FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Household objects used for bdsm

Household objects used for bdsm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Probably been done to death, but how one would would use a plastic coat hanger?! Help me solve an annoying riddle I have been given, please. Think beyond spanking!

Once we are on it. 'Recently' enjoyed hairbrush

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Attach some bulldog type clips to the underside of the hanger. Attach said clips to nipples. Hey presto, you can hang her up in the wardrobe

Fuzz

"Attach some bulldog type clips to the underside of the hanger. Attach said clips to nipples. Hey presto, you can hang her up in the wardrobe

Fuzz"

Oh gosh

Scratching back/arms/legs?

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I’ve got an itchy back, if someone’s got a coat hanger going spare

"Attach some bulldog type clips to the underside of the hanger. Attach said clips to nipples. Hey presto, you can hang her up in the wardrobe

Fuzz

Oh gosh "

There's room in my wardrobe for you

Fuzz

Fuzz"

This

Fuzz

This "

Room in there for you too

Fuzz

Fuzz

This

Fuzz"

Looks like you'll need another coat hanger

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Tarka trail

Henry vacs have very long power leads.

Tie a woman up and dangle her over the landing banister.

While she is there dangling with her legs apart.

Fix dildo into reciprocating saw and fuck her senseless.

Wake up Tom your dreaming again.

Fuzz

This

Fuzz

Looks like you'll need another coat hanger "

And a bigger wardrobe

Fuzz

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Probably been done to death, but how one would would use a plastic coat hanger?! Help me solve an annoying riddle I have been given, please. Think beyond spanking!

Once we are on it. 'Recently' enjoyed hairbrush "

You know the plastic coat hangers that they hang trousers on in shops that have clips on them? They can be attached to various parts of the body and the hook can have weights hung from it or be attached to a lead.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

An ordinary plastic hanger can be instered into clothing in the normal way but while you're wearing it then hung on a hook to restrain you.

Fuzz"

Sounds like a Viz Top Tip!

Fuzz

Sounds like a Viz Top Tip! "

Grew up on that sense of humour

Fuzz

"Probably been done to death, but how one would would use a plastic coat hanger?! Help me solve an annoying riddle I have been given, please. Think beyond spanking!

You know the plastic coat hangers that they hang trousers on in shops that have clips on them? They can be attached to various parts of the body and the hook can have weights hung from it or be attached to a lead. "

These guys know

Fuzz

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

I turned a wooden chopping board into a fierce looking paddle with a sawtooth edge and twist handle.

Looked so good I considered selling them but not

sure the chopping board company would approve

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

So many things in the DIY shop, from tapes to tools to cable ties, ropes to chains and other stuff.

That's before you ever visit the tack and harness suppliers !

Some very nice toys to be had there and not just the crops and whips.

Thought this thread said household items used in the bum.

That’s something I’d like to see.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Fuzz"

To expand that a little further - rather than hanging in the wardrobe - attach a wand or similar to the hook of the hanger - once the clips are attached to nipples, have her bend forward, tape the end of the wand to her thighs so it's pressed against a "sensitive spot", turn it on and stand back and watch the squirms...each one causing the nipples to be tugged at

And all that from a submissive mind

Fuzz

To expand that a little further - rather than hanging in the wardrobe - attach a wand or similar to the hook of the hanger - once the clips are attached to nipples, have her bend forward, tape the end of the wand to her thighs so it's pressed against a "sensitive spot", turn it on and stand back and watch the squirms...each one causing the nipples to be tugged at

And all that from a submissive mind "

Pervert.....I like that idea though

Fuzz

"So many things in the DIY shop, from tapes to tools to cable ties, ropes to chains and other stuff.

That's before you ever visit the tack and harness suppliers !

Some very nice toys to be had there and not just the crops and whips. "

Not only DIY shops...Kitchenware shops are a positive paradise for kinksters with some of the implements on display....

...err so I've heard

Fuzz

Fuzz"

Please do send my apologies to Peach

Forum Mod

East Sussex

You know the plastic coat hangers that they hang trousers on in shops that have clips on them? They can be attached to various parts of the body and the hook can have weights hung from it or be attached to a lead.

These guys know

Fuzz"

We saw it on Blue Peter

These guys know

Fuzz

We saw it on Blue Peter "

Actually that provides another idea...with two coat hangers you could make the Blue Peter advent crown but invert it to drip wax onto the unsuspecting sub

Fuzz

Fuzz

Please do send my apologies to Peach "

She's the one who'll be apologetic

Fuzz

These guys know

Fuzz

We saw it on Blue Peter "

One you prepared earlier?

Fuzz

These guys know

Fuzz

We saw it on Blue Peter

Actually that provides another idea...with two coat hangers you could make the Blue Peter advent crown but invert it to drip wax onto the unsuspecting sub "

Someone's creativity is on fire

Fuzz

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Discipline.. Tell him he can't fuck you until he's ironed all of your cloths and hung them crease free on the hanger

No need to thank me

By *oldyoudown41Man  over a year ago

caledonian

Lie you down , face down on a bed ,

Feet through the hanger , slide sideways and with the hook end you either latch it to cuffs on your hands tied or on to the bra at the back ..

Forum Mod

East Sussex

These guys know

Fuzz

We saw it on Blue Peter

One you prepared earlier?

Fuzz"

Yes

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Interesting thread and ideas

These guys know

Fuzz

We saw it on Blue Peter

Actually that provides another idea...with two coat hangers you could make the Blue Peter advent crown but invert it to drip wax onto the unsuspecting sub

Fuzz"

It's this lockdown...idle mind

Mind you while we're on theme...there has to be use for sticky backed plastic surely

On a mooch

These guys know

Fuzz

We saw it on Blue Peter

Fuzz

It's this lockdown...idle mind

Mind you while we're on theme...there has to be use for sticky backed plastic surely "

Waxing

"

Mind you while we're on theme...there has to be use for sticky backed plastic surely

Waxing "

Of course....and binding...holding things apart....the possibilities are endless...makeshift cuffs if you attach two rolls together

On a mooch

"

Waxing

Of course....and binding...holding things apart....the possibilities are endless...makeshift cuffs if you attach two rolls together "

Your mind has been busy

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Karsher pressure washing. The hose was ‘resting! on my knob and the vibration was very pleasant. It got me thinking that a lady would rather like this

If you have a basic grasp of Shibari rope work , ( check our pics ,

Wrist to wrist behind back , then place hanger just above elbows and add a further bind using the coil along the lenth of hanger. Attach hook to ceiling mount and hoist arms upwards ,,

I will read this all tonight. Bit overwhelmed thanks !

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

plastic coat hanger, could be used as a spread bar.

Baseball Bat, chainsaw, carving knife, drill, blow torch. Lol...

Leather belt.

By *errynjuneCouple  over a year ago

Barnsley

Spatula, spare one lol, makes a great ball slapper.

Well apparently one of you got it spot on. But I'm still not being told who

Once I find out I shall send personal thanks

Boiling water, sugar and bleach

"Boiling water, sugar and bleach "

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

I've a friend who used to be a chef, apparently he used to use a range of kitchen utensils for bdsm purposes.

K

"Thought this thread said household items used in the bum.

That’s something I’d like to see. "

Plenty of leaked X-ray pics from people who’ve had to got to A&E knocking about if you really want to see how inventive people can be... I believe most people ‘fell’ on them.

"Thought this thread said household items used in the bum.

That’s something I’d like to see.

Plenty of leaked X-ray pics from people who’ve had to got to A&E knocking about if you really want to see how inventive people can be... I believe most people ‘fell’ on them. "

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Once we are on it. 'Recently' enjoyed hairbrush "

I think I can answer this for you......

By *witchRichMan  over a year ago

Southport

You know the plastic coat hangers that they hang trousers on in shops that have clips on them? They can be attached to various parts of the body and the hook can have weights hung from it or be attached to a lead. "

And if the rail is low enough put your sub hanging from it in the wardrobe on their tip toes

By *witchRichMan  over a year ago

Southport

But the list of household items is only limited by the imagination.

Soap for the sub that answers back.

Clothed pegs, especially in large numbers all removed at once

Wooden spoon, ruler, belt, broom and many more for spanking

Wardrobe, cupboard, under bed for confinement

Chilli powder

Cotton buds dipped in mouthwash for sounding was a particular favourite of an ex Mistress

And the list goes on

» Add a new message to this topic