FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I've been in this room now for just over three weeks

I've been in this room now for just over three weeks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've ventured out to tescos to get my essential food shopping but in this time have hardly had a conversation, the weather is keeping me sane, what keeps you sane?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was never sane in the first place

"I've ventured out to tescos to get my essential food shopping but in this time have hardly had a conversation, the weather is keeping me sane, what keeps you sane? "

You sure you’re sane?

By *rindiMan  over a year ago

chester

Exercise, if i didnt train i would be seriously down.

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

Just go out. Everybody has. I don't think anybody is staying in their room or house all day.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I've ventured out to tescos to get my essential food shopping but in this time have hardly had a conversation, the weather is keeping me sane, what keeps you sane? "

That’s probably the same for a lot of people right now. At least you have a balcony and a sea view

"I was never sane in the first place "
I know how you feel I lost the plot a long time ago

"I've ventured out to tescos to get my essential food shopping but in this time have hardly had a conversation, the weather is keeping me sane, what keeps you sane?

That’s probably the same for a lot of people right now. At least you have a balcony and a sea view"

i have a gorgeous view no balcony though just a large window that opens right back

"I've ventured out to tescos to get my essential food shopping but in this time have hardly had a conversation, the weather is keeping me sane, what keeps you sane?

You sure you’re sane? "

my shrink says i am i believe her

really tell me more

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

My dogs and job keep me sane along with my phone and the internet.

"My dogs and job keep me sane along with my phone and the internet."
how many dogs do you have

Really feel for you, I have a small garden so that has helped and Daily walks, I make sure to say hello to everyone I pass at 2meters as think it’s a hard lonely time for everyone xx

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"Just go out. Everybody has. I don't think anybody is staying in their room or house all day."

Only essential trips.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Just go out. Everybody has. I don't think anybody is staying in their room or house all day."

I have four neighbours who haven't left their houses at all for 21 days.

Insanity is defined as - repeating

the same thing over and over, and expecting different results...

That's probably what everyone feels for that split second upon waking up before realising everything as we know it has changed.

Really feel for you, I have a small garden so that has helped and Daily walks, I make sure to say hello to everyone I pass at 2meters as think it’s a hard lonely time for everyone xx"

it is and you're right and i smile to or say good morning but I've been going early morning or late at night so haven't hardly seen anyone except d*unks loads of d*unks in Torquay

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Everybody hasn’t.

If you do go out then keep within the rules. They are there for a reason.

I take pleasure from the little things, I focus on the positive and count my blessings. I’m enjoying conversations, books, music, films, snoozing, puzzles. So many things

"Just go out. Everybody has. I don't think anybody is staying in their room or house all day.

I have four neighbours who haven't left their houses at all for 21 days. "

I've seen loads of vulnerable people out more people should be volunteering to do neighbours shopping, i certainly would if i had vulnerable neighbours

By *unkym34Man  over a year ago

London

the voices in my head

"I've ventured out to tescos to get my essential food shopping but in this time have hardly had a conversation, the weather is keeping me sane, what keeps you sane? the voices in my head "
really i get those

"Just go out. Everybody has. I don't think anybody is staying in their room or house all day.

I have four neighbours who haven't left their houses at all for 21 days. I've seen loads of vulnerable people out more people should be volunteering to do neighbours shopping, i certainly would if i had vulnerable neighbours "

As being off work nearly 2 months, I have been helping neighbours with odd tasks, shopping etc. Managed to get some set up with deliveries of prescriptions and things.

I have four neighbours who haven't left their houses at all for 21 days. I've seen loads of vulnerable people out more people should be volunteering to do neighbours shopping, i certainly would if i had vulnerable neighbours

As being off work nearly 2 months, I have been helping neighbours with odd tasks, shopping etc. Managed to get some set up with deliveries of prescriptions and things. "

well done you

I have four neighbours who haven't left their houses at all for 21 days. I've seen loads of vulnerable people out more people should be volunteering to do neighbours shopping, i certainly would if i had vulnerable neighbours

As being off work nearly 2 months, I have been helping neighbours with odd tasks, shopping etc. Managed to get some set up with deliveries of prescriptions and things. well done you "

Hasn't been out of altruism, combination of not wanting them to go catch then spread along with I'm wanting to keep busy

I have a large garden to enjoy and playing my music keeps me sane.

Especially looking forward to tonight, have arranged to do a little concert for my friends through Video call cyber party

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Me and you both sister

"I have a large garden to enjoy and playing my music keeps me sane.

Especially looking forward to tonight, have arranged to do a little concert for my friends through Video call cyber party "

very inventive hope it goes well

As being off work nearly 2 months, I have been helping neighbours with odd tasks, shopping etc. Managed to get some set up with deliveries of prescriptions and things. well done you

Hasn't been out of altruism, combination of not wanting them to go catch then spread along with I'm wanting to keep busy "

doesn't matter it was a good deed well done

By *olarbear73Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Music and funny videos of animals experiencing lockdown with their owners at home

"Music and funny videos of animals experiencing lockdown with their owners at home "
i haven't heard music for ages maybe I'll put my headphones on a boogey naked around the room

The only thing keep me from going stir crazy is work....trying to keep people out of hospital..im ok when im out at work but when im home its hard but no doubt will get through the other side in a few months time.x

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Quite often it can be fab that keeps me sane

What's this sane everyone is going on about

"Quite often it can be fab that keeps me sane"
exactly this

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"My dogs and job keep me sane along with my phone and the internet.how many dogs do you have "

2 dogs. Meant to get another in July from down south but that might be on hold now

"My dogs and job keep me sane along with my phone and the internet.how many dogs do you have

2 dogs. Meant to get another in July from down south but that might be on hold now"

ahhh ok what breed?

Were busy with two nippers and their mum so its constantly on the go here. And no, before you all ask, its not like "that" lol

S

"Were busy with two nippers and their mum so its constantly on the go here. And no, before you all ask, its not like "that" lol

S"

ahh ok i wasn't going to ask

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

london

I talk to myself, no you don't, yes I do....

» Add a new message to this topic