortunately I find the sane thing, many women seem to think it’s weird to go with a younger guy , and there are very few younger women on here that are legit profiles. "

Oi

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Just enjoy the ride,dont have too many expectations and have fun...age I think is irrelevant as long as you understand being very young or and in my case being quite old,will attract a minority interest...

For me personally you're younger than my own son, so it wouldn't be an avenue I would go down with you or anyone your age.

My role as a parent is to protect and nurture and aside from it feeling icky to me, it would feel as though I was taking advantage.

I would happily converse and advise, but not any more than that. Much the same way I would with my own child if he broached the subject with me.

P

» Add a new message to this topic