FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > are you addicted ?

are you addicted ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *layfullsam OP   Man  over a year ago

Solihull

To Texts

On average how many do you receive and send per day ?

Do you regularly check your phone or cant be arsed either way

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ive not counted.. but yeah im a text a hollic

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

because we live apart, texting is the best way to keep in touch, so we can send 100's a day, easily

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I love texting as a form of communication - its quick, practical and it is non intrusive, the other person can choose when to respond.

mullinwire

"I love texting as a form of communication - its quick, practical and it is non intrusive, the other person can choose when to respond. "

no they cant! they have to do it immediately! lol

Solihull

"I love texting as a form of communication - its quick, practical and it is non intrusive, the other person can choose when to respond. "
wish we could text te he

"I love texting as a form of communication - its quick, practical and it is non intrusive, the other person can choose when to respond.

no they cant! they have to do it immediately! lol"

lol, I tend to reply as soon as I can, agreed

"I love texting as a form of communication - its quick, practical and it is non intrusive, the other person can choose when to respond. wish we could text te he"
When you say that it sounds incredibly naughty

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Only text when i just want to say one quick thing. If i want to talk to someone i pick up the phone and speak into it. Not sure if its an age thing but i just cant be doing with this texting lark

Solihull

"I love texting as a form of communication - its quick, practical and it is non intrusive, the other person can choose when to respond. wish we could text te heWhen you say that it sounds incredibly naughty"
it might just be, i could whisper sweet texts to get you in the mood for lurve lol

mullinwire

"Only text when i just want to say one quick thing. If i want to talk to someone i pick up the phone and speak into it. Not sure if its an age thing but i just cant be doing with this texting lark"

thats fine and dandy, and i do, tbh, as sometimes its easier than someone texting back asking you what you mean.

but gets a little expensive ringing irish/english mobiles from either country lol

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

No....because I have a life....and work to keep me occupied.

"Only text when i just want to say one quick thing. If i want to talk to someone i pick up the phone and speak into it. Not sure if its an age thing but i just cant be doing with this texting lark

thats fine and dandy, and i do, tbh, as sometimes its easier than someone texting back asking you what you mean.

but gets a little expensive ringing irish/english mobiles from either country lol"

Occasionally i will have a kind of text chat, but its only once in a blue moon. plus everyone i know takes the piss cause i spell each word out properly so i tend not to bother

or it could just be ive got no friends to text anyway

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

Been known to knock a few out!

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

only learnt to text when I joined fab

mullinwire

"Only text when i just want to say one quick thing. If i want to talk to someone i pick up the phone and speak into it. Not sure if its an age thing but i just cant be doing with this texting lark

but gets a little expensive ringing irish/english mobiles from either country lol

Occasionally i will have a kind of text chat, but its only once in a blue moon. plus everyone i know takes the piss cause i spell each word out properly so i tend not to bother"

i use predictive texting, and never use abbreviations anyway.

hate those that do

mullinwire

"No....because I have a life....and work to keep me occupied."

and yet you have time to go on the forums.

and, if i could be arsed, i would write the same response to your post on the fabbing pics thread also

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

Textahollic here (bunk) probably about 50-100 texts a day on average

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

If I do about a dozen texts a month, I've been busy!

Seriously, as phone keypads seem to get smaller, and my thumbs appear to grow, texting can be a right pain!

However, I use a phone as... a Phone! Much better to use the old art of phoning and actually speaking to someone!!!!!

Yes, that will make me appear as a "dinosaur" in some people's eyes, so I leave texting to the youngsters!!

was 30/40 a day untill my friend left for over seas work for 6 weeks , lol miss it too xx

Torquay

"No....because I have a life....and work to keep me occupied.

and, if i could be arsed, i would write the same response to your post on the fabbing pics thread also"

Yes.....but I don't have time to go on the forums all day every day....whereas some people have time to text....all day every day.

Hope that clears it up for you...

mullinwire

and, if i could be arsed, i would write the same response to your post on the fabbing pics thread also

Yes.....but I don't have time to go on the forums all day every day....whereas some people have time to text....all day every day.

Hope that clears it up for you..."

not really.

surely it takes an immensly longer time to turn on your pc, and log into here, then just thrash out a couple of words on your phone.

infact, in the time you have taken answering al the questions you have, nagatively, i have been able to text war and peace to every member of my extended family lol

Torquay

Hope that clears it up for you...

not really.

surely it takes an immensly longer time to turn on your pc, and log into here, then just thrash out a couple of words on your phone.

infact, in the time you have taken answering al the questions you have, nagatively, i have been able to text war and peace to every member of my extended family lol"

ok....lets try it another way.....I don't give a flying feck what you think....better for you?

"To Texts

Do you regularly check your phone or cant be arsed either way"

naaaa, sometimes forget about my phone completely and often leave the house without it too. Shouldn't really as it is useful.

Torquay

"To Texts

Do you regularly check your phone or cant be arsed either way

naaaa, sometimes forget about my phone completely and often leave the house without it too. Shouldn't really as it is useful."

Me too.....am forever leaving it at home....often deliberately

I use texts not just for friends and family but also for work - for me it is just one many forms of communication, especially useful when just confirming an arrangement and also when keeping in touch with people abroad.

Dont think anybody spends all their time texting anymore than anybody spending all day in the forums... surely they do not?

» Add a new message to this topic