FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > embarasing bodies

embarasing bodies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ub bbw OP   Woman  over a year ago

oldbury

Evening everyone Im watching this on tv and cringing at some of it but am always curious as to why these people are sometimes not always too worried to go to their doctors but are more than happy to flop it all out on national tv. Dont get me wrong i think its brave but i dont get it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lol watching it, the guy who thinks not being able to see his cock, for want of better words because he's stuffed his face throughout his life untill his stomach has covered his cock is amusing to say the least I love plooks and puss

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Evening everyone Im watching this on tv and cringing at some of it but am always curious as to why these people are sometimes not always too worried to go to their doctors but are more than happy to flop it all out on national tv. Dont get me wrong i think its brave but i dont get it. "

I dont get it, your too embarressed to go to your doctor but you will stick your arse with piles hanging out on national television

Two words "prolapsed pussey"

[Removed by poster at 15/05/12 20:49:22]

"Evening everyone Im watching this on tv and cringing at some of it but am always curious as to why these people are sometimes not always too worried to go to their doctors but are more than happy to flop it all out on national tv. Dont get me wrong i think its brave but i dont get it.

I dont get it, your too embarressed to go to your doctor but you will stick your arse with piles hanging out on national television "

I can't help it,I'm shy that's all,lol.

oldbury

i missed the prolapsed pussy but am kinda glad

"i missed the prolapsed pussy but am kinda glad "
Traumatic and I don't even own one

That program makes me wanna BOOOOAK!

oldbury

the boob examination bit was interesting tho as i have never been shown how to do it properly despite asking my nurse the other day if i could be shown as i ahve rather large boobs and am always worried about them

"the boob examination bit was interesting tho as i have never been shown how to do it properly despite asking my nurse the other day if i could be shown as i ahve rather large boobs and am always worried about them"
Thank god I'm here! expert boob checker madame!

oldbury

"the boob examination bit was interesting tho as i have never been shown how to do it properly despite asking my nurse the other day if i could be shown as i ahve rather large boobs and am always worried about them Thank god I'm here! expert boob checker madame! "

now theres an offer

"the boob examination bit was interesting tho as i have never been shown how to do it properly despite asking my nurse the other day if i could be shown as i ahve rather large boobs and am always worried about them Thank god I'm here! expert boob checker madame!

now theres an offer"

I'm doing this for your good madame! What hardon

oldbury

"the boob examination bit was interesting tho as i have never been shown how to do it properly despite asking my nurse the other day if i could be shown as i ahve rather large boobs and am always worried about them Thank god I'm here! expert boob checker madame!

now theres an offer I'm doing this for your good madame! What hardon "

well you brightened up my evening with your offer

The guy with the split in the end of his willy looked a bit painful xx

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"Evening everyone Im watching this on tv and cringing at some of it but am always curious as to why these people are sometimes not always too worried to go to their doctors but are more than happy to flop it all out on national tv. Dont get me wrong i think its brave but i dont get it.

I dont get it, your too embarressed to go to your doctor but you will stick your arse with piles hanging out on national television "

We live in a 'wanabee a celebrity' society.....some people are so desperate to be noticed they would rather get their deformed bits out on TV than visit a GP.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

oh craping ball bags!!!! i missed it

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I dont get it, your too embarressed to go to your doctor but you will stick your arse with piles hanging out on national television

We live in a 'wanabee a celebrity' society.....some people are so desperate to be noticed they would rather get their deformed bits out on TV than visit a GP."

Maybe in the hope that their piles will win a half million pound contract with the promise of additional exposure in the US?

Forum Mod

I love the programme

I know someone that went on it too

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I love the programme

I know someone that went on it too "

How is Robs prolapse?

although there is one good thing about that program..... it does make you feel a lot better about your own body.

Forum Mod

"I love the programme

I know someone that went on it too

How is Robs prolapse?"

Ohh you recognised him?

It was only his arse on show

» Add a new message to this topic