FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cuckolding meaning

Cuckolding meaning

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do this mean. "I'd like to cuckold a local guy who will be satisfied by my pleasure and fun on my terms"?

I know cuckolding is a thing on fab but I don't get it. I mean what appeals to women about it and what do it entail?

Also why is it called cuckolding and what exactly is the difference between a stag and a cuck?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

And if a stags partner is called a vixen then what is a cucks partner called?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's very psychological and more meaningful than just hook ups

As far as i'm aware a stag likes his vixen giving and getting pleasure. He might like to watch, encourage or join in.

A cuckold will be denied or humiliated in some way. It's much more about the turn on of seeing his wife being used possibly in a better or different way. Watching her get what she "wants" from someone able to give it to her, possibly more able.

The stag likes his wife having fun with another man but the cuck really gets off on his wife getting something he can't give her, or isn't giving her because he wants someone else to.

That's my take on it.

By *Ci LutherMan  over a year ago

Taunton

Never heard of it until a couple asked me to join them as her hubby is cuck ! Gotten to the point where she deliberately sends him out so we can be caught at it on his return... he absolutely loves it she’s his Mrs get ting sorted

Interesting

"As far as i'm aware a stag likes his vixen giving and getting pleasure. He might like to watch, encourage or join in.

A cuckold will be denied or humiliated in some way. It's much more about the turn on of seeing his wife being used possibly in a better or different way. Watching her get what she "wants" from someone able to give it to her, possibly more able.

The stag likes his wife having fun with another man but the cuck really gets off on his wife getting something he can't give her, or isn't giving her because he wants someone else to.

That's my take on it.

"

Pretty much sums it up

I wonder what appeals about it for the women. Do they enjoy humiliating their husbands or do that only appeal to the men.

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

Cuckold is a very old word from old English, although it's origin it's from the old French for cuckoo ... it being someone who is replacing you in the nest ... makes sense

cuckoo

Hailsham

"cuckoo "

No ... really

I have a passing interest in etymology

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

It interests me that most men on the thread see a cuck as someone who 'likes his wife to do this and that'..........

A cuck is HUMILIATED.

He is not allowed to take part even if he wants.

Role playing being humiliated isn't quite the same thing and believe me a woman cucking her husband doesn't ask for permission ...

Mind you .... what's in a name these days .....

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

When I was a child ....... I remember seeing the cuckold sign being made across a road to another man. It was just like the 'Devil Rock Music Sign' ....

Like horns....... two end fingers up n the thumb holding down the middle fingers.

Apparently this sign was made at males whose wives were unfaithful ......

It meant he was a cuckold..... or in todays parliance..... i've fucked yer missus.

Hailsham

"When I was a child ....... I remember seeing the cuckold sign being made across a road to another man. It was just like the 'Devil Rock Music Sign' ....

Like horns....... two end fingers up n the thumb holding down the middle fingers.

It meant he was a cuckold..... or in todays parliance..... i've fucked yer missus.

"

Exactly so ... as you say .. it seems to be a more role played fantasy now ... somewhat diluted from its original intent

"When I was a child ....... I remember seeing the cuckold sign being made across a road to another man. It was just like the 'Devil Rock Music Sign' ....

"

I learn something new everyday on here

Cuckold comes from the Greek word coucos that defines the sound of the bird cuckoo that has as a habit not to hatch its own eggs but leave them on the nests of other birds so they have to hatch them.

So I guess that makes a male "bull" the cuckoo

"So I guess that makes a male "bull" the cuckoo "

Or the woman I don't know

Either works both ways

"It interests me that most men on the thread see a cuck as someone who 'likes his wife to do this and that'..........

A cuck is HUMILIATED.

He is not allowed to take part even if he wants.

Role playing being humiliated isn't quite the same thing and believe me a woman cucking her husband doesn't ask for permission ...

Mind you .... what's in a name these days ..... "

But that's the point, the cuck wants to be humiliated to some extent. That's part of what turns him on/stimulates him mentally.

I wonder if i'm the norm? I love the idea of being the cuck or the bull. It's because i understand what really turns a cuck on that i feel as a bull i could deliver.

The idea of arriving home, walking through the door to hear your partner upstairs being fucked hard, the brd banging against the wall, her moaning and telling him to fuck her would have most men reaching for a gun. Many would run upstairs to confront them, some would go upstairs to join in. A cuck would be downstairs listening and imagining what position they were in from the noises. He might even slip out as they finished and arrive back home again later saying nothing!

» Add a new message to this topic