FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Can anyone else be bothered

Can anyone else be bothered

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm meant to be working but I cant be bothered just not feeling it this morning can anyone else not be bothered

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope got absolutely zero motivation at the moment

Dont be like that guys. Pick your chin up

Be back to normal soon enough

Im also ment to be working. Ive not long got out of bed and not even showered yet Nikki x

You’ve just got to keep pushing on ,NEVER give up . You can do it

I've been off work for 4 months now. Going back on Thursday! I'm actually a little excited!

I'm not even sure if this is week 2 or 3

"I've been off work for 4 months now. Going back on Thursday! I'm actually a little excited! "

Good on you

It's really hard, I agree. But I've got deadlines to meet, and need to set a good example to my kids, so I'm forcing myself.

By *exySquirrelsCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"You’ve just got to keep pushing on ,NEVER give up . You can do it "

Exactly this! One foot in front of the other and keep going

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Wish had work to do, have to wait for this to be over to get a new role

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

It's 9 in the afternoon right?

I don't know what's happening anymore

Thank goodness I start a new job Thursday.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Try and keep a routine and stick to it and try to stay motivated. Put some lively music on, have a coffee and then make a start.

That's what I used to do when I worked from home in the financial sector.

Didn't always work mind you, but I tried.

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

I'm on holiday but still working.

It's all blurring into one big day!

"You’ve just got to keep pushing on ,NEVER give up . You can do it

Exactly this! One foot in front of the other and keep going "

Absolutely. Keep positive

I've worked 10 days straight now with out a break just keeping going incase they say I cant work at all and trying to make as much money as possible to get my family though this shit time but this morning it like I've hit a brick wall I couldnt be arsed to get out of bed. I got dressed sorted the children out and headed our to work but I'm now on site and even making a mix of cement just seems like to much effort

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

I've written a to do list, that's a start isn't it?

Jo x

By *exySquirrelsCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I've written a to do list, that's a start isn't it?

Jo x "

Doing better than us today! X

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

"I've worked 10 days straight now with out a break just keeping going incase they say I cant work at all and trying to make as much money as possible to get my family though this shit time but this morning it like I've hit a brick wall I couldnt be arsed to get out of bed. I got dressed sorted the children out and headed our to work but I'm now on site and even making a mix of cement just seems like to much effort "

Come on, just a little blip, you can do it, stick some decent music on and avoid the news. Happy mixing. Jo x

"I've worked 10 days straight now with out a break just keeping going incase they say I cant work at all and trying to make as much money as possible to get my family though this shit time but this morning it like I've hit a brick wall I couldnt be arsed to get out of bed. I got dressed sorted the children out and headed our to work but I'm now on site and even making a mix of cement just seems like to much effort

Come on, just a little blip, you can do it, stick some decent music on and avoid the news. Happy mixing. Jo x"

Radio is on coffee in hand I'm sure I will pick up in a bit

Thank you sweet

It's easy to fall into complacency. But we have to keep motivated. Have some coffee and sit in agarden/ near an open window / on your door step. I'm lucky to have a garden.

Keep on keeping on! X

Rem_mber your reason for motivation, there's always a root for it for everyone, inspire yourself that you've come this far, you can re-establish your hunger to get on top of it all, be nice to yourself, don't be too self critical and drain your energy, I'm sure you're doing as good as anyone through all of this, keep positive

By *ewrocksWoman  over a year ago

button moon

I finished work at 1 am, trying to house work but tired and cba.

Preston

"I've worked 10 days straight now with out a break just keeping going incase they say I cant work at all and trying to make as much money as possible to get my family though this shit time but this morning it like I've hit a brick wall I couldnt be arsed to get out of bed. I got dressed sorted the children out and headed our to work but I'm now on site and even making a mix of cement just seems like to much effort

Come on, just a little blip, you can do it, stick some decent music on and avoid the news. Happy mixing. Jo x

Thank you sweet "

Oh lovely, maybe 10 days straight is too much. We all need down time. I had to take a 'me day' on Sunday.

X

Thank you sweet

Oh lovely, maybe 10 days straight is too much. We all need down time. I had to take a 'me day' on Sunday.

X"

I have 5 children no such thing as a me day lol

By *irewolffMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Im lucky in a sense that I am havent been in my job since Oct 17! Getting pressure from company doc to start back soon...I think thats a terrible idea.

I am just back from my run..doing kettlebells weights in my kitchen. Decided I need to go back to exercise and build myself into a new routine seeing as I cant go to gym.

Ditch the work. Its a lovely spring morning out there.

MsD x

Preston

Thank you sweet

X

I have 5 children no such thing as a me day lol"

No. But not going to work is important too. That said, with 5 children, maybe work is a rest! Are they in school still?

By *ewrocksWoman  over a year ago

button moon

Thank you sweet

X

I have 5 children no such thing as a me day lol"

I've got one and since lock down I can't get 5mins to myself, you've no chance

I have a list of online courses I need to trudge through, so I’ll have to get into gear and get them done.

By *ik MMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

Today is the beginning of my 4th week working at home. I’m snowed under and barely keeping my head above water.

There is little I can do about this situation so my can’t be botheredness has manifested itself in other ways. I haven’t shaved since day one, rarely get dressed and have severed all non essential contact with the outside world.

I know what I’m doing is unhealthy but it’s my way of dealing with what’s going on. That said, I’m not sure how detached I’ll be when we come out the other side.

Thank you sweet

X

I have 5 children no such thing as a me day lol

No. But not going to work is important too. That said, with 5 children, maybe work is a rest! Are they in school still?"

Fortunately my late wifes mother and father have moved in with me on a temporary basis once the schools closed down to help home school and look after them so I could still work. Ita been a grewy help but living with the in laws isnt easy

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Had a no motivation day last Friday .. but up and at it again now

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Off today and tomorrow so fortunately don't have said dillema

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I have this week off and I’m happy about that

By *ourayloversCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

(Lou) I'm meant to be working too, just got no motivation

"Dont be like that guys. Pick your chin up

Be back to normal soon enough"

Definitely this

Preston

"

No. But not going to work is important too. That said, with 5 children, maybe work is a rest! Are they in school still?

Fortunately my late wifes mother and father have moved in with me on a temporary basis once the schools closed down to help home school and look after them so I could still work. Ita been a grewy help but living with the in laws isnt easy "

Gosh, I imagine that is hard work. How lovely for the children and you though. Well done on staying sane xxx

"

Fortunately my late wifes mother and father have moved in with me on a temporary basis once the schools closed down to help home school and look after them so I could still work. Ita been a grewy help but living with the in laws isnt easy

Gosh, I imagine that is hard work. How lovely for the children and you though. Well done on staying sane xxx"

Who said I was sane that's a vicious lie lol

Nope, been off work for 2 weeks on lockdown. Officially on my Easter leave now (but still in lockdown too) for 2 weeks (this is coming out of my annual leave!) and have to go into work to give my supervisor a handover of what I did the one day she wasnt there and I was last month!

Preston

"

Gosh, I imagine that is hard work. How lovely for the children and you though. Well done on staying sane xxx

Who said I was sane that's a vicious lie lol "

That's a fair point.

"

Who said I was sane that's a vicious lie lol

That's a fair point. "

Hence the smile pic I've just posted lol

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

It's ok to feel that you can't be bothered occasionally and even give in to it and do nothing for one odd day but it's a slippery slope to depression so best to try to fight it or it can become a habit.

Good luck

By *ourayloversCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

(Lou) just been told that I am being furloughed from monday

By *orny IrishMan  over a year ago

Rural Wiltshire

I have to admit I am struggling and it seems to be getting worse every day.

We have a huge blackboard in the kitchen, so i(mrs) have done a scedule for my days and am trying to stick to it.

Breakfast

Spinning

Bums n tums

Shower

Diy around the house...

Every so often do a bit of a pamper session to cheer myself up in the midst of all this doom and gloom.

By *orny IrishMan  over a year ago

Rural Wiltshire

"We have a huge blackboard in the kitchen, so i(mrs) have done a scedule for my days and am trying to stick to it.

Breakfast

Spinning

Bums n tums

Shower

Diy around the house...

Every so often do a bit of a pamper session to cheer myself up in the midst of all this doom and gloom. "

Do you need a hand with you bum or the shower bit?

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I was like that yesterday. Now I'm behind with work. Pfffft

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I am definitely not bothered now... it's been a busy afternoon and my brain has had enough

Only got to survive up to 5...

» Add a new message to this topic