FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why oh why.....

Why oh why.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve got to ask.... those of you that are still requesting to meet/ still meeting, why are you doing it? I guess I’m intrigued by the reasoning..... ladies and gents the floor is open......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

God knows. I’ve had so many men ask for a meet. I like to ask them how it’s possible to meet during a nation wide lockdown. Easy, apparently!

By *d4fun73Man  over a year ago

Shipley

"I’ve got to ask.... those of you that are still requesting to meet/ still meeting, why are you doing it? I guess I’m intrigued by the reasoning..... ladies and gents the floor is open......"

I doubt you will get a reply from those who are looking to meet...

"God knows. I’ve had so many men ask for a meet. I like to ask them how it’s possible to meet during a nation wide lockdown. Easy, apparently! "

I’m sure the roads are quiet which will allow them to get to you quicker it’s just so mental

I’ve been meeting about 10 guys a week in the local dogging spot. We just cut holes in our facemasks and always remember to wash our hands

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

And I just used the report button for somebody who is looking to meet and got an instant block, which means I can't keep an eye on them. I think it is a shame if we are being blocked from people we report for meeting

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

Between all the bareback threads and guys still expecting to meet I have built up a portfolio of people that I shall never be playing with

"I’ve been meeting about 10 guys a week in the local dogging spot. We just cut holes in our facemasks and always remember to wash our hands"

Lies.

I already know you’re a catter

"I’ve been meeting about 10 guys a week in the local dogging spot. We just cut holes in our facemasks and always remember to wash our hands

Lies.

I already know you’re a catter "

Update on the cat situ, there’s a really fluffy one swanning about now

"I’ve been meeting about 10 guys a week in the local dogging spot. We just cut holes in our facemasks and always remember to wash our hands

Lies.

I already know you’re a catter

Update on the cat situ, there’s a really fluffy one swanning about now "

You’re a catvert!

I bet you have a ball of wool fetish too

"And I just used the report button for somebody who is looking to meet and got an instant block, which means I can't keep an eye on them. I think it is a shame if we are being blocked from people we report for meeting"

Why would you keep an eye on them?

"I’ve been meeting about 10 guys a week in the local dogging spot. We just cut holes in our facemasks and always remember to wash our hands"

I don’t believe you :p

Because they like catching something. In this case maybe covid?

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

It’s like Russian roulette and other standard answers.

Same as the long profile thread answer I just posted.....

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

There's stupid guys still meeting, because there's stupid women still meeting. Simples!!!

And as for barebacking..........!!

By *icoleAndLisaTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

"I’ve got to ask.... those of you that are still requesting to meet/ still meeting, why are you doing it? I guess I’m intrigued by the reasoning..... ladies and gents the floor is open......"

I had one tell me he was an NHS worker, got tested every day and was clear. I didn't believe him for a minute, but it got me thinking...

The week before lockdown occurred, I had a couple of meets. My reasoning was that I was still being expected to work and meet customers, and so I was putting myself at risk anyway. Besides, what was the point in me doing my bit when I'd driven past a local Wetherspoons twice that day, and the car park was just as full as usual?

Since the lockdown, I've successfully isolated apart from shopping and immediate family. I'd be putting myself and others at additional risk if I went out unnecessarily.

But what about the shop workers, hospital staff, bus drivers, emergency services and everyone else who's still being expected to put themselves at risk every day for the sake of the rest of us, but is still prohibited from meeting anyone socially the rest of the time? Seems a little unfair to me. All risk, but no reward.

Rules are rules, as far as the site is concerned. I've reported several people once I've explained the rules to them and they've still made it plain that they want to meet on a specific date (usually today or tomorrow) before lockdown ends.

But maybe (just maybe) that's why some of the people who are still looking for meets are doing it.

Ask Charles Darwin.

» Add a new message to this topic