FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > the weather

the weather

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

does the weather afect your sex life , when its cold and damp do you turn off or is it a good excuse to find a hot body to warm you up and when its hot and sunny do you say cant be bothered its to warm or get down and dirty and steamy ,

was thinking about this last night in the bath lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

when it's cold it's always nice to share the body heat, when it's hot it's even nicer to have someone to rub in the suntan oil for or by lol and that oil seems to have pheromone's in it too lol

now thats what we think but have come across (pardon the pun ) people who just dont do one or the other very strange .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The weather does affect the frequency we do the tango yes, if its sunny, we often go out while our lad is at school and find a nice sunny spot ... I miss that in the winter

Tony

but dont you find in the winter jumping into a warm bed with a sexy partner is just as much fun keeping each other hot and horny ,

[Removed by poster at 28/09/09 14:02:26]

"but dont you find in the winter jumping into a warm bed with a sexy partner is just as much fun keeping each other hot and horny ,

"

Yeah, just not as good as having the sun on ya arse!

Tony

Yes the weather deff affects my mood sexually lol if its cold i cant be arsed and if its too warm the same applies lol xx

well there is that and flies and other nosy peeps looking on and when in the summer can you find a place thats quiet mind you leicester is more busy now than when i lived there and we live near the lakes and cant find any quiet spots ...anyone got any sugestions for outdoor fun spots lol

see just what i mean cant be arsed syndrome lol glad i dont suffer from it ha ha ha .

clacton on sea

been up to the lakes camping several times in the summer and found some lovely isolated spots deep in the moor's lol

you mean you actualy got there i wont even try its so busy i dont find it fun trying for hours to drive to the lakes then not find a place to park me car lol but have to agree some lovely camping spots once you get there

"you mean you actualy got there i wont even try its so busy i dont find it fun trying for hours to drive to the lakes then not find a place to park me car lol but have to agree some lovely camping spots once you get there "

We both have push bikes, and only 2-3 minutes ride we are near woods, and lots of secluded little places

Tony

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

in the bedroom with the curtains drawn and the lights off does it really matter what the weather is like?

clacton on sea

"in the bedroom with the curtains drawn and the lights off does it really matter what the weather is like? "

only if it's wetter indoors than it is outside lol

» Add a new message to this topic