FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Observations on Fab during theses strange times

Observations on Fab during theses strange times

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ladies really do have their work cut out to find a proper match on here, as much as proper guys have their work cut out to be noticed. A friend on here regularly keeps me updated with some of the absolute gems of messages she receives and it honestly never ceases to amaze me, usual case of uninspired, disrespectful, clueless and desperate approaches she gets bombarded with daily, frequently over and over again from guys just not taking no (or being blanked) for an answer.

It’s been really interesting during the lock down, initially as people got bored/lonely message chats were flowing more than normal for me, I think my polite and respectful manner was standing me out from the crowd and my inbox was starting to ping with responses. But as the weeks go by more and more guys have joined, seriously diluting my chances of standing out again.

As new ladies join, they stand out to the masses of guys that are now on here more frequently, scouring the profiles like a pack of starving, feral dogs searching for food. The end result.......women getting put off before they get going.

Anyway, that’s my take on it......be good to chat to get some feedback.

Naughty42 x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nvisible_beardMan  over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

Thanks for letting us know

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Havent noticed any change really other than the requests to meet have reduced although not disappeared completely sadly

"Havent noticed any change really other than the requests to meet have reduced although not disappeared completely sadly "

Hey thanks for looking. I think it’s provably something a bit evident on singles profiles!! Enjoy your naked sunbathing, I’ll be in the garden too today albeit with a shovel in my hand

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hang on my violin is somewhere...

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

You have hit the nail bang on the head.

When I was on as a single fem, I was absoloutely inundated with pathetic messages, and sometimes had to bulk delete. The genuine guys sadly have their work cut out.

You'be nade a good move OP ny contributing in the forum, it's a good way of getting your personality across to others.

Good luck OP.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

That's 2 minutes i won't be getting back..

I've never had any desperate messages but if you're a woman and desperate please don't hesitate

By *DreamOfGenieWoman  over a year ago

London

I don't think it's changed during lockdown - getting ridiculous messages, unsolicited dick pics and copy and pasted one liners is nothing new!

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"That's 2 minutes i won't be getting back.."

By *nkforthekinkMan  over a year ago

london/fareham

Iv noticed the “hot pic” section during these mental times aren’t hot!

One tip for new fabbers........

Please remember that you can’t unsee things

Its not like women can just block all guys and just message the ones their interested in ... But that would be far less drama I guess

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I’ve just noticed more new and overly horny numpties, appearing on the forums and in turn chat rooms. From my own personal experience though nothin has changed. I still log on for a laugh, natter and flirt

Lost my attention span there...

All I can say is 'up your game'

Apart from a little more attention seeking going on I cannot say I have noticed dramatic changes.

New faces are good.

I rarely get messages anyway because I am indeed a miserable bitch and not up for a lot

By *ueen of sleezeWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

An opening line of cracking tits can I cum over them

Well just shows me that we will have nothing in common

Engage my mind then everything else will follow

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Why worry about how others act though OP?

I'm a firm believer in the only person that can "spoil" your experience of the site is you - it's an easy, and lazy, conclusion to jump to that the hoards of other guys are "ruining" your chances - but in my experience if you find the right attitude, approach and expectations for yourself, no-one ruins a thing.

It all comes down to how you view the site - see it as "work" or "being an effort" and it will be exactly that - take a more laid back approach and enjoy it for what it is, as it is, and it doesn't seem that way at all.

"That's 2 minutes i won't be getting back.."

Well I tried to keep it brief for those with short little spans of attention

"An opening line of cracking tits can I cum over them

Well just shows me that we will have nothing in common

Engage my mind then everything else will follow "

That’s what’s I do, engage the mind, just getting the message seen is tricky

Thank you for the response

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Why worry about how others act though OP?

I'm a firm believer in the only person that can "spoil" your experience of the site is you - it's an easy, and lazy, conclusion to jump to that the hoards of other guys are "ruining" your chances - but in my experience if you find the right attitude, approach and expectations for yourself, no-one ruins a thing.

It all comes down to how you view the site - see it as "work" or "being an effort" and it will be exactly that - take a more laid back approach and enjoy it for what it is, as it is, and it doesn't seem that way at all."

Absolutely this

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I think there are more wanting online fun - but that’s safe enough. Not my thing though.

I do think it’s brought a lot of people back out of boredom. Being bored and messaging someone because of it isn’t very flattering though

Other than that it’s pretty much the same.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I think there are more wanting online fun - but that’s safe enough. Not my thing though.

I do think it’s brought a lot of people back out of boredom. Being bored and messaging someone because of it isn’t very flattering though

Other than that it’s pretty much the same. "

Indeed it has

Its only as much work as you make it though. Ive met some great people who had no trouble standing out. There seems to be an element of right place right time for me though or just good old fashioned luck

For me it’s been better these past few weeks, normally inbox is overflowing with meet me now type messages and now less messages and more of the type of messages that I actually want to reply to

"Its only as much work as you make it though. Ive met some great people who had no trouble standing out. There seems to be an element of right place right time for me though or just good old fashioned luck "
exactly this it really is luck that the woman sees your message and then subsequently others, the first few messages once shes read and replied are the ones that count

"You have hit the nail bang on the head.

When I was on as a single fem, I was absoloutely inundated with pathetic messages, and sometimes had to bulk delete. The genuine guys sadly have their work cut out.

You'be nade a good move OP ny contributing in the forum, it's a good way of getting your personality across to others.

Good luck OP."

Thank you for your response, looking at some of the other responses I’m either expecting too much or not doing enough

"Its only as much work as you make it though. Ive met some great people who had no trouble standing out. There seems to be an element of right place right time for me though or just good old fashioned luck "

I think you’re absolutely right, my first time on here I met two great ladies who I was able to meet with numerous times and we always had a blast, both said that my approach was what made me stand out but what made my message stand out.....maybe it didn’t, maybe they saw it by sheer chance

» Add a new message to this topic