FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > For those who.....

For those who.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

.....have gone without sex for a while, how does the thought of having it again make you feel?

Excited?

Anxious?

Indifferent?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I'm excited about physically reconnecting again with my fellas, we speak everyday anyway but a long cuddle will be very special

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Sex - indifferent

I’m just craving physical contact

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A cuddle would be amazing

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Indifferent, take it or leave it leaning to the latter at the moment

Excited - very

I’ll throw my hat in.....I’m not feeling good about it at all, to be honest.

I’ve no desire to be forever celibate but concern about being a let-down almost makes me want to not even try meeting anyone.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Excited. Very excited

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Wet

"I’ll throw my hat in.....I’m not feeling good about it at all, to be honest.

I’ve no desire to be forever celibate but concern about being a let-down almost makes me want to not even try meeting anyone."

Why would you let them down?

"Sex - indifferent

I’m just craving physical contact "

This

I’ve no desire to be forever celibate but concern about being a let-down almost makes me want to not even try meeting anyone.

Why would you let them down?"

I wouldn’t put money on me giving a marathon performance after 15+ months

I wouldn’t put money on me giving a marathon performance after 15+ months"

I’m not sure anyone would expect that. You’re probably putting more pressure on yourself. Just aim for something fun and relaxed. It might not need a marathon

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I wouldn’t put money on me giving a marathon performance after 15+ months"

Personally I think marathon penetrative sex is overrated. Plus there's other ways to please someone than with your dick.

It's been nearly five years, I barely think about it at all these days. That said, when I do think about the possibility of getting laid it's massive anxiety time.

Personally I think marathon penetrative sex is overrated. Plus there's other ways to please someone than with your dick. "

I completely agree and I’m certainly not stingey when it comes to oral as I love going down on a woman; but there’s likely to be some expectation around penetration and not knowing what that may be is troubling.

I know this is mostly born from a confidence thing (or lack thereof) as in my past I’ve not had any problem; but neither my looks not my fitness are what they were 20 years ago, so capability gets doubted.

I’ve gone through periods of over a year without having sex so it’s no odds to me.

I do want to have a nice fuck though when we can start mixing with people again.

By *oneyjule65Couple  over a year ago

Halifax

Personally I think marathon penetrative sex is overrated. Plus there's other ways to please someone than with your dick. "

Exactly this (Mrs) long sessions are overrated..

Got lockdowned the week I wanted to meet my Mr somebody.. Gutted but playing safe.. So he must be a good egg.. X still in contact

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Personally I think marathon penetrative sex is overrated. Plus there's other ways to please someone than with your dick.

I completely agree and I’m certainly not stingey when it comes to oral as I love going down on a woman; but there’s likely to be some expectation around penetration and not knowing what that may be is troubling.

I know this is mostly born from a confidence thing (or lack thereof) as in my past I’ve not had any problem; but neither my looks not my fitness are what they were 20 years ago, so capability gets doubted."

The best way to know is to talk to them. We're not monsters and I know personally I wouldn't want to be getting into bed with someone who was stressing themselves out over what they thought I might expect when the truth most likely is that I'm there because I click with them, not because I have expectations of some sort of sex god.

I know this is mostly born from a confidence thing (or lack thereof) as in my past I’ve not had any problem; but neither my looks not my fitness are what they were 20 years ago, so capability gets doubted.

The best way to know is to talk to them. We're not monsters and I know personally I wouldn't want to be getting into bed with someone who was stressing themselves out over what they thought I might expect when the truth most likely is that I'm there because I click with them, not because I have expectations of some sort of sex god."

» Add a new message to this topic