FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The celebration of jesus.

The celebration of jesus.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who else is celebrating jesus during this eater weekend? I am and I will have a nice easter dinner too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think the story has powerful symbolism whether you believe or not. I hope you find joy and comfort in your beliefs, and enjoy your dinner.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I am not celebrating Jesus or any other fictitious indulgence.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Who else is celebrating jesus during this eater weekend? I am and I will have a nice easter dinner too "

Yes, we are too.

And we hope that the people who don't believe in celebrating Jesus have a peaceful long weekend with their nearest and dearest.

"I think the story has powerful symbolism whether you believe or not. I hope you find joy and comfort in your beliefs, and enjoy your dinner."
Ty and you too and yes I will enjoy the dinner too

"Who else is celebrating jesus during this eater weekend? I am and I will have a nice easter dinner too

Yes, we are too.

And we hope that the people who don't believe in celebrating Jesus have a peaceful long weekend with their nearest and dearest.

"

That is good you are doing that too, happy easter

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Who else is celebrating jesus during this eater weekend? I am and I will have a nice easter dinner too "

From the other thread not my words

agree totally , there are comments that I and other Christians find dis tasteful

I will never understand why people find humour in mocking other peoples beleifs

If you don't agree with them just ignore them, no need to mock and try to be funny

But I agree these kind of posts should not be on here

Because of the words

celebrating jesus

IF ,IF? IF

A jesus existed it created all the nasty virus that exist

Celebrating is not concept I feel real or fictional the character deserves

there are comments that I and other non Christians find dis tasteful

By *ueandbillCouple  over a year ago

Leyland

I cant understand why you have started a second post on this subject, there will be disrespectful replies which would cause upset to some people

I have my faith - im waiting for the hypocrite calls because im on here - and though I don't attend church as much as I should my faith is important to me

I wish everyone a happy weekend in these troubled days

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Who else is celebrating jesus during this eater weekend? I am and I will have a nice easter dinner too

Yes, we are too.

"

I think even for people who are not spiritual it’s a powerful story about unconditional love and sacrificial giving. A good time to reflect on our values

By *nvisible_beardMan  over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

Nope just another weekend

ashby de la zouch

Not written by me

From someone last thread

We often wonder why it's acceptable to slate Christians and our beliefs, but not Islam - is it because such people are too scared to upset Muslims bit think is Christians will just turn the other cheek?

It certainly helps us fill our block list!

No one should be slated

However with regards Christians these particular last threads have referred to the Christian festival Easter

Now that said why have you ignored that in at least two posts the last thread I included hindu and Islam

From my perspective I usually consider the 3 abrahamic myths as one Judaism christianity and Islam

And almost always quote them

So please note some do comment on the other abrahamic sects . Of course it is an observed trait that many who believe are selective about the texts they quote

My dear old dead crazy mother was Spanish so I was born a catholic by default and then followed schooling by Nuns and senior schooling by monks/brothers so I and my family will not be celebrating your Jesus but fully respect your right to celebrate as you see fit.

Haribos or non Haribos of course.!!

T

"I am not celebrating Jesus or any other fictitious indulgence. "

Good start to the weekend lol ?

How can we, the churches are closed.

Have a lovely Easter

I actually think this is refreshing considering how many bloody rate someone’s backside there’s been.

If the OP chooses to do another thread, he can, I imagine if it was another ‘my mate fancies you’ there wouldn’t be such outrage

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I actually think this is refreshing considering how many bloody rate someone’s backside there’s been.

If the OP chooses to do another thread, he can, I imagine if it was another ‘my mate fancies you’ there wouldn’t be such outrage "

"I actually think this is refreshing considering how many bloody rate someone’s backside there’s been.

If the OP chooses to do another thread, he can, I imagine if it was another ‘my mate fancies you’ there wouldn’t be such outrage "

What ?!

A religious thread taken over by atheists with their religiously way to argue that religions is bullshit ?

ashby de la zouch

If the OP chooses to do another thread, he can, I imagine if it was another ‘my mate fancies you’ there wouldn’t be such outrage

"

"What ?!

A religious thread taken over by atheists with their religiously way to argue that religions is bullshit ?

"

Tell you what you don't seem to see on here. An atheist's thread taken over by religious folk saying that atheists are wrong and should believe.

Funny that.

By *ovespudsMan  over a year ago

Swindon

I'm just "praying" that your "god" pulls his finger out and starts saving "his" children before tens of thousands more die from this pandemic.

A phookin MEN !

I'm not very religious but if I saw a church open I would walk inside and say a prayer

ashby de la zouch

"What ?!

Tell you what you don't seem to see on here. An atheist's thread taken over by religious folk saying that atheists are wrong and should believe.

Funny that."

Could you define a atheist thread please???

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Sorry but I never understood the Easter story.... The God that divides himself up to take a human form, to make a blood sacrifice of himself, to himself, to save the people he condemned to eternal torture, for breaking (Or for their ancestors breaking) the rules that he invented.....

And celebrating passover is absoloutly awful! Why would anyone celebrate a God murdering children, for propaganda. In the Exodus story every time Phaero wanted to release the Jews God would "harden his heart"! So the whole exercise was about sending a message, and not just about freeing his people...

I'm happy to celebrate Easter as a spring festival. It's the time of rebirth and renewal of the earth in the northern hemisphere, and a harvest festival in the southern hemisphere.

And a great time for kids to enjoy family time and Chocolate! This is far more positive to me than the religious view of it.

I'm happy to celebrate the Easter! Just take the religion out of it!

"What ?!

Funny that.

"

A thread full of atheists

ashby de la zouch

"What ?!

Funny that.

A thread full of atheists"

Not sure I've seen one xxx

Swindon

"

A thread full of atheists"

More like a thread full of realists.

But then, that's just my entitled opinion. I do so hope that your "god" saves all yer arses, while in the real world scientists are are actually working on it as are countless thousands of doctors and nursing staff.

"

A thread full of atheists

More like a thread full of realists.

But then, that's just my entitled opinion. I do so hope that your "god" saves all yer arses, while in the real world scientists are are actually working on it as are countless thousands of doctors and nursing staff."

The joke went all over bless you. Thought you had a scientific mind

"

That is right

ashby de la zouch

That is right "

Oi shag !!! Not seen you on the press up challenge thread

Iv done my hundred daily

And a 2 30 seconds

FUCKING PLANKING

Yeah where is our leader ?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I may get an Easter egg, as not been shopping yet. But I don't support a religion

Swindon

"

The joke went all over bless you. Thought you had a scientific mind "

Got the joke my friend, I'm not particularly scientific but my grammar is quite good. It's actually "an atheist" not "a atheist" . Touché, shall we say ?

"

The joke went all over bless you. Thought you had a scientific mind

Got the joke my friend, I'm not particularly scientific but my grammar is quite good. It's actually "an atheist" not "a atheist" . Touché, shall we say ?"

What else can you touch ?

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"Who else is celebrating jesus during this eater weekend?

How can we, the churches are closed."

UK churches are to livestream Easter services during lockdown.

That is right

Oi shag !!! Not seen you on the press up challenge thread

Iv done my hundred daily

And a 2 30 seconds

FUCKING PLANKING "

That is good you have and planking is good too, yes I do mine and I still do 150 aday

I hope you have a wonderful weekend OP, and happy Easter

Swindon

"What else can you touch ? "

Lot's my friend, however your simply not my type. Have fun.

I would normally celebrate the feast of Eostre!

"What else can you touch ?

Lot's my friend, however your simply not my type. Have fun."

Send me a friend request to make that statment a little bit more real x

Swindon

" UK churches are to livestream Easter services during lockdown.

"

god help us ! lmfao. Meanwhile.... back in the real world thousands are STILL dying. Even "his" followers.

By *nnejohnCouple  over a year ago

warrington

"My dear old dead crazy mother was Spanish so I was born a catholic by default and then followed schooling by Nuns and senior schooling by monks/brothers so I and my family will not be celebrating your Jesus but fully respect your right to celebrate as you see fit.

Haribos or non Haribos of course.!!

T"

catholic education turned me off for life too

"what colour garments did the priest wear on sunday" was the first question Monday morning. many a ruler slap and the cane here

Swindon

Send me a friend request to make that statment a little bit more real x"

Sorry my friend, request denied, no offense intended.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend OP, and happy Easter "

Ty and yes I will, hsve a fab easter weekend you too

Send me a friend request to make that statment a little bit more real x

Sorry my friend, request denied, no offense intended."

Then I am not your real friend then

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Have a great Easter OP, you're a good'un you are. Same to everyone else - beliefs or non-beliefs - to enjoy the weekend without hate.

Also enjoy your dinner Shag, which I assume will be a whole buffalo wrestled into submission that morning and marinaded in Haribos for 8hrs.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I don't believe and haven't done since I was force fed religion as a child but I respect the right of others to believe in whatever entity they choose - if it provides a level of faith and belief and indeed comfort at a personal level then it can only be a good thing.

I have my own personal views on the concept of organised religion but they are not for this thread - whether you're a believer or non-believer I hope you all have a fantastic and fulfilling weekend

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

I will not be celebrating anything about Jesus. I find the Christian doctrine of his sacrifice really unpleasant.

Swindon

"Then I am not your real friend then "

I thought "friend" sounds better than and less antagonistic than "pal".

Btw, what song makes you think about past loves/romances. Check out thread in lounge along those lines.

By *orksRockerMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"I will not be celebrating anything about Jesus. I find the Christian doctrine of his sacrifice really unpleasant. "

ashby de la zouch

"I would normally celebrate the feast of Eostre!"

I wonder if there is any link with the word

Estrogen?

But absolutely whatever it looks like the egg festival of Easter the symbolic rising from metaphoric death has nothing to do with the spring festival Eostre that did not precede it at all

By *anThomasMan  over a year ago

Manchester/Salford

I was told on the other thread that my being an atheist was a belief in itself. Of course it is not it,is the lack of belief. But I note previous objections trying to censor my position and that of others in regard to the sky god. A number of folk had complained that our opinions were offensive. I scanned the threads and saw, in the main the concept of a god

and Easter being ridiculed. I saw nothing personal. I tend to think those who take offence in those circumstances choose to take offence. My response is that these people have clearly walked around with their eyes shut and their intellectual faculties closed. So, instead of putting forward an opinion I will disclose a link to some facts!

Apologies made by the pope!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_apologies_made_by_Pope_John_Paul_II

Pardon me but you might note that one of those apologies is to women, which is about half the human race!

Now given that a religious apologist will rely on 'objective morality' and this guidance transcends through the pope's personal link with god (either directly or inspiration) how can you possibly with half a brain believe all this nonsense. The crimes by the church against the innocent make the relatively minor assaults against your beliefs chicken feed when compared with the atrocities carried out in the name of religion and in particular in the name of the pope or Jesus Christ.

Personally I cannot think of a better place to express my views. I am sure that my letter to the 'Lords Spiritual' (House of Lords) sent many years ago was filed in the bin. Religion permeates the whole of our society so I think it fair an atheist should be allowed comment on a general discussion thread...its precisely what it's for!

Hillside desolate

"Have a great Easter OP, you're a good'un you are. Same to everyone else - beliefs or non-beliefs - to enjoy the weekend without hate.

Also enjoy your dinner Shag, which I assume will be a whole buffalo wrestled into submission that morning and marinaded in Haribos for 8hrs. "

Strangely arousing

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Have a great Easter OP, you're a good'un you are. Same to everyone else - beliefs or non-beliefs - to enjoy the weekend without hate.

Also enjoy your dinner Shag, which I assume will be a whole buffalo wrestled into submission that morning and marinaded in Haribos for 8hrs.

Strangely arousing"

Like Nigella but with sweet abs.

Hillside desolate

Strangely arousing

Like Nigella but with sweet abs. "

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

He's not the Messiah...he's a very naughty boy..

Muslim?

He might be Jesus, but he's still on lockdown.

By *ikesEmBigMan  over a year ago

Herts

Until someone can give me an acceptable reasoning for why a god allows children to get cancer, atheism is the best option (there are other horrible things in this world, but let's start with that one)

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Who else is celebrating Easter the op asked.

I am / I am not; would of done with perhaps a little context.

Instead in so many replies it turned into a continuation of the other thread.

I'm looking forward to Roast Lamb and then Easter Eggs. In that order.

Happy Easter

Strangely arousing

"

Yes with abs there lol, no buffalo but alot of tuna and for party tonight some haribos

Hillside desolate

Strangely arousing

Yes with abs there lol, no buffalo but alot of tuna and for party tonight some haribos "

But you manhandled the tuna out of the ocean yourself didn't you? Yea you did

ashby de la zouch

"I am not celebrating Jesus or any other fictitious indulgence.

Muslim?"

My view would be Allah is based up the same abrahamic fiction as yahweh an old testament bronze age blood cult

If a person needs to believe in either that's no concern of mine x

If they suggest certain bronze age "morals" or practices should be adhered to it becomes my concern

If someone comes onto a free for all web forum suggesting something is true I may articulate why I disagree

Strangely arousing

Yes with abs there lol, no buffalo but alot of tuna and for party tonight some haribos

But you manhandled the tuna out of the ocean yourself didn't you? Yea you did "

Yes I did catch the tuna on my own as well

I'm not into religon but I respect religon and those who choose to.

"I'm not into religon but I respect religon and those who choose to.

"

Simple words and so true.

About covers it all.

Well said and respect to you.

By *lint-EverhardMan  over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

"

I'm the opposite, I categorically do not respect the people that choose to.

"

Why not

"

You actually look like the op.

You actually look like the op."

He really do

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

"

Oh dear in my opinion I think you’ll be filtered out with comments like these

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I am atheist so don't celebrate Jesus or the Christian Easter.

For me Easter is about time with family (normally) and chocolate.

I am happy for others to celebrate in their own way, religious or not.

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

I have heard a number of atheists groan with the words "oh god".....

Hillside desolate

Strangely arousing

But you manhandled the tuna out of the ocean yourself didn't you? Yea you did Yes I did catch the tuna on my own as well "

I knew it

Perpignan and cap

https://youtu.be/qhY7ELkJoOc

Perpignan and cap

Tim will sing it to you.

"

We are sure that they have no respect for you either after your comments.

[Removed by poster at 11/04/20 21:05:16]

The irony is the Athiest who says "Why worship a God that you can't see" is now hiding in their homes from a virus they cannot see.

Before all the Atheist's start breaking the lockdown laws please keep hiding and keep everyone safe

Perpignan and cap

All religions are born out of fear and hatred for controlling the population.

Have faith in yourself, have faith in humanity not fiction.

People will hate me for saying that, but fuck them. I'm not scared.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

----

I have heard a number of atheists groan with the words "oh god"....."

Obviously any Christian wouldn't take their deity's name in vain.

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Virtuosa

" A number of folk had complained that our opinions were offensive. I scanned the threads and saw, in the main the concept of a god

and Easter being ridiculed. I saw nothing personal. I tend to think those who take offence in those circumstances choose to take offence "

This was actually the most worrying thing about the previous thread - the amount of people that seemed to think criticising religion shouldn't be allowed and was somehow a taboo thing to be doing

Really quite disturbing and shows exactly why religious claims have to be scrutinised

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Simple words and so true.

About covers it all.

Well said and respect to you."

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Happy Easter to you Shag and to us all, I hope the Easter weekend is a good one x

Virtuosa

"

I can respect the people but I'm afraid I cant respect the belief

Maybe I'm weird but I just cant bring myself to celebrate a human sacrifice

"Happy Easter to you Shag and to us all, I hope the Easter weekend is a good one x"
Ty yes and a happy easter to you too x

Maybe I'm weird but I just cant bring myself to celebrate a human sacrifice "

Quite simply called Freedom of Choice.

Virtuosa

Quite simply called Freedom of Choice. "

Of course, I'm all for that

Of course, I'm all for that"

So are we, but it seems there are a lot of people on here who don't.

Otherwise this thread would not be anything like this.

Sad.

Virtuosa

Sad."

Possibly, I only read a few posts but couldn't see any that said people didn't have the freedom to believe whatever they wanted

Sad.

Possibly, I only read a few posts but couldn't see any that said people didn't have the freedom to believe whatever they wanted "

I saw one say that they don’t respect the people trust choose to believe. I think the take away should be that having faith or not having faith doesn’t give you any moral or intellectual superiority.

Sad.

Possibly, I only read a few posts but couldn't see any that said people didn't have the freedom to believe whatever they wanted

I saw one say that they don’t respect the people trust choose to believe. I think the take away should be that having faith or not having faith doesn’t give you any moral or intellectual superiority. "

We agree.

We don't think anyone has said otherwise.

"The irony is the Athiest who says "Why worship a God that you can't see" is now hiding in their homes from a virus they cannot see.

Before all the Atheist's start breaking the lockdown laws please keep hiding and keep everyone safe "

Its not irony- the virus can been seen in a laboratory.

We call it the Easter Bunnies birthday, he hides chocolate eggs to celebrate it

By *ruman77Man  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 12/04/20 00:08:42]

"Though I am atheist I have great admiration for those who through their faith show love and kindness to all around them without prejudice. I don't believe in a god but I believe in people who do.

"

I dont. They do it for brownie points to get into heaven. If i do something nice for someone its out of empathy or genuine kindness.

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

He is risen!

By *ruman77Man  over a year ago

London

"Though I am atheist I have great admiration for those who through their faith show love and kindness to all around them without prejudice. I don't believe in a god but I believe in people who do.

I dont. They do it for brownie points to get into heaven. If i do something nice for someone its out of empathy or genuine kindness. "

I deleted my thread as I felt I wasn't adding anything new.

In response to your response, well....... that would be an ecumenical matter, and a whole other debate for another time.

You're not even going to have a chocolate bunny?

I just enjoy the chocolate. I dont believe in fairytale stories

By *anThomasMan  over a year ago

Manchester/Salford

[Removed by poster at 12/04/20 01:18:44]

I’ll celebrate anyone who can turn water into Wine!

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

"I’ll celebrate anyone who can turn water into Wine!"

I can almost turn wine into water!

"I’ll celebrate anyone who can turn water into Wine!

I can almost turn wine into water! "

Your very own filtration system!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

You're not even going to have a chocolate bunny?"

Not fussy on chocolate but I did have an Oreo mint bar cos they were only 49p in my local food store

I find today's chocolate lacks an essential ingredient.

Now im back on the no choc wagon.... now a cheese n onion bunny ..... how good would that be ?

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Bravo

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"I think the story has powerful symbolism whether you believe or not. I hope you find joy and comfort in your beliefs, and enjoy your dinner."

Love that attitude.

By *edGrayCouple  over a year ago

Swindon

I was raised within a strict Catholic household,so as soon as I left home I was happy to put all that behind me.

I am a spiritual person though and appreciate the moral codes of all religions and spiritual beliefs. Even though I don't believe in God per say, I do believe in the spiritual order of the universe and our connection with it.

I wish you all peaceful Easter and may you God go with you.

Swindon

I note with interest that thousands more have died of Covid19 in the last 24hrs. Surely this weekend above all others would have been the opportune time for god to have worked his "magic" for his children.

But as usual......

Stay safe people & help the true miracle workers, the NHS.

"I note with interest that thousands more have died of Covid19 in the last 24hrs. Surely this weekend above all others would have been the opportune time for god to have worked his "magic" for his children.

But as usual......

Stay safe people & help the true miracle workers, the NHS."

Why not go and search for the answer to that.

It is there for all to find.

Swindon

"Why not go and search for the answer to that.

"

If only I had the capability to do so, but then, there are millions more capable people out there that can.

I'm not making out people with religious beliefs to be bad people, I'm just frustrated for them. So much death & suffering in the world for hundreds of years and yet your god allows it to continue. As for religion in general, it has caused more wars than prevented.

I sat by my dying wife's hospice bed for a week watching her life ebb away, twice she found the strength to beg me to let her die. And when she finally slipped away on xmas eve I wasn't angry with god, how I could I be so with something that doesn't exist ?

"I note with interest that thousands more have died of Covid19 in the last 24hrs. Surely this weekend above all others would have been the opportune time for god to have worked his "magic" for his children.

But as usual......

Stay safe people & help the true miracle workers, the NHS.

Why not go and search for the answer to that.

"

Rather than make endless references, as always a Google of the question will bring up interesting answers.

It is the resurrection of jesus today

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Hey God!!

If you are reading this then we are all waiting for your help.

Nope

Didn't think so!

ashby de la zouch

"It is the resurrection of jesus today "

That was an impressive feat by God shag

Go on rather than being provocative

In your own words and understanding explain your gods role and motivation in meticulously design and creating cov-sars2

I dont dismiss your desire or right to follow your religion

However I feel overtly celebrating a so called saviour on a day where thousands have died and suffered is perhaps a bit inconsiderate to their families grief

Respecting choices is the key word. You may not beleive in a god.

But you need to respect a person who does.

To me by not doing that would lead people to think you would have no respect to their wishes when it comes to sex.

We are free to make our choices and you may not like it but its their choice not yours.

Even non beleivers should understand that.

I'm not celebrating Easter as a religious thing.

I am however celebrating spring and the new life it signifies.

"Respecting choices is the key word. You may not beleive in a god.

But you need to respect a person who does.

To me by not doing that would lead people to think you would have no respect to their wishes when it comes to sex.

We are free to make our choices and you may not like it but its their choice not yours.

Even non beleivers should understand that."

Wise words and very simple.

Amazing just how many people don't agree.

Praise the lord! *Raises a egg! X

Wish everyone well, whatever you do or dont believe.

Perpignan and cap

Religion is wrong!

"Religion is wrong!"

Why?

In your opinion? ?

Perpignan and cap

It's a form of mass control of the population, invented by powerful people to control the weak.

It is contradictory, it is ancient in its beliefs dreamt up in a time before science.

All important scientific discoveries were made by people who chose to go against the churches beliefs in order to enlighten humanity. All churches would have us all living in the dark ages. All religions are farcical. They'd be funny if they didn't have so much power.

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

How can his death be a sacrifice.. when he is immortal... (if you even believe in the imaginary thing in the first place)

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

"It is the resurrection of jesus today "

No it isn't... proof please

Virtuosa

"How can his death be a sacrifice.. when he is immortal... (if you even believe in the imaginary thing in the first place)"

It really stems back to old tribal superstitions where they would pile the sins of the tribe on a goat and then sacrifice it. The sins of the tribe were then supposed to die with goat

But yes, if you look at the story with a clear mind then God didnt give a son, he leant one

Perpignan and cap

If you look at the story with a clear mind then God doesn't exist and neither does his son.

Is all bollocks! Total and utter shite! Crap, fiction, drivvel, pisch, tosh and mumbo jumbo.

If you believe then you are stupid.

Virtuosa

"If you look at the story with a clear mind then God doesn't exist and neither does his son.

Is all bollocks! Total and utter shite! Crap, fiction, drivvel, pisch, tosh and mumbo jumbo.

If you believe then you are stupid. "

I'm speaking as a non believer and yes i cant find any reason to think any of it is actually true, however there are intelligent people that still believe - I just think they compartmentalise their beliefs

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

The police stopped Jesus this morning to ask where did he think he was going and was it essential.

"Wish everyone well, whatever you do or dont believe."
Ty and you too .

Swindon

"The police stopped Jesus this morning to ask where did he think he was going and was it essential."

He was at Asda bulk buying, saw him at the front of the queue.

ashby de la zouch

"The police stopped Jesus this morning to ask where did he think he was going and was it essential.

He was at Asda bulk buying, saw him at the front of the queue."

Was it fish ?

Bastard slight of hand I.knew it

ashby de la zouch

"The police stopped Jesus this morning to ask where did he think he was going and was it essential."

For the past 25 years I've be mistaken for looking like jesus as I have the stereotypical middle eastern look of long blond hair and a blond beard

I celebrate Easter... Hubby doesn't as he's atheist... Yes he buys me a bunch of flowers for Easter and he does buy presents at Christmas but doesn't celebrate it religiously

I have now done another thread about jesus

Perpignan and cap

"I have now done another thread about jesus "

Still looking for a fight?

You lot just can't let it go can you?

Swindon

"I have now done another thread about jesus "

Theses threads are the social media equivalent of Jehovah's Witnesses and their practice of cold calling.

Keep your faith by all means, I wish you no ill, but not everyone wants it rammed down their throats.

Stay safe.

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

"The police stopped Jesus this morning to ask where did he think he was going and was it essential.

He was at Asda bulk buying, saw him at the front of the queue.

Was it fish ?

Bastard slight of hand I.knew it "

Hovis, 2 tins of tuna and loads of water.

Its been a good weekend of thinking about jesus from the crucifixion to the resurrection which is today

"Its been a good weekend of thinking about jesus from the crucifixion to the resurrection which is today "

Resurrection was yesterday fella.

You should google it.

ashby de la zouch

"Its been a good weekend of thinking about jesus from the crucifixion to the resurrection which is today "

From what I read of the forum you have been thinking the media has exaggerated the severity of cov-sars2??

But if you have been thinking about the alleged saviour and not just provoking a reaction I wonder what your thoughts are upon a God faking the death of an immortal child and how such blatant deception could ever save humanity from its sins which are? Please enlighten me I hear the word sins but not sure what I can or cannot do

So shag as you have spent your day reflecting???

Virtuosa

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt OP and assume this was a joke

"Its been a good weekend of thinking about jesus from the crucifixion to the resurrection which is today

Resurrection was yesterday fella.

You should google it."

Yes but you still remember it today easter monday is about the commemoration of the resurrection.

By *U1966Man  over a year ago

Devon

He nailed it

ashby de la zouch

"He nailed it

"

He's still hanging in there

ashby de la zouch

[Removed by poster at 13/04/20 21:10:01]

Swindon

Tomorrow's another day,

hopefully a different record he will play.

F*ck me ! I'm a poet & didn't know it.

» Add a new message to this topic