FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Insomniacs Anonymous

Insomniacs Anonymous

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *artinbob OP   Man  over a year ago

Leicester

Good morning/night whichever it is. Whatever day, month or year it is. I know a few people on here suffer with insomnia both before and during lockdown so thought I’d start a peer support group for us all. Just a place for company for those suffering....

Anyone who’s previously suffered. Can maybe share what works CRI resolve the issue

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

*bangs head against wall* *bangs head against wall* Hiya. What a lovely thought. Can never sleep. *bangs head against wall* *bangs head against wall*

By *nvisible_beardMan  over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

Masturbation and chocolate

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

CRI?

Leicester

"*bangs head against wall* *bangs head against wall* Hiya. What a lovely thought. Can never sleep. *bangs head against wall* *bangs head against wall*

"

Think I’ve had no more than 25hrs sleep since Monday lumps all over my head

I could sleep easily but I keep being distracted

near newbridge, wales

"CRI?"

Cognitive and respiratory infusion

Leicester

"Masturbation and chocolate "

I’m a chocoholic who’s wanking himself silly due to lockdown. Still not helping sleep

STOKE ON TRENT

"I could sleep easily but I keep being distracted"

So go sleep

Leicester

"I could sleep easily but I keep being distracted"

Phone or tablet down mate. If you can do it enjoy it

near newbridge, wales

"Masturbation and chocolate

I’m a chocoholic who’s wanking himself silly due to lockdown. Still not helping sleep "

Then for you

Do not par take in either

Lift weights

Sleeping pills

I've always had trouble with sleep but it's quite bad at the moment. I've started to suffer with sleep paralysis again

Leicester

"CRI?"

Sedatives??

STOKE ON TRENT

"CRI?

Cognitive and respiratory infusion"

Meaning?

"I could sleep easily but I keep being distracted

So go sleep "

I don't want to

STOKE ON TRENT

"I could sleep easily but I keep being distracted

So go sleep I don't want to"

You do.

near newbridge, wales

"I've always had trouble with sleep but it's quite bad at the moment. I've started to suffer with sleep paralysis again "
that sucks big time

Leicester

"I've always had trouble with sleep but it's quite bad at the moment. I've started to suffer with sleep paralysis again "

Big hugs again Said I start the thread to you

near newbridge, wales

"CRI?

Meaning?"

It means I made it up

STOKE ON TRENT

"CRI?

Meaning?

It means I made it up "

Leicester

I’m a chocoholic who’s wanking himself silly due to lockdown. Still not helping sleep

Then for you

Lift weights

Sleeping pills "

I’ve got skinny cyclist arms. I struggle with a carrying a bag of sugar. And sleeping tablets don’t touch me when I’m at my worst. I’ve got some very strong ones too

Leicester

"CRI?

Meaning?

It means I made it up

"

Lol it does relate to sedatives though so fantastic coincidence

By *edGMan  over a year ago

Daventry

Yoga before bed. ASMR clip on YouTube and green or camomile tea. Works treat.i did none of them last night and now I'm writing in a post at 0313hrs lol

"I've always had trouble with sleep but it's quite bad at the moment. I've started to suffer with sleep paralysis again that sucks big time "

It's not nice

"I've always had trouble with sleep but it's quite bad at the moment. I've started to suffer with sleep paralysis again

Big hugs again Said I start the thread to you "

Aww thank you. Curious if anyone else has experienced it x

near newbridge, wales

"I've always had trouble with sleep but it's quite bad at the moment. I've started to suffer with sleep paralysis again that sucks big time

It's not nice "

What helps you when it resurfaces?

Leicester

"Yoga before bed. ASMR clip on YouTube and green or camomile tea. Works treat.i did none of them last night and now I'm writing in a post at 0313hrs lol"

I do enjoy some ASMR vids. Might try green tea I find camomile disgusting. I also do mindfulness but not yoga. Never done yoga

Leicester

"I've always had trouble with sleep but it's quite bad at the moment. I've started to suffer with sleep paralysis again

Big hugs again Said I start the thread to you

Aww thank you. Curious if anyone else has experienced it x"

The sleep paralysis bit? I’m sure they’ll be someone

IM awake and I’m not tired. It’s weird during this time I’m not active as much so I’m not tired of an evening but therefore I’m not waking up until late. I feel lethargic and just horrible.

I absolutely can not wait to get back to work

Cant sleep to horney x

"I've always had trouble with sleep but it's quite bad at the moment. I've started to suffer with sleep paralysis again that sucks big time

It's not nice

What helps you when it resurfaces?"

I'm fine once it's over, it's while it's happening that's scary. Sounds really frikkin daft as I'm not religious but because it feels like an evil spirit I seem to try call jesus name to get me out of it () It works! All psychological obviously

near newbridge, wales

"IM awake and I’m not tired. It’s weird during this time I’m not active as much so I’m not tired of an evening but therefore I’m not waking up until late. I feel lethargic and just horrible.

I absolutely can not wait to get back to work "

Try to mimic your work hours and do things you've been putting off for a while like DIY, painting, complete sort out of crap you no longer want

Or do exercise or similar so you can be back in the cycle you're normally in

Leicester

"IM awake and I’m not tired. It’s weird during this time I’m not active as much so I’m not tired of an evening but therefore I’m not waking up until late. I feel lethargic and just horrible.

Yeah it’s really upset peoples sleep patterns at the moment. I’ve actually been working and will continue to do so as nhs key worker. But surviving on very little sleep

What day is it? I'm losing track.

It's not nice

I'm fine once it's over, it's while it's happening that's scary. Sounds really frikkin daft as I'm not religious but because it feels like an evil spirit I seem to try call jesus name to get me out of it () It works! All psychological obviously

"

So it’s not paralysis? As you can talk. Therefore your aware as in your frontal lobe is triggered

Leicester

I absolutely can not wait to get back to work

Try to mimic your work hours and do things you've been putting off for a while like DIY, painting, complete sort out of crap you no longer want

Or do exercise or similar so you can be back in the cycle you're normally in "

Oh I've felt so lethargic, I can relate. I'm trying to eat healthy and get out as much as I can to try make a change x

Leicester

"What day is it? I'm losing track.

"

Sunday 12th April. Assuming my phones not losing plot too

By *quaman87Man  over a year ago

ramsey

I suffer with this most nights. Its awful and I have dreams/nightmares of

Paranormal/deamons aswell. I don't no why??

near newbridge, wales

It's not nice

I'm fine once it's over, it's while it's happening that's scary. Sounds really frikkin daft as I'm not religious but because it feels like an evil spirit I seem to try call jesus name to get me out of it () It works! All psychological obviously "

If it helps shout it louder

It's a placebo effect as it calms you and its what you've trained yourself as a trigger to self care and help yourself

It's got to be scary going through that though... hope it passes sooner rather than later. X

It's not nice

So it’s not paralysis? As you can talk. Therefore your aware as in your frontal lobe is triggered "

No I can't talk, I can't physically move. I try to talk. I'm just expressing the words I try and say to get me out of it.

Leicester

"I've always had trouble with sleep but it's quite bad at the moment. I've started to suffer with sleep paralysis again I suffer with this most nights. Its awful and I have dreams/nightmares of

Paranormal/deamons aswell. I don't no why??"

I have nightmares at times. But theses surprisingly not happening at the moment

It's not nice

So it’s not paralysis? As you can talk. Therefore your aware as in your frontal lobe is triggered

No I can't talk, I can't physically move. I try to talk. I'm just expressing the words I try and say to get me out of it. "

Does this happen only during sleep ?

"I've always had trouble with sleep but it's quite bad at the moment. I've started to suffer with sleep paralysis again I suffer with this most nights. Its awful and I have dreams/nightmares of

Paranormal/deamons aswell. I don't no why??"

Because it's playing on your mind. I actually thought I was possessed when it first started happening until I seen someone about it & done research. Cancelled the meetings with the priest hahaha

It's not nice

No I can't talk, I can't physically move. I try to talk. I'm just expressing the words I try and say to get me out of it.

Does this happen only during sleep ?"

Yes x

near newbridge, wales

When I sleep I don't dream at all. Don't think I hit rem sleep. Either than or after sleep it does a memory wipe ha

Leicester

"When I sleep I don't dream at all. Don't think I hit rem sleep. Either than or after sleep it does a memory wipe ha"

I don’t remember dreams but I’m told everyone does. But it must be like memory wipe on waking lol

It's not nice

Yes x"

Seems like a cerebellum, type of trauma wouldn’t say injury. But I’d not worry. It will rectify itself.

near newbridge, wales

"When I sleep I don't dream at all. Don't think I hit rem sleep. Either than or after sleep it does a memory wipe ha

I don’t remember dreams but I’m told everyone does. But it must be like memory wipe on waking lol "

I don't have dreams nor nightmares. The people I've told irl call me weird and that I have to dream everyone does.

Haven't for years

"When I sleep I don't dream at all. Don't think I hit rem sleep. Either than or after sleep it does a memory wipe ha

I don’t remember dreams but I’m told everyone does. But it must be like memory wipe on waking lol

I don't have dreams nor nightmares. The people I've told irl call me weird and that I have to dream everyone does.

Haven't for years "

Some people don’t. Your not weird.

near newbridge, wales

Haven't for years

Some people don’t. Your not weird. "

That's debatable ha

But nah I'm not but when friends/family say it then ugh

ramsey

Sleep paralysis is scary!

Someone who has never experieynced it, its so hard to get your head round.

I have it a lot. Waking most nights or being woken. Scared. Sometimes hallucinating. Seeing things that are not there. For me its shadows of people or demons etc. Can't move or talk just lay like somethings pinned you down. Its a strange very scary experience.

It's not nice

Yes x

Seems like a cerebellum, type of trauma wouldn’t say injury. But I’d not worry. It will rectify itself."

It only happens when I'm suffering with sleep deprivation. It's sleep paralysis. I completely understand it. Thank you though. I just need to try sort a better routine in these difficult times x

By *rNaughtyNickMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Hiiiii x

"Sleep paralysis is scary!

I have it a lot. Waking most nights or being woken. Scared. Sometimes hallucinating. Seeing things that are not there. For me its shadows of people or demons etc. Can't move or talk just lay like somethings pinned you down. Its a strange very scary experience. "

I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Very surreal x

Leicester

"Hiiiii x"

Hi Nick

I have it a lot. Waking most nights or being woken. Scared. Sometimes hallucinating. Seeing things that are not there. For me its shadows of people or demons etc. Can't move or talk just lay like somethings pinned you down. Its a strange very scary experience. "

Firstly I’d say “ usually “ sleep paryliss” doesn’t include hallucinations, are you on medication ,? I would really advise you to contact your gp

Just talk and say what you’ve said here. X

I have it a lot. Waking most nights or being woken. Scared. Sometimes hallucinating. Seeing things that are not there. For me its shadows of people or demons etc. Can't move or talk just lay like somethings pinned you down. Its a strange very scary experience.

Firstly I’d say “ usually “ sleep paryliss” doesn’t include hallucinations, are you on medication ,? I would really advise you to contact your gp

Just talk and say what you’ve said here. X"

Hallucinations can be a part of sleep paralysis x

It's not nice

Yes x

Seems like a cerebellum, type of trauma wouldn’t say injury. But I’d not worry. It will rectify itself.

It only happens when I'm suffering with sleep deprivation. It's sleep paralysis. I completely understand it. Thank you though. I just need to try sort a better routine in these difficult times x"

Yes I agree but it’s your brain which triggers it. I’m your case I “ think” it’s your cerebellum, which in most cases of insomnia is the cause

ramsey

Just talk and say what you’ve said here. X"

I would never take medication prescribed or off the shelf lol at first when it started years ago I was terrified but I read lot of information online about it and shrugged it off and just deal with it.

Hallucinations can be a part of sleep paralysis x"

Yes it can but it’s very rare for the hallucinations to become out of dream like state. It’s heavy breathing, snoring , talking, semi consciousness

ramsey

Yes it can but it’s very rare for the hallucinations to become out of dream like state. It’s heavy breathing, snoring , talking, semi consciousness "

used to happen once in a blue moon when I was young now probably 4 to 5 times a week sometimes less

Yes it can but it’s very rare for the hallucinations to become out of dream like state. It’s heavy breathing, snoring , talking, semi consciousness used to happen once in a blue moon when I was young now probably 4 to 5 times a week sometimes less"

Does it effect you? Does it make you feel scared ? Are you aware when it’s happening!, ? If yes. I’d go your gp. If not I’d not worry.

It's not nice

Yes x

It only happens when I'm suffering with sleep deprivation. It's sleep paralysis. I completely understand it. Thank you though. I just need to try sort a better routine in these difficult times x

Yes I agree but it’s your brain which triggers it. I’m your case I “ think” it’s your cerebellum, which in most cases of insomnia is the cause "

Thankfully that isn't the case. I've seen Doctors about it. I'm just here sharing the experience rather than needing a diagnosis. Thank you though, it is appreciated when someone tries to help x

Yes it can but it’s very rare for the hallucinations to become out of dream like state. It’s heavy breathing, snoring , talking, semi consciousness used to happen once in a blue moon when I was young now probably 4 to 5 times a week sometimes less

Does it effect you? Does it make you feel scared ? Are you aware when it’s happening!, ? If yes. I’d go your gp. If not I’d not worry. "

When I say aware I mean do you actually feel that way after your dream concisely

ramsey

Yes it can but it’s very rare for the hallucinations to become out of dream like state. It’s heavy breathing, snoring , talking, semi consciousness used to happen once in a blue moon when I was young now probably 4 to 5 times a week sometimes less

Does it effect you? Does it make you feel scared ? Are you aware when it’s happening!, ? If yes. I’d go your gp. If not I’d not worry.

When I say aware I mean do you actually feel that way after your dream concisely "

im fully aware when it happens. What do I feel scared when awake??

When I say aware I mean do you actually feel that way after your dream concisely im fully aware when it happens. What do I feel scared when awake??"

Why do you feel scared ? Because it’s your brain waking you up or you awake through REM, and this will give you unusual thoughts. Usually you awake after rem and just awake naturally, however sometimes triggers like night tremors or mares can jolt you to consciousness

ramsey

When I say aware I mean do you actually feel that way after your dream concisely im fully aware when it happens. What do I feel scared when awake??

Why do you feel scared ? Because it’s your brain waking you up or you awake through REM, and this will give you unusual thoughts. Usually you awake after rem and just awake naturally, however sometimes triggers like night tremors or mares can jolt you to consciousness "

Not scared all the time its just a big fear. Paranormal etc. I'm always asleep or sometimes not fully asleep when it happens.

When I say aware I mean do you actually feel that way after your dream concisely im fully aware when it happens. What do I feel scared when awake??

Why do you feel scared ? Because it’s your brain waking you up or you awake through REM, and this will give you unusual thoughts. Usually you awake after rem and just awake naturally, however sometimes triggers like night tremors or mares can jolt you to consciousness

Not scared all the time its just a big fear. Paranormal etc. I'm always asleep or sometimes not fully asleep when it happens. "

What do you mean paranormal?

Not scared all the time its just a big fear. Paranormal etc. I'm always asleep or sometimes not fully asleep when it happens.

What do you mean paranormal?"

Is it paranormal or just what you think is paranormal? Someone talking ? Through your dreams ?

what things really make you feel relaxed..... maybe a long hot bath or if you jog a long jog doesn't matter when you do the sleeping thing at the minute as long as you do it

STOKE ON TRENT

It's where you feel numb like something is stopping you from sleeping can be scary

ramsey

Is it paranormal or just what you think is paranormal? Someone talking ? Through your dreams ? "

something demonic and evil spirit I dream about that a lot can be woken up by them also. I have a fear of that but not always on my mind. But still dream about it

"I've always had trouble with sleep but it's quite bad at the moment. I've started to suffer with sleep paralysis again what things really make you feel relaxed..... maybe a long hot bath or if you jog a long jog doesn't matter when you do the sleeping thing at the minute as long as you do it "

Yes I know, my job is quite active & very sociable so think my mind is in overdrive at the moment. I just need to try keep myself busy and have a little focus on self care. Thank you x

Is it paranormal or just what you think is paranormal? Someone talking ? Through your dreams ? something demonic and evil spirit I dream about that a lot can be woken up by them also. I have a fear of that but not always on my mind. But still dream about it"

Does it pass over to your daily life ? I’ve pm you

STOKE ON TRENT

Is it paranormal or just what you think is paranormal? Someone talking ? Through your dreams ? something demonic and evil spirit I dream about that a lot can be woken up by them also. I have a fear of that but not always on my mind. But still dream about it"

Yes

That’s ok. As you know it’s in your subconscious and not real. Your saying this aren’t you !? It’s not real but feels it ?

Leicester

"I've always had trouble with sleep but it's quite bad at the moment. I've started to suffer with sleep paralysis again what things really make you feel relaxed..... maybe a long hot bath or if you jog a long jog doesn't matter when you do the sleeping thing at the minute as long as you do it

Yes I know, my job is quite active & very sociable so think my mind is in overdrive at the moment. I just need to try keep myself busy and have a little focus on self care. Thank you x"

Think we’d all benefit from better self care at these times. Especially those like us that are still working

"I've always had trouble with sleep but it's quite bad at the moment. I've started to suffer with sleep paralysis again what things really make you feel relaxed..... maybe a long hot bath or if you jog a long jog doesn't matter when you do the sleeping thing at the minute as long as you do it

Yes I know, my job is quite active & very sociable so think my mind is in overdrive at the moment. I just need to try keep myself busy and have a little focus on self care. Thank you x

Think we’d all benefit from better self care at these times. Especially those like us that are still working "

I'm off work now. I meant because my job is active and sociable I'm missing that. Hugs to you still having to work, well hug from a distance Haha x

ramsey

Is it paranormal or just what you think is paranormal? Someone talking ? Through your dreams ? something demonic and evil spirit I dream about that a lot can be woken up by them also. I have a fear of that but not always on my mind. But still dream about it

That’s ok. As you know it’s in your subconscious and not real. Your saying this aren’t you !? It’s not real but feels it ?"

exactly that. X

Think we’d all benefit from better self care at these times. Especially those like us that are still working

I'm off work now. I meant because my job is active and sociable I'm missing that. Hugs to you still having to work, well hug from a distance Haha x"

I'd like to be working

Is it paranormal or just what you think is paranormal? Someone talking ? Through your dreams ? something demonic and evil spirit I dream about that a lot can be woken up by them also. I have a fear of that but not always on my mind. But still dream about it

That’s ok. As you know it’s in your subconscious and not real. Your saying this aren’t you !? It’s not real but feels it ? exactly that. X"

Ok cool it’s hard sometimes to distract from the real world.

That’s ok. As you know it’s in your subconscious and not real. Your saying this aren’t you !? It’s not real but feels it ? exactly that. X

Ok cool it’s hard sometimes to distract from the real world."

are you on another plain then, which world are you in?

By *uke OzadeMan  over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

I'm off work now. I meant because my job is active and sociable I'm missing that. Hugs to you still having to work, well hug from a distance Haha xI'd like to be working "

I have exactly one day’s work, but it’s lucrative, which is why I’m up now.

I'm off work now. I meant because my job is active and sociable I'm missing that. Hugs to you still having to work, well hug from a distance Haha xI'd like to be working "

()

That’s ok. As you know it’s in your subconscious and not real. Your saying this aren’t you !? It’s not real but feels it ? exactly that. X

Ok cool it’s hard sometimes to distract from the real world.are you on another plain then, which world are you in? "

Seriously??

I'm off work now. I meant because my job is active and sociable I'm missing that. Hugs to you still having to work, well hug from a distance Haha xI'd like to be working

I have exactly one day’s work, but it’s lucrative, which is why I’m up now. "

oh for a days lucrative work

Ho Chi Minge City

I'm off work now. I meant because my job is active and sociable I'm missing that. Hugs to you still having to work, well hug from a distance Haha xI'd like to be working

I have exactly one day’s work, but it’s lucrative, which is why I’m up now. oh for a days lucrative work "

It’s Easter Sunday so I’m charging a fortune for this one!! I hope yours picks up soon, this virus is destroying so many peoples lives right now and I just want it gone now and normality to return

I have exactly one day’s work, but it’s lucrative, which is why I’m up now. oh for a days lucrative work

It’s Easter Sunday so I’m charging a fortune for this one!! I hope yours picks up soon, this virus is destroying so many peoples lives right now and I just want it gone now and normality to return "

You two are really really wrong. How sad are you to do this. Absolutely disgusting

Leicester

I'm off work now. I meant because my job is active and sociable I'm missing that. Hugs to you still having to work, well hug from a distance Haha x"

Thank you for my hugs. Much appreciated from that 2m distance as a minimum

Leicester

I’m sure many people would agree with you whistle

Ho Chi Minge City

I have exactly one day’s work, but it’s lucrative, which is why I’m up now. oh for a days lucrative work

It’s Easter Sunday so I’m charging a fortune for this one!! I hope yours picks up soon, this virus is destroying so many peoples lives right now and I just want it gone now and normality to return

You two are really really wrong. How sad are you to do this. Absolutely disgusting "

Disgusting? I’m installing a new main switch at a huge turkey processing plant which provides food for thousands of people and as well as being an essential service, makes an absolute fortune. There’s nothing disgusting about it at all, and what I do is worthy every penny. Skilled labour isn’t cheap and I’ve got bills to pay, same as everyone else.

Leicester

It’s Easter Sunday so I’m charging a fortune for this one!! I hope yours picks up soon, this virus is destroying so many peoples lives right now and I just want it gone now and normality to return "

Going to be a while yet mate unfortunately. It’s my birthday soon and that’s going to be under lockdown conditions

I'm off work now. I meant because my job is active and sociable I'm missing that. Hugs to you still having to work, well hug from a distance Haha x

Thank you for my hugs. Much appreciated from that 2m distance as a minimum "

No problem haha. Thank you for making the thread, it's been nice to come across someone who understands it x

You two are really really wrong. How sad are you to do this. Absolutely disgusting

Disgusting? I’m installing a new main switch at a huge turkey processing plant which provides food for thousands of people and as well as being an essential service, makes an absolute fortune. There’s nothing disgusting about it at all, and what I do is worthy every penny. Skilled labour isn’t cheap and I’ve got bills to pay, same as everyone else. "

Which place in turkey ? Please tell exactly

You two are really really wrong. How sad are you to do this. Absolutely disgusting "

hey whats disgusting about working, supermarkets are open feeding the public in this unprecedented situation, people need food delivered, chemists are in need of delivery drivers all kinds of workers are required to keep the wheels of life turning, I'm out of work with no money coming in and living in a hotel and rapidly running out of money with no hope of getting it from the government so why would i not be looking for work oh judgemental one?

Going to be a while yet mate unfortunately. It’s my birthday soon and that’s going to be under lockdown conditions "

hey happy birthday my friend

Leicester

Going to be a while yet mate unfortunately. It’s my birthday soon and that’s going to be under lockdown conditions hey happy birthday my friend "

Cheers mate I’ll let you know when it is lol

Leicester

Thank you for my hugs. Much appreciated from that 2m distance as a minimum

No problem haha. Thank you for making the thread, it's been nice to come across someone who understands it x"

You are more than welcome. Shall I continue it once it’s full?

near newbridge, wales

Disgusting? I’m installing a new main switch at a huge turkey processing plant which provides food for thousands of people and as well as being an essential service, makes an absolute fortune. There’s nothing disgusting about it at all, and what I do is worthy every penny. Skilled labour isn’t cheap and I’ve got bills to pay, same as everyone else. just ignore her my friend the lack of sleep and this situation has made her tetchy its made a lot of people tetchy to be fair "

You chose the wrong thread to try and be funny in when people were looking for actual help/place to discuss sleeping problems and then turned exactly that into a joke.

Disgusting? I’m installing a new main switch at a huge turkey processing plant which provides food for thousands of people and as well as being an essential service, makes an absolute fortune. There’s nothing disgusting about it at all, and what I do is worthy every penny. Skilled labour isn’t cheap and I’ve got bills to pay, same as everyone else. just ignore her my friend the lack of sleep and this situation has made her tetchy its made a lot of people tetchy to be fair

You chose the wrong thread to try and be funny in when people were looking for actual help/place to discuss sleeping problems and then turned exactly that into a joke."

Leicester

Come on now folk. I don’t know what the issues are or and past shit that’s happened but I started the thread off so that people who struggle with insomnia like me have a place to share experiences and tips to get past it. I’ve really found it helpful and it’s great how people have so much knowledge to share and a variety of experiences. So thank you who have contributed throughout the night. But let’s play nice

Disgusting? I’m installing a new main switch at a huge turkey processing plant which provides food for thousands of people and as well as being an essential service, makes an absolute fortune. There’s nothing disgusting about it at all, and what I do is worthy every penny. Skilled labour isn’t cheap and I’ve got bills to pay, same as everyone else. just ignore her my friend the lack of sleep and this situation has made her tetchy its made a lot of people tetchy to be fair

You chose the wrong thread to try and be funny in when people were looking for actual help/place to discuss sleeping problems and then turned exactly that into a joke."

i suffer from the same sleep problem my friend but hey ho

near newbridge, wales

You chose the wrong thread to try and be funny in when people were looking for actual help/place to discuss sleeping problems and then turned exactly that into a joke.i suffer from the same sleep problem my friend but hey ho "

But chose not to discuss it ?

Each to their own

I'm out of this as its derailed and way off subject and just petty squabbling now

You chose the wrong thread to try and be funny in when people were looking for actual help/place to discuss sleeping problems and then turned exactly that into a joke.i suffer from the same sleep problem my friend but hey ho

But chose not to discuss it ?

Each to their own

I'm out of this as its derailed and way off subject and just petty squabbling now"

I agree. Sorry it’s come to this.

STOKE ON TRENT

Is whistle and flute

The sheikh?

"Is whistle and flute

The sheikh?"

no he isn't

STOKE ON TRENT

"Is whistle and flute

The sheikh?no he isn't "

I'm confused now.

"Is whistle and flute

The sheikh?"

No no not at all honestly never.

By *sandu2ukCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Wow. This thread got serious quickly. Calm peeps, the world is a crazy place right now, and I know lots of us are going out of our minds. But now more than ever is a time for understanding and love for each other. X

Leicester

"Wow. This thread got serious quickly. Calm peeps, the world is a crazy place right now, and I know lots of us are going out of our minds. But now more than ever is a time for understanding and love for each other. X"

Love this x

"Wow. This thread got serious quickly. Calm peeps, the world is a crazy place right now, and I know lots of us are going out of our minds. But now more than ever is a time for understanding and love for each other. X

Love this x "

Same.

By *oss and SuzieCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

Morning all... spent my working life getting up at 5. Now I'm retired.... I still wake up at 5. Dammit. X

Leicester

"Morning all... spent my working life getting up at 5. Now I'm retired.... I still wake up at 5. Dammit. X"

Morning Ross n Suzie the dreaded body clock can be just as bad as insomnia sometimes x

Then for you

Lift weights

Sleeping pills

I’ve got skinny cyclist arms. I struggle with a carrying a bag of sugar. And sleeping tablets don’t touch me when I’m at my worst. I’ve got some very strong ones too "

Which ones ?

You chose the wrong thread to try and be funny in when people were looking for actual help/place to discuss sleeping problems and then turned exactly that into a joke.i suffer from the same sleep problem my friend but hey ho "

Just ignore that thing lol I do and it works a treat for me haha

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

Same with me not been tired for 3 weeks hardly slept

I’m going back to work on Tuesday

Leicester

Then for you

Lift weights

Sleeping pills

I’ve got skinny cyclist arms. I struggle with a carrying a bag of sugar. And sleeping tablets don’t touch me when I’m at my worst. I’ve got some very strong ones too

Which ones ? "

I get Temazepam prescribed

Then for you

Lift weights

Sleeping pills

Which ones ?

I get Temazepam prescribed "

Tolerance will go up after 10 days with them, ever tried 7.5mg of zopiclone or quetiapine ? They make me abit tired or some vodka

Leicester

Then for you

Lift weights

Sleeping pills

Which ones ?

Tolerance will go up after 10 days with them, ever tried 7.5mg of zopiclone or quetiapine ? They make me abit tired or some vodka "

I’m more than aware of all that. And yes I don’t like zopiclone. I don’t like the metallic taste it leaves in your mouth. And quetiapine as feel shit the next day.

Anyone for a chat

Then for you

Lift weights

Sleeping pills

Which ones ?

Tolerance will go up after 10 days with them, ever tried 7.5mg of zopiclone or quetiapine ? They make me abit tired or some vodka

I’m more than aware of all that. And yes I don’t like zopiclone. I don’t like the metallic taste it leaves in your mouth. And quetiapine as feel shit the next day. "

Just swallow it, don’t chew it. And do you feel less shit not sleeping ?

Leicester

Then for you

Lift weights

Sleeping pills

Which ones ?

Tolerance will go up after 10 days with them, ever tried 7.5mg of zopiclone or quetiapine ? They make me abit tired or some vodka "

Btw I’m a mental health nurse so I know all about medications. And tolerance levels. When I do take benzodiazepines I don’t take every day and I have limit amounts prescribed at a time and only get a couple of scrips per year

Then for you

Lift weights

Sleeping pills

Which ones ?

Btw I’m a mental health nurse so I know all about medications. And tolerance levels. When I do take benzodiazepines I don’t take every day and I have limit amounts prescribed at a time and only get a couple of scrips per year "

Oh check you, well done, that’s so cool. Sounds like you don’t take enough benzos just get on the gabbys, and or close your eyes and sleep

Leicester

Then for you

Lift weights

Sleeping pills

Which ones ?

I’m more than aware of all that. And yes I don’t like zopiclone. I don’t like the metallic taste it leaves in your mouth. And quetiapine as feel shit the next day.

Just swallow it, don’t chew it. And do you feel less shit not sleeping ? "

I do swallow it. Zopiclone is well known for leaving a metallic taste the next day like you’ve sucked an old penny. And actually I function better on no sleep than I do using quetiapine and spend 3/4 of day trying to come round

Then for you

Lift weights

Sleeping pills

Which ones ?

Just swallow it, don’t chew it. And do you feel less shit not sleeping ?

I do swallow it. Zopiclone is well known for leaving a metallic taste the next day like you’ve sucked an old penny. And actually I function better on no sleep than I do using quetiapine and spend 3/4 of day trying to come round "

Ah I must miss that sucky penny after taste. And 3/4 days trying to come round from what ? A quetiapine ?

Leicester

Then for you

Lift weights

Sleeping pills

Which ones ?

Btw I’m a mental health nurse so I know all about medications. And tolerance levels. When I do take benzodiazepines I don’t take every day and I have limit amounts prescribed at a time and only get a couple of scrips per year

Oh check you, well done, that’s so cool. Sounds like you don’t take enough benzos just get on the gabbys, and or close your eyes and sleep "

I also used to work in substance misuse services so we talking about my specialist field

Then for you

Lift weights

Sleeping pills

Which ones ?

Btw I’m a mental health nurse so I know all about medications. And tolerance levels. When I do take benzodiazepines I don’t take every day and I have limit amounts prescribed at a time and only get a couple of scrips per year "

If your A mental health nurse you really shouldn’t be advising dosage. You don’t know their background

Nottingham

Then for you

Lift weights

Sleeping pills

Which ones ?

Oh check you, well done, that’s so cool. Sounds like you don’t take enough benzos just get on the gabbys, and or close your eyes and sleep "

I don’t get this thing with Gabapentin. Apparently it’s meant to give you a high, but I take 9 a day and it does jack shit to me. Good painkiller though.

Then for you

Lift weights

Sleeping pills

Which ones ?

Oh check you, well done, that’s so cool. Sounds like you don’t take enough benzos just get on the gabbys, and or close your eyes and sleep

I don’t get this thing with Gabapentin. Apparently it’s meant to give you a high, but I take 9 a day and it does jack shit to me. Good painkiller though. "

Prefer oxycodone

Leicester

Then for you

Lift weights

Sleeping pills

Which ones ?

I don’t get this thing with Gabapentin. Apparently it’s meant to give you a high, but I take 9 a day and it does jack shit to me. Good painkiller though. "

Gabapebtin and pregabalin are the drug of choice for prisoners to be prescribed inside as they just say they got back pain. Then they all come out of prison on repeat scripts and yes taken rightly or wrongly whichever way you view it will give you a buzz

Then for you

Lift weights

Sleeping pills

Which ones ?

Gabepentin is a nerve relaxant, it doesn’t effect your nerve path the same as other relaxants.so won’t make you feel drowsy. Maybe sick or wobbly as it reacts with your CNS and with other drugs can have contra indications

Then for you

Lift weights

Sleeping pills

Which ones ?

I don’t get this thing with Gabapentin. Apparently it’s meant to give you a high, but I take 9 a day and it does jack shit to me. Good painkiller though.

Gabapebtin and pregabalin are the drug of choice for prisoners to be prescribed inside as they just say they got back pain. Then they all come out of prison on repeat scripts and yes taken rightly or wrongly whichever way you view it will give you a buzz "

Pregablin, is not a choice drug for prisoners, where’s your source?

Leicester

Then for you

Lift weights

Sleeping pills

Which ones ?

Gabapebtin and pregabalin are the drug of choice for prisoners to be prescribed inside as they just say they got back pain. Then they all come out of prison on repeat scripts and yes taken rightly or wrongly whichever way you view it will give you a buzz

Pregablin, is not a choice drug for prisoners, where’s your source? "

See my earlier post about what I do and did for my old job. I’ve seen lots of it being misused on people exiting prison.

Then for you

Lift weights

Sleeping pills

Which ones ?

See my earlier post about what I do and did for my old job. I’ve seen lots of it being misused on people exiting prison. "

Are you aware they use all and any drugs in prison haha not just gabbys and not just prisoners take them

Nottingham

Then for you

Lift weights

Sleeping pills

Which ones ?

Gabepentin is a nerve relaxant, it doesn’t effect your nerve path the same as other relaxants.so won’t make you feel drowsy. Maybe sick or wobbly as it reacts with your CNS and with other drugs can have contra indications "

I’m not going to pretend I know the ins and outs of it all. I just don’t get it when people say that gabapentin gives them a high. For me it’s a good painkiller and what makes it good is it doesn’t have any side effects unlike Tramadol for example.

I also think people underestimate how good paracetamol can be when taken properly. Paracetamol taken with gabapentin is very effective.

Then for you

Lift weights

Sleeping pills

Which ones ?

See my earlier post about what I do and did for my old job. I’ve seen lots of it being misused on people exiting prison. "

I know what you do. But I still disagree. What source are you getting this from ?

Leicester

This thread will close shortly as nearly full. If people liked it till the obvious decline I will start another tonight if people want it???

Then for you

Lift weights

Sleeping pills

Which ones ?

Gabepentin is a nerve relaxant, it doesn’t effect your nerve path the same as other relaxants.so won’t make you feel drowsy. Maybe sick or wobbly as it reacts with your CNS and with other drugs can have contra indications

I’m not going to pretend I know the ins and outs of it all. I just don’t get it when people say that gabapentin gives them a high. For me it’s a good painkiller and what makes it good is it doesn’t have any side effects unlike Tramadol for example.

I also think people underestimate how good paracetamol can be when taken properly. Paracetamol taken with gabapentin is very effective. "

Paracetamol helps and eases pain gpp hits the neuro transmitters gabba which eases nerve pain.

Well I got a couple of hours sleep and it seems everyone got a little cranky

"Well I got a couple of hours sleep and it seems everyone got a little cranky "
lol

STOKE ON TRENT

"This thread will close shortly as nearly full. If people liked it till the obvious decline I will start another tonight if people want it??? "

No love.

Being on here doesn't help. But just waving solidarity with fellow insomniacs.

Leicester

"This thread will close shortly as nearly full. If people liked it till the obvious decline I will start another tonight if people want it???

No love."

No worries my friend

Leicester

"Being on here doesn't help. But just waving solidarity with fellow insomniacs. "

Waving back at sister

By *mcouple2Couple  over a year ago

Warrington

Bad day today for hubby.

Leicester

"Bad day today for hubby. "

Bad with insomnia?

STOKE ON TRENT

"This thread will close shortly as nearly full. If people liked it till the obvious decline I will start another tonight if people want it???

No love.

No worries my friend "

STOKE ON TRENT

"

"

This.

Leicester

"

This. "

Late night emoji lesson for me Jim

"

This.

Late night emoji lesson for me Jim "

Lucky for you.

Leicester

Clovers a new one lol how ya get that one haha

"Clovers a new one lol how ya get that one haha "

It was a Christmas present.

By *orksRockerMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Way too early morning everyone

Leicester

"Clovers a new one lol how ya get that one haha

It was a Christmas present. "

You tease

Leicester

"Way too early morning everyone "

Morning mate

"Clovers a new one lol how ya get that one haha

It was a Christmas present.

You tease "

I'm an

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Way too early morning everyone "
does it count as late night or early morning if your havent been to sleep ?

STOKE ON TRENT

STOKE ON TRENT

""

We all have wings. But some of us don't know why.

""

STOKE ON TRENT

"

We all have wings. But some of us don't know why."

I can fly

"

I can fly "

I believe you.

STOKE ON TRENT

"

I can fly

I believe you."

Oh Jimmy x

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"

We all have wings. But some of us don't know why."

did you drink red bull?

"

We all have wings. But some of us don't know why. did you drink red bull?"

Decaf tea.

"

I can fly

I believe you.

Oh Jimmy x"

Oh, Yassy. x

STOKE ON TRENT

"

I can fly

I believe you.

Oh Jimmy x

Oh, Yassy. x"

STOKE ON TRENT

The Jimmy and yassy show has a nice ring to it no Innuendos please x

"The Jimmy and yassy show has a nice ring to it no Innuendos please x"

How often would we get it on?

STOKE ON TRENT

"The Jimmy and yassy show has a nice ring to it no Innuendos please x

How often would we get it on?"

When your erect

Leicester

"Way too early morning everyone does it count as late night or early morning if your havent been to sleep ?"

I’ve not slept and that’s just spun my head out trying to consider the answer

When your erect

"

Hahahaha.

STOKE ON TRENT

When your erect

Hahahaha."

Leicester

When your erect

"

You two are cracking me up