FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sex and social justice

Sex and social justice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is going to be a rant. I have seen plenty of guys creating threads on why women are not meeting Asian guys, black guys are whatever and calling all these women racist.

I am an Asian myself and I find this to be wrong on so many levels.

There is a line between freedom and equality. In some places, you need to give importance to equality/social justice and in other places, you need to give importance to freedom.

For things which involve fundamental rights or something that is vital for livelihood, equality should be given importance. A hiring company might say that it is within their freedom to hire employees only from one race or to promote people or give pay rise only to one race. But job is fundamental to living and we should fight against this kind of discrimination. A supermarket/restaurant/hospital saying they won't let people from a particular race inside? Fight against it. Food and healthcare are your fundamental rights.

But SEX IS NOT YOUR FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT. In cases like this, individual freedom prevails over equality. Maybe you will see more women interested in Asian men if you visit Asia. Even you will have preference and a specific things which attract you. It may not be race. But something else. In the end, it is a biological thing on which one doesn't have control over. What you are asking is something like "Hey ladies. Men from X race are not getting enough sex. Maybe you should all open up to them. If not, you are racist" One cannot force themselves to like a person. You have met plenty of women in your life. Will you be open to sleep with everyone? You have your own preferences right?

People like you are the reason why the term 'SJW' has become a joke and an object of ridicule. Instead of fighting against discrimination in hiring and pay gaps, people are fighting for justice in sexual preference, or why a person from a particular race is getting killed off in a TV show or why a TV show taken in New York in the 90s did not have enough racial diversity in their main characters.

If you really care about social justice, don't bring it into these silly things. If many women on fab do not want to sleep with you, go outside, talk to people and try to impress them with your charm. And most importantly, respect the choice of women.

Rant ends.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yea people, get it together!

Jeez

Condense all down to - equal opportunity, not equality of outcome. And that's accross the board of everything you talked/ranted about.

"This is going to be a rant. I have seen plenty of guys creating threads on why women are not meeting Asian guys, black guys are whatever and calling all these women racist.

I am an Asian myself and I find this to be wrong on so many levels.

There is a line between freedom and equality. In some places, you need to give importance to equality/social justice and in other places, you need to give importance to freedom.

For things which involve fundamental rights or something that is vital for livelihood, equality should be given importance. A hiring company might say that it is within their freedom to hire employees only from one race or to promote people or give pay rise only to one race. But job is fundamental to living and we should fight against this kind of discrimination. A supermarket/restaurant/hospital saying they won't let people from a particular race inside? Fight against it. Food and healthcare are your fundamental rights.

But SEX IS NOT YOUR FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT. In cases like this, individual freedom prevails over equality. Maybe you will see more women interested in Asian men if you visit Asia. Even you will have preference and a specific things which attract you. It may not be race. But something else. In the end, it is a biological thing on which one doesn't have control over. What you are asking is something like "Hey ladies. Men from X race are not getting enough sex. Maybe you should all open up to them. If not, you are racist" One cannot force themselves to like a person. You have met plenty of women in your life. Will you be open to sleep with everyone? You have your own preferences right?

People like you are the reason why the term 'SJW' has become a joke and an object of ridicule. Instead of fighting against discrimination in hiring and pay gaps, people are fighting for justice in sexual preference, or why a person from a particular race is getting killed off in a TV show or why a TV show taken in New York in the 90s did not have enough racial diversity in their main characters.

If you really care about social justice, don't bring it into these silly things. If many women on fab do not want to sleep with you, go outside, talk to people and try to impress them with your charm. And most importantly, respect the choice of women.

Rant ends."

some guys can't take rejection so they blame everthing but themselves and their approach to women

"Condense all down to - equal opportunity, not equality of outcome. And that's accross the board of everything you talked/ranted about. "

Yes. I believe in equality of opportunity over outcome. In this case, equality in opportunity also doesn't matter. A woman states in her profile that she is not interested in Asian men and asks them not to message her. It could be considered as not giving the opportunity to Asian men. But I think that she is still within her rights to do that. When it comes to sex, even equality of opportunity is not something we should be really worried about.

"some guys can't take rejection so they blame everthing but themselves and their approach to women "

True for some guys. But there will be plenty of genuinely good guys in different races who cannot message some women because the women are not interested in people of their race. But learn to accept it and not make a big deal out of it.

"Condense all down to - equal opportunity, not equality of outcome. And that's accross the board of everything you talked/ranted about.

Yes. I believe in equality of opportunity over outcome. In this case, equality in opportunity also doesn't matter. A woman states in her profile that she is not interested in Asian men and asks them not to message her. It could be considered as not giving the opportunity to Asian men. But I think that she is still within her rights to do that. When it comes to sex, even equality of opportunity is not something we should be really worried about."

I'm with you on it all mate, men and women have their own preferences, that doesn't make them racist or biggoted. Was just giving my unwanted opinions

"Condense all down to - equal opportunity, not equality of outcome. And that's accross the board of everything you talked/ranted about.

Yes. I believe in equality of opportunity over outcome. In this case, equality in opportunity also doesn't matter. A woman states in her profile that she is not interested in Asian men and asks them not to message her. It could be considered as not giving the opportunity to Asian men. But I think that she is still within her rights to do that. When it comes to sex, even equality of opportunity is not something we should be really worried about.

I'm with you on it all mate, men and women have their own preferences, that doesn't make them racist or biggoted. Was just giving my unwanted opinions "

No worries at all.

By *rindiMan  over a year ago

chester

There is only 1 Race

The human race.

The end.

Boils my piss the selfish shit i hear from people of all ethnicities.

» Add a new message to this topic